{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

holy smokes thanks iluxxx, josephineeee,

vip_gd, SOUL'd to: GD, blu_smiley,

LOVEangiie, jack_yamap for all those bangin' pictures :P

lilmisstammy, you're always welcome^^

my KBS love concert gifs seemed so out of the

place because big bang's in thailand now -0-

gdragon's middle school musical made me chuckle :lol:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t_7HohzVQk) thanks to szai~

2080673345_8d4c2e3de2_o.gif

pretty boy under the spotlight~~

2080673589_15c8420923_o.gif

"big bang boom!"

credit: me (tam)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sth to share. ^^ I've recorded the radio live performance of "Lies" that Big Bang sang on HOTWAVE radio station in Thailand this evening.

It's the audio file. The quality may not be good, sorry for that. Just listen to it until someone post the good quality one. :P

Here's the veoh link. You'll find the d/l link there as well. ^^ :rolleyes:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1572042NAzCAJpq

JY: "...Seung Ri. Talk to the place."

:blink:

Umm, what does it mean anyway? my english is not that good.

:wacko:

Guest trangtwo

OMO so many pics. Thanks everyone for sharing!

Ahahah I see GD's bun is back =o...

AHHHHHH! NOOOOO! *stabs self*

LMAO :lol:

I'm loving GD's and Tae Yang's outfits <3...OMG the sexy looks is really gone and Dae Sung is back to his cute self. Gah I wanna pinch his cheeks and give him a hug XD...Seung Ri's shirt is making me think of cows lol

WAIT, I just noticed. Seung Ri's shoes aren't matching at the Virgin Hitz Award lol. He has one shiny shoe and one plain shoe. Haha just felt like pointing that out.

thanks for the GD gifs tam...I...don't know what to say about GD in that O_O

More pics:

07virginhitz1.jpg

07virginhitz2.jpg

07virginhitz3.jpg

07virginhitz4.jpg

07virginhitz5.jpg

07virginhitz6.jpg

07virginhitz7.jpg

07virginhitz8.jpg

07virginhitz9.jpg

07virginhitz10.jpg

07virginhitz11.jpg

07virginhitz12.jpg

07virginhitz13.jpg

07virginhitz14.jpg

thailandfanmeet1.jpg

thailandfanmeet2.jpg

thailandfanmeet3.jpg

thailandfanmeet4.jpg

thailandfanmeet5.jpg

thailandfanmeet6.jpg

thailandfanmeet7.jpg

thailandfanmeet8.jpg

thailandfanmeet9.jpg

thailandfanmeet10.jpg

thailandfanmeet11.jpg

credits: STNK*, BigBangThailand

Guest lilswtazndevil

all the new pictures!! the one the promote Always, their outfits are so colorful!! cute!!

the other pictures are hot!!

one where g-dragon lift his shirt hahahahahaha...i want to touch it!! XD

my turn to contribute a little something to this thread despite it might having been posted already but they just too hot, it doesn't hurt to see for a second time :D photos are credited as printed.

6ktfh8o.jpg

8fcdlwy.jpg

this calls for a new avtr or banner :D

i need to go back to thailand & soon! ugh. better yet, lets go to korea :D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Hello!

I just came back from fanmeeting, Big Bang Boys are very handsome in real more than in TV esp. Seung Ri <his skin is very clear and smooth>.

All the boy seem very happy and good mood, they gave an autograph , handshake and Hug to the fan.

I am very jealousy all the fans who got Hug from the boys.

After fanmeeting, the boys went to interview in Hot Wave Radio in Siam Centre, When DJ open their song fans are sing along very loudly and the boys look so happy they move their body, very cute.

Tomorrow they will go to Five Live program and you can watch it on TV online (CH5).

ARE YOU SERIOUS? HUGS? OMO~ You know what.. lol I won't mind if my family moves us to Thailand =_=;;; gaaahh~ So which fans did they give hugs to? the ones close to them? omomoomomomomo~ I'm like flippin' outttt!! You and all the other girls are so lucky! @_@ Just at least to BE THERE, >_<;; thanks for sharing that little story with us though. And yeah, I just saw their upcoming schedule and DANG, that's a load! haha.

Thanks Josephine + Vanessa + Everyone for the pictures :wub:

They're lookin' FLY <3 Aw yay GD's put on the bun again! haha sorta missed that for a while, :P I feel so happy they're expanding, let's hope we're the next place they do something like that with! *prays*

hahaha seungri likes to shimmy~~

hmm...gd is such a kid in that musical :P

btw, did he get a tattoo on both his forearms? o.Oa

Haha he DOES look cute and funny! :lol: thanks for sharing!

