{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ sheerbliss love those set of pictures! ^^

omg!

regarding the fancam of seungri in GDA - OVER HERE

i was just browsing the

wonder girls

thread and vana117724 from there pointed out that around 03:00 of the video,

seungri pointed to

wonder girls

(they were near the stage) and did a short dance move of theirs

(TELL ME)

:lol:

our cute maknae! HAHHHA.

and jiyong turned and looked at him for a moment! :lol:

hope he recovers asap! ^^

4763c90454965filenamesoqs8.gif

4763c8f9ceaadfilenamesoko6.gif

woah~ i like it when he does that! ;D

4763c8fc1adf4filenamesoph7.gif

4763c8ffc039bfilenamesozj2.gif

아티스트동@bestiz

and and and, we MAY (or may not) get to see TOP & seungri in YSMM's christmas episode! ^^

oops! i made a mistake! thanks la.la.la!

it's manwon happiness >< hahaha. probably because i was watching YSMM at that time! HAHA ._.

it all depends on the vote of VIPs!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/happy/xmas_poll/

those who can vote, please vote! you'll need to have MBC acct though! but again, it depends on vote. so cross your fingers! ^^

Guest Lilvi3t1314

sheerbliss thanx for sharin the smexxy pics..;]

and iluxxx awesomee gifs ^^

omg poor maknae..><

he endured the pain while performin...he's strong..<3

i hope his ankle is healin well..

Guest la.la.la

and and and, we MAY (or may not) get to see TOP & seungri in YSMM's christmas episode! ^^

it all depends on the vote of VIPs!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/happy/xmas_poll/

those who can vote, please vote! you'll need to have MBC acct though! but again, it depends on vote. so cross your fingers! ^^

i think this is actually the christmas episode for Happy Shares (manwon happiness)

either way, thanks for the link!!! we still need to vote to see them!!

poor seung ri, i hope he gets better

why do they choose to have a performance with 3 songs??

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg!! those are some sexy pictures~

poor seungri...hopes his ankle heals soon...

his ankle hurts and he is still performaning....so strong!!!! <3

SEUNGRI HWAITING~!

BIG BANG HWAITING~!

c71feebff23aab0c93572ae168e9c94f.jpg

just when i thought the picture was hot .. the girl suddenly pops up!

why is she there??? can't they get a prettier girl w/o octopus lips

i'm not mean .. she's mean for being there(err?)

the MBC 'Taiji Boys vs. Deux' 071215

LOLOL old school

GD & TY are a great couple .. like the old days

i like it when they nod their heads like they own the place as their turf rofl

and and he looks like an artist haha

gosh, gd must be hella tired ... it's hard to tell since he's so lively all the time

and hides it away when he's out there performing or doing something productive

kinda lazy to post all

so i'll just post my favorite leadahhhhhh

well .. technically there's only one leader XDD

1197738261_Untitled-3.jpg

1197738261_0.jpg

1197738261_Untitled-1.jpg

1197738261_Untitled-2.jpg

OMOOO! poor poor seungri, i jsut watched the seungricamGDA. i was like nooo dont doo it. it seemed like it hurts a lot, but he did pul it off really good, but at the end when he walks off i felt so bad seeing him limp, and how he watned to go out fast. brekas me heart! i hope he doesnt do much aforawhile so it can heal. PEASE MAKANE rest!

thanks jaja for the info that fye wrote up! awww poor things. that must suck how they had to do it over and over, and its majority due to camera and sound? thats just wow. but i guess when it comes to it they are very patient and thats good. but i hope they dont work themselves too much. but hay their perf of Seotaji boys and Deux was GREAT it was perfect. even though they didnt sing i could understand why,t hose dance moves were craaazy fast and goood. im proud of them<3

Guest xXsmilesXx

40f8d644157bdfec98eb21b66f972fdf.jpg

^OMG!!! that picture is HOTT...look at GD

he's stunning && so is TOP..

but why is that girl there...

NO poor..SEUNGRI...

i hope he gets better..

well the performance was hott..i actually

liked GDYB performance better

but i can't help but to look at Deasung the whole

time..w/that bright orange

jacket and big smile...<3<3<3<3

Hi Big Bang fans;

Be sure to vote for Big Bang on the 2007 soompi gayo award. Big Bang is nominated for:

Daesang - they are one of our 10 BonSang winners and is eligible for the prestige DaeSang award!

Song of the year: 거짓말 (Lie)

Top group singer of 2007

Follow this link to vote on soompi's main site:

http://www.soompi.com/music/gayoawards/2007/

You will need to sign in your soompi main site account to vote, not your forum account. If you don't have a main site account, apply for one today.

Also, 20% of your voting on the DaeSang will count towards our final results. Other category votings are for references only.

:o did they signed with NII clothing?

I think NII's photoshoot are really pretty

like those

Super Junior's

pic

love those pics and the girl seems so out of place lol

she's cute though

oh god.. I topped a page :blush:

ah..~~ so I'll just post this wallpaper I did a while ago

wallpaper01gdld8.th.jpg

1048*1270

*off to voting for BB*

Guest rawesome

OMO thanks for sharing Fye’s post Jaja!

No “Koh Jid Mal”, but I’m seriously tearing up right now because I’m just so moved by their motivation and struggles to put on a good show for us. As a fan, I feel very special because they do selfless things to put smiles on all our faces. Jeri7yn and I were talking about hoping that GD won’t pass out or anything ‘cause the guy was up till 6 in the morning learning Darknae’s moves and he had to perform multiple times?! That’s just too much for our Kwon Leadah! Awww YBAEby daddy was breathing hard too?! I thought he looked really exhausted at the GDA, but he was still friggin’ dope! GDYB HWAITING~!!! I do hope that they’ll love³ our Christmas presents for them, because they deserve them.

