{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

YB must first get over his fear of girls for him to be a dad, does he think that babies comes from a stork or sumthing? LOL hahaha!!!

WHEN i saw your comment monica, i was cracking UP! hha i dont know why but that was so funny. but it makes him sound SOO innocent<333 OH thanks for the links too! i didnt watch them yet but i will!

JERILYN. thaaaaaanks for the translatiions! the boys are soo URGH, too much for words. AND i soo agreeee about that whole KOREAN B2K. cos whenver im with my friens, i tend to show BIGBANG off to theem:] and there always like OH there like the asian b2k, specially when YB had the braids and stuff. EHHH. but they got their individuality, color and everything.:]

lally and janny, THANKS! they come in like mediums? i thought it was always numbers? like 7 and 1/2 and stuff? soo complicated and shiizz!

TIFFAANY! the pictures ands tuff are cutee<3 mucho graciaaas.

MHHHM JOJO! thanks for the tranalstions! yeeeeeee SON. im soo HAPPY FOR BIGBANG! CONGRATULAATIONS BOYS! SIKE. meeeeeen.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smiless

Thanks Monica for all the links.

Wow. They performed a lot. Ahh. I can't believe TOP performed his single. He did it soo well. Oh man. I was dying when I saw Gdragon sing Jieun's part. Ehh.. It was aiite. Seungri's performance was good too. He improved so much on his english. And he was lookin goooood along with GD.

Okay. Did anyone else notice the way they were filming? Soo much moving around. I kinda liked it though since we got some closeups. Mainly on GD. He was the only one that was singing into the camera. It felt like it was just me and him, one on one. *sigh* lol jp

CONGRATS BB FOR WINNING MUTIZEN!!!

Omo I wanna see the show - I wonder if they cried! Cos everyone cries when they win the mutizen lol.

They must be ecstatic about this. They truly deserved it!

I thought SR did a good job with Love Stoned. His english's getting better and better! "She's freaky but I like it!" lmao.

And GD's solo's sekushi! Direct eye contact woooot!!

Okay I need to watch the rest of the show now :D

I am a silent reader, but today I must post... :D

CONGRATULATION to BIG BANG!!!

I was waiting for it too. I knew they would get it. ;) Such an awesome news, and they deserve it too. I can't wait to watch it. Ack, I bet they will be so teary... :D

I've watched their perf on "Lies" about a gazillion times, never tired of the song for some reason.

-ida

Guest the7REAL.

NUMBA 1! NUMBA 1! NUMBA 1! BIG BANG IS NUMBERRRR 1!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG for winning the Mutizen!!!

i can't wait to see their reaction on Inki. ;__; ahh they deserve it so much. ahh love big bang<3

it's a shame DaeSung didn't sing anything in the jam sess. but SR was so into it, hogging all the music and stuff XD

any ideas where to download the whole show?

and Jerilyn (can i call you that?) for posting the article

^Hallo, Lally? Yes'm you can call me that.^^ I think the best place to download that radio show and/or any Big Bang file would be bigbangpop clubbox (link in my sig). You could also join YGBB international Big Bang forum for files, a big collection of Big Bang pictures and a some-what growing archive and latest Big Bang news. (also more organized than this thread, since you can just find what you need without reading through our spazz..haha) ;D

seungri singing "lovestoned" was just LOVE. i kept repeating these phrases as i was watching the clip: "his english got a lot better~!", "his voice is sooo good right now", and "GAHHH HE IS SOOO HOT~!" :lol: when i compare his singing now to before, his voice totally improved from before (not like it was bad before, it's just MUCH better now). i'm glad he's been working on it, it totally shows~! i love his little movements and dancing too, and i couldn't help but semi-blush and/or giggle all grossly when i heard him sing "she's freaky but i like it". hahaha- it's a hot line~!

