{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

AHHH,

WOW

the PREFORMANCE WAS AMAZING.

sounds exactly like the actual song, no... ITS BETTER.

so energetic, and good..but stupid cameraman, couldnt see half the dance moves +____+"

anyways made somequick caps i made^^ - yeah, quick and bad but hey LOL

credit me of you take them out please :sweatingbullets:

2057119632_f07962341b_o.jpg2057120352_bb71c18c04_o.jpg

2057121172_c302d89990_o.jpg2056338425_027b7b8b16_o.jpg

ahh, the boys have new looks...well, ty+gd havent changed much but...

..i LOVE LOVE, daesungs new black hair..it looks good..and his super cute heart move..btw he has a tassel 'tail' thingy of his own xDD like gd

but seungris weird fringe thing? i dno, it looks cute but...WEIRD O___O

and TOP HAS A PONYTAIL >w<

other than that, i never though i would see anyone other than gbong wearing colourful pants..but i guess their coordi decided to change...their new looks are BRIGHT, but i think with a few changes it would look AWESOME.

lol, did anyone else think 'loser'? at the sign they made for LOVE? :lol:

[edit]

I LOVE their style for this performance and hopefully this is their style throughout their 2nd minialbum performance. It's fressshhh and funkified, definitely goes with the theme of this minialbum~ im glad the background instrumentals were not as loud and intrusive as how when they performed Lie. This one who can hear them better when they sing/rap! The song is so fast, but they controlled their breathing and their vocals were REALLY on point for this, I'm so, again 'wow'ed'. TOP has a lil teeny pony tail in the back, cute much?! :wub: Everyone looks really good, colorful, but Seungri's new hairstyle is so DISTRACTING...its like..SPOCK..like he's from the future. lol. Anyways, very energetic performance, really an adrenaline rush song. *o* i lub you big bang~ xD

^ you basically explain better than me xDD

AHHH, you hit the nail on the head.

seungri's hair=spock

BRING THE OLD HAIR BACKK

but TOP's pony GAHH, so so cute xD

seung-ri! what did you do to the hair baby, the hair!?

halve coconut husk for a mop?!?!

jiyong, cute as usual.

hmm coconut husk..maybe xDD

susmariosep WOW, thanks for the japanese single infoo xDD

not really digging the poster.. the browny bits arent that great, but rest is HOT

and jaja i love your banner ^^

[edit 2]

look what i found on bestiz xD (btw, i was like WOW BIGBANG has their own section now YAYYY - i know im slow xD)

my, i mean our, TOP has changed from pointing spinning to hand spinning

2057148360_cd1d8f7c69_o.gif

credits to 권아내 on bestiz and me for uploading

**lol, my post is so so long now

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

11/23 BIG BANG - 'LAST FAREWELL' PERFORMANCE ON MUSIC BANK

Ohh thx for the Youtube link! Seriously YT kills the quality.. =X

But they still look soo hott even in LQ! XD

and what's with SeungRi's hair? I'm not feelin it.. =/

His hair was nice before but why .. He's tryin to try some new "fresh" style is it.. ^^"

Anyways, i LOVE the comeback performance! The song is so catchy and it still stuck in head since yesterday LOL

anyways made some caps i made^^ - yeah, quick and bad but hey LOL

credit me of you take them out please

Thank you very much!

^^^^^^^^^^wonny, boy youre fast!

nice gifs. and you pointed out top's ponytail, how adorable!

ah, seung-ri and top's poses in the poster are not so flattering.

THE PERFORMANCE WAS BANG! BANG!!

OMG. Seung Ri's new hair do is O_O. His so cute!

I loved the stage and the lights and everything, it fitted the euro-club/electronica style.

Their clothing OWNED!

T.O.P was RAWR! LOLS.

I can't wait for the HQ

the performance on music bank was the BOMB!

i love what they're wearing .. they're so in style right now

there was one teeny tiny part which needs some work

but overall i love it!!

