{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

SEUNG RI.. OH SEUNG RI.. what are you doing with girls again...

like he wasi at the GoReal radio show, he tends to be TOO nice to the girls

and tht makes everyine want him...

thanks for the pictures TIFFANY, and startoxic (name?) they all look so hot..

ahaha.. CONGRATS to them on winnig another award. "SONG OF THE MONTH"

that was cool.. i'm pretty sure they were all excited about thing..

wow, i never knew a clothing store can look so cool. the clothes are in a thing

that looks like a frig. (i'm sorry, im not from a place with a lot of nice stores like that)

but it looks amazing.. did they buy anything? i would love to visit that store. what

was that thing in the cage infront of GD? a pigeon? T.O.P. was missing agian. he

has been so busy.. i mean they all are, but he cant be with them sometimes, that

is what i mean. SAD. thanks for sharing 1nn0xsmile.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

school's so draning T_T

long time no bigbang thread?

what was top's jacket fiasco?

He was wearing a jacket that had Japan's Imperial flag and it angered Korean netizens (because of the history between Korea and Japan)

read this topic: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164852

Ah, forgot one more from the Cyworld Music Awards.

(This one made me laugh..aish Seungri)

http://i8.tinypic.com/4kx94i0.jpg

I bet they had to sweep up all the drool. XP He's so cute.

credits; star news

LOL! SeungRi ah~ PLAYER STATUS! haha jk jK. don't be too nice or they'll all fall for you and get heartbrokenXD the girl bent down .. lol I found that amusing :P

[EDIT]: didn't want to post again so I just edited my post.

o man seungri's going on manwon happiness?! LOL oh that's gunna be funny!! gd and yb haha XD i can see it now they're both trying to secretly feed him lol---

aww i just read yang ssah's sorry message and he said everyone including the staff got yelled at~ and how tempo was the most confused and embarrassed... he's also tryin to reflect on it and make sure something like that doesn't happen again~

thanks everyone for sharing and uploading and everything <3 u guys are the best ^_^

HAHA that really cracked me up, I can TOTALLYYY see that happening :lol: except DaeSung would probably tattle like he did to TOP LMAO!

poor TOP >.< hopefully nothing like that happens in the future.. gotta pay more attentiton to detail. don't want them to get into trouble again<33

Guest ..kaleena..

ROFL! seungri's pimpin all the ladies xD

DUDEEEEEEEE! can't believe they have already made their 2nd mini album! i swear these boys never rest! hahaahha, gotta love them! and they're in english! aaaack!! so excited!! i'm sure their english has improved tremendously (based on watching seungri's Love Stone performance *drools)

wowow, they maake me want to buy some Sakun clothing now! haah, is that shop in korea?

and i know this is sooo late... but my sis has finally ordered their mini album.. HAHA. i'm so excited!!! eeeeek XDDDDDD (i still haven't received my BBbud perfume and keychain from that girl yet, RAWR!! so pissed off >:[

Guest iluvyooh

YAY can't wait for the 2nd mini album!! big bang fighting!!

they make me blush just reading about them and seeing their pictures. lol.

my frewns said im too big of a big bang fan. i might start stalking them.

=] no one can help it. big bang is too addicting.

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh~~ this day is just getting a WHOLE lot better! :D

Jasmine<3 the post where u talked about ur cousin's friend being backstage and watever. omg she's soo lucky! lol. man i want to be friends with big bang~~ haha those fans must have been dying inside xP when u get ur autographed poster can u please take pics and show us? ^_^

inn0xsmile thanks for the links to the interview~~ short but sweet lol xD aww tops missing again =/ he must be really busy...

also thanks for the pics of them at the sakun shop~ i wanna go shopping with them!!! lol

tiffany those pics of big bang at the movies are really cute!! Lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...27728243729.jpg

favorite pic out of all of them lol~

i love the way he dresses ^_^

and also thanks for the clips on youtube~ haha the cyworld song of the month thing when gd went "suprise!" lol xP

