{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

i got my copy of ALWAYS the day before I left Korea.

The posters so NICE. I LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS of it. <3

and then...my baby cousin chewed up a corner of the poster.

saddest day ever. hahaha

and young bae doesn't have hair because

a. he shaves it

b. the lighting hides the hair

c. he didn't hit puberty yet.

xP

cute pics :]

is big bang still considered a newcomer? like for the end of the year awards...

cus they certainly don't act like newcomers. they're like pro....

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jasmine<3

AHH this thread moves so fast now!

gosh when school starts. i'll be ruined --

haha

OMG thanks for the updates!

THE PICS ARE ON FIREEE

hehe HAAHaha

top liking alcohol

THATS SO CUTE. man i wish i could party with them ^^

aww baby's mic didn't work? =( awww

shoot im so proud of them#1 song in the country eh?

fawk

they deserve every single bit of the praise

<3 they worked their little butts off <333

thanks so much guys! <3 much love

Guest mon5482

BIG BANG!!!! exploded at the TOP of the CHARTS!!!

i am so proud!!! 10,000 COPIES more than the #2 sales count...10,000 COPIES!!!! :wacko:

talk about REVOLUTION OF IDOL!!!!!

im so happy!!! and so amazed and just so proud!!!

they better win mutizen....otherwise, as jerilyn and i were saying, if they dont win...ITS SO RIGGED!!!!

*EDIT*

OMO!!!!! I JUST REALIZED...THAT ITS A WEEKLY CHART, THAT MEANS 13,470 COPIES OF THE ALBUM SOLD IN ONE WEEK!!! YEA SO IN ONE FREAKIN' WEEK THEY SOLD THAT MANY ALBUMS!!!!!!!! WAAAAAHHH!!!! *spazzes with BIGBANG!*

omg can u imagine how the boys must feel right now!??!?!

Guest the7REAL.

i got my copy of ALWAYS the day before I left Korea.

The posters so NICE. I LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS of it. <3

and then...my baby cousin chewed up a corner of the poster.

saddest day ever. hahaha

and young bae doesn't have hair because

a. he shaves it

b. the lighting hides the hair

c. he didn't hit puberty yet.

xP

cute pics :]

is big bang still considered a newcomer? like for the end of the year awards...

cus they certainly don't act like newcomers. they're like pro....

^Hey, so the Always minialbum IN Korea comes with poster right!? Cause my god-mother is in Korea right now and she asked me if I wanted anything and I totally just realized that I haven't gotten..my..minialbum..YET(cause at the moment stuck on island where they ship nothing good too...xD)..lol..and so I'm hoping she'll grab like a bunch for me..haha (cause i...accepted her offer and totally asked if she can buy it for me and get the posters and any other freebie available..lol). Cause I heard the album in korea comes in 2 colors blue and baby blue (is this true? how many did you get? lol) Your baby cousin chewed up the ends of the posters?! sad beans. ;__; Your reasons why YB has no armpit hair is so funny..XD Maybe he just doesn't like to smell bad either?!? Their practice room is quite small..lol. Whatevs, how about TOP finally showing some arm-age on these recent radio shows huh?! lol I think cause he wears short sleeve on the I Am Sam drama he's getting used to it?! xD no complaints here. aha

and i dunno if they are still considered newcomer...i think not? cause they'd be newcomer in 2006 but its past their one year so..maybe not? I dunnos..o-o But yes, they are so pro...*_*

andd none of the BIG BANG boys had armpit hair <33333

^ :huh: whaaat. they all have armpit hair but they all shave it sometimes xD Seungri had alot in that Always practice/studio pics with his arms up. @_@ lol why the chicken am i talking about armpit hair..lmao..i don't care if they do or don't..weird subject..lol xD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

and i forgot who, but i remember someone saying that jiyongs shoulders were

broad(er?) than youngbaes :] i kinda agree

%7Boption%7D 48.jpg

uhh i know this is weird, but wheres youngbae's armpit hair..? :huh:

%7Boption%7D 49-1.jpg

credit to ygbigbang.com

It was me, lmao. Wow, and I thought no one bothered reading my opinion on that hahaha~~

But yeah like, When GD's been working out more, like if you look at the bigger/original pic of the one in my icon and compare to YB..

