{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

lol Wonny <3 ;D

redevilica thanks for their new siggy's <3 It looks some what a little different than usual but gah~ <333 their signature and writings are so cute+nice. I wonder what some of them say keke~

oh yeah I just pre-ordered the Japanese single ah~ <3 Thanks Aisah for the update on that ^^

damn I was about to cancel my order on yesasia for the hot issue single and order on dvd heaven but my total would have been $52.00ish X__X;;; I was like, "D: nvm..." rofl.

MAJOR NOSEBLEED PICS + GIF Set XD <333

EC84B9EC8B9Cgd.gif

DAMN, SEXY +__+

EC8690EC9BA8EC9DB4EBB88C.gif

EC9886EC84A0.gif

ECA484EB8498EAB8B0ECB6A4.gif

haha <3 There's one move I learned XD

ED9598ED8AB8.gif

SO cuuteee and wiggly lol can't explain.

bangbang.gif

oh yeaahh~ lol

071123-01.jpg

LOVE this <333 *__* their style is hella BANGIN'.

b0046342_4746f7a8cd79b.jpg

b0046342_4746f7a24e207.jpg

b0046342_4746f7aea1488.jpg

Seungri looks like he's ready to fly or something haah and I love the little smile on GDYB's face <3 :wub:

b0046342_4746f7b1d59eb.jpg

b0046342_4746f7b3c670a.jpg

b0046342_4746f7b7176c8.jpg

b0046342_4746f7bae2cfe.jpg

b0046342_4746f7be3684d.jpg

b0046342_4746f7f3c8c1a.jpg

Aww he looks so cute :blush:

b0046342_4746f7fb35327.jpg

Credits BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOHHHH MYYY WHAT HAPPENED TO SEUNGRI'S PRECIOUS SEXY HAIRRRRR?! X( he look's cute though, but the bangs are simply distracting! XD anyhoooo, GeeD, his outfit looks delicious! DS's hair is black nowwww! AND TOP! OMOOOOOOO! cuteeeee ponytail popping out of his cap. they all looked colourful and even stage looked interesting! :D and yes! i see top has a new hand movement thing! teeheee, and the hearts they made, aaiiishh! i keep replaying that part! they made it so cute with their little fingerrrrs <3 and they also, did some skipping around. X) aaah well, nice comeback. but seungri's hair :( ahhh well, it'll grow anytime soon.

thanks for all the updates VIPs!

I love 'Lie' but now I love 'Last Farewell' even more... just today only I listen to it repeatly like 50 times...

the boys are great at Music Bank but Seung Ri's hair.. I don't know what to say... but my first reaction was .. ummm.. what is that ??? :blush:

Love all tracks in this mini album.. it's going to be another huge success...

they moved from a heavy 50cent kind of beat (?) to techno so quickly!

and fans moved along with them! last farewell is such a trippyy song (:

their dance is so cute~ seungri's hair makes me chuckle.. it's so him! >.<

back to mkmf craze, a wallpaper i made (:

2057751594_5aa0833e72.jpg

1280x800 version >>photobucket converted it to jpg so the quality is not too good ):

credit:me

SOUL'd to:GD, love the gifs! thanks^^

Guest xXsmilesXx

Their comeback was awesome!!!

It was a little bit fast..but it was AWESOME!!!

I love their style..it's so funky..love the pick and purple pants.

Well i don't know about you guys but the dance cracks me up..it's so cute and cheesy..

well thats how i see it..hehe&& they have new looks..am

loving TOP's ponytail it's so cute..&& Daesung's black hair..yay i love

GD's hair seems much darker and Taeyang looks the same..but still very HOTT....but......

what happened to SeungRi..omg his hair is like bleh.. :vicx:..am not too fond of it either..

i thought the video will be out by now..well can't wait to watch..BIG BANG <3<3<3

okay .. THE COMEBACK WAS AWESOME !

but .. SEUNGRI ! WHAT HAPPENED TO UR HAIR ?! DID YOU OFFEND UR HAIRSTYLIST !?

omg .. someone plss kill me now .. T.T

i love daesung's black hair .. he looked good . it's been a while since his hair is black ..

gd's style is cool .. very him .. lol .. i like him with the cap one .. boyish . hahaha

taeyang and his style .. it's very him .. the usual cap on his head .. show ur hair !!

