{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawesome

I missed the boys on Music Bank, but thanks to trangtwo and Jaja for the links and to Josephine, Monica and LovesBallad for the pictures!

*singing Cong-ra-tu-la-tions* CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG for being #1 again and again (and you don’t stop)!

i totally missed music bank...Seungri's shirt is so 4th of July ahhahaha!!! Yay! No.1 again!!! *sings cong-ra-tu-la-tions song* wow! its been 2 months since they've made their comeback and im still not sick of "Lie". No doubt a phenominal song like that would create a frenzy and of course ppl will find a way to hate....but Mr.YG's message has shut them up hahaha!!!

btw, BIG BANG are so hot in the black jackets....ive been tellin the other girls they're like hot MEN IN BLACK....btw the MIB song has been stuck in my head since i said that...Lookin at the pic of DS and the mascot, i wonder if Doreamon got jelly over that haha!!! that pic of GD & YB all smiles, GD holding on to the award and YB onto the flowers....omgsh it makes me feel so proud, the award is very much well deserve its been quite a journey for those two and this is just the beginning for many more years of success for them & BIG BANG!

I second the motion. I’m not sick of “Lie” yet even though I listen to it on a daily basis. People will always find ways to hate and that just means our boys are becoming more and more successful! I’m very proud of them :D I wonder how G-Yang/GDYB feels now that they’re receiving more recognition. I’m sure they’re very happy because all the sacrifices they’ve made are paying off. I wish them more success in the future.

I love² DaeDae’s reaction when they won at Music Bank! He’s just too cute for words :P GD’s English in the opening performance for Ciara’s Japan Tour is straight OMO-HOT! Speaking of hot, they’re definitely flexin’ the color red well (any color actually).

hi guys,i'm newbie here in this thread^^.

actually,im a silent here for a while, yeah i'm juz finish watched Lie Remixed ver. from Music Bank.

goshh! *faint* Tempo's so smexy :w00t:

Welcome to the thread PdubbleJ and for sharing those caps of TOP!

Is there anyone else besides me who's doing a countdown for the "Always" MV?

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

DAYUM. I WAS FIVE PAGES BEHIND @_@;;;

WOW, thanks Jerilyn for posting Mr.YG's new message about BIG BANG! <3 Glad to hear from him again wah~

I'm glad the plagiarizing thing got cleared, because any way, GD and YG themself couldn't even attempt that, just by natural.. and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JAPANESE SINGLE RELEASE! ALL in english, boo-yaahh~ lol :x I'd LOVE to hear that, wonder how it'll be ;D

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!

Gosh those pics of GD with the leather jacket is hella tempting, did he already cut his little rat tail off? because i don't see it ;__; maybe i need to watch their new performances to check that out and get it right lol. BUT GOSH THAT BOY IS AMAZING, and so is the rest of Big Bang :wub: they totally take my breath away. pretty random for someone who's been gone for as long as 6 new pages were made rofl. Man I need to catch up on their DLs D:

don't mind the major pic-spam @_@;;;

omg.. i almost died re-uploading these D: because i copied and paste each link to my imageshack account X__X stupid PB -__-;;

200710170710250071013gdlu6.jpg

11925531551015ybjj1.jpg

11925531551015topxe1.jpg

11925531551015sris9.jpg

11925531551015dsjt0.jpg

11925531551015gdgu8.jpg

11925531551015gd2ey2.jpg

07101803kp8.jpg

07101804va4.jpg

0824mubankls1.jpg

cy081mi9.jpg

cy101uh7.jpg

img3112ea4.jpg

img3114zh8.jpg

maje9ywl7.jpg

CREDITS Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading ( PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! )

