{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ..kaleena..

^ ROFL! i was just about to mention that! HAHAHAHAH ;D

Ooooh, ..kaleena.., which Manwon clip was that from?! It sounds so cute. Haha.

it was minwoo vs. boom. here, lemme find the clip for you

kekeke, such a dork :D

aigoo, they look like such adorable nerds in those school looks pics! HAHAAHAHAHA, gotta love it! :D

and GD's hair looked so cute when it was all flat, IMO. rofl

can't wait until all the performances this week!!!!!!

Guest FreeSpongebob

Hey Everyone I dont know if anyone asked this or not but...Is Big Bang gonna be either performing or present or neither and the Golden Disk Awards tonight? I know their nominated for a few awards? Thanks in advance!!

lovesballad and basmspasm! ohh dang grrrrl. thanks for the perf picture.s and whaaaaaaa. GD wearing those esikmo hats? CUTE hot. haha. and his hat hair awwwwwwwwwww.

thaanks Wonny for the skoollooks pictures! whoo they look friggen great in those school uniforms<3 make sme wish that i went ot school in Korea adn saw them, whata a motivation.:]

thanks ASIA17, thos banners, wallpapaers nad avatars are HELLLA SICK. you are friggeen talented! thanks mucos for sharing!

thanks Janny for the great picture spam of mroe skoollooks pictures and others.

MELODDDYY NOO. really? JYP and No brain? im not fan of them either. oh well. BGIBANG concert itself is gnna be more then enough! haha cant wait. and poor things havent had moret han 4 days of resting. but HWAITING! their doing it and im happy. OH snaps really? they didnt sing? but id still wanan see the choreopgraphy and see how complicated it is. but yeha im happy that theya t elast sang THEIR songs<3 thanks muchos

Guest melodygreenleaf

Just informing everyone that Music Bank(recorded yesterday) is airing at the same time as Golden Disk Awards. Four more hours~

WOW.. updates again... thanks for the PICTURES, GIFS, and TRANSLATIONS

JANNY thanks for the pictures.. they are so CUTE.. the school look pictures are so

ADORABLE.. ahaha.. and i LOVE the RED on them.. HOT.. thanks for sharing..

*KIKO thanks for the RADIO pictures.. T.O.P and BLUE caps.. he's HOT.. ahaha

where is Dae Sung and MAngnae? were they not there?? hum.. THANKS

80silenite it's always nice to see old pictures.. HE's HOT.. i like his gestures..

ahaha.. you know what i'm thinking.. ahaha.. J/K.. (get outdirthy thoughts.. GO.. SHOO..)

MELODY thanks for always TRANSLATING.. GUESTS?? for their concert?? WOW..

i can't wait to be seeing that.. um.. this is interesting....

they really need to rest.. it seems like they can't even sleep.. i feel bad for them..

they work too hard.. THANKS BIG BANG.. for working to show us LOVE.. we

LOVE you guys BACK.. ALWAYS..

nounu

Guest ewmoocow

I need to catch up on Big Bang News! :3

Oh! I love the TOP gifs! [: He's so HOT <3

and Big Bang in school uniforms? That's so cute! ;P

I just know that they are releasing a new mini album called For The World.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong or if someone already posted that up! >_<;;

looks like top has hiccups X) soooo cute! hahaha thanks :)

top and gd looks good in the first pic :D haha

rofl at daesung and top. :P

and daesung looks like he has big butt. hahahaha! but sexayh. seungri looks super good in the skoolooks. :rolleyes:

Guest LOVEangiie

OMO!! today was a real SHOCKER for me.. like shocking in a good way

i was at the city & was 'chilling' at a place called "Queue City" XD - haven't een there in awhile..

LOL a place where you play pool & sing karaoke.. & without notice the place was rockin up big bang songs!! i was WHAAAAT?

i was so surprised.. they were playing songs from the two MINI albums! haha i was going all spazzy like.. my friends were like OO" eh wtf? LOL

then we went to the karaoke room and saw this new book where there were NEW choices of songs..

