{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aigoo... magnae got injured... :tears: and not too long after his b-day. =0 hope he takes good care of his ankle and that he'll heal quickly. and g-dragon. <333 what an awesome leader for stepping in. hope seungri won't feel too down about not performing as planned in the music core 100th ep. special. :(

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Last Farewell + No. 1 on Music Bank (2007-12-14) [cashewmania].avi [125.3MB]

Guest sukie23

Seungri's fancam during Big Bang's Golden Disk Awards performance

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...7&skinNum=2 [credit: bestiz]

It takes forever to buffer, but if you're patient... eventually it'll turn up. Maybe someone will be kind enough to upload onto YouTube or something that loads quicker.

If you watch the fancam, you can tell Seungri's in a lot of pain. After the performance, one of the dancers helps him off the stage and takes him backstage. You can see some of the reactions from the other singers in the audience wondering what's wrong with him.

He's probably so disappointed that he can't perform. Hope he gets some rest and doesn't try to overwork himself. Feel better soon!

edit/ At around 3:00 in the fancam, during the "B-to-the-I to the Bang Bang" part, Seungri does the tell me dance for a couple seconds pointing at the Wonder Girls cuz they're sitting right next to the stage in front of him. He's soooo cute. And then G-Dragon looks at him and smiles. They are just too adorable.

Guest rawesome

hhh3uz6.jpg

This mosdef SUNned my DAE! Thanks Jaja!

Wow, I’ve been on hiatus for a little over a week and am I a bajillion pages behind or what?!

*singing CONG-RA-TU-LATIONS* to My Fly Fresh Five for winning a Golden Disk Bonsang Award! But damn yo, they looked extremely ultrasupermega hot in the red carpet!!! It seems like our boys are taking turns in ‘borrowing’ fur from animals LOL GD’s hair looks so friggin’ soft, I wanna touch it (with permission of course!) He’s been sooooooooo cuute lately that I’m getting distracted a little bit *waves YB#1! banner with Jeri7yn*

Their performance was rawesome as always. I loved the sirens in the beginning and how psychedelic the lights were even the dancers! OMO YB for opening! It’s so dope how they came out from different parts of the audience like WHOAAAAA!!! HUMINA HUMINA DONG YOUNG BAE!!! :sweatingbullets: I think my jaw dropped when YBoogie was playing with his tongue and I just wanted him to do that again. I’m loving DaeDae and Darknae’s jackets though! GD’s hat reminds me of M. Bison from Street Fighter/Village People, but he rocked it well as always. What can I say about TOP? That guy is always hot even if you probably put on a potato sack on him.

I’m so impressed with their dedication to their craft and no matter the circumstances are whether it’s exhaustion or one’s injured, the outcome is still GREAT!

Speaking of injury, HO MAH GOD MY DEAR DARKNAE IS INJURED!!! You could tell in the performance that he wasn't his usual energetic self... I’m sad not only because he’s hurt, but also it won’t be GDYB vs. TOPDaeRi tonight :( But… there’s a silver lining to every storm and Kwon Ji Yong, you are my hero! I was so touched by what he did and I’ve reached a new level of respect for him for stepping up like that. See, this is why he’s distracting esp. if he’s not your #1 x_x I hope his ankle gets better soon, ‘cause I know that he wants to be there and give it his 199%. Let's all pray for the best.

SEUNG-RI/MANGNAE/DARKNAEZ HWAITING~!

Guest the7REAL.

Ahhhhh. ;__; One of those times I have to say...eek..our poor Mangnae. Thanks for the news sukie23. I was watching the performance and I really could see him not at his best and sort of limping/hopping around on stage. Ouch. Aah, he probably feels so bad now since he wants to perform at his best. I hope he is not stubborn and that he and everyone around him are gonna make him rest more and more even if he doesn't want it. ;_; Aaww, for this to happen days after his bday..;__; And for Kwon leada to be stepping up like that..good job leaderrr<3 ;__; Gosh, he has to learn all of Seungri's moves for the special stage sooo last minute. Hope all goes well. Seungri Hwaiting~! And GD too. Big Bang have crazy endurance.

Guest helennn

:tears::tears::tears:

get well soon seungri!!

gd's taking his part, awww what a good hyung[:

their golden disc performance is off the chain ;D

JIYONG LOOKS SO FINE IN HIS SAILOR HAT THING :D

ohhh, when was the comeback perf? Is it a few weeks ago?