TOP ! okay ! HIS PONYTAIL IS CUTE LA !! why in red skinnies ? aigoo .. bt seein him in cap and ponytail is refreshing

now .. SEUNGRI ! YOU'RE THE MOST SHOCKING OF ALL CAN ! goodness ! *stabs myself*

i have to endure watching seungri and his totally-not-nice hairstyle for the next few wks or even months

luckily the mv album poster and everything ... he was in his old hairstyle ^^

if not .. i'm gng to burn the album and tear the poster ><" .. well ... mayb his photos only . ahhaha

SEUNGRI ! GROW UR HAIR FASTER !

^^ JOSEPHINE You comments are soooooooo hilarious! -->>SEUNGRI ! YOU'RE THE MOST SHOCKING OF ALL CAN ! goodness ! *stabs myself* <-- Lmao, I kept laughing at that. Totally, his hair is just IDK? I wonder how was SR's reaction after looking at himself in the mirror. I bet he was like OHEMGEEE!! :crazy:

OMG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEUNGRI's new hairstyle is IDENTICAL to RAIN'S HAIRSTLYE IN THE I'm a cyborg movie!!!!!!!

And I've always thought Seungri resembled Rain a tiny weeny bit! LOL

sooooo cute :)

^^

HAHAHA YEAH I SEE IT! No wonder it looks familiar. :blink:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I FAILED & JUST DLed THE SONGS! TT^TT

Gosh, I like couldn't even put up with waiting anymore *dies* this sucks >_<;; I felt so tempted in DLing it so I did, I just have a feeling it will be forever until I receive my album from yesasia :( So I fell through and DLed it and is listening right now ><;;

gaahh the songs are AMAZING *__* I love'em all! BIG BANG is too good @_@ <3

It's almost another total style! And I think they did GREAT.

01. Intro - 핫 이슈 (Hot Issue)

Omgsshh this is the one he sang at the GoReal radioshow! Aw, I'm glad he put it in the mini-album, gaah~~ but with the girl's voice it sounds more Americanized-ish, but it's good, I love the lyrics, ;DD His talking at the end is SO HOT *O* Who the hek can say "BIG BANG" as hot as HE does? @_@ You can say I'm bias but don't deny it LOL.

02. 바보

I think the first minute of the song sounds cute, I love the little tinkling of the piano and haha GD: "Paboya." XD Damn <3 I just like the way he said it :x It sounds mellow and chill, and harmonious, like Clazziquai style almost. But the meaning of it is so darn sad though ><;;; I like it though <33 and YB's voice is HELLA good, gosh.. it's like he's singing with his soul <3

03. But I love U

Gosshh I LOVE this solo of GD's, it's SO good. I love the beat of the song, it's mellow and chill but yet it has you noddin' to it all the time. His rap is soo smooth *__* and I LOVE this because you hear his part in singing <3333 WHOA, I LOVE the way he said "DAMN GIRL" on both times in the song *__* but the beginning sounds so sad, and it sounded like he said something in Japanese lol, I guess it was the "seulka" part.

04. I Don't Understand

I think this has a slight R&B'ish-ness to it. Seungri's beginning is AMAZING, gosh I LOVE his voice ><;; Daesung sounds so good too + YB sounds NICE.

I love this song's chorus, <3 There goes GD's smooth rap too, oh he makes me melt. TOP's rap like goes down to the beat, lovin' it. & The 2nd to last chorus is nice, <3 it's almost like a 3rd verse kinda thing, GAH the song is soo gooooddd.

05. Crazy Dog

this is so techno-ish + pop. The chorus sounds so familiar +_+ but yeah, I LOVE GD's "oh my god" haha cause omg, it was SEXYYY. The "everybody get down" was so unexpected lol. but this song was good overall <3

06. 마지막 인사 ( Last Farewell )

I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG *__* It makes me just want to get up and dance away~ Love GD's intro to it, love the "baby baby baby...", love the beat, love it's style, love the lyrics: it's meaning, I love everyone's part and EVERYTHING. AH, OUR LEADAH IS SOO FREAKING TALENTED! @_@ <3 This is going to be a BIG hit man. Oh, and I DEF. LOVE the "B to the I to the G ( BANG BANG! )". And I love how the last chorus was slow like a 3rd verse type of thing, omgshh I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. *dies*

^ Aww, Janny =( At least you can spazz with the rest of us about everything now!

WHAT'S WITH SEUNGRI'S HAIR??!!

lol it DOES look like Rain's hair! Now he sorta looks like him o.O

The stylist sure is erm... creative.

Credits to Seungri for going out with that hair! Brave boy hehe

I loved the comeback performance! Their outfits are so colorful and gangster-ish xP

Daesung's hair is so cute! I'm glad it's black again =) Tempo's ponytail is CUUUUTE!

I couldn't help but laugh at Daesung's purple pants xP It's so weird on him.

