{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Kyung Kim

Oh my heavens!

I've been behind on Big Bang! :tears: Stupid finals week ughh!

Anyways, kay first of all HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI!

He's 18 in Korea, but I'm older than him by 6 months in America. hehehe*

Congratz to them for winning an award! ^_^ Their performance was just wow. Another phenomenal performance Two thumbs up*

and lastly, OHEMGEE I hope Seungri is going to be okay. He needs some rest anyway.

Those boys are working so hard. :tears:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess1tym4life

oh poor SR watched the perf u can see he was slow & skipping most of the time..they should have let him rested..it can get worst..hopes he get better soon..

^^^ just voted! YEEEP

OHTY! THANKS EVEYRONE FOR THE NEWS AND PICTURES AND GIFS AND VERYTHIGN ABOUT THEIR GREAT CACHIEVEMNT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG! for winning the Gold Disk Bonsang Award!but if i might ask whats bonsang?

AND YES i kenw theyd do it. of course they'd never let us down. and they deserve eveyrhting theyg ot cos they worked HARD for it. and woow they just blew me away as if it was the first time they performed Last Farewell @ te awards ceremony. and i loved the new beggning and towards the end how they started to dance off stage onto the lil blocks thing, where the air vents were? MAN OH MAN did GD look super hot in that one shot. mhmm. AND HOLLLLLLLLLYSMOKES YB. is thaat you YB?! cos danng boy you bee looking FLY up thereee<3 and of course the rest of the byos!

OMO. no waay?!?! OUR MAKNAE GOT HURT? i hope hes okay but awww i bet he feels disspaointed that he wont be able to performa that much anymoe. but HAY SAFETY annd HEALTH first right? UH YE. soo ih ope you get better maknae! and dont worry we're all here to hep you. dont stress out ABOUT IT!

Guest Meethoing

oh no.. my seungri.. he must be hurting.. especially when he has to jump/hop for last farewell.. and then seeing him limp near the end of the performance.. =/.. aww.. hopefully he gets better soon.. and GD?!?!.. omg.. your awesome.. you have a heart of gold.. learning seungri's dance part.. in ONE DAY!.. thats crazy.. =/.. as long as the boys gets plenty of rest.. im happy.. get well soon!..

Guest stardaisy212

sorry iddint want to edit them too lazy but look at him limp

its makes me have a heartache knowing hes hurts and dance to keep the group going

awww this makes me so sadddddd

rtytesrfwesda.gif

sasadaa.gif

Guest the7REAL.

Does anybody know how I can watch Music Core online? I really want to watch Big Bang's performance, and it's gonna start soon. I have a Mac so TVAnts won't work for me :(

ah, I was too late to give this..but I'm watching from the site, but you can try this link: http://tvsbox.com/

I just saw the Seotaiji & Kids VS Deux performance. It was SO short. LOL. But still, fun to watch! So far, I heard GD TOP DAE are winning in votes, but I totally love the GDYB as Deux more! YB was too hot. XP

GD was beastin', doing both performances though. *O* Our Kwon leadeerrrr is seriously a sav'. <3

Ooh now GDYB are leading in votes..lol. XD yay~ seriously hot stuff there. :wub:

-edit- now its like 50% n 49% LOL. But Seungri was there later at a sitting part. XD My friend said he was like "I prepared a lot for this perf. but i'm sad that i couldn't participate" and he hopes that the seotaiji team will win just because he was supposed to be in it lol..XD aahhh cute cause Eru was performing Jinusean's song and he did both of TOP's pointing moves from 'Lie' and 'Last Farewell' hahah

Guest okaylikegetaway

OMFG. SEUNGRI :tears::tears::tears: I watched the rehearsal clip again along with the fan cam of the performance and you can so tell how much pain he's in. He's such a fighter for doing the performance and still being able to not only smile but really do a good job.

AND OMGAHHHHHHHHH OUR LEADER IS SO FREAKING AMAZING. I was reading the article and I was thinking to myself, there should really be an award for "Best Leader" and then I saw the link that exquisitekim put up, what a surprise. BUT HE SO TOTALLY LIKE DEFINES WHAT THE PERFECT LEADER IS, HE LIKE NEEEEEEEDS TO WIN. I hope that HE doesnt injure himself from working so hard and that they boys have a good performance today.

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

p.s. GD's flat hair is love

Guest LOVEangiie

^ yeah, i agree with you jerilyn.. it was VERY short

could've of been better if it was longer..

seeing YB & GD on stage together was so CUTE! XD..

i liked their performance the most.. the dance routine was very well done LOL

WOW they are leading? YAY gooooo GDYB ^^

YB looked extremely cute in that hat & GD in that beanie is LOVE

hahah as for the TODAERIJI? team.. their performance was AWESOME too...

LOL.. i kept on staring at daesung he was like smiling the whole time XD

GD you rule, for performing twice!!.

