{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest tsukemene123

What kind of song is Non-existing number?

GD - The style is one of the most popular trendy ones in America.

This is so true. I LOVVVEEE that song because it reminds me so much of Timbaland, especially "The Way I Are." It is a really, really good song. If they released it in the U.S. I think a lot of people would really like it.

Thanks so much for translating it all! It's so cute!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

congrats to big bang winning mutizen award!! they really deserve it!! ^^

they also got no.1 spot in soompi korean music chart week 2!!!! =) jumped 24 spots!!! thats impressive!!! =)

Guest viet13aby90

I am soo behind on this thread~

Like 40 pages now. And school isn't helping much either.

Although I haven't seen yesterday's Inkigayo, I'm ecstatic to hear that our Bang Boys won the Mutizen Award.

Congratulations Big Bang!

Much love from your I-VIPers<3

Thank you to everyone who's been posting up links and pictures of our loves :blush:

Monica, Platinum, Janny, Shinhwa_Sarang, Thina, and everyone else that I can't remember now.

Keep the big bangin' alive :D

Yvonne :]

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

EDIT**

so... i went on 1tymgarden today.. >.< and i was looking through the free board and one of the titles said.. "Because of TOP everyone's going crazy"

and i was wondering wth? so i went to read it... apperently on this cafe site their was this pic of tempo wearing a shirt with like this thing that symbolizes japan i guess? cus someone replied saying that they're upset with tempo for doing that because everyone knows korea and japan blah blah blah... and the person who wrote the thing said that she thinks mr yg is going to put up a message about this cus a lot of people are getting upset in korea... also that tempo might have not known it was a bad thing. cus from what i see, tempo isn't THAT fond of korean stuff like i'm not saying he's stupid or anything... but even in one of their docs the lady that always helps them was talkin to big bang about a cafe thing they were going to make to see the responses of people about big bang. and tempo said wait so this is about clothes? and like everyone started laughing cus i mean... I EVEN understood. and there's just some things that he's not very quick to put together so i dunno. i HOPE, just HOPE that it doesn't become something that big... because honestly.. that's really stupid... but watever. yea so tempo might be in trouble T_T hmm.. maybe i shouldn't even post this here? i dunno... will it spread and THEN cause a problem? what do u guys think? should i just earse this?

Ah~~ problems again? @_@ sigh.

Well, I'm sure TOP isn't stupid about it, but I just think that he didn't think it'd be a big deal.. since "it's just a shirt". it's almost like someone wearing a mary-j shirt to skool and the dean getting u suspended for it and ur thinking, "wtf it's just a shirt". Darn, I really hope this doesn't go way too far and too serious :( Gah, I remember me & Goldie were talking about how they're going up so high so suddenly, and how I told her I felt sort of worried because there's that something SOMETIMES whereas someone gets so much good luck or anything good, there's something bad that will happen. I mean, I did say I sorta wished that big bang could have won their awards and top all charts and whatever slowly.. but like they shot up so fast and sudden, it's crazy and it's so much it seems a little scary. But that's just me, and I hope this won't be that bad thing that's gonna happen. Sigh, I hope the other Korean Citizens will understand TOP and that it's just fashion to him :( Poor Hyung, HWAITING!! >_< It's not like the shirt says Japan is better than Korea @_@ gahh~~ TT__TT I hope it gets resolved and no big trouble occurs, let's pray for him & YG & Big Bang <3

thanks for letting us know Goldie

OHHHH DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR THE FULL GORREAL RADIOSHOW that they boys were on?

They have it on big bang pop clubbox :D

if you want it pm me if you can't download from cb ^^ or i'll just upload it on ygbb if no one has yet.

It's the one from Sep.06 right? if so, YGBB FORUM has it :) I'm sure you go there ^^

aw I-V.I.P chat, i guess this means i'm not I-V.I.P anymore eh? lol I don't even get invited anymore, boo~

but hey glad you had fun tammy ^^ ~~ i'll just be... G-V.I.P (GD's Very Important Person) :x rofl lameeee @_@

THANK YOU EVERYIONE FOR THE PICTURES, GIFS, LINKS, AND WHAT NOT!!!

YAY so i kinda watched the inkigayo show last night, i say KINDA, becuase it didnt even work most of the time BUT! im so proud of the byps! they made it this far, adn imagine them after aanother year?! CRAZY huh? hhaa. theey deserved everything!

yesterday nights IVIP chat was theee bomb. had a great timee. BIGBANG<3 you guys should go on MSN! its fun<3

JANNY=== the card is so friggen cute! really good artist!

AISAH! haht haanks:] and you can just call me tammy.n we have the YB obsession<3 haha annnd uhm YEAH, i guess, but im cheap, but i think the prices for yesasia are decent its jsut SOME i guess. and if you do put it that way it would bee good price? faiir enough? WHAAA?! tou paid more than $100 for the DVD?!?!?! you got it when it first came out huh?! THATS CRAZY!