^Aahh I love Mangnae singing 'Love Stoned' but I couldn't help to laugh at the first time he said 'OOOOHHH" after he says, "unless you got the things she likes". LOL. I dunno his voice is still so squeaky..xD It's cute at the end he's like 'thats it~" I wonder if he knows what he's singing..lol. Aaahh I was oogling the MMMs and his dancing~ haha. I like when any of them are just in jeans and a plain black shirt like how Seungri was..and his hair all not really fixed perfectly~^^

Thanks Jojo for the news and everyone for contributing info and pics to the thread~ senkk you senkk you~^^

Thanks everyone for the contributions. :D

CONGRATSSSSS to BIG BANG for winning MUTIZEN AWARD!!

Big Bang, without a doubt 100%, deserve it. I knew this was going to happen. How can korea not let a group of 5 talented boys with amazing vocals to win!!? ahaha

The gifs are amazing. Seung Ri's voice has improved so much along with his ENGLISH! I remember how it would crack me up hearing him speak english. lol

Big Bang keeps on getting better and better.

GD's dream ... so simple yet it what a loving personality he has. the romantic. He really is a family man. :D He makes me swoon. :wub:

YB: He has been open about wanting to expand to other countries. Im more than positive they have the potential to make it.

Legends? ... "NO DOUBT!"

edit: I agree jerilyn. when he sings "ohhhh" ahaha and when he sings "I think she knows." it makes me think "seung ri do YOU know what you are singing?" ahahaha his dancing is so cute.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG!

they truly deserve to win! i so love love love their new mini album!!! i don't get tired of listening to their songs over and over!

thanks everyone for all the goodies shared! :)

i just watched all of the radio clips.

GD's solo ... O M G. eye contact and everything. He is so hot. His rapping skills is amazing. the little english part was funny. hahaha "bboy bgirl ladies and gentleman attention please attention please. (while pointing to himself)" lol the ending was so hot. :wub:

Oh ma baby ... when GD narrated to Seung Ri. Can i get anymore jealous of mangnae? >< AHAHAHA Mangnae's was taken off guard when GD said Seung Ri's name. He had to be a double take. lol So KAWAII! GD is really reallyyyy coming out with his love for Mangnae. lol!

Guest t. yama

Congratutions to Big Bang for being #1 on Inkigayo and winning TAKE7

Ahh! I'm so proud of Big Bang. It is now their turn to win that mutizen. I'm so excited to see the performance and how the

boys will react. I know they'll be super duper happy. I know all the VIPs and i-VIPs are. :D

I haven't posted in SO long, I can't even keep up anymore ;P

I have been watching most of the radio shows, but I think I missed a couple. I teared up on the radio show when they were talking about friendships and their problems. I love watching their radio shows, because it gives them the opportunity to be themselves and be REAL. It's nice to see that they're not afraid to talk about their feelings and open up to their fans, and to each other...it makes us love them even more.

And, I'd like to say CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE MUTIZEN AWARD! Finally! They deserve it, for all their hard work and talent. I can't wait to see their performance and their reaction as well. I love these boys <3

Anyway, Idk if anyone has seen this but, I'm guessing it's a message from TOP? Yay. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to translate it ^^

너무나 감격스러운 오늘^^ TOP l 2007.09.06

안녕하세요 여러분

탑입니다

우선 어떻게 이야기를

시작해야할지^^

바로 오늘 저희 빅뱅이 데뷔한 이후 처음으로

뮤티즌송이라는 너무도 값진상을 받았는데요

녹화를 끝마치고 오는길,

굉장히 많은 생각이 스쳐지나갔습니다

일일히 다말씀드리기엔

너무도 많은분들이 항상

우리 곁을 함께 해주었기에..

그리고

도와주셨기에 라는 생각 등등

다시한번 뒤돌아봐도 정말 행복한 우리구나

우리 정말

이순간만큼은

세상에서 가장 복받은 다섯아이들이구나라는

생각이 감히 들었습니다^^

함께 이겨내온날들이 순간 머릿속을 스치며

세상어느누구보다도 너무 기쁘고 감격스러웠지만

티를 내지않으려 했습니다

이게 시작이구나라는 생각이 들었기에..

