{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest cookievang

MUST READ (sorry if it has been posted)

anyhow i heard that the three company..YG &

SM & JYP

will be having a

DANCE BATTLE....read here..

Also….Min, G-Soul and Wondergirls will be competing with YG and SM artists in what we assume to be a …dance battle, or battling for awards… but the recorded footage will be posted up on Min’s Youtube channel!

credits: for ShenYuePop.com : Michelle

i haven't heard of it before but i guess its for the end of the years battles.

I'm guessing BIG BANG is dancing soo...I KNOW THEY'LL DO WILL :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seo Taiji and Boys Team are

Top, Daesung and Seungri!!

So Taeyang & G-Dragon (or GDYB!!) will be as 'Deux'!!

oo interesting combos!! This will be interesting to see. But if I had my way I would love for Seung-ri and G-dragon to be in Deux together! I'm biased towards G-Ri :P:wub: Thanks for sharing I'm super de duper excited for it. I hope the boys will win lots awards this friday at Golden Disk. I think they deserve it so much! This was their year definitely!!

I'll share some pics that I have save from a long time ago.

7xca0xx.jpg

6yyt7p3.jpg

182df207.jpg

I totally forgot who to credit. I'm really sorry! But credit to whoever it is and me for uploading.

enjoy!!

SM & JYP

will be having a

Also….Min, G-Soul and Wondergirls will be competing with YG and SM artists in what we assume to be a …dance battle, or battling for awards… but the recorded footage will be posted up on Min’s Youtube channel!

i haven't heard of it before but i guess its for the end of the years battles.

I'm guessing BIG BANG is dancing soo...I KNOW THEY'LL DO WILL :)

NO WAYYYY!?!?! OHH i cant wait to watch/hear more about it! thaaaaanks cookie. annnnnd FREALS BB are gnna do it cos they are HELLLA GOOD<3 and i know they'd win<3 HWAITING!

here is a schedule of their weekend from YGBIGBANG.COM

thaaaanks for theee BIGBANG schedule<3 true VIP

THANKS! ^^^ HAHA awww that reminds me of the pictures that they took awhile ago with that guy! so kawaii<3

Nabi 713, thaanks for th GREAT FANTASTIV NEWS on the new teaams:] woooot TOP hyung leading the yougner oneeees:] sweeeeeeet WHILE WE GET SUMM OF THEEM GDYB ACTION AGIAN<3 aww im gnna love it!

Guest Meethoing

what cookie?!?!.. are you serious?!?!.. thats like MAJOR!.. well se7en be battling too??.. XD.. but yg really only has big bang as dancers...

SM.. all their artists dance.. and JYP, they have wondergirls and min and g soul..

but umm.. big bang wins any day for me.. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI!.. <33

stay healthy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNG RI! =]

<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNG RI!! :lol:

<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SEUNG HYUN! ;D

have a happy birthday seung ri =)

Happy Birthday seungri :w00t::w00t::D

aw happy birthday SEUNGRI BOY!

Happy Birthday SeungRi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i can't believe he's only 1 month older than me

That.. The 3 members of Seo Taiji and Boys Team are

Top, Daesung and Seungri!!

So Taeyang & G-Dragon (or GDYB!!) will be as 'Deux'!!

Yay~ I was hoping for the teams to be split like this. I really wanted to see GDYB back together (Not necessarily officially, but just on stage). Not that I don't love Big Bang as is; I just love the GD-YB closeness that they have for eachother. Just imagining all the hardship that they must've gone through while training for so long at such a young age...Makes me tear up :tears: At least they had eachother to depend on~ Anyways, it'd be interesting to see how they are together now that they're better than before, and more mature~!!

SM & JYP

will be having a

well, of course I hope that Big Bang would win~!! But yeah, as Meethoing said above me, YG doesn't have that many dancers, other than Big Bang and Se7en (although isn't he still in the states or something?) and no female dancers (that I know of)...And I haven't really seen the other companies' talent dance that much...other than their choreographed dances for their songs..(Even that, I don't really pay much attention to) so, I'm not sure what the competition will be like. But I'll look forward to it~

BTW, Are we not allowed to say other group names here or something? Why's it in spoilers? I wasn't sure, so I made sure that I didn't mention their names...

Guest heartsongs

Oh I am so late here.But late still better than never, right? Happy birthday Seung Ri

Thanks melodygreenleaf for the link, althought I can't understand it :lol: I feel so sad when they said that they hadn't had 4 days rest in a row. They have worked so hard. I am so proud of them, so proud to say that I am a Big Bang fan. Because they have tried all their best so I will try all my best too :), I always think so.

About the dance battle, can't wait to hear more from it :). Go Big Bang!!!

edit: I can't believe I top a page :) the first time. I'll try to find some pics and come back later

Guest cookievang

BTW, Are we not allowed to say other group names here or something? Why's it in spoilers? I wasn't sure, so I made sure that I didn't mention their names...

