{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest trangtwo

Omigosh I've been super late on stuff this Thanksgiving break. Thanks everyone for all the updates!!

OMO Tae Yang is just getting finer and finer 0_0...I freaking love how he looked in the yellow polka-dotted sweatshirt...with the sleeves rolled up and everything...*drools* And must he tease us like that with his nice little tushie? LOL (Loved the gif, thanks juhjuh)

Haha so people in Korea are liking Seung Ri's hair? Ahhh please get a new hairstylist dear. (Or shoot your current one at least...wait I'm not promoting violence. Sorry-_-)

Yeah like Jerilyn said, I also prefer the song when they're performing it. They're just amazing performers. I know they're still young and don't have much experience, but in my opinion, they are truly amazing performers. <3

And oh yea, thanks you guys for the translations of the Q&A's...Tae Yang is such a cutie for always carrying vocab cards to learn English. I love how he's so determined and everything. His Japanese is already good. Gahh he's such a hard worker <3...and LOL @ the GD question about the one-sided love with Seung Ri. That was hilarious.

Some pics:

BigBang200.jpg

Is it just me, or do the dark circles under Seung Ri's eyes look even darker? =/

BigBang201.jpg

Dae Sung is good at teasing people *_*

BigBang202.jpg

BigBang203.jpg

BigBang204.jpg

BigBang205.jpg

BigBang206.jpg

BigBang207.jpg

BigBang208.jpg

Love Dae Sung's colorful hoodie

BigBang209.jpg

BigBang210.jpg

BigBang211.jpg

BigBang212.jpg

BigBang213.jpg

BigBang214.jpg

BigBang215.jpg

BigBang216.jpg

BigBang217.jpg

BigBang218.jpg

Oh how badly I'd like to be the water bottle =D

Top fancam:

Topfancam1.jpg

Topfancam2.jpg

Topfancam3.jpg

Topfancam4.jpg

Topfancam5.jpg

Topfancam6.jpg

Topfancam7.jpg

Topfancam8.jpg

Topfancam9.jpg

Topfancam10.jpg

Topfancam11.jpg

credits: 나비@BBThai

Oh and a clip of their message to Thai fans:

Big Bang Special Message to Thai Fans 071125

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww how thoughtfull of them to send a message to thailand ^_^.

Are they having a concert there or something? :mellow:

Hmm..how about a message to Hawaii-fans :rolleyes::lol:

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

thanks all the pics :D

i finally realize how talent GD is <3

a young boy can write,compose,sing a song,plus he raps so well,i think he's the best rapper among all these rappers in these teenage groups =D

anyway,i love crazy dog,last farewell and the track 2

their songs always give me surprises :D and i am sure their second mini album will sell damn well

big bang rulez :D

and cant wait the MV lol :lol:

TAEYANG THE MAGICIAN

Okay, I tend to be very slow on a lot of things. But if anyone has already posted this up then think of this as a repost XD

I was watching the Music Core perf on my PSP like 100x when I noticed our Tae Yang do some magic!

Where did the 5 go?

shylovetaeyangjh5.gif

Guest Jasmine<3

^ LOL haha magic

HAHAha so clever hahahah

yah. def agree that the boys look banging! :) haha aww how thoughtful of the boys to send a msg to thailand... lucky asian countries! no one ever comes to canada -_- haha one day, i will travel to korea and stalk them hehehe

=) thanks for the pics! i love the minialbummm! ooh so crazy dog is the remake of that seotaji song? gonna go check out the original later

thanks

OMGEE I HAVEN'T HERE SINCE FOREVER! -________________- i'm wayyyy behind on BIG BANG =( but i'm finally back WOOT!

OMGEE HOT ISSUE mini album is FREAKIN 100 % SUPERRR FLY :w00t: :w00t: B to the I to the BAM BAM <3333 i don't know HOW MANY times i've been listening to this song since yesterday night! i can't believe our KWON LEADAH wrote and composed almost all the songs! he's getting MORE TALENTED by every single/album they come out with! i watched the Music Core comeback and AIGOO i LOVEEE their outfits! i love the 80's retro style--EXTREMELY COLORFUL! oo and the glow in the dark parts of Daesung's jacket XD i still gotta see the Music Bank one and also InkyGayo~

thanks LOTS to ALL the I-VIPS who shared pictures and gifs! and also BIG PROPS to the translations <333 DAYUM the boys are lookin so FINEEEEEE :wub: :wub: i see a lot of hype about Seungri's hair ahaha i need to see that for myself! there are soo many pics to save! aaaah it's gonna take FOREVER but it is ALL WORTH IT!

the preview for Last Farewell is OH MYYY HOTTTNESS B) B) i can't wait to see the FULL VER!!

gaaah it feels good to be back! now i just need to catch up on news and downloading their perfs :D :D

this is old but i was so AMAZED by their perf of LIE on MMKF! their white outfits were SOOOO NICEEE and i have to say TOP WAS THE HOTTEST! *bias fan here XP* the way he came out was like WHOAAAA :o

GD's 3D paper looks so CUTE! it even has the BUN wahhhh~ i havent even build my 3D TOP YET >.<

Guest itslovedarliinx3

aww i just heard about the new album! i can't wait for the new video!

im so addicted to the "last farewell"

the other songs i haven't been listening to much i bet they're just as good haha

yay big bang :D

haha shy-Love i was o.o too!

iluxxx explained it earlier^^

so what's the secret behind this 'magic trick'? HAHAH.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/320/54572850zu8ci1.jpg

each performance is getting better and better!