이제더욱 부담을 갖고

한발한발 딛고나아가며

우리가 앞으로 나아가야할길은 더욱더 멀구나라는 생각에 문득

흥분된 마음을 진정시키는 제자신을 보게 되었습니다.

긴말 필요없이

세상 모두를 놀라게 할수있는 저희가 될수있도록

더욱 노력하고 노력해서

보답하겠습니다.

너무 감사합니다

그리고

사랑합니다

2007년 9월 6일

세상 누구보다 감격스런 녹화를 마치고 돌아온 우리빅뱅

빅뱅의 탑.

credit: gguremi

And of course, Thanks to all you i-vips for the pictures and news!

Guest shrimpzaas

Q. not long ago on a cable show it revealed the performance in japan, do you have any plans for debut in other countries?

G-Dragon: we have decided to release a single album in Japan during November, we are planning to promote in Thailand but its not official yet..

we are planning to promote in Thailand OMG~~~ I wish this plan come true!!!!!!!

around 11 Sep they will promote Dirty Cash on Thailand radio ^^ it's very good news

Guest kdsnabi426

Congrats Big Bang on your very 1st Mutizen Award!

Even though personally I thought all your titles deserved one.

It was a long road to this award and we're all so proud of how well you guys are doing with this mini album. BB hwaiting!

Here's a news clip of Big Bang at their "ALWAYS" Showcase

There's many performance clips! I hope YG will release an official version sometime or another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKT4Wn67uCY

credits; daum + popcornfor2

Thanks so much Tiffy for this clip! Omo! It shows more of the Oh Ma Baby perf! Between that, the showbiz clip, and the perf on go real radio (thanks mon of the yt link ^^) I've been spazzing about it all day. I love their dance moves in that perf. Please YG release an official video of the showcase! I've been a DS lover for like forever and I really can't get over how much of a hunk he's transformed into over just a year. I mean I always thought he was cute but now he's just straight up and down sexy. Especially while performing oh ma baby. I dare anyone to watch that yt clip and not stare at his arms @_@. I think it's the hair too. I like the way this haircut frames his face better than any of his previous haircuts.

Oooh TOP left a new message! I was wondering when those guys would talk to us again, haha. Thanks for posting! I hope someone translates~

HMMM i just fisnsihed watching the links monica posted. at the radioshow

OHMABABY==== it sounded so much betterlive. i loveed how in hte beggning of the song where daesung sings the chorus, and gd talks in the background. his voice soundss dreamy/sleepy/charming. haha LOVES IT. and when seung ri, daesung and taeyang hits the high notes toward the END. FABULOUS!:] it was perfeeeeccct. and i never noticed how good TOP looks in gold, and that his hair, i think is at the perfect length right now, and not like geled or anything. CUTE.

LIES=== like all the other times they performed this song. PERFECTO. its nice cut and cleaaan. hmmmm. GD"s english is so additing in the beggning. and when TOPS solo, part comes on when he points the finger. you noticed that nowadays he smiles and laughs kind of instead of giving you the death glare. haha.

JAMSESSION=== thereee like freesttylinh! its SO HOT. haha they are freestyling right? ..... but poor daesung seemed left out of it while the rest were like HECKA into it. but what they di was GOOD and theyw ere great!:] BIGBAAM<3

SEUNGRI"SSOLO== MHMMMGRRLLDANNNNNG> his english got SO MUCH BETTER. proudofyabooooy. he sounds so seductive and charisma is SHINGING. shees freaky but she knows it. shes freaky but i like it. BOY i'd go home with you TONIGHT. ahahaa<3 his motions, moves are sooo hot. dang my vocabulary is so limiteed. ahha. and i just love it wheen he looks directly into the camera, looks like hes looking at ME. haha good song. good singer. WONDERFUL singer. like i said, his english has improved A LOT. it all paid off!