GOLDIE<3 haha thaanks:] and call me tammy. UHMM thanks for the translations that was so cute and funny. especially the part where daesungs all like, oh should i go out too then? HAHA i dontknow cute and fuuny! AND i must agree, SEUNGRI totally nailed thee chorus part of lovestone<3, GOOD SHIZ. haha.

OHHHH DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR THE FULL GORREAL RADIOSHOW that they boys were on?

EDIT-----

THANKS janny!

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE MUTIZEN AWARD!

YAY~! they really deserved it for all their hard work.

thanks for all the links and pics BIG BANGers! ^^

::off to watch their inkigayo perf::

Guest twinkle_l0ve

lol the go real radio show was so good

i loved when they just went freestyle <3

.edit//

i cant imagine TOP as a grandfather xP

TOP's rapping has left me in a daze *_*

YAY CONGRATS TO BIG BANG for winning the award! i'm so proud of them, the song is still hot as ever and i love listening to it!

thx everyone who's posted pics, news and translation! i cant keep up w/ the thread anymore but i'm loving all the news and pics!

BIG BANG is looking hot in the perf. when they're dress in pink omg, dies they all look so HOT, esp Tempo! i'm loving all the diff colors they are wearing, they look so hot in all the colors!

Thank you for all the news Jerilyn! Big Bang truly are topping everything. Seriously, there's no stopping them now.

Thank you for all the picture updates Janny.

Goldie! Thank you so much for translating the radio show!! :D You're always ontop of translations and they're very much appreciated!!

Thina! Those gifs are so KAWAII. I love that part of the clips. hehe. Thanks for sharing.

Here's some new pics:

Not sure what they were doing...but they were doing something! haha

FPTQYZ20G4_105_500_320.jpg

78HLBISLL8_105_500_320.jpg

credits; 빅뱅효과

Guest tsukemene123

so... i went on 1tymgarden today.. >.< and i was looking through the free board and one of the titles said.. "Because of TOP everyone's going crazy"

and i was wondering wth? so i went to read it... apperently on this cafe site their was this pic of tempo wearing a shirt with like this thing that symbolizes japan i guess? cus someone replied saying that they're upset with tempo for doing that because everyone knows korea and japan blah blah blah... and the person who wrote the thing said that she thinks mr yg is going to put up a message about this cus a lot of people are getting upset in korea... also that tempo might have not known it was a bad thing. cus from what i see, tempo isn't THAT fond of korean stuff like i'm not saying he's stupid or anything... but even in one of their docs the lady that always helps them was talkin to big bang about a cafe thing they were going to make to see the responses of people about big bang. and tempo said wait so this is about clothes? and like everyone started laughing cus i mean... I EVEN understood. and there's just some things that he's not very quick to put together so i dunno. i HOPE, just HOPE that it doesn't become something that big... because honestly.. that's really stupid... but watever. yea so tempo might be in trouble T_T hmm.. maybe i shouldn't even post this here? i dunno... will it spread and THEN cause a problem? i don't want this to go off topic of big bang... what do u guys think? should i just earse this and wait to see what happens?

Wow, are you serious? Is it really still an extremely touchy subject in Korea? My mom is Japanese and my dad is Chinese and although most races have been wronged in the past, they hold no ill will towards other nationalities. Maybe it's just because they were born in the U.S.? I really hope T.O.P. doesn't catch too much flak for wearing that shirt.

This is pretty old, but I love him. This is my first GIF ever (I think the quality is low because the image size I used was pretty big?):

hello1.gif

Also, a little O.T. but I found a picture of myself from a year ago with my hair like G-Dragon's for a joke-y ID picture. It made me laugh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ano...ica/Gdragon.png

I blurred out the stupid face I was making, haha.

I'll delete the link right away if it's spamming or anything; I just thought it was funny.

+++ More Big Bang Graphix ... feel free to use.

II[ Wallpaper ]II

Seung Ri:

1024x768 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...02-1024x768.jpg

1152x864 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...02-1152x864.jpg

1280x1024 version:

Waper-C-M-BigBang-002-1280x1024.jpg

Tae Yang:

1024x768 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...04-1024x768.jpg

1152x864 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...04-1152x864.jpg

1280x1024 version:

Waper-C-M-BigBang-004-1280x1024.jpg

TOP:

1024x768 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...05-1024x768.jpg

1152x864 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...05-1152x864.jpg

1280x1024 version:

Waper-C-M-BigBang-005-1280x1024.jpg

Dae Sung:

1024x768 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...06-1024x768.jpg

1152x864 version: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb307/a...06-1152x864.jpg

1280x1024 version:

Waper-C-M-BigBang-006-1280x1024.jpg

II[ Signatures ]II

Seung Ri:

Banner-Soompi-BB-016a.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-016b.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-016c.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-016d.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-016e.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-016f.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-016g.jpg

Tae Yang:

Banner-Soompi-BB-017a.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-017b.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-017c.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-017d.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-017e.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-017f.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-017g.jpg

TOP:

Banner-Soompi-BB-018a.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-018b.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-018c.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-018d.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-018e.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-018f.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-018g.jpg

Dae Sung:

