{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p a r q u e.

Thanks Janny for the wonderful caps from the radio show. <3

DaeSung looks uber cute. He's all cheesin'. (x

Oh and mon!!!! Thanks for the HB YB pic.

I swear I'm growing on that boy everyday. XD

Gosh, I want a BB pillow. Lol. They're so adorable. :D

Guest t. yama

Yayy! Big Bang is going to be on Music Core and Inkigayo this week! And for Inkigayo, they're going to be in TAKE7 which means...

they have a chance to win a mutizen! They totally deserve it. :] I'm excited to see their performances. This is one performance that

I can never get tired of. :w00t:

BTW, Big Bang's gonna be on MBC radio at 8:30PM Korean time. Watch if you can!

Guest mon5482

^ They totally deserve a mutizen award....its been long awaited and VERY WELL DESERVED!!!

Are voting for the mutizen only for koreans? coz if not, we need to find out how to vote.

~*~

dfd.jpg

1188367563_npeb1_thdus43.jpg

credit: thdus43 & tajima@popcornfor2

Guest FlyAway87

@mon5482

thanks a lot for the gifs, they are pretty ^^

i enjoy a lot BB's performances lmao ... the guys are getting hotter and hotter every second :P

JiYong looks so damn sexy in this white hat *~* ... i stared at him the whole perf xD

yap, i hope they'll win mutizen this week~ <3333

btw

just for fun

VOTE FOR BIG BANG :D ...keep voting (as much as you want :P)

Guest the7REAL.

did they already come out on PKR's radio yet?? I'm not realy sure..

^Is that the Shim Shim radio on MBC? If so..then the one that was scheduled for tonight was moved to September 1st(9/1). There's a notice on her site.^^ So nothing missed..hehe. (I was all trying to listen for Big Bang on both radio shows..but nothing..and it turns out like this..lol)

Guest i.said.hi

^ ahh~ Thanks. LOL. I was wondering why it wasn't working. aha

so sept. 1st?

Omy goodness, i can't wait till then. LOL.

I wish BB would come out on variety shows, esp as a group.

just something i was wondering:

why did DS, TY and SR change their names? i mean, what's the significance of their new names? do they mean something that their real names don't?

also, why do they say like on radio shows that they're a year older than they really are? like TY said in one that he was 19 this year, and SR said he was 17 but he can't be cos he's younger than me o_O

maybe it's a korean thing?

haha. just voted for BB like a gazillion times. they're way in the lead XD

BB have been promoting non-stop recently. hope they get some well-earned rest soon =)

Guest juhjuh

^ DS didn't change his name. His real name is Kang Daesung xD

I'm quoting these translations from a very old (well, nov29 last year - not so old lol) radio interview with Park Joon Hyung.

Credits to Gloria (G YONG EE~) ^^

YB: i used the name Taek Kwon in the past, but i wanted something new for the new start with Big Bang. something that was new and showed my development over the years. so after speaking with hwe jang nim (Yang Hyun Suk), we decided on the name Tae Yang. the meaning of the word Tae Yang itself is really meaningful so..~ (Tae Yang means the sun.. just incase anyone didnt know~)

Seung Ri: the name Seung Ri is very.. like.. SEUNG RI(VICTORY)~ *the boys start giggling a lil~* to claim victory~ SaJangNim looked at me and just said 'be Seung Ri, your Seung Ri' and said that it'll suit me well~

GD: because our team name itself is 'Big Bang', i think each members name fits along with it. like 'lets claim victory', 'go to a higher place'

And Koreans are one year old just as soon as they're born lol. Which explains why they're one year older than us ^^

God I hope they'll win the mutizen. THEY TRULY DESERVE IT.

Guest i.said.hi

lally: For the age, in korea when you're born, you are already 1 years old. So basically you are one year older.