He looks HELLA romantic in these caps, :wub: *falls over* love how they made the rose match his outfit ;DD

d00319424718fa6a6a495gk9.th.jpg d00319424718fa6b49c80yj7.th.jpg d00319424718fa8a13bdbso5.th.jpg d00319424718fa7065956qb9.th.jpg d00319424718fa8934425me1.th.jpg d00319424718fb125baacjf1.th.jpg d00319424718faa626eb3rm6.th.jpg

e00684944718c5546c1f0ka0.jpg

e00684944718c5556fb47oi3.jpg

e00684944718c61be282cyn6.gif

Aww he's SO damn cuuuutee! *goes crazy*

e0068494_4718c2f8044a7.jpg

GRRR, I feel like I just wanna freaking bite him, *DIES* freaking cutie, :blush:

e0068494_4718ca4caddbf.jpg

e0068494_4718ca58380f2.jpg

CREDITS BB-Flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading ( PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! )

Can anyone tell me what it is SeungRi said about black people (or at least that's what I'm gathering)? Sorry to go off topic, but I've just spent the last hour backtracking this thread and have yet to find anything!

Guest jess1tym4life

Can anyone tell me what it is SeungRi said about black people (or at least that's what I'm gathering)? Sorry to go off topic, but I've just spent the last hour backtracking this thread and have yet to find anything!

Sorry this issue is in the past & has started many debates so it's best not to bring it up again....

thanks for all the updates!

thanks for the pics of TOP winks..gosh!!! he has the killer looks!

congrats Big Bang for winning the award!! congratulations*

btw, can anyone pls teach me how to download from clubbox? it's in korean, i don't understand. thanks!

There is a tutorial in the clubbox section how to use it all questions can be asked there.. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

NOTICE TO ALL BB FANS SOOMPI NEW SITE WILL BE OPENED SOON...BB FAN CLUB WILL BE OPENED... http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172589

means i need to start working on it again..been busy..if u wanna help out with the fan club pm ur details.

oh the music bank performance was great AS ALWAYS..!! ^^

TOP smile/smirk is really hot.

haha its killing me.

so happy they are topping the charts all over,

number 1..!!

&& THANKS FOR ALL THE LINK AND PICS.

the BB and mascot pic are soo adorable.

espically DAESUNG..!! lol

Guest p a r q u e.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BEATUFIL PICTURES.

I especially love the one where maknae & SeungRi are like :o

And I just watched the clip of BB opening for Ciara concert.

I loved it since they opened up with their old song. <3

And the cyworld thingy. Their matching kicks. Herra cute.

Agh, thanks everyone! XD

Guest LOVEangiie

congratulations big bang for winning #1 on kbs music bank!!

- THANKYOU everyone for the updates!!

woahs their performance on music bank was HOT HOT HOT! XD

& when they announced the winner LOL daesung's expression was hilarious i LOVE that boy <3

thanks SOUL'd to:GD for the major pic spam! [x aww i jus adore jiyong's smile.. so cute

not long now til 'ALWAYS' mv is out! XD can not wait!!

i`ve asked this already bt don't think anyone answered.. lol

does anyone know if YB solo single release is still going to be happening cause havnt heard much about it yet..

if anyone knows about this then let me know XD

Guest 1nn0xsmile

^^ Big Bang, winning the award again!!!! CONGRATZ the boys

the reactionn of Yubin from WG, Maknea n Ds are so cute !!!!

omg, monsieur Choi TOP, he got the killing stare(look) LOL thanks for sharing pictures!! `

:wub: TOP,, i think he is cute with his hidden smile, remember the way he smiled when he touchede Hyori`s hand XD silly boy

cant wait for the always MV

i like lie remix alot

eps. the slower one!!! ``LIE``is amazing!!

i wonder when will i get sick of this song: NEVER

thaankks josephine and MOnicaa for the pics! loves it! YEAH MON danng the ONE concert tooo. first time i've heard of it! HOW FUUUUUN!!! with1tym! AND SE7EN?!?! NICEE.

annnd thanks JUHJUH for the links of the music bank!! maaan did they did lookn goood. AGREEEED haha seungri looked like the 4th of july but EARLY. annnd i noticed how TOP he bows when its his part aand says "NORAEEE" and theeent he whole gaang pointing fingers. SWEEEET. annnnnnnd when the whoel YB and SR solo duet. thats HOOOT:]

Guest little chimpanzee

I didn't see this! I just tried it out right now, and it works. All you have to do is sign up and then log in, and then click on the little fancy MKMF logo at the top left corner to direct you to teh http://mkmf.mnet.com/2007/ site. There's a round button near the middle of the page with teh words MKMF vote (in korean) that if you scroll your mouse over it, the wing-like things move. Click it, and you're at the voting page. You just check the box next to the artist you want to vote for.