Their dance is cute, too. The B to the I to the G BANG BANG part looked FUN :)

I'm going to be singing that all day now keke.

The part when they made hearts with their fingers was SOOOO CUTE!! <3

I can't wait until the music video!

As always, thanks for the updates everyone! I wish I had things to contribute :(

Guest love-keiko

that performance was SO AWESOME!!!!! may they NEVER cease to amaze me. the engery, the lights, the choreography! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!

but the new looks?

:crazy: well.....GD and YB stayed the same so i guess i can't include them in this one.....sundae looks AWESOME in dark hair. but TOP and Seungri?! i dunno, about that ponytail and WHO is the stylist that hates seungri enough to give him bangs like that?! it's NOT cute! maybe because he looked so flippin' good during the "Always" era they felt for "Hot Issue" they'd jack him up a bit? i dunno----but those bangs have GOT to go.

other than that---i like their new hyped up look. they're definately taking it back to retro old school! look at those bright colors, hats, and chains! i love their sneakers---poppin'! :w00t: i smell no. 1 single hardcore!

oh look, i TOPPED a page! wooohoooo! too bad all the goodies have been shared already...

Guest rawesome

I can't get over how great they did in their "Last Farewell" performance! They never cease to amaze me and make my heart start and stop at the same time :sweatingbullets: I love how versatile they are and how they can pull off so many looks! Comparing their looks from MKFM and their recent performance, it was "From Men to Boys" LOL

For all of you that were waiting for it,

Big Bang's first Japanese single is now available for pre-order on YesAsia.

Aisah, you frazzle me with your ‘shiny’ updates – I love it! =)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2268/205714...d1d8f7c69_o.gif

I LOVE his light bulb move LOL

hmm, no one is really liking seungri's hair huh? hahaha.

i don't HATE it, but i don't LOVE it either~

You crack me up Vanessa! I don’t think anyone likes it at all. I don’t know if you read my comment about it, but I think you put it in a nicer way.

SEUNGRI ! YOU'RE THE MOST SHOCKING OF ALL CAN ! goodness ! *stabs myself*

SEUNGRI ! GROW UR HAIR FASTER !

MKMF fever again .. when seungri's hair was still so nice T.T

monica .. seriously i think he offended the hairstylist ..

maybe like .. he suppose to trim .. but he did smth wrong ..

then the hairstylist gt fedup .. took a bowl and place on his head and SNAP !

the shape of the mushroom hairstyle T.T

someone said seungri's hairstyle reminded her of rain's hairstyle in the cyborg movie eh ?

my sentiments excatly .. I DONT LIKE !!! T.T

I just had to quote you Josephine, because of the hairstylist comment. What you said about placing a bowl on his head and SNAP!, it (hairstyle, not looks) reminded me of this character from a cartoon (Dexter’s Laboratory) named Mandark. That’s exactly what he did! HOTNAE fans/lovers, don't kill me for this... I just had to :vicx:

6ynukvm.jpg

Anyways, I was really bothered (I still am) when I saw his hair on the screen. At first, I thought it was a headband but when I replayed it, I was all "OH HELL TO THE NAHH!!!" I never thought he'd ever have a hairstyle failure since he doesn't do much to his hair hair except dye it. Like Jeri7yn told me, he probably wanted to do something different but man... I don't wanna wait till it grows back. I think we should all hold hands and start praying together that his hair grows back…like NOW!

I give HOTNAE props though, 'cause he owned up to it and performed well.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/so.../mini205nh9.jpg

I love how GD was captured here! So dramatic… *glassy-eyed* I’d love to do a photoshoot with them!!!

edit: I changed my avatar to show that I do love HOTNAE (that's why I gave him the name!) despite his little flaw.

Guest xSuperrAnnx

well.....GD and YB stayed the same so i guess i can't include them in this one.....sundae looks AWESOME in dark hair. but TOP and Seungri?! i dunno, about that ponytail and WHO is the stylist that hates seungri enough to give him bangs like that?! it's NOT cute! maybe because he looked so flippin' good during the "Always" era they felt for "Hot Issue" they'd jack him up a bit? i dunno----but those bangs have GOT to go.

LOL i'm okay with the ponytail on TOP,

but something must've went down when they was doing seungri's hair

'cause erm yeahh. not feeling it at all.

it's alright boo, your hair will grow. (hopefully fast lol)

but besides that, i LOVE their perf. <3 the energy was CRAZY.