Seungri's haircut is a tad bit odd XD the fringe reminds me of that guy in the cyborg movie XDD

i noticed Daesungs hair and also TOP's hair ..

i'm digging their caps especially gd's teehee

ooh ooh i'm starting to catch on the part when they say "baby baby baby" hand routine

it's soooo cool .. when they move their hands back and fourth in the air like thattt

such a fast beat

i'm amazed how they can dance and sing at the same time hella fast

heheh i found this

cute bg ^^

n871715385_1719544_5537.jpg

Guest susmariosep

[edit 2]

look what i found on bestiz xD (btw, i was like WOW BIGBANG has their own section now YAYYY - i know im slow xD)

Link for their bestiz page plz :D

Guest rayasunshine

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! ok I am totally spazzing out right now!!!! I listened to the whole Hot Issue album and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! I love every single song(so rare for me) I loved their old songs and do miss their old style a bit... but these songs are just HAWTTT! But I love you is so frickin nice.. GD's voice is so hot. I love his rapping style!! I love But I love you,I don't understand and Majimak Insa the best.. but all of the songs are L-O-V-E!! I am always on this thread lurking and have been following BB since the Docu. days but this is the first time I actually had a real Fangirl spazz out moment...( well besides when I first saw the Goodbye-Baby MV) my heart actually started actually beating a bit faster for a second when I heard GD's voice come out of my speakers like that hehe. Anyways calming down a bit... I prefer dae dae's old hair it was very GQ and looked awesome on him, i like the new color though... oh yeah and did anyone notice he went from having his whole chest out to turtle necks and is still so sexy..sigh guess its just that awesome body ;) I def am not feeling my seungieeees new hair.. I hope they will fix it.. the old look was really nice on him. All of the other boys look awesome as usual.. Gd's so hot in that"i have a ton of confidence..i know i'm hot way" YB is hot in that mature and i'm so sultry and romantic way.. as usual and Top is hot in that special Top way... older,silly and totally manly and sexyyy also a bit flashy and brave with all of the new attention he has been getting.. I find it very endearing and cute. Thanks for all the links and pictures/gif's/lyrics/etc... and sorry for the long post full of spazzing and run-on sentences..

WOW at the performances

thanks for the quick upload

i practically run home today for this,though i knew i'll definitely miss it for sure

anyway,i really grew to love this song alot

esp after watching the performance

a fast beat song,and very colourful which i totally love.

i agree that big bang looks good in black and white.but colours brings out their energetic personality more

seungri's hair -_-" please let him have his koh jid mal hairstyle back.i totally dig the blonde streak thing(: but now this mushroom head

its cute and kinda suits him in some way..but still idk

daesung's hair BLACK BLACK BLACK.totally love it

and totally love jiyong's style

but did i missed him because other than the intro,he hardly appear? gonna watch the performance again and again

and i love the dance too

did i love way too much things

but anyhow,i like this dance.upbeat,playful and bouncy(?!)bouncy,omg did i just say bouncy

but yeah,it will just make you feel like shaking along to it

and daesung's heart during the chorus <3

anyway,a big BANG to the comeback

and i do look forward to more of it

and the MV,any idea when is it coming out?

Guest LOVEangiie

THE PERFORMANCE WAS TOTALLY ROCKING!!!!! XD

JiYong! thanks so much for composing such GREAT songs! LOL

your like the best of best.. watever you produce its always simply AMAZING

you always seem to surprise me (x! hahah

-------anyways...

thank you soooooo much Jerilyn for the youtube link!

i totally missed out on watching it LIVE! coz my internet connection is is very SLOW right now

anyways, OMG! MAJOR DROOLAGE!! at the boys NEW STYLE & HAIR DO'S XD

What I don't understand is what happened to HOTNAE's hair. It looks like he got the Velma from Scooby Doo haircut or probably Dr. Spock!!!

^ ianne OMG ! i totally agree with you. i definately thought of DR.spock when i saw him HAHAHAHA!

why seung ri's "hairdresser" WHY!? look what you made SR turn into LOL

but its cute in some WEIRD way i guess .. ><"

DAESUNG! omg his hair is BLACK again!!! omg.. i absolutely LOVE it XD he was so HOT!

LOL at his purple pants they were the shizzzz ^^ he voice was AMAZIGN like ALWAYS!

