{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AJValentine2.0

Thanks for the article kdsnabie426 and the translation Shinwa. Day-um girl you jumped on that like white on rice. like one post later. :lol:

Isn't mnet the same channel that didn't give BB a proper picture during their award nomination? They just showed a picture of someones hand holding the CD single <_<

Is that channel owned by SM entertainment? If so I think there's a lot of C-blocking going on there and the boys probably ARE number one in requests on the channel but mnet would NEVER reveal it :angry:

I know on August 21, 2006 YG left a message on his board saying SO-1 will remain with YG for training until it is time for his debut. Usually a few pics or something leaks out. Anybody heard or seen anything?

Guest Senorita_

Thanx soo much for the link!

Big Bang is doing great so far! Just 2 weeks

of their release and BAM!! number 1 on all online

music charts! Congrats to them!

Their MBC performance was awesome as always!

they always bring out their best! Enjoyable to watch!

Their Inkigayo was great! They look fab in white!

Great to see them perform! :D

Thanx for the link!

TIffaaany: thaanks for the pictures, the boys LOOKED GREAT. i loveeed how they dresed in red. and how YB made a new fashion statement, instead of leg warmers, he has ARM WARMERS. haha<3 thaaas MA BOY

Janny: thanks for the pictures of top and seungri, there hot:]

Thanks monicaaa and Platinum for the links of there GREAT, beautiful, HOT performances

Shinhwa Sarang THANKS FOR ALL THE TRNALTIONS youi've done! it

s meant A LOT

I AM so happy for BIGBANG that they madeeeeeee it HIGH up in the charts:] but why am i not surprised? haha i knew they ha it in the, all along! so happy:] thanks for everything!

Guest t. yama

The boys did a great job at Inkigayo! :] Their performance was awesome! I can't wait to see it in HQ later. ^^

I am sad that they didn't win the mutizen this week, but there's always next week! BIG BANG HWAITINGG!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Gosh he's way too adorable. I re-watched the km idol world 1st episode the 2nd time this week and maaann~~

just can't get over his cuteness. I was showing BIG BANG to these unnies I know, (they're Thai though) and they're like 23-26, ahaha the 26 one was all like "Aww, GD's smile is so charming" :P <33333333 and then the 23 yr old one says SEUNGRI is the cutest and then I was like, "he's the youngest, he's 16 and her jaws drops LMAO.

but anywayysss~~ here's some more pics ^^

070901 MBCR박경림의 심심타파

Awww GD looks sooo freaking adorable *dies* :blush: that cutie, GD'S BRINGIN' BACK THOSE SEXY GLASSES :P

That sexy richard simmons dorky look <333333 :rolleyes: and DAYUM, look at those arms, I feel like I wanna just bite it :x lol~

simsim15070902191911450.jpg

simsim15070902191911451.jpg

simsim15070902191911452.jpg

simsim15070902191923000.jpg

CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for Uploading ^_^

[ PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!! ]

Gah~ In the end, no matter how sad/stressed/frustrated I'd be, GD'S SMILE ALWAYS brings a smile to my face :wub:

I really love Lies. It is one of their best song.

The song is touching but I don't understand the lyric.

The beat is amazingly addictive.

I just love it!

The hot spot was very hot.

I wish they should have show it longer.

I agree

Thanks shinhwa sarang for translating. And thank you dankyung for the charts. They are doing exceptionally well. I'm really glad and proud of our boys!! They topped sooooooo many charts! :D:wub:

thanks janny for the pictures.

what is GD doing to yb's feet. Seung ri's shirt got me kind of dizzy trying to figure out what is on it. lol

Thanks you platinum for the link. I was watching it today but it kept buffering during big bang performance. =[

Well even if big bang did not win this time, they still topped a lot of charts. next time :D

Guest jess1tym4life

Just been through this thread, i know bb fans r excited that bb was no.1 on the ranking but also note what other people has said, don't start bashing mods, or members when they are making a true statement. We r all bb fans in here...with all the spams & warnings in here this thread is still opened..

AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

(01 Sep 07) Big Bang-Mobile Phone Rank 1, Talk & Lie perf MBC

dw13io9.jpg

dw16it2.jpg

(31 Aug 07) Big Bang- Haha SBS Radio

dw12lb6.jpg

Guest twinkle_l0ve

so happy for bigbang

they've always worked hard and its always paid off~

jiyong's sexy glasses are back <3

.edit//

just watched the music core perf and when TOP took off his sunnies the girls went CRAZY

and so did i :P

Guest mon5482

^ ooh thanks jess!

thanks janny for posting the pic from the radio show!

what is GD doing to yb's feet. Seung ri's shirt got me kind of dizzy trying to figure out what is on it. lol

:D

i was wondering also what GD was doing with YB's feet. Seungri's shirt says 'STUSSY'. i love the shirts they wore here...too bad it wasnt viewable...oh that pic of Daesung singin...GD's so embarassed, look at him hide LOL!

G-RI <3

griLuv.jpg

OMG look at where GD's hand is...i just had to point it out...><

~*~

oh thanks dankyung for the charts....BIG BANG are doing really awesome!!!

Tho its a bit disappointing BIG BANG didn't get that mutizen award for this week @ INKIGBAYO, there's always next week. I'm just glad they didnt loose it to the super girls(that huge SM girl group) or sumthing hehehe (not that i have anything against them) its just a joke, dont take offense ok, just a joke...

please don't spam girlies (and guys...)

it's good the boys are getting some rest after doing non-stop perfs this past week.

it's seriously hard to keep up here lol. i was only away for a day and this thread had 2 or 3 more pages O_O

haha, just goes to show how devoted we i-VIPs are.

*doesn't want to think about going back to school and not being able to keep up >_<*

i live in the UK, so does anyone know where i can get The Real Concert DVD from? (yesasia.com kills my browser everytime i try and get on it). also, are there any translations for the talks they do in between the songs?

i'm so happy for BB topping all these charts. they're really not just pretty faces, they're so talented! (can GD play drums, guitar and piano? that's amazing...)

i really hope we get to hear a mangnae-written song. i wanna see what he comes up with since he's so young. (has he ever had a girlfriend?)

and AIGOOOOOOOO!!!!! GD is so goddamn cute recently. just look at that cap thingy and glasses he was wearing on Haha. so kawaii! i swear, that boy's more fashion-conscious than me. i heard he styles the band's outfits - is that true?

i heartily wish i could understand korean, then shinhwa_sarang and all the others wouldn't have to spend time translating pour moi and everyone else. thankyou again for your hard work and time ^^

i certainly wish i could contribute more, but i'm never the first to get anything :unsure: and i can't make GIFs or do anything. i'm so useless. everybody, please continue to put up with me!

G-RI7EN's:SKY (do you have a nickname? ^_^') thanks for the pics. keke @ the G-Ri action. is it me or is SR pretty tall for his age?

lastly, how to do screencaps?

Guest little chimpanzee

Ohmygosh thanx so much for all the pix. Our boys did an awesome work at Inkigayo. BIG BANG IS V.I.P yayyyy!!!! And GD brought back his sexy glasses omo :wub: He looks freakin' adorable!!! :wub:

just want to contribute some pics ;]

their kinna old but ive never seen them before.

s.jpg

s4.jpg

s2.jpg

IMG_045725EC258225AC25EB25B325B8.jpg

s3.jpg

DSC0147.jpg

DSC0136.jpg

DSC0128.jpg

DSC0091.jpg

DSC0087.jpg

dd.jpg

"it's funny how daesung stole my heart but it's funnier howsueng ri made my heart beat."

this thread moved so fast in the last..forever that i sort of gave up. HAHA. WAHHH. =(

i was going insane with all the info. lol. so i'm gonna travel 50 pages or so back! >______<

oh my gosh. lol but it looks like Big Bang is doing sooo well. i'm so glad for them ^O^

Archived