GD's shoulders are more wide and broad even though YB is more buff and meatier, or it's his packs lmao.

andd none of the BIG BANG boys had/have armpit hair :P <33333

And I think they all already hit puberty o_o I mean.. it can't be THAT big of a coincidence for them to all not have armpit hair at the same time :x

And IF YOU NOTICE, sometimes some of them have a little, and sometimes they don't. Like if you really pay attention lol *hides* YB had a little sometimes too, so he did hit puberty :x

When they do have a little, I guess they like didn't shave it yet or didn't have time lol ^_^

Aww cute gifs Monica! haha thanks for sharing ^^

DAYUM, 10,000 COPIES!!?? WooOoottt!! Le'ts partyyy yo!! Yeah man.. TOPPING LIKE ALL THE CHARTS and selling THAT much copies, whooo~~

I bet they're hella proud and happy, to the EXTREMEEE~~~ GO VIP GO BIG BANG GOOOO~~!!!

(I've been clicking that voting big bang thing for that past 4000 numbers lmao)

e d i t *

^ :huh: whaaat. they all have armpit hair but they all shave it sometimes xD Seungri had alot in that Always practice/studio pics with his arms up. @_@ lol why the chicken am i talking about armpit hair..lmao..i don't care if they do or don't..weird subject..lol xD

That's what I meant, is that they HAD ALWAYS SHAVED THEIR ARMPITS IN THE FIRST PLACE (Ever since their documentary days).

lol Jerilyn, you're reading me wrong. That's why I said that sometimes you can see that they have it and sometimes they don't because the girl you quoted said it might be because he hasn't gone through puberty and if you actually read my post correctly, I said HE PROBABLY DID. Just that..

lol nevermind @_@ I'm always misunderstood D: sigh =/

Guest bbasya

thanks for all the updates!

wow~ BIG BANG topping all those music charts! ::claps::

congrats to them! ^^

hope they win the mutizen award too!

who are they up against?

i'm sure TY has hit puberty. there's a pic of him somewhere wearing cropped trousers... he had pretty hairy legs. and some recent pics of SR he had armpit hair. i hope they don't shave it though, boys shouldn't >_<

bbasya i think they're against FT Island, although i'm not 100% sure

Guest Dael.K

It was me, lmao. Wow, and I thought no one bothered reading my opinion on that hahaha~~

But yeah like, When GD's been working out more, like if you look at the bigger/original pic of the one in my icon and compare to YB..

GD's shoulders are more wide and broad even though YB is more buff and meatier, or it's his packs lmao.

andd none of the BIG BANG boys had/have armpit hair :P <33333

And I think they all already hit puberty o_o I mean.. it can't be THAT big of a coincidence for them to all not have armpit hair at the same time :x

And IF YOU NOTICE, sometimes some of them have a little, and sometimes they don't. Like if you really pay attention lol *hides* YB had a little sometimes too, so he did hit puberty :x

When they do have a little, I guess they like didn't shave it yet or didn't have time lol ^_^

hahaha maybe gd did alot of swimming..?

and i don't know how i remembered what you wrote

lol i have the worst memory ever!

and about the armpit hair

(im sorry for starting the topic in the first place)

i couldn't stop laughing when i read all the replies discussing

their...armpit hair! :w00t:

LOL!!!! so the conclusion is:

they just shave it off :P

i just noticed that while i kept clicking

on the button to vote for bigbang, the number of votes

kept going up like 5 every click

(im sure its because of all of us)

but the ft island didn't go up any! LOL

amazing..just amazing.

i want to keep clicking until the bar fills up :wub:

hehe fun fun

10,000+ copies... wow.. weekly.. that is right???

that's great.. and you know what.. one of those people who

helped it me.. i bought my "ALWAYS" cd... they must be so

proud of themselves..and i bet MR. YG is SUPPER PROUD

of them... wow... it's a great accomplishment....

Big Bang without armpit hair.. wow.. weird.. but i guess

the are like girls... SHAVING... or maybe WAXING.. they

probably don't like it, sine they practice and perform a lot..

it might not smell too good after all that sweat... know what

i mean.. ahaha..

I'm really happy for them... now their dreams are really coming

true.. i mean they are BIG BANG.. which is already a dream

come true, but to make it BIG and be so LOVED by us I-V.I.P.s and

V.I.Ps... they must have the feeling where they are on T.O.P. of

the world.. i know i would... if it were me...

the voting has been going up.... i've been voting.. i hope they

win.... GO BIG BANG...... HWAITING...