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG <3

jojo thank u so much for the translation of yang ssah~ =] ahhhh an album all in english!? omg!!!! i think i'm going to go crazy lol. wo0t xD so looking forward to that~ <3333 i can't believe it's already done! they work so fast lol. so much potential <3 i hope the 2nd one doesn't release TOO soon... i mean yea i wanna hear it and everything but it's also good to keep the fans waiting and give them the big BOOM lol. i dunno... it's just a little too fast... but still gotta love 'em~

lol and that cap of seungri's poster in the background of the 'i am sam' ep~~ haha not suprising lol. thanks for sharing iluxxx

o man seungri's going on manwon happiness?! LOL oh that's gunna be funny!! gd and yb haha XD i can see it now they're both trying to secretly feed him lol

---

aww i just read yang ssah's sorry message and he said everyone including the staff got yelled at~ and how tempo was the most confused and embarrassed... he's also tryin to reflect on it and make sure something like that doesn't happen again~

thanks everyone for sharing and uploading and everything <3 u guys are the best ^_^

deeng. its only been one day and this thread grew 3 pages. amazing..

WOW. they're second mini album is already done?! thats incredible. aw. poor boys. they're working soo much now. i hope none of them get sick. what?! YG is thinking of maybe just releasing the next mini album? no matter how much i would loove that, i really want to see the "always" mv first. they did fly all the way to hawaii just to film it. omg. they're releasing ENGLISH songs. thats soo awesome. i'm soo excited for that. oh man. oh man. OH MAANN. this is like a dream come true (not really but still). i'm sure they'll do really well with the english. they've improved so much.

oh my god. imagine if they came over to the US just to perform their english songs?!!!!

now thats dream come true right there. omg. i'm getting excited just thinking about the possibility.

ahahaha. i love seungri in the pic with the wonder girls. lol. PIIIIIMP. for reals. i bet those girls where swooning over our boys. i know i would.

question: does anyone know the name of the S.E.S. song that big bang sang?

EDIT:

I just found this on youtube. Its old but I could resist from posting. Seungri is tooo cute. I love his dancing in this performance. I think he's wearing Gdragon's glasses, right?

Guest easyascake

Ah, forgot one more from the Cyworld Music Awards.

(This one made me laugh..aish Seungri)

I bet they had to sweep up all the drool. XP He's so cute.

credits; star news

AHHAHA seung ri maaan that boy is too cute

he looks so happy to be there xD silly boy

OMGOSH it'd be cool if they performed their english songs in canada too!! no one ever comes to canada -__- LOL or at least sell the album in stores here its so difficult to find!

Guest Jasmine<3

OHH MANG. those pics are THE SEX!~ hahahAHAHA look at those sexxxy girls .. and seungri perving ;)

haha omgg those radio pics are TOO cute! ^__^ GD and SEUNGRI and DAESUNGIE seem to be really hyped hehehe. YONGBAE needs to not be so shy^^ i want to see the silly him tooo~ i bet TOP is so busy these days!

CONGRATS bigbang for the cyworld song of the month thing btw!

and thanks JOJO for the translations! ^^ YG seems very pleased with our bigbang! ^^ i hope TOP doesn't get in too much __ for the jacket thing -_- so stupid, in my opinion.

OMG is this for real?

6 new ENGLISH songs? please please pretty please come to US or Canada ( grr nothing ever happens here )! haha i want to be an official I VIP! !! cause i do get jealous of the VIP's that the BIGBANG know about it.. although i know bigbang appreciates us fans just as much, but it's good to get some recognition too some time~~

thanks for all the pics, tiffany ^^ and the other ppl i forgot

and OMo! SEUNGRI maknae being on manwon happiness? i hope he does well! haha i can see him sneaking food often ;)

gooo bigbang go!! i was gonna go pick up my poster today -_- haha but my cousin wasn't home~~ i'll get it soon though! and SURELy i'll take pics and gloat on here hahahahahahah

=] bye for now ivipers! bigbangers for lifeee yo

edit

and SEUNGRI 'appearing' in I am Sam hahahah so funny ^^

DUUUDEE> GONE FOR A DAY AND THERES SO MANY UPDATES.