* edit

OH MY BIG BANG ... I TOPPED A PAGE

VOTE FOR JIYONG EVERYONE! ^^

well done to the seotaji team! it was like 2% difference.. TT"

& OMG seeing seungri perform made me all worried ><" esp. when it was 3 songs he was doing

he should've been resting that poor ankle of his! gahhh magnae.. dont know what to say LOL

well good thing he showed up right? get well soon magnae

150820_12692740.jpg

:w00t: LOL

071215EC9D8CECA491ECA780EC9AA92CEC9.jpg

GDYB <33

1.gif

6.gif

go taeyang go teayang (:

EB8C80EC84B1.gif

071215EC9D8CECA491EC8AB9EBA6AC.jpg

seungri's jacket was RAD lol

credit bestiz

Guest jess1tym4life

AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM http://www.ygbb.net/

(15 Dec 07) Big Bang-Lie, Crazy Dog, Last Farewell, Battle & T.O.P MC Cuts MBC Special

-Daesung, T.O.P, GD vs GD & Tayang (YB)-Seotaiji & boys vs Deux

(14 Dec 07) Big Bang- Last Farewell & Winning No. 1 KBS

(14 Dec 07) Big Bang- Golden Disk Awards

- Last Farewell Perf

- Last Farewell Rehearsal

- Red Carpet

- Winning Bonsang

don't see seungri anywhere.. guess he didn't join in and take a photo with the rest of the winners. :( and gaaaaaaah, GD so dorky! :P

watching the seungri fancam makes my heart break into pieces. sigh. just look at his expressions, looks like he was having spasms X) and most of it says, "i'm enduring my pain" yet he was still showing his bubbly happy face. immediately after the performance was over, he went on limping. aawwwhhh i just feel like giving him a BIG BIG hug<3 hope he gets better REAAAAAAL SOON! because we need him :D that was sweet of our leader, GD to be taking seungri's place. cz i thought without seungri, the show wouldn't go on, but hell yeah! the show's still on :) now i also feel like giving him a BIG BIG hug.

AND PLEASE DO VOTE. =D G-DRAGON'S WORTHY OF A LEADER!

GET WELL SOOON SEUNG RI OPPA!

^ omg angie& jerilyn! you guys saw the show already?! aaaahhhh i wanna watch it!

v oooh cool, Seo Taiji & ToDaeRi/Ji won! and ah! seung ri danced? :w00t: hope his ankle doesn't get worse!

i can't wait to watch! :D

Guest the7REAL.

Wah, Seungri you scared me!!! He was performing Lie, Crazy Dog, and Last Farewell with them. -o- Aish, don't be a hero!! lol. But seriously, hello, he could make it worse. But props for him still going for it..but ack..omgsh...got me so worried...still worried..AH Seungri!! bad bad, hope it will heal okay though he needed to REST. -_-

But, the performances were good! All at once together and in the end! Yes, MBC is definitely yours Big Bang..haha. Seotaiji won by 51% to Deux's 49%!!! SO CLOSE! It was seriously doing that the whole time 51 49 51 50 back and forth. lol. Might as well been a tie. Aaahh YB<3

-edit- I rewatched the flv file I dled and I have to say GDYB as Deux is love. omg YB was gettin' it in the beginning and like all throughout. @_@; <3

Guest rawesome

Oh Darknae, you silly babo! You freaked me out! I don't know why he was dancing when he should be resting instead x_x Is it me or does his jacket resemble the wrapper of Life Savers (Berry)?

The competition was pretty close. I just think that it would've been a lot better if our dear mangnae performed instead. GD's presence in both teams kind of made it even and the thrill wasn't so high, imo. Either way, it's a win-win situation. :D

edit: I can't go to sleep, so I thought I'd post more Yes, GDYB<3 I just love their bboy stance in the beginning! GAHHHHHH!!! GO TAE YANG! GO TAE YANG! GO JI YONG! GO JI YONG! I just wish that it was longer though...

Guest cupquakee.

But, the performances were good! All at once together and in the end! Yes, MBC is definitely yours Big Bang..haha. Seotaiji won by 51% to Deux's 49%!!! SO CLOSE! It was seriously doing that the whole time 51 49 51 50 back and forth. lol. Might as well been a tie. Aaahh YB<3

Waitttt is this performance online already O___O

haha if it is can someone link me to it XD i've been waiting to see it since foreverrr (:

please&thank you!

Guest ..kaleena..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not seungriiiii, my poor baby!! T_T

i always get scared when one of the boys are hurt/injured.. because they seem like they don't understand the meaning of rest.. *sigh* they work too hard. (but that's why they're so amazing xD) i hope seungri doesn't force himself to keep on dancing when it really hurts X_X

but congrats to them on winning bonsang!!!!!

can't wait to watch their music core performance~

and wow, daesung looks amazing at the golden disk awards! :D

edit*

wah...... i just watched the seungri fancam at the golden disk awards.. omg, i was so scared the whole time. and seeing him wince in pain.. that was so sad TT^TT he did such an amazing job, even if he was injured!! gosh, much props to him

edit #2

my my my.. seeing them lipsynch is the weirdest thing ever!!!! i just watched the music core performance! it was really awesome, but the lipsynching thing just doesnt suit them. hahaha, i guess cuz this is their first time, but oh well, it was fun watching nonetheless! :D

GD is so sweet to stay up all night to fill in for seungri's part <33

edit #3 (ROFL)

awww, GDYB is love <3

Guest 1nn0xsmile

SeungRi!!! ohh mah dear maknea... i checked again the perf. to see if he looked ok, i guess his ankle probably wwas hurting so bad,, but he just did a very great job :)

GET WELL SOONNN

n wahh i just love their outfit alot esp. DaeSung's gold glove,, it just suit him a lot, n that scarf 0.0 very good looking!!!

why is TOP so funny!! haha at begining of the perf. Golden Disk

which remind me of HB 2007, when he had difficlty to go up the stage lollll love TOP expression

--_--... i got to say i miss seungri, come back soon on stage with BIGBANG, Victory Bashya

Archived