I think astro might be the same. Thanks for helping!

yeah it was a few weeks back, i think they air it 2/3 weeks delayed.

thanks for these links jaja! love them in red. hotnessssss.

thanks sukie23 for teh info, omg! poor seungri. :tears: i hope he feels alright and will recover soon. i wonder how he got himself injured. and thats great of gdragon to take seungri's place. a great leader indeed! still, im looking forward to teh perf!

some more pics from their music bank perf. i dont think theyve been posted before.

d0031942_4762ccaf75327.jpg

d0031942_4762cc94833ec.jpg

d0031942_4762cc465abf0.jpg

d0031942_4762cc98a3bbb.jpg

d0031942_4762cc93ae044.jpg

d0031942_4762cc36dd5f2.jpg

d0031942_4762cc5f202ab.jpg

d0031942_4762cc7a8c620.jpg

^daesung's grrr face. :lol:

credits on pics.:)

iluxxx

homg thanks for the link.

the performance was bangin`!! the BASS and the laser lights are mad awesome. in the beginning, taeyang sounds so tired, like his voice is a bit scratchy but overall it's a magnificent performance, the police siren was sweet. gd looks like a sexy captain haha

drarmp1t

gd's hair is so cute ^^ i thought the first picture, he's going for that emo look or something haha

sukie23

omg poor seungri TT_TT hope he gets some rest

i feel sori for gd, he has to work like extra hard to fill in seungri's part. he's gna have major insomnia lol

xingg

haha yeah, i can spot big bang

they're such dorks =PP

WOOHOO! *clenches fist and waves it in the air*

i'm glad they won an award

BIG BANG fighting!!

plus they topped off in all the charts

i knew they were the best of the best ever since i knew them =PP

1197654602_red1.jpg

1197654602_love.jpg

e0061865_476277cce44bb.gif

e0061865_476277cee655d.gif

onlyonerm8.jpg

Guest jenjen4

i really hope seungri get well soon...when i heard the news i was so scared what kind of title is "seungri is rushed to the hospitial!" :unsure: scared the crap out of me :tears: . seungri get better. <3 you.

Guest sukie23

Does anybody know how I can watch Music Core online? I really want to watch Big Bang's performance, and it's gonna start soon. I have a Mac so TVAnts won't work for me :(

Guest LOVEangiie

OMO! our POOR BELOVED MAGNAE IS INJURED? :o

this really explains why he wasn't so energetic last night ><"

gahhhh this makes me so sad! to hear that one of the members is injured TT"

& to hear that jiyong is taken up hours of his sleep time to practice seungri's dance routine..

*sigh* jiyong WHY ARE SUCH A GREAT HYUNG/PERSON?.. be sure to look after your health as well!

man.. there is no TODAERI without seungri no?

all hopes & prayers go out to seungri right now! 2 weeks is way to looong! lets pray that it will heal in a matter of days ^^

suengri REST WELLLLLL to keep your health strong ^^

& you'll be back to perform that music core & the end of year concert! before you know it!

AJA AJA HWAITING SEUNGRIIIIII!!!!! <33

*yay! music core on soooon (:

Guest iLOVEYB_x

thanks sukie23 for the news. i hope Seungri gets better. :tears: omg GD is such a great leader. :lol: why must he be such a good person!

hope Seungri gets better.

Seungri's fancam during Big Bang's Golden Disk Awards performance

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...7&skinNum=2 [credit: bestiz]

Oh no.. it pains me to see him walking down the stairs after the performance T.T;;

[btw FT Island were so respectful. LOL. ookay Off topic]

But yeahhh, seungri baby couldn't even walk properly T.T; Ahh!

the injury can be worsen if he continued to dance (like.. even this performance ==)

let's all wish him speedy recovery!!

and let's discuss something happier =DDDD!

Guest loooser

does anyone know where i can watch or download the bigbang documentary episodes with eng subs please? and the km idol world episodes. i have only seen episode 1 of both and have been waiting FOREVER for the others to come out but apparently, the ppl that subbed it before stopped subbing it and i'm DYING to watch the rest of it

Guest love.peace.happiness.

hi i'm new here and i'm such a big big fan of BIG BANG and i was wondering if anyone have signal pics of TOP can you please PM them to me? thank you so much..i like them all but there is something about TOP that is so hot and sexy hahah..

ohh wahat is bonsang award again??

anyway, i have read about seungri's injury. poor maknae, hope we gets well soon and would be able to perform for music core. but i thnk GD laready replaced him. take a rest maknae.

i just watched the music bank perf. maknae dance as if he doesn't have any injury. men, he is really trying his best just to bring his best during every performance.

does anyone have the link of their last farewell perf on Golden Disk Award. i can't find them :tears:

thanks!

Archived