Yes that is why its in spoiler only hehehe..:) shhhh//

anyhow again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI you youngboy :D

Big Bang: "After our debut, we have never rested for more than four days in a row."
awwhh how sad. :( they deserve a month of rest, buttt i can't wait that long without any bigbang activities! :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHAHA OMGG THIS DUDE AGAIINNNN! i absolutely love this dj! HAHAHAHA, i mean, look at their pictures with him, its always all over the place :lol: i think daesung loook reaaaaaaaaaaaally and i mean reaaaaaally cute there! sad that i can't see top's face, BUT HOMG, the dj is like HE-LAAAAAA-RIOUS! he just gave a peace sign, without showing his oh-so-hot face! <_< i love that picture of gd with him they look adorable together. hahaha seungri again, he looks so comfy in his big hug. the dj's like hogging him! HAHAHAHA can't see taeyang's face either.

their schedule's packed. :blink: and before i go,

hotissueoy0.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNG RI!

may victory be with you all the time<3

we LOVE you so much!

edit:

haha made that lazily. XD

V ANGIE! top's face! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG<3

Guest LOVEangiie

chyeeaaaaah the BB thread is up to pg 1111! XD

OMG LMAOLOLROFLSLOLMAOLOLMAOROFLBBQ!! V

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9669/47...lename77bn2.jpg

hahaha.. its that guy AGAIN! im sorry.. but i find him HILARIOUS x] he's so funny looking LOL

he's getting alot of the boys LOVE OO" look how close he is to them LMAO

aww such a nice intimate moment..........

& look at daesungie's face expression XD priceless~

thanks for their weekend schedule cmacaronee

by the looks of that.. they are going to appear on quite alot of radio shows

i can't wait to watch the Golden Disk awards tomorrow..

hope it would be as spectacular as the MKMF

also myself & everyone else would hope to see big bang bring home more awards ^^

they will definately win it for LIES :phew:

oooo what's this i'm seeing a DANCE off between YG, SM & JYP artists?

dayummm i'm so looking forward to watching that! its going to be RED HOT.. peow peow

like FIRE... hahah ><" very eager to watch big bang do their thang (;

i think big bang will be the only group doing it for YG tho.. cause they don't have alot of dancers

besides se7en of course XD and SM has many great dancers.. oh well its still going to be bangin'!

thanks cookievang for the news ^________________________^

so its official? the teams are TODAERI & GDYB? omg.. so glad GD & YB are back together as one ^^

good luck to all of them!! looking forward to watch this also :w00t:

104_498095_1214ba002.jpg

104_498095_1214ba002_1.jpg

^ look at that smirk on TOP's face XD

credit on pic

Big Bang: "After our debut, we have never rested for more than four days in a row."

here

:(

awww what's this about? anyone care to translate?

but it's not surprising because they're so popular now and they have to work even harder T.T

poor thingies.. they have last farewell performances for like almost everyday man O.O!?

Golden Disk Awards?

where is it showing ?? we can watch it online right?

Happy Birthday Seungri x)

1197347357b1eeb2e1c2a1bfa9.gif

jiyong the fly? ._. :lol:

1197366322_Untitled-7.gif

YEAH! ^^

1197366322_Untitled-7.gif

ahhh, what are you so embarrassed about~

1197366322_Untitled-8.gif

:lol:

1197366322_Untitled-8.gif

oh no! you caught me on camera!

1197365826_Untitled-4.gif

fine fine, have some~

1197365528_Untitled-1.gif

G-RI ♥

do not hotlink, please please please ㅠㅠ :lol:

퓨우@bestiz

remember the gold outfit that the boys wore?

the gold outfit was during a recording for SBS Music Space

071208 Music Space - Lie (jiyong fancam)

actual broadcast will be on 18 dec, KST 1235 hrs ^^

and since i love fancams sooo much, a few other random fancams!

071208 Music Core (filming)

during the fliming, you can see G-RI action once again~ as usual!

Big Bang in Thailand - Jiyong ah~

lucky lucky lucky fan! ><

sigh, the boys need to take a break!

come over here to singapore for a break! :lol:

cant wait for GDYB "comeback" hahahha!

Guest melodygreenleaf

so... Big Bang didn't sing live for the Seo Taiji and Kids vs. Deux stage. First time ever since their debut that they did not sing live. They did sing "Last Farewell", "Lie", and "Crazy Dog" live however.

The article says they didn't sing live because they wanted to imitate the two groups exactly and because it's nearly impossible to sing live with the choreography for Deux's song. It also says that Seo Taiji and Kids and Deux did not sing live either for this reason back then.

Big Bang stayed up for two nights straight to practice the choreography and record the songs.

I, on the other hand, believe they would have been way too exhausted after singing "Last Farewell", "Lie", and "Crazy Dog", all which are pretty fast songs, to sing these two songs live. Too bad. I was really looking forward to a real competition. =/

Guest whohungjen?

^ thanks for the articles and news! though i needed my friend to translate for me haha

poor guys they really need rest

seungri's panda eyes are getting huger with every picture posted.

hahaa top is adorable BUT, is his cap bothering you guys?

its starting to bother me alot. did he get a bad haircut? he wears that thing everywhere.

SIDE NOTE.

does anybody know where i can buy the bb diary EXCEPT for at the yg eshop?

i know its not on yesasia. gaaaahh.

Archived