So, if you're 15 years old, then in korea you are 16. However, if you're supposed to turn 16 in american age that year, then you are actually 17 in korea. So basically, you are one year older than the age that you are going to be after you celebrate you b-day that year.

oh, and BB, who are the other mutizen contetants? Brb, to see who BB is facing.

nvm.I can't fine it. -_-+

ohsnapsitsmee: I can't seem to find it. I went to the official Inkigayo site, but as I looked at the Take 7, they were just in alphabetical order. But whats more weird is that, for the voting part, where you check off the singer/song that you like, it doesn't allow you to vote for BB. Hmm, wonder why?

edit: Just wondering, has BB ever won any mutizen? I just can't seem to find the vid. Hmm, maybe they didn't??

Guest mon5482

thanks jess!

Lally - there's lots of info about BIG BANG available at YGBB forum, but you're also more than welcome to come ask us here, as long as ur questions are BIG BANG related, lots of VIPs here can give u the 411. ^.^v

juhjuh & I.said.hi - thanks for answering Lally's questions.

~*~

P070622002_07316.jpg

credit: cyworld & popcornfor2

070826-wall.jpg

070826SRwall2.jpg

credit: gd supporters & popcornfor2

Guest ohsnapsitsmee

I.Said.Hi. Just wondering. where do you go to look at the mutizen contestants? i was googling it but i couldn't find any match.

Guest chuchu728

so i was just wondering...

what exactly is a mutizen award? at first i thought

it was like a really prestigious award but then when

i went to the voting site i was like huh!? you could

win this so easily? lol so anyone care to explain?

Guest mango.baby

it's an award on inkigayo- the fans vote and at the end of the show on sundays the artist with the most votes get the award.

the mutizen award really is prestigious because it pretty much says you have the most popular song in the country, pretty much. and it's directly from the fans.

big bang really deserves the award though. their record sales are surprisingly high and they're running away with the number one spot on charts by like 10,000 copies.

and they're great performers =)

edit- oh jeez. i didn't mean to TOP a page. top is pretty much my favorite member, but lately i've been interested in tae yang...

so i TAE YANG-ED a page =)

someone share pictures for me, though, because i really wasn't anticipating topping this page.

Guest Dael.K

wow, mon5482 thank you so much, you are on a roll!

haha the gifs and pictures are too cute for words :)

heres a few (:

this is an old one, but i couldn't help but laugh at daesungee

hahaha hes tooo cute!

50-1.jpg

and i forgot who, but i remember someone saying that jiyongs shoulders were

broad(er?) than youngbaes :] i kinda agree

48.jpg

uhh i know this is weird, but wheres youngbae's armpit hair..? :huh:

49-1.jpg

credit to ygbigbang.com

Guest 5 G RAL

^ ahhhh thanks for sharing ^^

just for fun

VOTE FOR BIG BANG :D ...keep voting (as much as you want :P)

thanks for this link! ^^ ive been clicking away for the past hour and 1/2~ i think i raised it up a good 3000 votes (: anddd got Janny into it too lol~ EVERYONE KEEP ON VOTING! i keep noticing the FTI votes going up >_<

Guest the7REAL.

it's an award on inkigayo- the fans vote and at the end of the show on sundays the artist with the most votes get the award.

the mutizen award really is prestigious because it pretty much says you have the most popular song in the country, pretty much. and it's directly from the fans.

big bang really deserves the award though. their record sales are surprisingly high and they're running away with the number one spot on charts by like 10,000 copies.

and they're great performers =)

^Thank you, cause you just totally woke me up. lol. I saw the sales thread earlier but I had not REALLY looked at it, until just a minute ago after reading your post.

Big Bang's minialbum is #1 on the chart sales by 10,000 copies! The 2nd place is only 3,000 some copies. HOLY MACARONI. Can we all grasp the gravity of the situation here??! LOL. Big Bang are topping charts all over the place(album download, cyworld music, etc). As a fan I AM SO PROUD! And as an individual...I'm so amazed...lol. Up by 10,000 copies?! Someone tell me if I'm reading that wrong..lol. Big Bang deserves the Mutizen this week, NO DOUBT! :blink: Big Bang Hwaiting, like whoa. haha. I'm still kinda like..all..O_O about it..haha..how crazy..xD and a minialbum at that...

and nope, Big Bang have never won a Mutizen before..so I wonder...if they will cry...lol. I seen a lot of people cry over that award...;_;

look here to see what i mean..lol: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161716

Archived