And YES, he did get two tattoos, one on each arm (:

Is that a birthmark at GD's right temple just beside his eyebrow...there seems to be a dented part or something...

I have that mark on my right temple too :blink:

LOL!!We must have been siblings in our past life.LOL!!

TOP's hair grows fast^^

It's like a scar or something, lol not a birthmark keke.

Guest picklypickly

Whenever I look at BB photos, I always check out their shoes cause they always have some of the nicest kicks. Anyways, y'kno how GD sometimes has diff shoes than the rest of them? It's kinda hard to find pics after the pic, But here's one example. His are black, everyone else's is white.

bbshoesty3.gif

So I was lookin at the Thailand pictures and I looked at GD's shoes and they don't even match each other!

bbshoes1dw7.gif

And then I went to look at the rest of BB and look at SR!! haha, kute! Do you think they have the same shoe size?

bbshoes2yb3.gif

Whenever I look at BB photos, I always check out their shoes cause they always have some of the nicest kicks. Anyways, y'kno how GD sometimes has diff shoes than the rest of them? It's kinda hard to find pics after the pic, But here's one example. His are black, everyone else's is white.

So I was lookin at the Thailand pictures and I looked at GD's shoes and they don't even match each other!

And then I went to look at the rest of BB and look at SR!! haha, kute! Do you think they have the same shoe size?

Hahah I just noticed! Hahahah do they though? Weird. xD

^omgsh haha that's so cute if they shared shoes. girls i know always do that (i dont because....my ....shoe size is smaller than theirs ;_;) and walk around with mismatched shoes. but that's so adorable that GD & Maknae share shoes (if they do) <33333 klafewkljfkljlawjeljljaw haha. just shows more of that G-RI love ;D

wow, haven't topped this thread since.....it first began or something =_=;.

ahhh the guys have such nice shoes (:<3 i want them! and thailand fans are so lucky ): i would freak out if one of them hugged me...i hate hugs but i wouldnt mind being hugged by one of them XD!

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/522/bbshoesty3.gif

So I was lookin at the Thailand pictures and I looked at GD's shoes and they don't even match each other!http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4324/bbshoes1dw7.gif

And then I went to look at the rest of BB and look at SR!! haha, kute! Do you think they have the same shoe size?http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9074/bbshoes2yb3.gif

omg picklypickly! you have such good eyes :lol:

i bet they did.. or gd was sleeping and seungri changed them^^

tahaha we're allowed to imagine aren't we? :P

...speaking of g-ri, heres an old gif of g-ri love~~

2081518359_b493c544d3_o.gif

credit: tam

Guest stardaisy212

hahhaha i notice that in one pic he has mismatch shoes but i thought everyone was wearing them

i bet they have the same shoes sizes

i was look at the thailand fan meeting pics and i saw ds and gd wore the sames shoes hahaha but everyone in the group has that shoe <_<

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.pingbook.com/picdb/news/071202bb/44.jpg' alt='44.jpg'>

hahahha i loves ty's shoes i just want to go to their house a take their shoes i dont think they will fit me lmao

^^^ FREALS. i love how they matched and their style, the rock like ANY if they tried? annd ahha. id wanna match witht hem anyydaaya<3

OHTY i totally noticed that too i was gna say something but im liek what if the other members are like that? but i thnk thats soo CUTE! how GD and SR switched shoes. makes htem look kid like? haha i dnno<3 but i love it!

JANNY YEAAAH. haha man everyones hairs growing BESIDES YBs! and hes the one tha ti want the mostt:(

thanks blu smiley, vipgd, blueberrymoon, annd josephiinee and OTHERS for the great pictures!!!

and AHHH man lucky THAI FANS got to hug them at the fanmeet? they look so cute. the hugs remind memof the grl that got to touch them at the school of rock show?

Guest swt.choco

bbshoesty3.gif

bbshoes1dw7.gif

bbshoes2yb3.gif

LOL! I didnt even notice tht! xD

Guest drarmp1t

Sneak peak of 2008 diary + calendar

b4deb7c220bfb9bee0c6c7bfm0.gif

bigbang2008calendar00im4.jpg

bigbang2008calendar031hd0.jpg

bigbang2008calendar021cu9.jpg

edit// adding one more:

bigbang2008calendar011tg9.jpg

Credit: ygeshop + puifye@popcornfor2

HOMGGGGGG. THEY LOOK SO EFFING FLY 8DDD *melts*