Guest t. yama

Wahh! I'm so proud of our boys (I know I've said this like...a billion times) I saw the Korean charts and danggg, they are

10,000+ ahead of the #2 spot. OMO~ that is soo great! I know, I can't imagine what the boys are feeling right now. I can't wait to see their perfs.

this week. ESPECIALLY Inkigayo! But I seriously agree with Mon and Jerilyn, if Big Bang doesn't win the mutizen...it's totally RIGGED. Charts don't

lie!! Ya'll can see who else will be in the TAKE7 category for this weeks Inki here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=6978805

Guest bbasya

^ thanks t.yama for the link. ^^

Lally, you were right on FT Island being one of the Take7.

i think you have to perform in order to get the award, right? :unsure:

since the other 3 aren't performing, Big Bang is only competing against FT Island, Kim Dongwan, and Lee Seung Ki.

Go BIG BANG~!

hmmm.. YB DOES have armpit hair. its just dat he aint hairy, so he doesnt have alot.

wells. iono if he aint hairy or not. XDD

LOOK! at the picture. u can see dem. lol

491fg6.png

i'd prefer it if he did have some. i'd rather them use deodorant and be a bit smelly than them being totally clean shaven like girls.

how come they have such a small dance studio? and about their apartment too, surely they could afford a bigger one?

i kinda feel sorry for FT Island. they're getting their arses wooped. obviously cos they're so new they're not gonna have nearly as many fans as BB.

THANKS for the MANY pcituress. BGIBANGED TOPPED?! THE CHARTS? why am i not surprise? hjaha

THANKS MON for the great pictures and gifs.

OH i noticeed too that NONE of the boys have armpit hair, but in other pictures beofre, I SWAEAR YB haddd haair there. so my guess is that hey ACTAULLY went out to get t it shaved or waxewd err something.

Guest mon5482

today is a fairly quiet day...not much update, the most spazztastic news was about the album sales chart...and sooo the lack of BIG BANG pics/update today made us...TALK ABOUT THEIR ARMPIT HAIR ???? :blink::crazy: ....PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

OMG this is just too hilarious! xaida - even pointed it out in the pic hahaha!

actually i think there's a lot of BIG BANG fans that are also FTI fans, (like me), its just that...I LOVE BIG BANG MORE MORE!!!! hehe!!!

ok, i wanna see the boys do some other tv shows...like STARKING maybe, they can sit there and be amazed by weird freaky people, i think that show is funny...the reactions of the artists are hilarious, plus i wanna see TOP sit next to Kangin >.< hehehe!!!

and i wonder if they'll do another episode of MANWON..that would be awesome i think...who would do the challenge? I think TOP should be excluded, tho he'd probably be hilarious again, its just its gonna be too much of a workload, he's already sleepless and restless with the drama and the comeback performances...AND GD is too damn skinny already so, he should be excluded also...haha!!!

I think the perfect candidate would be DAESUNG....so TOP can get back at him for snitching at the PD during TOP's manwon ahahhahahaha!!! and we'll get to see him carry around his Doraemon chopsticks!!! :D who wouldnt enjoy it...its going to be full DaeSung's randomness...so kawaii!!!!

Guest imaviet

I was browsing through myspace and I found some myspace pages claiming to be a real Big Bang member.. anyone confirm this true? ^^

Anyways, I'm happy to hear about their album skyrocketing with lots of sales! =D That's a good thing . BIG BANG FOREVER!!

Guest sungieluv

gosh wat a interesting debat on arm pit hair lol hilarious

im voting on that poll thing

there are 224910 with my contribution hahah! i voted like a hundred times lol

IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM! omo the Mini album.

wait...theres a poster for it?! [maybe i should check yesasia rit now. i usually do, very often check :D ] AH!! its not on yesasia tho.... hmm

ahh this was my favorite part of Ep. 7 of I Am Sam ;)

topp.jpgim like, TOP! KISS HER HAHA lol

smexi

totally luvin this drama.

Guest mariika

LOL interesting debate on armpit hair XD I always just assumed they shaved it. I guess they have to. :x I know Youngbae has really hairy legs, so... it wouldn't make sense for him to have hairy legs and no armpit hair ^^;; That's just what I think!! XD

And I'm so happy they're number one!! They so deserve it <333

Archived