Gahhh thanks for the pictures sheerbliss!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/b.../img_3_12_0.gif

I’m ultra lovin’ GD’s jawline in this shot. It’s so masculine, OMO! :sweatingbullets:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/b...ae168e9c94f.jpg

Did she really have to match with him? :tongue2: <333 the G-Ri and SunDae action!

Vanessa, thanks for the YBoogie gifs! I love him even more more!!! I swear, his body movement is just like his voice – liquid and I just wanna drown in it :w00t:

Christmas episode of Manwon(?)/YSMM(?) ??? WHOAAA! Either way, that’s great news! I hope that we’ll get to watch it, so to those that are eligible of voting, vote preaaaase?!

Hi Big Bang fans;

Be sure to vote for Big Bang on the 2007 soompi gayo award. Big Bang is nominated for:

Daesang - they are one of our 10 BonSang winners and is eligible for the prestige DaeSang award!

Top group singer of 2007

You will need to sign in your soompi main site account to vote, not your forum account. If you don't have a main site account, apply for one today.

Also, 20% of your voting on the DaeSang will count towards our final results. Other category votings are for references only.

Thank you for the info Edward :) Let’s all support our boys ‘cause they deserve to win!

Guest love-keiko

seungri oppa! OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!! i hope he gets better you can tell he was in pain but he performed SO WELL despite his injury---i'm SO proud of him!

YAYAYAYAYAYA! for the taiji boys and duex performance! BLEW ME AWAY! i love them both but GD and YB's performance stood out the most for me. *sniffles* SUCH a shame that seungri couldn't do his part!

Guest jiyuhnn

aww hope seungri gets better!

and i loved how he pointed to

wonder girls

and did their little dance. :D

my favorite two groups have such a great bond!

:o FEEL BETTER SEUNGRI!!

LOVEangiie what a cute gif!

and yes, sr's jacket is QUITE rad (he gets the best jackets i believe~~)

glad you found that koreanized place haha (:

juhjuh thanks for the calender sneek previews :D

exquisitekim i voted^^

big bang on music bank 12/14/07

congratulations to them~~~~

2113293599_7ef7900434_o.gif

can you spot sr playing copycat?? :lol:

2114072776_846c8cd958_o.gif

yb was smiling the whole entire performance :D

2113295311_12e103dd4d_o.gif

victory!

2113293769_d0355426df_o.jpg

2113294543_7343afa24e_o.jpg

2113294087_a6a33b9b61_o.jpg

they most definitely deserved it (:

2113294621_b21e3d35a8_o.jpg

take care seungri^^

credit: me (tam) and cashewmania's clubbox (haha sorry dreamweaver!)<333

^ yeah, the boys are so awesome. no. 1 already on music bank. :rolleyes: teehee... btw, the perf. is in my cashewmania CB, not wackycashew. XD anyway, i love the seungri gifs. that polka-dotted jacket looks so cute on him. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Bonsang at 2007 Golden Disk Awards (2007-12-14) [cashewmania].avi [18.2MB]

Big Bang - Last Farewell at 2007 Golden Disk Awards (2007-12-14) [cashewmania].avi [63.8MB]

Full show Part 1-2 also available ^_^

Guest babylovesunmi

i hope taeyang doesn't like anybodyyyyy and is NOT interested in datinnnnnn at dis momenttt :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

cuz dat would reallllllly break my heart lol

ANYWAYSSSS

feel better baby seungriii

saranghae youngbaeshii<3

Guest mon5482

^(*edit*) awww, I actually want him to be interested in dating, coz the boy needs to experience it...he shouldnt be scared of girls (unless they're the super psycho fangirls) LOL!!!

:o HO MAH GAH! SEUNGRI-ah!!! YOU BABO!!! Do you think we'll love you less if you miss a few performances, and just take a lil rest so u can heal??? <_< Resting doesnt mean you're working less or that you're lazy, it only means your preparing to work harder for the better. WE'LL LOVE YOU MORE MORE IF YOU PLEASE REST & TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, FIRST! HWAITING!!! :)

This goes to all the boys, as much as im loving all these new performances and appearances, i hope they take it easy since the preparations for the 4 concert & doing the actual concerts will be serious hard work, i dont want it to take its toll on their health.

seriously, i cannot take news like this and not worry so much. i was trying to catch up on all thats been going on and read about Seungri's injury. I feel so bad for him, and its right after his bday too. :tears:I know he feels disappointment but I hope he wont take it too hard...we still love him, in fact we love him even more for his determination that the 'show must go on', even with an injured ankle he did his best and we all saw it. I seriously dont know how he managed to still go on with performing, i was in the same predicament as him not too long ago and it was NOT easy...seriously i dunno how he danced around...this is proof how much he loves to perform and wont easily quit. Seungri is such an inspiration.

I want the boys to have some rest, this past few days have been hectic with a lot of schedules and performances....i'd rather they take some rest time so that they're in near perfect condition for the concerts.

I HOPE I-VIP GIFTS FOR BIGBANG WILL HELP SEUNGRI & THE REST OF THE BOYS FEEL GOOD. THEY KEEP SPOILING US, WE'LL SPOIL THEM THIS TIME! =p

Hi Big Bang fans;

Top group singer of 2007

Thanks Edward!

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BIGBANG!!!

Archived