KOREAN songs!!.. like all of latest of the latest as well! like big bang, suju, rain & se7en etc ^^ hahaha i was so excited

ALSO they sold like heaps of korean food there too. like ice creams & PEPERO!!!! XD haha the whole place was like "korean-ized" if you get my drift..

man.. it was a fun day BUT also not so fun as well. i was so SHOCKED that they played big bang music..

i woud never expected that at all.. since i live in australia.. a non asian country XD LOL.. im gonna go to that place more often ^^

LOL! anyways.. probably all that rambling wasn't that relevant to you guys..

haha just thought i would share.. (:

anyways...... THANKS EVERYONE for all your wonderful updates!!!!!!!!!

had to back track like three pages haha of AWESOME BANGIN stuff (x

my aussie big banger angie AH, i cant wait either for the golden disk awards either... AHAH, looks like another late nighter fir us two xD..pwahaha TODAERI LOL..but is it just me or do i see big bang grouped like this alot? (ie gd+yb and top+ds+sr)

OH and thanks for the pics..I <3 top's smexy smirk hehe xDD

LMAO wonny... yes yes we would be staying up late tonight! get your popcorn, drinks, pepero's etc.. READY lol!

im so excited to watch the GOLDEN DISK awards!! haha TODAERI cute name right? ^^

well to me this is how i see BB is grouped top+daesung & gd+sr+ty XD this is just what i think BUT overall they are "ONE"??

AND also, thanks WONNY & JANNY for those school look pictureeees i love them (:

asia17 omg.. they are really nice banners, icons etc

your too PRO mang.. thanks for sharing!

thanks baz & zura for those UBER cute pics of jiyong <33

vanessa! thanks for all the links & pics you posted ^__________^" your too wonderful LOL

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1240/b0...c5ba3e9aay7.jpg

^ LOOOL that's so cute..

^ aint that the cutest butt you've seen HAHAH! yes nounu daesung is just way too CUTE for me ><""

OMO! in less than an hours time GOLDEN DISKS will be airing!!!! XDDDD can't wait pwahahaha

BB hwaiting!! go for gold boys LOL (x.. hope they will definately bring home some awards (x

Guest LOVEangiie

MORE RED CARPET PICTURES!! ^^

the boys are looking flyyyyy (:

1197622590054_1.jpg

1197622197797_1.jpg

1197622327433648_PP07121400033.jpg

200712141726171130_1.jpg

2007121417203561456_1.jpg

htm_200712141749120107000001070100-.jpg

200712141745052200_1.jpg

LOL i noticed Daesung wearing bronze coloured GLOVES.. how cute haha

credit on pictures

EDIT

CONGRATS BIG BANG on winning the bonsang award <333 ^_____^

Guest the7REAL.

OMG! Congratulations to Big Bang for winning a Bonsang~~~

I'm watching the GD = Golden Disk Awards too Angie and Wonny..haha. Thanks for the pics guys!

And when they walked up to the stage, ahh our boys are so on fire..haha. XD

Holy mini cooper, GD looks john teshing hot. LOL. TOP's hair grew fast. And...it looks like he killed a big black bear for his coat. @_@;;;

YB ahhh~~ Cute but I don't like the hat. Bald is beautiful, love! <3

LOL...I also had KBS on and watched BB perform just now. They look so good in red as always. Random but I liked the snowflakes on the stage. XD Ahh and Seungri threw the flowers at the fans when they won..yay..bet someone got fought for that...lol..eeks.

Guest LOVEangiie

^ LOL jerilyn i know right? TOP's coat with that animal thing does not really suit him..

guess it looks good on YB more.. XD Jiyong & Daesung looks so cute & flyyy

LOL.. jiyong has flat hair XD the hat that YB is wearing a big NO NO ..

bald is definately beautiful!!

V hahah yes! i think thats why everytime someone wins an award

im excited coz i get to daesung up in fronting smiling like he always does XD

Archived