{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

some more pics from music bank. congrats to the boys for winning #1. :D

%7Boption%7Db0046342_47613c4b06827.jpg

hahahh lols no more tail he has the thing idk whats it called

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookievang

hahaha I LOVE GD hair its soo cute. thanks for sharing guys

anyhow CONGRATS to the boys for winning...YAHHH!!

Ooh my TOP looks great :D

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE AMAZING UPDATES AND CONTRIBUTIONS

^^^^

Look at Dae Sung's expression.. ahaha.. he's so cute.. he always make a weird face..

i think he might feel uncomfortable.. ahaha.. isn't he CUTE ANGIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GD.. OMG.. he is so cute.. ahaha.. i love his look.. so much.. his HAT hair..

makes him more and more adorable.. ahaha.. his hair looks so healthy and

shinny.. ahaha.. and it's so long now.. ADORABLE...

I have been missing out on so much.. it's been SAD.. well i have been sad to be missing out so much..

Thank good ness i am back.. EVERYONE has been great with the updates.. THANKS.. and like always

the TRANSLATIONS are great.. ahaha.. UM.. it's so good to be caught up..

They havent been able to rest for more than 4 night in a row since their debut?? WOW.. that is so SAD..

i wish they wouldn't have to work so hard.. It breaks my heart to know that they are woeking so hard for

US.. but all we want is to see them healthy and happy.. their schedules seems to be packed with so much

stuff.. although it's great to see them.. it's also SAD to know that they are so TIRED.. at the same time..

maybe they should slow down.. no matter what.. they won't lose any fans.. because we are behind them

110% of the way. BIG BANG HWAITING!!! REMEMBER TO REST.. AND STAY HEALTHY!!!

OKay.. off to watch more of the clips.. and read the BB fanfics that i have been missing for days....

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Nounu

Guest Meethoing

OMG.. ASIA17.. thats maddd niceee!!!.. i'll be setting them up as my ava and signature.. XD.. thank you!.. but o_0.. GD'S FLAT HAIR?!?!.. o_0... XD.. that hat is cute though.. XD warm eh? XD

Guest nicholchau

hey here's nichol, a new fan of big bang

GD is really CUTE!!!!

Their songs, rapping and dancing skills, performance, fashion style....... ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME!!!

I'm now watching their documentary..

they really deserved the success now :)

YEAH! GO BIG BANG!!!!

Guest msxadina

ohh myy gosh all the GIFs and pics are so hot of the guys

thanks for sharing you guys. you guys are the best!! :D

happy late birthday to my boo lee seung hyun!

ohh my gosh i tried getting on this site from a sidekick

it was so hard so i couldn't go on yesterday to say it. sucks!

Guest viet13aby90

DANG. Up 3 pages since yesterday? Wow. Welcome all newcoming iVIPs :)

Uhm, babylovesunmi, BB works in Korea, so all these radio stations are in Korea.

Ooooh, ..kaleena.., which Manwon clip was that from?! It sounds so cute. Haha.

Thanks Cookie for the Dance Battle news! This sounds really cool, Big Bang will win mosdef :D

Does anyone know anything else about this?

Thanks Vanessa for the schedule.

And thank you always Melody for the summaries of the articles.

Yay~ I was hoping for the teams to be split like this. I really wanted to see GDYB back together (Not necessarily officially, but just on stage). Not that I don't love Big Bang as is; I just love the GD-YB closeness that they have for eachother. Just imagining all the hardship that they must've gone through while training for so long at such a young age...Makes me tear up :tears: At least they had eachother to depend on~ Anyways, it'd be interesting to see how they are together now that they're better than before, and more mature~!!

Ah, I agree with you Yonnie. I am so excited to see GDYB perform again.

Big Bang: "After our debut, we have never rested for more than four days in a row."

here

so... Big Bang didn't sing live for the Seo Taiji and Kids vs. Deux stage. First time ever since their debut that they did not sing live. They did sing "Last Farewell", "Lie", and "Crazy Dog" live however.

The article says they didn't sing live because they wanted to imitate the two groups exactly and because it's nearly impossible to sing live with the choreography for Deux's song. It also says that Seo Taiji and Kids and Deux did not sing live either for this reason back then.

Big Bang stayed up for two nights straight to practice the choreography and record the songs.

I, on the other hand, believe they would have been way too exhausted after singing "Last Farewell", "Lie", and "Crazy Dog", all which are pretty fast songs, to sing these two songs live. Too bad. I was really looking forward to a real competition. =/

Awww, poor Big Bang. I admire them soo much for they're dedication.<3

I understand why BB didn't sing live for the Seo Taiji and Kids vs Deux stage. I totally agree that they would be completely exhausted after performing three fast paced songs.