JiYONG! omg i swear i want his lil cap! ><"

his hair is black too.!!!! LOVE his lil raps

B to the I to the ... BANG BANG! totally bangin XD lol

TaeYang! he looks the same BUT hes still very HOT!

TOP! hahaha he has a lil pony tail going on

its sooo CUTE reminda me of DaeSung's old hair ^^

OOOO & i think TOP has a new hand movement thing now LOL!

and lil HOTNAE XD! just..... seriously whats with the fringe LOL

THE LIL FINGER HEART MOVEMENT IS CUTE ^^ hahah

LAST FAREWELL - the MOST DEFINATELY maddess song right now!!!!

wonny !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! for the caps! i was about to do some but i guess you beat me to it ^^

& janny thanks for that cap! i seriously wanted to watch it live but NOOOOO! friggen laggy comp. ><"

TO ALL YOU VIPS/i-VIPS!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR CONTRIBUTING ONGOING HQ PICS, GIFS & LINKS!

loves you's all! XD

Seeing all those pics of the 2nd Minialbum, makes me really want to get it!

i really want to support them in every possible way.. but currently im out of DO$$$$H! ><"

thanks for sharing! ^^ i wish over here in Aus, that they would have a store full of BIG BANG merchandises

that would be so COOOOL! xD

1195816852_20071123.jpg

CREDIT: nun@popcornfor2 & 띠끼띠끼징요

Guest redevilica

ZOMG :w00t: thank youuuuu hiimjunebug and the7REAL. for the links! <3333

dklfjgdklfajga

the perf was DA BOMB YO!~

lol while wating for the clip to download i read a few comments here so i keep a look out on Mr. Spock himself xDDD

lols SeungRi ... ah well you still look cute anyways :P

... how they look like a box of neon crayons & in those 90's bboy pants LOL They're bringing that 90's vibe as Monica put it and I agree.

LOL I agree! They sure look colorful with those bright red and purple pants ^^ but woohoo!!! I'm hoping for more colors on the next perf xD

B to the I to the G BANG BANG <3 *dances*

xD wonny i missed that "Love" sign until i saw your caps xD *gonna watch the clip again* but haha yeah i'm thinking of the same thing with that "L" sign xDDD

Edit: oopsies, topped a page xD sorry gals .. i don't have anything new to share ^^

Guest *butter_kisses*

omahdaiiz.. ~ congrats to BB for winning 2 awards!!! mwahahah..so pwoud of em guys.. i actually knew of it for a few daiiz now but iv been so busy..lol..soo many updates here..!! w00h00..thanks guys..

btw..im now listening to their HOT ISSUE album..and its GOOOOOOO~D! waaaaaah...its better than their first full album seiously! and i can actually hear GD sing!!!!! waaaaaaah...his voice is seriously good..i always wonder why YG never let him sing that much... ~ lol..aaaaagh..will come back later to give more comments on their songs..hahahaha..might need to listen to it a couple of times first though..hehehehe..

Guest akfgtenshi

OMFG!

I'M LOVING THE NEW POSTER! *o*

seriously...

i NEED to have it! *drooling*

i wanna hang it on my wall together with my other posters... x3

aw maaan!

GD is looking relli good!!!

and about SR... the haaaair! *depressed*

i hope the does something different to his hair next time...

cause the way it was... *sweatdrop*

the old hairstyle was good enough!! why did he change it?? *sobs*

BIG BANG - BEFORE PERFORMANCE IN MUSIC BANK

it was during lee seung gi's performance... they were praying~ awwwww!

it reminds me of their first live concert~ ♥ ♥

wahhhh! thanks for those caps, angie~ ^^

hmm, no one is really liking seungri's hair huh? hahaha.

i don't HATE it, but i don't LOVE it either~

TOP has a ponytail~ :wub:

i miss daesung's not-so-dark hair already! hahaah.

but i'm really loving the performance!

oh yes! and i love love love jiyong's smile or whatever you call that at 3:13 of the performance!

HAHHAAH :lol:

viewimagelk2.jpg

viewimagedr6.jpg

viewimageyp1.jpg

viewimagegu5.jpg

viewimagehg8.jpg

viewimagedw8.jpg

Credit: DCBB

i can't wait to get my hands on their 2nd mini album~ AHHHHHH!