Banner-Soompi-BB-019a.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-019b.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-019c.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-019d.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-019e.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-019f.jpg

Banner-Soompi-BB-019g.jpg

G-Dragon:

Banner-Soompi-BB-015g.jpgBanner-Soompi-BB-015f.jpg

oh no, regarding what Goldie said! there's a thread about this ><

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164852

with some comments by the Koreans, i believe.

ah, i hope this doesnt blow up!

anyway, thanks Goldie for the translations for the radio show! :D

hahaha. it's so cute, what jiyong said to seungri during the perf~

http://i5.tinypic.com/4xvq3c8.gif

^ thina! this gif is so adorable :wub:

thanks for those youtube links too!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

070907 KBSR메이비의 볼륨을높여요

88.jpg

CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!

ahah i love how G-RI shares those shades XD ah~ GD is so cute, :blush:

(your welcome tiffany ^^)

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks Goldie for the translation~ Thanks to everyone for all the big bang goodies..lol I watched the GD/SR/YB part again and again in that radio show, and I'm so jealous of SR. lol but he's so cute, always so emotional about these good things happening to them.. ;o; YB is so sweeet. he will definitely make a good dad some day. and his comments about GD were all sooo nice..but im NOT surprised..><;; he is all those things..and yb too..lol

Ahh, gerika aka erika confirmed with what I had thought earlier in the fancam of Seungri crying in Inkigayo..lol. cause in the translation for the radio show it said something about the fans planned their chant after Big Bang won the Mutizen. In the fancam you can hear them through the screams, 빅뱅 사랑해 ( big bang, saranghae[we love big bang]) and then 일위 축하해 (il we chukahae[congratulations, etc]) gahhh no wonder Seungri cried harder after hearing that. The fans are so sweet and you can see GD raising his arms up. Eeekkk. VIP<3 I would have cried like him at that moment too..here if you'd like to relive that with me..haha.

Ahhh whenever Big Bang come back to the states for any kind of concert, let us all please plan some awesome chant too! ;o;

nice graphics asia17! so talented in ways of ps..^^;

also, i really love the added move in the 'Lie' performances..lols

goldie...u earned a golden super iVIP star in my book lol....thanks for the GO REAL RADIO translations!!! ^^

asia17 - im jealous of ur PS skills...awesome job with the bb graphics!

can someone translate pLS...

GD Message

에헤라디야 징요머리를 돌려라~♪

에헤라디야 에헤라디야 경사경사 세상세상 이런 겹경사가 따로없습니다 여러분

저희 빅뱅 1st mini album이 발매된지 한달도 안되서 모든 온,오프라인 방송3사 등등

1위를 달리고있네요 이야 요즘엔 정말 귀가 입에걸려서 다물어지질않아요

정말 너무너무 감사드립니다 6~8개월동안의 공백기간.. 정말 열심히했지만

부담도 컸기에 이런 날이 올꺼라고는 상상도 못했건만! v.i.p 의 위대함을 다시한번

느끼고 있답니다^^ 진정 여러분이 이 시대의 v.i.p 입니다^^

거짓말이란 곡에 대해서 너무도 모자란 저에게 과분한 관심,사랑 주시는 모든 분들

나날히 발전하겠다고 약속할께요 (깨지지만 않으면 좋으련만 흑흑)

부담이 전보다 100배는 더 되지만 이 분위기 몰아서 빵빵 터뜨릴께요 믿어주세요^^

아 어디서든 1위란게 전부는 아니지만 괜시리 학교다닐때 선생님한테 칭찬받는 기분이랄까?

이로말할 수 없는 기쁨입니다 엉엉 처음인지라 당황해서 고마운분들 일일이 말도 제대로 못하고

바보같이 어쩜그리 다섯명 똑같나요 우린 에휴 다음에 혹시 또 기회가된다면 정신 바싹차리고

길~~~게 한번 뽑아야될터인데 ^^;; 굳이 말하지 않아도 다들 저희 맘 아시리라 믿어요^^

이제 시작이라는 말이 정답인것같네요 방심하지않고 자만하지않고 늘 해왔던 그대로 조용하게

천천히 한발한발 내딧는 그런 빅뱅 저희 될께요..

때론 친구처럼 때론 연인처럼 때론 가족처럼 항상 말하지만 늘 이런마음 변하지않는 우리되요^^

하나니까.. 우린.. ^^ 아~~서론 본론 결론 정말 흐지부지하다 새벽에 막 쓰는글이라 형편없네요

이해해주세요 손으로 안쓰니 다행이지 오마쎄따뿌레 될뻔했지모에요 ㅎㅎ

음 아직 후속곡이 정해지진않았지만 일단 거짓말이란 곡 끝까지 유종의 미를 거둘수있도록

더 열심히 할테니까 쭉 지켜봐주시구요^^ 다시한번 감사드립니다 정말 행복해요^^

슬슬 다음앨범도 준비중인데 추스려보니 몇곡되네요.. 천천히 기대해주시고.. ^^

조만간 또 흥분하면 글쓰러올께요^^ 안녕 굿나잇 자기들