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the mandark comment... ;o; he does not look like mandark at all! *shields poor seungri's eyes from mandark (aka susie...i think that's his real name)'s ugly haircut*

am i the only one that finds seungri's hairstyle cute? at first i was totally :crazy: and repulsed by it, but it grew on me and i keep seeing it more and more...and after seeing him in that perf, i'm loving it ): it makes him look so cute and boyish like a little kid :3...;o; haha i guess i'll like it in silence.

*-*'' i know a lot of fobby korean guys have a mushroom...bowl...ish..haircut similar to seungri's and i've seen it on some hairsalon sites so i guess it's somewhat common a little bit for some korean guys? 0_o. so maybe the stylist got inspired by this and wanted to do it on seungri. which made a lot of you guys want to gouge your eyes out.

but i've seen some positive comments about it on korean sites that have pics of the perf/the actual perf. and they're all "omg seungri's so cute/his hairstyle is so cute!"

i guess it's because over there, they might see a lot of guys like this and over here, we don't really see those types of hairstyles?

i loveeee how all the guys came out. daedae + TOP's pants made me go "XD...omg are you serious?" LOL theyre so....so...fruity....ish...colorful! XDD red + purple LOLOLOL.

so used to daesung's hair being light, but i like it being dark too (:

and *-* *drools over GD*....im really loving his look<3 plus his hair makes him look more boyish and younger :3<3

Guest the7REAL.

^LMAO. omg you crack me up. seungri definitely 'looks' like he offended his hairstylist and she took revenge on his hair! XD btw i always thought that Seungri had the most consistently nice haircuts throughout this whole time.....well I guess that streak is gone. X_X

i think seungri's hair is growing on me :x....at first i was like :crazy: but now i like it...i think it's cute ._.''..he looks like a mushroom head XDD.

^You know what, I think I know what you mean. lol. To me, it's so bad yet its actually 'cute' the way he owns it. It's cute..in that...eccentric way. XD And now I love to make fun of it.. :phew: But yes, basically I find him sickenly cute with it. :ph34r::blink:

I just had to quote you Josephine, because of the hairstylist comment. What you said about placing a bowl on his head and SNAP!, it reminded me of this character from a cartoon (Dexter’s Laboratory) named Mandark. That’s exactly what he did! LMAO

http://i13.tinypic.com/6ynukvm.jpg

*in crazy dog GD voice* HO MAH GAD!

LOLOLOL. holy mini cooper, you are spot on with the comparison. SEUNGRI IS DEFINITELY MANDARK AKA SUSAN. LMAO. I see it so much now. XD It even has that slither of shiny-ness to it. HAHA :P

Ok, I should stop. -_-; I'll come back later with a more sane review of 'Hot Issue' minialbum...lol..cause right now all I can think of is Susan's Seungri's hair. distracting!~

I havent been here for sooo long. but seung ri's hair ... made me leave a comment....

What is that boy thinking? AHAHAHHA OMGG!!!

He definitely defended his hairstylist ... ahahaha i have a worst first reaction than gd with the bun ...

LOL!!!!!! who knows it might grow on me like gd's did. OMG!

the album is major!

I cant wait until i get my hands on the real CD filled with that "cute music geek's" production.

along with all the hot photos.

ohhhh mangnae ... why?

Guest RNGUYEN

seriously....

everytime i see seungri's hair...

i just fell like...

putting my hand on his hair and messing it all up and make it look better.

XD"~

if i ever bump into him on the streets with that hairstyle...

i swear i think i will end up doing something like that!

*falls off the chair*

Hahaha, LOL! I think we all wanna fix up Seungri's new haircut.

Like we see the new 'Hot Issue' photos where they're in black

& lookin` FLLLLYYYYY :) one day...

Then BAM!His bangs are chopped up. Oh dear maknae.

But hey, at least he didn't let THAT get in the way of performing! :D

I just hope that he doesn't think that his hair is sexy... so that he'll

change it like ASAP! :D

On the bright side, THEIR COMEBACK PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING.

Haha, T.O.P & his little ponytail is so cute. Proves his lovely hair

is growing back :) Daesung is such a cutie with black hair. Haven't

seen that in awhile. Youngbae & GD were just .. AHHHHH <3 Hahah.

Guest i.said.hi

i think i'm the only person that see's seungri's hair as cute :mellow:

I HATE TOP's PONYTAIL. I just have a thing against guys with ponytails.

Guest superstar`kiss

i think i'm the only person that see's seungri's hair as cute :mellow:

I HATE TOP's PONYTAIL. I just have a thing against guys with ponytails.

I LOVE SEUNRI'S HAIR!!!!

--TOP has a ponytail??!?!!

*runs to go see*

I think it's HOT!!

-BIG BANG FIGHTING!!

Archived