Guest josephineeee

okay .. THE COMEBACK WAS AWESOME !

but .. SEUNGRI ! WHAT HAPPENED TO UR HAIR ?! DID YOU OFFEND UR HAIRSTYLIST !?

omg .. someone plss kill me now .. T.T

i love daesung's black hair .. he looked good . it's been a while since his hair is black ..

gd's style is cool .. very him .. lol .. i like him with the cap one .. boyish . hahaha

taeyang and his style .. it's very him .. the usual cap on his head .. show ur hair !!

TOP ! okay ! HIS PONYTAIL IS CUTE LA !! why in red skinnies ? aigoo .. bt seein him in cap and ponytail is refreshing

now .. SEUNGRI ! YOU'RE THE MOST SHOCKING OF ALL CAN ! goodness ! *stabs myself*

i have to endure watching seungri and his totally-not-nice hairstyle for the next few wks or even months

luckily the mv album poster and everything ... he was in his old hairstyle ^^

if not .. i'm gng to burn the album and tear the poster ><" .. well ... mayb his photos only . ahhaha

SEUNGRI ! GROW UR HAIR FASTER !

Guest icystarz88

i love the comeback!!!

the song is stuck in my head now...

B to the I to the G BANG BANG!!

so hooottt~~ *drooling*

okay.. their appearance... they look so colourful~ hahaz...

aniwae... what happened to seungri's hair?? i prefer his hair during 'lies' promotion!

this hairstyle reminds mi of rain's in the cyborg movie...

and... TOP looks sooo cute with his ponytail~~!! :wub:

daseung looks good with black hair.. :D

only GD and taeyang doesnt change much...

cant wait for the HD version to be out! :)

omo thank youu sooo much to the7REAL for the yt link of last farewell on musicbank! and everyone else for pics gifs and all.

daesungggg! i loveeeee that his hair is black! lovelovelove!!!!!

top's little ponytail is soo cuuute! reminds me of daesung. heeee.

gdragon, i love the cap on him! he always looks good.

taeyang looks like he always does. with the cap and all.

but but but, what happened to seungri's hair? can someone please explain to meee. srsly what happened? :blink:

yeah it was a good performance, i loved the choreography esp during the chorus.. too bad i cant watch the performnace on tv, it wouldve been 1000times more fun. im not really a big fan of coloured pants on boys. but yeah its okay when bigbang wears them, looks all funky and energetic and fun. their bringing old school back. haha.

looking forward to more great performances by them.

and im still not over the excitement that hot issue brought. not that i want to get over it. haha. :P

Guest pga pga

:D I cant do anything but smile & smile & OO Yes Smile :D:D:D

:rolleyes: Im So Addicted to B to the I to the Bang Bang.. :w00t: OMG That song is stuck in ma head .. Last Farewell LOve It :lol::lol::):)

:D I guess Thats What We all want ... :lol: LOL :lol: .. I Cant Wait Til Ma CD Copy Comes ... :DB)

Im Really Hyper ... :w00t:

:P That Performance was AHHA :blush: .. AWW :blush: :blush: .. Im 2 Happy Right Now .. Im In Love :blush:

:mellow: Ena Is In Love With ... :blush:

Guest juhilove

their perfomance was great in Music Bank it make fall in love with more and more Ilove their album Ithink it the best album Iam excited Icant wait to see their perfomance in other show

Big Bang >333

Guest Senorita_

ZOMG!!!! I'm soo speechless..:o I thought they would perform Fool...since it sounded more like their title song...but when i saw you girls posts Last Farewell performancei was like...'YESHHH :D' since i listened to their mini-album last night ^^ and all i can say is Last Farewell is like a 2nd sequel to Lies with the trance music and english to accompany the chorus =D

Their Music Bank performance is LOVEDD <33 They look sooo colorful and so young boyish style than Lies...i quite like it...The performance was breath taking love the choreography and everything!!! :D :D and Daesung dyed his hair to black...0.o i missed his brownish hair v.v

Archived