{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The performance was great

Love the transition of the songs <3~

I think that TOP has improved in his dancing *thumbs up*

I love how DS and YB has those glow-in-the-dark thing on their shirts xD

they shine! Also the poms-poms on GD's hat, he likes fluffy thing eh?

Seung Ri's hair is so much better xD the pink pants rock <3~

Thanks Sarah & Melody for the translations

It was fun reading it ^^

Ji Yong's love for the dongseng haha

so cute.

WHOO. that was a GREAT performance amnd i know its gnna be GREAT at their concert as well!

i didnt even noticed that seung ri had his hair up, you know kinda back to norma. im happy he did cos that look did nto work for him. aha thina you thought it was cute? you lvoe him too mch! and WTH, haha a nuna slapped his BOOTY. thina prolly got someone to do it for her!:]

kthe guys looked good, i love how they dress for the theme, but i thought it was so weird and cool at the same time when i keep on looking at the balls onGD's cap? haha thas soo weiird/ but cool.

thanks MELODY for the translating interview. i havent read it but im gnna at the same time on ygbb! i cant wiat but i've read some and they are just too cute and so modest<3s it!

Guest Yuna N.

no don't compare them! haha, well they do look a like!
:ph34r: No quoting images please & thank you dear :)

YAY<3

LOVIN` the second perf more ;X

It felt longer, and they seem less nervous LOL.

They enjoyed it more, it seems <33

Jiyong`s image is so cute now. Not that he wasn`t before, but like, it`s sooo adorable.

In a stylin` way. HAHAHA (not making any sense). Anyway, he makes me wanna pinch his cheeks :D

CRAZY DOG! :w00t: I feel really spoiled by saying this butt: I WANT MOREMOREMORE O_O! <33

& zomgs. I. Want. Their. Jackets. ExclamationPoint.

Thank you 1tymforyourmind & melodygreenleaf for the translations! :)

LOLS. They`re so entertaining & amusing :DDDDD HAHAHA.

Thanks everyone for the updates!! Keep the BIGBANG love BIGBANGIN` yo ;)

omgz YB 's anwer is so funni, but soo true...

TOP neva takes his clothes off... i wish he would...

THANKS MELODY fot translating n MONICA for the the perf on utube.

ya, it's true!! TOP never take his clothes off..he even never show his biceps..not like the others :rolleyes:

thanks for the translation!!

Haha funny comparison between SeungRi & Mandark! weird hair, but still cutie magnae :blush:

Guest jess1tym4life

T.O.P did a good job again as host... I'll say this again get GD & T.O.P back as host.. :lol: even though their host segment yesterday was short but i think it was more enjoyable to watch...

(24 Nov 07) T.O.P MC HOSTING CUTS MBC MUSIC CORE

ygbb813pu8.jpg

Guest helloimbarney

ok...

i have one QUESTION...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...10001_05164.jpg

^who the heck is that girl?!?!?! *mad*

why did she take a pic so close to my magnae! ò.ó

XD"

oh...

btw...

thanks for the pics everyone! x3

she is a YG singer , Kim Ji Eun.

Seung Ri looks cute in that picture.

i must say, im in love with GD's solo

his voice matured a lot.

Guest jess1tym4life

^who the heck is that girl?!?!?! *mad*

why did she take a pic so close to my magnae! ò.ó

XD"

she is a YG singer , Kim Ji Eun.

:lol: hey don't go hating on our yg girl KJE....she's good.. Kim Ji Eun Thread

(24 Nov 07) Big Bang Crazy Dog (Intro), Last Farewell and T.O.P MC Hosting Cuts MBC AVAILABLE at YGBB FORUM

ygbb814pn5.jpg

Guest akfgtenshi

:lol: hey don't go hating on our yg girl KJE....she's good..

be back with more caps

(24 Nov 07) Big Bang- Crazy Dog (Intro), Last Farewell + T.O.P MC Hosting Cuts MBC AVAILABLE @ YGBB FORUM

don't worry

i won't hate her. XD"

lol~

Guest ..kaleena..

aigoo, i agree with you all! i loved their MBC performance! their butt move is kawaii!

omg, YB is sooo so sexy at the beginning of Last Farewell *drools*. how he sounded and that hand movement around his head! hahahaha XD

and how GD said "Most definitely" was very hot also! ahahah

i wonder where all the hair came from so that TOP is able to tie his hair up?? is it extensions? haha, oh well, it looks cooool!

and i loved seungri's checkered jacket!!!!!!

the move they do when they sing "baby baby baby" is so cute ! hahahahahaa

oh yea, so finally watched their teleconcert, and is it just me, or did TOP look soo tired and worn out? :\

B to the I to the--- BAM BAM!!!!

Guest love-keiko

TOP looks SO hot in the latest MBC hosting clips. i SWEAR that guys is sex with legs. i LOVE HIM!!!!!! :wub: once again, an awesome performance! thank GOD that aweful bangs seungri had are gone. THANK GOD!!!! he looks cute again! woooo! ^_^

Guest May May

wow!so much to catch up with!

our boys have been working so hard and i am so darn proud of them!

the kbs perf was off the sheezy for realzy!

what a comeback [even though they werent away that long thankfully]

damn..everyone got to the seungri hair jokes before i could! but yeah the hairdo was not working for him..its like every big bang member has to go through a phase of having a dodgy hairstyle first GD now seungri and i so was not feeling TOPs ponytail do...which was like a major shock for me seeing as i like EVERYTHING about Top...wooo team top hwaiting!Mon thanks so much for the TOP gifs..i went into serious spazz/nosebleed mode right then..good times...

but yeah apart from that everything was on point...and wow doing such upbeat choregraphy and still managing to sound good...thats some serious skill..even though at times they were out of breath [which was to be expected] they still sounded FANTASTIC!

i love love love love hot issue!hot issue..get your hot issue here lol..big bang is definitely one fine piece of hot issue..i love almost all the tracks on it and im sure the others will grow on me!

the photos look great and the question interview was sooo great thanks for the translations sarah...

a big thanks to everyone who shared photos etc..i only wish i had something to share but as of now all the pictures i have are already posted on the thread!

but boy does this thread move fast!just shows how popular Big Bang is!

and how amazing is it that they're already hitting the high peaks on the charts!BIG BANG HWAITING!

MHMM that last picture of them^ the cartoon looks pretty fly. thanks for ALL THE PICTURES!

i cant wait for more performances by theem and im kinda sad how they didnt really performed the other songs in the always minialbum but its okay, the second minialbum is HOT too<3

i wnder if BIG BANG's ever gnna make a drama based on them five. i'd REALLLY like to see that hapen<3

Archived