GDSRAP==was BANGING. even though i had no idea of half od what he said, it was still good. everything seem to just fit perfectly. and he sounded so real in the english parts. the boys are getting better and better each day!

TOP"SSOLO==like it was all said before, this whole slower beat was something new from TOP and everyone loved it. but its even better live, even though you cant clearly see it, you can see the passion, emotions tat he relates to the song. AND HIS BEGGNING IN ENGLISH WAS WHOOOOA, outta this world. i loved whenhe goes "oh no i dont believe it." the tone sounds so different, weird yeet cool and undescribable.

OVERALL, i think as well as prolly most of you guys as well, LIVE PERFORMANCES ARE SO MUCH BETTER. and they boys looks so hot. great color schemes for TOP are gold, seafoam green or tealish? YB will always and forever more be white and black, and somehwat purple. GD could pull of that whole reeed shizz. daesung, greeenish blueee. while seung ri yellow orange<3

i recently watched back to the old MVs, and i can tell tat thee style totally chantged from all the beats and kind of to the way they dressed. but its such a dramatic phase i think where it was back then, the whole hyped beast thing annnnd teenage time and now theya re meeen and HOT, sexy. aha. but they were GOOD then and GOOD now, better actually.

FIGHTING BIGBANG<3

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE INFORMATIONS!

EDIT------------------------------------------------------------

I TOPPEDTAEYANGEDGDEDDAESUNGEDSEUNGRIEDBIGBAAAAAMED A PAGE! yaay its like my 3rd one? haha HAPPY TIMES!

herees an oldpic:

958465.jpg

i lovee it whent hey match!:]

BB1107070129.jpg

if thats where i think the picture was taken, somehwere in LA. i SO LONG AND WISH FOR THEM TO WALK on those streeets again in AMERICAA! but i know that day shall not be that long!:]<3 FIGHTINGBIGBANG!

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

너무나 감격스러운 오늘^^ TOP l 2007.09.06

Such a Grateful Day^^

안녕하세요 여러분

Hello everyone

탑입니다

This is TOP

우선 어떻게 이야기를 시작해야할지^^

How should I start the story^^

바로 오늘 저희 빅뱅이 데뷔한 이후 처음으로 뮤티즌송이라는 너무도 값진상을 받았는데요

Today we, Big Ban, received a Mutizen Song for the first time after our debut

녹화를 끝마치고 오는길, 굉장히 많은 생각이 스쳐지나갔습니다

On the way home, after we finished recording for InKiGaYo, a lot of thoughts passed through my head

일일히 다말씀드리기엔 너무도 많은분들이 항상 우리 곁을 함께 해주었기에..

There are too many people to list off one by one as there are many people who always support us

그리고

And

도와주셨기에 라는 생각 등등

help us, etc.

다시한번 뒤돌아봐도 정말 행복한 우리구나

Even if I look back again, we are really happy

우리 정말 이순간만큼은 세상에서 가장 복받은 다섯아이들이구나라는

At least for this moment, we are five, very lucky boys

생각이 감히 들었습니다^^

is what I thought^^

함께 이겨내온날들이 순간 머릿속을 스치며

I saw the days we worked hard passing by in my head

세상어느누구보다도 너무 기쁘고 감격스러웠지만

Although it was a happy and grateful day for me

티를 내지않으려 했습니다

I tried not to show it too much

이게 시작이구나라는 생각이 들었기에..

I thought "this is just the begininng"

이제더욱 부담을 갖고

Now we must feel more pressured [it's a positive thing in Korea... working with more pressure causs better results as people work harder]

한발한발 딛고나아가며

and go on step by step

우리가 앞으로 나아가야할길은 더욱더 멀구나라는 생각에 문득

I thought "now the road to take is even longer"

흥분된 마음을 진정시키는 제자신을 보게 되었습니다.

I saw myself calming down my excited self.

긴말 필요없이

Without hesitation

세상 모두를 놀라게 할수있는 저희가 될수있도록

We will strive to make the whole world surprised.

더욱 노력하고 노력해서 보답하겠습니다.