JOJO THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TRANLATISON!!! OMTYOMTYNUEStkmshmr. there already dont witht here 2ND MINI ALBUM?! AND ITS IN ENGLISH?! WTF. I CANNNTW AIT. im so excited it for now. i wonder when there gnna sale it cos im MOST DEF. going to buy oneee. DUDE maybe even two. i cant wiait. annd awwwww. THERE gnna have antoehr concert in decemeber? a year anniv, from there first concert. so exciting. but its all the way in kroea. poeeey. BUT YEAH what if they DO COME TO AMERICA, CAAA, to perform for their enw album. that'd be SO FRIGGEN COOOL!:]

annd whathapened with top's jacket?0.0?

Tiffaaaaany. thaaanks for the links of the newww radio show perf, and the cyworld thing! CONGRATULATIONS bigbaang<3 you boys id hit TOP CHARTS in all<3 so proud of you guys. OH and thanks too for allt he wonderful pictures!:] the gifs you amde wereee CUTE!:] mhmm im hoping someone is going to upload the radios how onto youtube soon? i wanna seee, from monica's pov, how the boys went a lil craazy? ahha CUTE.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT PICTURES they were wonderful!

Guest xXsmilesXx

Oh man thanks everyone for those

oh so drool worthley pictures...

&& what theres gonna be a second mini album..aww YAYNESS..the boys are moving

so fast...AWW and 6 songs in English...omg!!!..can't wait for that...BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!

Guest rawesome

Thanks for the update I-VIPs! Dang, there’s so many things going on for them and their success just grows and grows. I am so proud of these fly fresh five =)

YG must be bragging about Big Bang at work (just like his last message) again since the boys have the spotlight lately. I think they should promote “Lie” a little bit longer, but a second song and a mini-album doesn’t sound bad at all *grins* I wonder if the 4 (SUNDAE & G-Ri) will have solos on the 2nd mini-album (if ever YG makes up his mind). I’m hoping that they do and I’m also wondering if YG has decided for TOP, Seung-ri and Daesung to have solo MVs yet. I bet y’all are thinking about that too. MHMM.

OMO @ 6 SONGS IN ENGLISH!!! I’m excited already! I hope there’ll be one or two r & b songs like “A Fool’s Only Tears” for the Japan album (or on the mini-album if YG decides on doing that) =P

WOW! Another year ender concert! I wish we can all go to support them. Why oh why does Korea have to be many, many miles awaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy?! I’m happy for the VIPs that will be able to go esp. the ticket prices will be lower than the usual price. *sniff sniff* I smell concert DVD in the air!!! I’m sure this concert will be another success =)

I can’t wait to hear Gummy & YBoogie’s duet. Speaking of YBoogie, does anyone know when his solo album/single will be released?

Poor TOP and YG staff for getting in trouble over something that isn’t exactly a “fashion faux pas”.

Their pictures from the Digital Awards look dope! They look hot as always!

These are my favorite pictures from this performance

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...15_194817_0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...15_200121_0.jpg

I <3 their formation!

BB at the movies? Lucky person who spotted them and took those pictures! I wonder what movie they went to watch.

How funny is that – SR’s poster making a cameo on “I Am Sam”? LOL Since he wants to act too, I think it’d be cool if he makes a cameo on an episode!

^ HAHAHAHA. look at seungri in that pic!

smiles, the song that big bang sang was S.E.S - 너를 사랑해 ;D

wooo~ seungri will be on manwon happiness?

i cant wait! ;D thanks for the news!

pictures from yesterday's radio show!

this fan always seem to be stalking big bang~ :lol:

i envy her! she gets really good shots too!

87097258nu8.jpg

64973534qf5.jpg

43192204go0.jpg

23745590lx8.jpg

HAHA. i wonder what JINGYO was so amused about~!