Remember that to submit a vote for 1 category, you have to vote in ALL of the categories. Meaning, you can't just vote for Best Male Group and leave the site - you have to go through the whole thing... i.e. Best Newcomer, Best Female Solo Artist, Best HipHop, etc. So remember to choose wisely :\

Thanks so much for your help :) I can vote for BB now^^

Thanks everyone for the updates. Much much appreciated.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang's M.net School of Rock will air 10/22 (Monday) at 6 PM.

Other than that, there's nothing else (TV/radio) on their schedule. There will be a concert this Friday however, so keep watch for fancams/pictures~

I'm expecting more things to be added tomorrow. I'll give an update tomorrow.

Guest mcmelly

I didn't see this! I just tried it out right now, and it works. All you have to do is sign up and then log in, and then click on the little fancy MKMF logo at the top left corner to direct you to teh http://mkmf.mnet.com/2007/ site. There's a round button near the middle of the page with teh words MKMF vote (in korean) that if you scroll your mouse over it, the wing-like things move. Click it, and you're at the voting page. You just check the box next to the artist you want to vote for.

Remember that to submit a vote for 1 category, you have to vote in ALL of the categories. Meaning, you can't just vote for Best Male Group and leave the site - you have to go through the whole thing... i.e. Best Newcomer, Best Female Solo Artist, Best HipHop, etc. So remember to choose wisely :\

i've voted for big bang for best hip hop, best male group & best song of the year but can we vote more than once? =\

omo~ i love all the picccies!!!

and congrats to big bang on winning no 1 yet again on music bank!!!! *applause*

i love the red and orangey outfit they wore at ciara's concert and on music bank!!! xD

did they rush for music bank recording after da concert or was da concert before?

i watched da fancam of their opening but it's very unfocused >.< *sigh*

too bad there isnt any pics of ciara and big bang together >.<

^ woot! can't wait for school of rock!!! =D

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Remix 2 on Music Bank (2007-10-19) [cashewmania].avi [37.1MB]

Big Bang - No. 1 (against Baek Ji Young & Jang Yoon Jung) on Music Bank (2007-10-19) [cashewmania].avi [26.8MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest jukecookie

Hey there...

This thread is seriously awesome..... =)

But does anyone have any idea where I can download the documentary with eng subs??

I tried looking for em everywhere... And I cant seem to get into the documentary thread in the YGBB forum....

I'm sorry if this question has been posted before.... =(

Thanks a bunch in advance!! =)

Guest LOVEangiie

thanks melodygreenleaf for the info on big bang's m.net school of rock...

will be looking forward to watching that ^^

- anyways i found this pic of big bang dressed up as doreamon ... it looks really cute [x

can someone be kind enough to translate what they are saying in the pic thanks.

1192861934_SH017.jpg

credits: BB-flow

Guest mikalana

translation for the cartoon (hope noone done it yet..lol)

DS: "go go to my homeland Kkanddabiya~ "

SR: "hyung you cant go~~ you have to do Big Bang with us~~"

YB: "daesung.. where are you going?"

GD:"fine go go! if you even thikn of coming back, im gonna disconnect the cable!!"

TOP: "hmm... how many are left (yang-geng)?"

LOL

Guest mon5482

just wanted to share gifs i made...i love Daesung's reaction and mangnae's too...mangnae pauses for 2.5nanoseconds before it hits him LOL...oh and TOP's just standing there with not much reaction til he notices DS & SR LOL

kbs_topsrds.gif

kbs_sr.gif ~*~ kbs_ds_omo.gif

Archived