{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest redevilica

^ ZOMG!!!! Thanks for the link!!!!! <3333

*runs off to see it*

:tears: *kick my net and my browser and my comp* somehow the clip won't play for me :tears: .... oh well ^^; gonna be patient for a youtube link or other links xD

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Big Bang - Special Message to Thai Fans (2007-11-25) [bigbangthailand.com].avi [17.7MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

I see that the boys made the news everywhere with their songs hitting the top20 charts <3 (some charts ... i think... has 3 songs in the top 10)

2314584242160800030hi9.jpg

2315031017160800030qj6.jpg

2315061390660800030lh0.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Same outfit from the last time, just different pose. I guess they had these photos for press release? ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zTHANKS TRANG FOR THE THAILAND VIDEO. they needa do some of those for us AMERICAAA fans.

annd thanks KIKO FOR THE MV WTH. THIS CAME OUT?!? SINCE WHEN! SHNAAAP!!!!~!!!!

ILL BE BACK TO EDIT FORSURE!

DUDEE I LOVE THE MUSIC VIDEO!!! ITS SO GOOOD. i love the beggning! how its all clasical, and then it turns out to be BAM hip hop retro ish. LOVESSS it and teh story line is soo goood. especially the guy that its about, he can hecka pull off the pimp and geeky look. and i lvoe dcos he can hella act it out. and i loved the way BIGBANGdressed, in both the school and clubbing outfit!! zYEEEEEE YB reppin theeeee FUR AND THE BEANIE, only he can pull that off! i lvoe iitt. and how he and GD starts to DJin the middle of it. i thought thats hot. and how thee main guy is like friends with the boys and they hang out. BIGBANG is so silly and funnny. TONS of words can describe how i feel for this MV. its JUST PENGTASTIC AS MOST OF US WOULD CAAAALLL IT! friggen AWESOME!:] i like how he waved the finger. haha. as you can see, DARKNAE hasnt arrived here yet! haha. and i liked how they show bloopers in the end like the other MV, HAHA AWW maknaeee tried the wine and EWW haha went his mouth.. the boys are sooo cute and they just DO IIT SO RIGHT. TOP with his friggen finger over and over. its priceless. DAESUNG, and GD checking that grl out ahha i loved DS in turtle necks, he looks like sucha professional. AND the scene where the guy sits down on the bench with thg rls, and it shows like three different pictures, the one with the BIGBANG their facial expression that was like AW MAN. haha cute. and my favorite part would prolly be WHEN THEY TRIED TO PIMP THE MAN OUT. haha it just soooooo WOOOOOW. i feel like i beasically drescribed liek 99% of the dang MV. haha i jsut LOVE IT.

OH and one last thing about the MV. im SOOOOO HAPPY that none of the boys were the main character to the storyline of the MV or I WOULDA DIED IN THE END WHER ETHAT GRL KISSES THEM NO MATTER WHO WOULDA DONE IT. i sound so selfish but its the truth<3

.LOL!!!

I wan that hat!!!

The MBC perf was.....GREEEAAAAAT

Crazy dog and last farewell grow onto me after i heard the full version...even thou the for the previous pages I said they gave me headach -___-''

Wait!!!

I foresee something...I see Big Bang TOP all charts!!

LOL!!

Seungri!!!What happen to your hair!!!Its like the hairstylist just put a bowl on his head and snip it according to the bowl's shape!!!lol

AH, Kiko + the7REAL. -- Thanks soo much for the MV!!! It was sooo good. It was so cute when they helped LDG pick an outfit, and it was really really cute during the NGs when Seungri had that disgusted look over the drink. lmaoooo. Omg, but anyways, the MV was hot hot hot. They all looked banginggggg<33333

Guest squallie

Although I don't post much, the video was EXTREMELY fast. My eyes couldn't settle on one part. First I'd see GD for like, half a second and then there was a continuous rush of scenes following. The only slow parts was the beginning. I do love the whole concept and feel of the MV though. It was sooo crazy and hot. Especially Seungri's innocent but disgusted look after drinking the alcoholic drink. lol.

Thank you so much for posting the7real!