Graphics to share for your use.

Thank you for these. You always share wonderful bbart :D

SIDE NOTE.

does anybody know where i can buy the bb diary EXCEPT for at the yg eshop?

i know its not on yesasia. gaaaahh.

Ummm, I actually think the "Big Bang 2008 Planner" is the same thing as the "Big Bang 2008 Diary"... Because Here... there's the same picture

as shown on YesAsia...See, they both have that same Blue picture...

YesAsia just likes to show less pictures, wereas YG-Eshop KNOOOWS people will buy stuff from there, so they like

to flaunt off everything...Y'know, like dangling a carrot in front of a horse...

Or, I guess...in our case, dangling a beautiful book filled with eye candy in front of loving fans...lmao

OMMMMMFGGG, But, that aside, GDYB UNITED AGAIN!!! Do you know how excited I am about this!!!! DEUX!!!!

And Seo TaiJi & Boys!!! GOD, I LOVE ALL THREE OF THESE BANDS!

Aish, I kind of wish they did an actual performance, instead of lip syncing, but it's all good....

Guest iLOVEYB_x

gahh so much catching up to do. =/

MUST READ (sorry if it has been posted)

anyhow i heard that the three company..YG &

SM & JYP

will be having a

DANCE BATTLE....read here..

Also….Min, G-Soul and Wondergirls will be competing with YG and SM artists in what we assume to be a …dance battle, or battling for awards… but the recorded footage will be posted up on Min’s Youtube channel!

credits: for ShenYuePop.com : Michelle

i haven't heard of it before but i guess its for the end of the years battles.

I'm guessing BIG BANG is dancing soo...I KNOW THEY'LL DO WILL :)

omg i can't wait for this! Big Bang would win anyday. =D

That.. The 3 members of Seo Taiji and Boys Team are

Top, Daesung and Seungri!!

So Taeyang & G-Dragon (or GDYB!!) will be as 'Deux'!!

GDYB IS BACK! i seriously can't wait for this. so excited right now. =O

i just LOOOOOVE T.O.P i simply adore him in I AM SAM!!! i just recently got into BIGBANG!!! and boy i am not disappointed! i love their songs and even if i'm not korean i try to sing along with it..they also have good lyrics!!!! BIG BANG all the way!!!!

Guest yooohoaaa

does anyone have the single pics whn theyre wearing red like in this pic...

582-2.jpg

I only found the GD's single pic a few pages back but not the rest xI

please&thnkyou :)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I was suppose to post this on the 11th but then I had to go somewhere and I couldn't come on the laptop two days straight T^T

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY PANDA AEGI!!

I hope all your wishes and dreams come true, and will only see more and more success for your future! You are DEFINITELY a victorious person; you win all and everyone's hearts, which inludes noonas, dongsaengs, and even hyungs! :lol: (forreals @_@). Today is a big day, but it won't be as big as the day of THINA and your wedding! :P

thanks everyone for the updates and super adorable gifs

I can't dl any files lately, *kicks internet* <_< I really wanna watch all the new clips esp. of G-RI in those pink robo-sweaters TT^TT;;;

Wah BIG BANG looks so good in all that read <3333 thanks everyone for sharing ^^ GD is looking sooo cute + his hair is getting longer! :3 but I just can't help but still feel bad and sad still knowing and thinking about how little time they have to rest and sleep :tears: I mean, I'd give up my happiness for theirs any day.

Also, one last note: If you guys would like to request any banners or gifs I'm taking requests HERE!! ^_^

1197514370_01.jpg

1197514370_02.jpg

1197514370_03.jpg

1197514370_04.jpg

1197514370_05.jpg

1197514370_06.jpg

1197514370_07.jpg

1197514370_08.jpg

1197514370_09.jpg

1197514370_10.jpg

1197514370_11.jpg

1197514370_12.jpg

1197514370_13.jpg

1197514370_14.jpg

1197514370_16.jpg

1197514370_17.jpg

1197514370_18.jpg

1197519887_1.jpg

1197519887_2.jpg

b0046342_47613b467f7a5.jpg

b0046342_47613b2e23253.jpg

b0046342_47613b3e2c632.jpg

b0046342_47613b28a47b1.jpg

b0046342_47613b34a3c8a.jpg

b0046342_47613c67b4c7c.jpg

777000nt2.jpg

77777ik4.jpg

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + VIPBIGBANG + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading :)

NO HOT LINKING PLEASE!

Archived