13060380ah9.jpg

Credits: 디스럽 @ Bestiz

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING SONG OF THE MONTH!!! mann they are taking every award that is POSSIBLE nowadays :D :D OMGEEE a single w/ ENGLISH SONGS??!! o___________O okay now i seriously CANNOT wait to hear it! i wonder how TOP is gonna sound..probably sexy w/ his "dirty south" style and mixed w/ his accent AHAHA ~ thanks for the pics of the boys going to the movies and shopping! they look so cute! i love the outfit that G-BONG is wearing, he looks really good w/ the glasses and the "good boy" type of style! and they seriously seem like they just got out of school and decided to catch a movie XD DAYUM Sakun looks so COOLIO! the inside of the store is...speechless! i see YB is getting ANOTHER hat to his collection and a superr fly hoodie! PUHAHA look @ SR pimping w/ all the ladies~ he's so SNEAKYY *tsk tsk* thanks TIFFANY for sharing! SOO MANY videos to watch in order to be up to date..i'm going to have a BIG BANGIN weekend seeing their perfs, apperances in radio shows etc

Guest lonelybee714

Seriously!?!??! A 2nd album already???

I am just bearly getting their first mini album right now. lol.

that's so cool though~! I'm so happy for them!!!

Guest Untouchable_M

Big Bang Won The Song Of The Month - Cyworld Digital Music Awards

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2259/20...23210011qo5.jpg

My first time posting here. ^^ Thanks for the pictures everyone! AND i just wanna point out TOP looks like a giant next to SNSD. LOL. Looking forward to their 2nd MIMI album, cos I like their style of music in the First one. Thanks for sharing everything everyone! You're all so VIP! :D:D

EDIT: Oh wow, first time posting here, and I TOPPED the page. HAHA!

Thank you soo much for those radio pics Vanessa! Ahh~ they're too cuteee. Haha, I totally agree with you on the fans always seem to be

"following" the boys around. (I would too if I lived in Korea =P)

Here's a few more pics from the radio show:

070912_2.jpg

070912_4.jpg

--I really liked GD's t-shirt jacket combo. :] While Seungri & Daesung are sportin' the prints!

070912-14.jpg

070912-16.jpg

070912-12.jpg

070912-6.jpg

070912-8.jpg

070912-10.jpg

--AWWWW! The Baeri couple. XD KAWAII~ They're cheesin' the same way! haha

credits; vipbigbang

And here's a clip from Star News of Big Bang receiving the award :]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cyNtH2bH-FI

BTW, I didn't make any of those gifs (heh). I just found them and posted them with credits. ^^

Big Bang's gonna be on MNET + 2 radio shows I believe. Jojo mentioned them in a previous post. Watch if you can! :]

HI TO ALL VIP OUT THERE.

My first time posting here.

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful news pictures and info about BigBang.

They are great!

I love when they go on radio shows because it is when they gets dorky and all.

I heard BigBang is going to the the DJ for KBS FM Ingigayo on 15th of sept.

Is that true?

May I know what time does it airs?

Thanks for sharing people :)

BIG BANG IS LOVE :)

Guest love-keiko

OMG! a new mini album with ENGLISH?! is their english good enough for that? but whatever, either way i kno i'll love it either way. i REALLY wanna here GD and TOP rap in english

sucks TOP is being flamed for wearing that coat. like i understand where the issues come from, but leave the past in the past! he's my baby, that's not right!

and i understand TOP is away filming for I Am Sam and all that jazz, but geez, i'm tired of BB going places without him! :tears: especially Sakun! he rocks it the best! (i LOVE the store layout. it's mad gansta). thanks for the pictures everyone! BB is on top of the world right now! :lol:

Guest winksassy

Hi! I'm a recent fan of Big Bang :)

I'm so overwelmed by all the pictures,videos and news etc.

thanks for sharing :D

the album is really a must !!!

liking all the songs specially Lies

Guest pinkmarker

Thanks for the welcome, guys. ^_^

총 6곡이 실리게 될 빅뱅의 첫 일본 싱글 앨범은 모두 영어로 발표합니다..

There will be 6 songs in the album, all completely in English.

한류 가수가 아닌 해외 아티스트로 소개하기 위함인데요..

This is to target that Big Bang is a worldwide group, and not just an Asian group.

Oh wow, that's soo awesome!! English songs!!

I'm so proud of them doing all these things. :P

SEUNGRI IS GOING ON HAPPY SHARES COMPANY/MANWON HAENGBOK

hahah i cant wait to see all the other members 'bullying him', tempting him with food food food!!

I can't wait to see this too. Cute magnae<33

It's always fun seeing stars on Happy Shares Company~ :D

Archived