Guest delici0usbh

I guess if I'm not wrong, it's stick onto his glove, yae. If I'm wrong, do correct me heeee :D:w00t:

ah ur right! the 5 stuck to his hand lol XD i kept replaying that part and when he lifts his hand back up u see the pink lol. it's there throughout the whole performance. haha that's so cute <3 their outfits are really cute with the caps and everything lol.

the "everybody dance now" is really random though ^^;

thanks jerilyn for the link to the full mv <3 it was really good and cute~ i also liked the part where big bang was dressing ldg lol. and how they put like ngs at the end. ^_^

and thank u to everybody else for the pics and updates!

I finally watched it eeeee!!!!

did anyone else think that guy looked like se7en when he was in the sunnie lol

The mv was really cute especially how the music suddenly changed XD

i just wish BB would have more screen time

gaaahhh i love GD in the bow tie^^ so flippin cute

overall good mv <333

OMG Watching right now!

The MV looks so cute at the beginning

EDIT ---

I want to download the MV so bad.

The clothing, storyline the slightly desaturated color of the MV EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY!

Guest melodygreenleaf

If I'm not wrong, there are "Big Bang is Great" promo posters on the lockers towards the end XD

I loved the MV~ The storyline is so cute! But I agree with squallie - it was way too fast. Most of the time I was just trying to find Big Bang in the crowd.

Thanks Jerilyn~ (I hope I got this right...) I'm amazed at how quickly you can get things onto youtube.

What a waste of a top post. =/ I'll be back with an article ^^

-

Big Bang, "If we want to, we'll do Trot"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

TY: "Before, unless the five of us were together, people didn't recognize us. But now, even if we go around separately, people recognize us. I think it's because more people know about us now than before. Also, our songs are becoming very popular."

GD: "If we were to do the songs we want and according to what our fans tell us, Daesung is ballad, Seungri is pop, TOP is hiphop, and Taeyang is R&B. But when people listen to us and say, "It sounds like it's a song by Big Bang," we're happy."

TY: "Because the words "About Love" is in the lyrics, we thought it would become the title of the song, but Yang Hyun Seok President called it "Last Farewell". Because of the saying, "Singers reflect the titles of their songs," we were worried at first that this might become our "Last Farewell". But then we decided to ignore this like Wheesung did with his hit song "Does this not work?"

DS: "I think a good song is a song that anybody can enjoy listening to. So that's why we try to do an easy song that anybody can listen and sing along to."

GD: "We went with hiphop first, then disco-style second. If we suddenly feel like doing Trot one day, we might even do a Trot song."

[*T/N: Disco-style in Korea is club music. Techno basically.]

GD: "We're trying to make [our concert] a cool one. Although we can't reveal this yet, there are incredible people helping us."

SR: "We're excited too [about the concert]. I'll be happy if a lot of people came."

interview/article

-

It's a mix between an interview and article. There's no new info in it though, so I only translated Big Bang's quotes.

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks Jerilyn..for the youtube clip

i think am kinda slow but umm not really getting the story hehe..but i love it..

haha omg the part where TOP appeared in Lee Dong Gun's car out of nowhere was hilarious..

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

Thanks ★KIKO!!! AHHH THE MV IS THE HOTTNESS. LDG is so cute/hot, him and the girl are so sexy! XD Big Bang are hella cute here, and funny at certain parts. Love the NGs, but gosh, everything so fast paced. My brain hasn't settled..lol. @_@;

youtube link!-->

[MV] BIG BANG - LAST FAREWELL [FULL]

thanks for uploading the video.!!! i could keep on watching it and never stop. 0_0 i really want to download it!!! Everything is so fast paced... my head is still spinning. love the story <3 LDG's goodbye sign is cool!!! BIGBANG= HOTT AND CUTE!!! It would have been awesome if one of the members or all of them could partake in the story like they could have been trying to steal LDG's girl or something. TOP appearing out of nowhere in the car made me laugh and he does the finger pointing thing too. Everyone was having a BLAST!!