We will repay you by working and working

너무 감사합니다

Thank you so much

그리고

and

사랑합니다

I love you

2007년 9월 6일

세상 누구보다 감격스런 녹화를 마치고 돌아온 우리빅뱅

2007/9/6

The day that we finished recording more gratefully than anyone else

빅뱅의 탑.

Big Bang TOP

[sorry for a bad translatation.... I guess it's because I haven't done one in a while? :(]

Guest t. yama

Thank you so much for translating Jojo!! Awww, I'm so happy for TOP and the boys. They've come a long way and they totally deserved it.

His words are so heart-felt. Awww, I'm seriously soo proud of them. They've worked there butts over everyday, hoping to be great artists,

entertainers, and great role models for all of their V.I.P. fans. Receiving this mutizen shows that they are at the TOP of their game. Whoo~

Congratutions to the boys again! :] BIG BANG HWAITING!!

Guest kdsnabi426

Thanks JoJo for translating! It wasn't a bad translation at all..not in the least! Reading TOP's words (even though it's a translation) is like reading poetry. Same with his lyrics sometimes. He's good with metaphors. Aww, I see this mutizen award really meant a lot for BB. Especially cuz it's their first. I wonder who cried when they were presented the award? My bets are on Taeyang and Seungri, haha. If not all of them. Can't wait to see the video. Thanks again for the translation JoJo!

Guest rawesome

Yay for more updates!

I think it’s great how much passion they have for music and to achieve their dreams. At the rate they’re going right now, there’s no doubt that they’ll succeed in pretty much everything they want to do. Everyone’s answers (although DS didn’t talk much) made it sound like they’ve been around longer than they have!

Q. As you all work and travel together your music must be similar, what do you listen to in the car?

SR: yes, we agree together. "Someones album came out lets listen to it" but when we are together we usually listen to our music!!

I was just thinking about that! I was thinking to myself if they listen to their own stuff even if they’ve practiced them over a hundred times. They really put their hearts on the “Always” mini-album for them to be that attached and fond of it. It’s rawesome that their feelings about their mini-album are mutual and that they get along on choosing the music they listen to when they travel! But yeah, YBoogie needs to get himself a girlfriend (*raises both hands*) first before dreaming of becoming a good dad.

Thanks for the caps Jeri7yn! I’m lovin’ TOP’s and GD’s jackets! That .gif of YBoogie is ultra cuuuuuuuuuuute! I wish he’d wink at me like that, but I’ll probably faint if he does x_x

Ah Monica you made my day with those youtube uploads! SUNDAE mosdef PWND “Oh Ma Baby” hands and feet with a pair of Nikes on down! I <333 the solos! Mangnae’s was definitely a surprise and I agree with everyone that his English improved A LOT. GD’s & TOP’s performances were on point. I cannot stop watching their jam session! Can someone please post Daesung's short solo?

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR GETTING A MUTIZEN AWARD!

And thanks Jojo for translating! We love you too TOP, always!!!

:PCongratulations to the boys for winning the MUTIZEN award!

We all wished for it as well as the boys

I've known it because I was browsing through yg_lj!

--

Wahh I didn't know about the Goreal radio show! But thanks to everyone who posted the link.

Yeah monica..I remember it was you who posted the link!Thanks!

Wahh so many radio clips! I'll never get tired looking at them!

(06092007) GoReal Radio - TOP's Solo Top's so good! His rapping is superb! It's my first time to see him sing (live) his single from their new mini album! I'm inloveee

I've watched everything! As in all Goreal performances of Big bang!

Seungri ..you lovestoned me again!

and about Gd's rap..LoL I never thought it was him who had the lines "freaky freaky". All this time I thought it was TOP! He's so good! And I saw the drummer as well as the pianist behind GD! Omo they're so lucky and great!

again MON! thanks for all the links! You made my day!

jOjOlEE_x3 Thanks for posting TOP's message!

Yes TOP you never failed to surprise the WORLD! I love you toO

Archived