and i hope it'll be the same with seungri's hair >.<

edit// wees i topped a page. sorry i'm a newb^^

2065172020_61521a2d52_o.gif

2065167690_2a51ee9c14_o.gif

loll seungri

2064372553_25bfb02d2e_o.gif

yupyup~

2065169776_4b2b011749_o.gif

2065168792_7491cd1eae_o.gif

the choreography is so cute^^

2065166452_f327a5a165_o.gif

lmaooo seungri

2065170794_92126910ff_o.gif

ahahaha seungri again!!

credit:me for making and uploading, cashewmania for raw^^

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[Audio] Big Bang - Music in the House Asia on FM Osaka (2007-10-29) [tssj].mp3 [17.1MB]

[Audio] Daesung - Music in the House Asia on FM Osaka (2007-11-04) [tssj].mp3 [7.5MB]

[Audio] G-Dragon - Music in the House Asia on FM Osaka (2007-11-18) [tssj].mp3 [7.0MB]

[Audio] TOP - Music in the House Asia on FM Osaka (2007-11-26) [tssj].mp3 [8.0MB]

Thanks a bunch, Steff! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - Crazy Dog & Last Farewell Comeback on Music Core (2007-11-24) [rgal].avi [96.1MB]

~Credit properly if taking out~

Thanks a bunch, Linda! :D

[HQ] Big Bang - Crazy Dog & Last Farewell Comeback on Music Core (2007-11-24) [bigbangpop].avi [1024x576] [210.7MB]

We got GOLD! :w00t: Thank you so much for all of your support!!

Guest SillyYun

Yay im so happy that they performed new song especially my fav. majimag insa!! Although its kinda techno but something fresh! I love that part where it goes like BABY BABY BABY~hahaha its on my head

THanks for sharing!

Guest ..kaleena..

some new pic, hopefully they arent posted yet..

%7Boption%7D20071125095132520g6_095509_1.jpg

%7Boption%7D20071125095132520g6_095509_0.jpg[

%7Boption%7D20071125133349840b6_134523_0.jpg

+ jiyong trying to convince us to use the same toothpaste he did.. ^

%7Boption%7Dimg_3_48_21195954126.jpg

edited.. argh.. stupid image host.. :/ but i still got the pics up..

pic spam!!

scans from 2nd minialbum!

%7Boption%7D1195995914_C7D6C0CCBDB43.jpg

%7Boption%7D1195995914_C7D6C0CCBDB42.jpg

c:bestiz

awww, stupid bandwidth, i can't see! hahha

BUT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAEYANG BOOTAY! hahahhahahh, me and my sister laughed our BUTTS off during Taeyang's butt thrust move! hahahaha, he put soo much energy into it! it was hilarious!!! but seriously, he puts soo much energy into every little thing he does! even if it's just walking away or something!

and GD looked adorable with that beanie!!

too bad they didn't perform Crazy Dog in the Inki performance

but once again, another lovely performance!

edit*

WTH?!?!?!?!?!!?! hahahhhhahaha, i did NOT even notice that TY trick!!!!!!

i was wondering what this magic trick you guys were all talking about.. i mean, i looked at the pics and the gifs, but i still didn't understand until just now! ahahahahahha, WHOA!!!!! i didn't even notice he took the 5 off his hat! hahahah, crazy stuff. wow

shy-Love: I didn't even notice that!

I was wondering what was in his hand.

And that's where the 5 went!

I thought it was a card...My bad!~

But wow, very cool!

Guest FlyAway87

whaaa~ hey~ i'm loving their 2nd mini album <333

the songs are just awesome^^

and i hope we don't have to wait too long for the MV to be released :D

cuz i died a million times before the MV 'Always' was released :(

hehe Last Farewell has such a catchy tune~ i have the melody all the time in my head xD lol

thx for all the wonderful pics everyone :)

btw i subbed one of their performences ... just couldn't help it xD cuz i just love that song :P

071123 KBS Music Bank - 2nd Mini Album Comeback

or veoh http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1527322q9W2YGaY

hope you like it ^^

TAEYANG THE MAGICIAN

Okay, I tend to be very slow on a lot of things. But if anyone has already posted this up then think of this as a repost XD

I was watching the Music Core perf on my PSP like 100x when I noticed our Tae Yang do some magic!

Where did the 5 go?

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8615/sh...etaeyangjh5.gif

^^ OMG you're right?! Where did it go? I want to know now :wacko:

^^ OMG you're right?! Where did it go? I want to know now :wacko:

I guess if I'm not wrong, it's stick onto his glove, yae. If I'm wrong, do correct me heeee :D:w00t:

And yae, here's GD for GD Lovers! Hahaha, he tuck his hands in the pocket looks like he has no hands, oh goodness.

(Credit on the photo.)

gdganzi.jpg

Guest ★KIKO

AJSFHDJKSHFKJSD OMO I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT. BRB WITH COMMENTS.

EDIT! Okay, here we go! I love the storyline! It's so cute. They got together a really cute one, just like they did for Kohjidmal. At the beginning, just seeing GD at the first time made my heart beat so fast OMG. The "base" part just gave me goosebumps fdshfjksdjkfsd. He's such a cute dj at the club ROFL. TOP'S RAPPING PARTS. IT WAS AWESOME. HE JUST POPPED UP IN THE CAR HAHAHA. AND IN THE CLASSROOM. HE'S SO CUTE WITH THOSE GLASSES HOMG FJDKSHKJDS I ALMOST DIED. SO HOT. I JUST REALIZED THE THINGS I TYPE DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE, BUT I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS COS I'M SO HYPER RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHA *KICKED*

One specific thing I found very amusing in the end when the NG's are shown is when Seungri smells a bit on a drink and then does this "urk" face. That was so freakin cute! XD

On another note. I'm so happy Top's hair is getting longer :rolleyes: The ponytail he had in the latest performance. It was adorable!

Archived