The NGS are so great.. When seungri drank the drink, but couldn't handle it and everybody be partying over here and there. AWESOMENESS!!!!! :D :D

Guest splendidlure

^i know huh? first top in a shopping cart now this. lmaos.

i love these guys! haha. i love the whole story line. so cool.

seungri was so cute sipping his wine.

the NGs at the end is hilarious. the storyline is so cool. xD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thanks everyone for all the updates and stuff ^_^

Gosh, GD looks so hot under the cap like that: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd96/tr.../BigBang203.jpg

He looks so mysterious and sexy @_@ <3333 lol. Thank you Trang and also for uploading the new clip for Thai fans on youtube, I don't have time to DL anything right now :( but GAAAHH, I TOTALLY screamed my head off when GD said "Sa wad dee krup" LOL even though I had NO idea what the hek he said in the first one or two words :lol: I kept replaying it but all I understood was the "Sa wad dee krup" :wub: aahh~ GD's peace sign at the end and that smile is soo freaking adorable, ah~ totally made my day :blush:

Thanks Melody for the article, ^^ Omgsh GD is making their concert sound so exciting >_< *dies* ugghh I wish I could gooo! :(

THE MV IS OUT!? holy crap :o *dies* Gosh no download link yet! >< Thanks Jerilyn for the youtube one for now! @_@ aaahh~

---- edit: the beginning was so cute, LOL. DAYUM, GD WAS SO HOTT, in the class as a student D: @_@;; Wow, the mv was a TOTAL hot issue <3

But lol I was giggling at the part when TOP was all rapping and semi-dancing in class, cause if someone did that in class forreals we'd all be staring XD Ooh and I loved that Big Bang did a make-over for DongGun!! haha, man.. I wish Big Bang would do that for me =P I like the storyline of the mv, it's pretty cute.. and how they just put everything in 4 minutes or so yet it was easy to understand and was actually good (: And man was BIG BANG HOT OR WHAT EH!? hahaha, Big Bang is always hot so ah~ I loved the end though how DongGun did the finger thing and she like flashed back haha, & HEK I WANTED THOSE BIG BANG POSTERS ON THE LOCKERS! @_@;;; Also I LOVED the NG ending <3333 Seungri's little adorable dance +++ GD WAS SOO ADORABLE ON 5:49, his little wink omg, I swear to god he had me like flippin' out, and it's going on my icon when I get to DL that mv! :wub: :wub: <3333333333 I enjoyed it, it was cute and fun and sexy all at the same time <3

Btw, some images :)

I think they captured such good poses/expressions/etc. of GD, you guys get me.. lol they capture him smiling and everything, perfectly, ah :wub:

071125-09.jpg

071125-10.jpg

071125-11.jpg

071125-13.jpg

but this one was sexyyy~

071125-15.jpg

071125-17.jpg

071125-18.jpg

071125-20.jpg

071125-21.jpg

071125-22.jpg

071125-23.jpg

071125-24.jpg

071125-26.jpg

071125-28.jpg

071125-29.jpg

071125-31.jpg

071125-32.jpg

071125-34.jpg

071125-35.jpg

07112508de6.jpg

23145842421_60800030.jpg

23150310171_60800030.jpg

23150613906_60800030.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading ( PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ) ^_^

Guest smiless

OOOOHHMG. Since when did they tell us the "Last Farewell" MV was out??! Wow. That was super fast. I swear they just released the "Always" MV like last week. Oh wells. I don't mind. Anyways, I absolutely LOOVVEEE the new video. The storyline is super cute. Wow. I never knew Dong Gun could look soo young. LOL. It was funny how the boys were making him over. Talk about TOTAL TRANSFORMATION. But mann. The boys were looking good as usual. I'm loving all the bloopers YG is putting at the end of the MVs for us. Seungri with the stinky martini was hilarious. LOL. That boy..

I'm in such a good mood right now. Off to watch the MV again.. =]

Guest rain_forever_bi

omg!!!

thanks everyone for all the updates and all the pictures..mv links...thanks a bunch...can't wait to get their new mini album...all the songs...thanks everyone..

thanks for all the translation to all the articles and interviews..thanks again.

Thanks ★KIKO!!! AHHH THE MV IS THE HOTTNESS. LDG is so cute/hot, him and the girl are so sexy! XD Big Bang are hella cute here, and funny at certain parts. Love the NGs, but gosh, everything so fast paced. My brain hasn't settled..lol. @_@;

youtube link!-->

[MV] BIG BANG - LAST FAREWELL [FULL]

Baby Baby Baby! I'm so LOVING THE NEW VIDEO. It has the look of "LIES" but a lot faster. I seriously had a hard time focusing on anyone because the frames were constantly moving, but heyyyy I'm not complaining! :lol:

Archived