{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

hey.. back.... the MC Mong's Radio show was cute... i mean i liked

the part where they were all serious.. and stuff.. what were thwy saying??

a little help please.. i know that Yong Bae was talking about his parents and

grandpa.. but that's all i got.. it was so cute of themm. they all

sounded like they were going to cry...... was Seung Ri the main focus...

because he seemed to answer mostly everything.. and when he sang the

"three bears" song.. it was so cute.. it reminded me of Full House....

i think i do want to pillows.. so i can do as Thina and others said...

and i just had a dream about big bang too.. wow.. this is really

weird.. but i loved the dream... ahahaha.....

thanks everyone for the overload of info...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

Woo Mon~ exclusive pic. ;D Man, wish I could have seen that at HB. haha

shinhwa_sarang, hmm, I'm curious too. I haven't heard much about T-MAX and who's who. Maybe he is just a backup dancer. hehe

I was just surprised to see that caps.

Thanks for the charts COH, looks like Big Bang is movin' on up! I'm so proud of them.

I did find some more charts too! :]

bb1.jpg

2342.jpg

1112.jpg

342.jpg

234.jpg

211.jpg

124.jpg

credits; daum

Yeah Yeah! Das Right~ Charts don't lie. B)

Guest 5 G RAL

^adding one more to the list~

still #1 on cyworld music sales as well (:

bb-2.jpg

BIG BANG = make me Bto theIto the G ~~~ Bto theROKE!!!!

LOL~ thats SOO TRUE ^^;;

Guest delici0usbh

^ wait adding more haha

bigbang2.jpg

the lyrics for big bang's mini album is one of the albums that is most searched

bigbang.jpg

lyrics for lie is the most searched

Guest t. yama

Dang, look at all these charts!! Even most search lyrics!! Thank you guys for sharing

I found this funny gif while I was browsing. Haha, I'm not sure if it's old or not...but it got my cracking up. XP

116962296440496500.gif

credits; daum

Guest rain_drops

i was wondering if anybody knows what page the hq pic of them like on a window display is on.

my first time posting here but i was a silent reader when this thread started, this thread grew really big.

it literally took me two days straight going through all 851 pages looking for that picture, but i can't find it -__-;

i found a small version of it and one with writing, but im looking for the ones without writing on them and a hq version. thanks.

& for the happy shares company with top, is it episode 155 and 156?

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation..

TOP is so funnie...gosh am in love

&& i never knew GD liked Jay-Z...o___O

BIG BANG pillows..aww thats so cool i want all 5

^ i think so-1 is just a back dancer... cus t-max only has 3 people in the group~

but i'm glad he's getting himself back out there! best of luck to him. i wonder if he keeps in touch with big bang...

^yeah your right S0-1 is only a back up dancer....

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM IN SUITS. soo manly<333

espically TOP he pulls it off so well with his tall figure. ^^

i STILL can't get the RedRoc HELLO MV outa my head.

its killing me.

the radio show is soo cute, watching it now.

DS adorable as always<3

GD rockin those shades. lol

aww poor yb standing next to TOP, don't matter he is sexy anyways. =p

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Yay <3 Big Bang is too V.I.P yo B) lol~

RANDOM, lol but did you guys notice, you know in that picture? My icon picture? @_@ Yeah that one, if you look at that (since GD's been working out more now, obviously).. if you compare it YB, YB is more buff like overall, but, GD's shoulders are more wide and broad :x lol~ sorry it's so pointless and random but just wondered if you guys noticed the same thing I did :lol: cause I was telling Aisah about it last night XD haha

070828 MC몽의 동고동락

Wahh~~ SO FREAKING CUTE :blush: :wub:

LOLOLOL, Man.. GD dresses like those people back in those days lmaoo~~ so adorable.

Oh so now TOP decides to be Golden Boy instead of BIG BOY D: XDD <3

OMO~~ I WANT MY ALBUM SIGNED TT_TT . . . . aisshhh~~

bbcutejjjj.jpg

Credits VIPBIGBANG + G-RI7EN's:SKY for uploading

Guest ohsnapsitsmee

Hah Just thought GD looked nice in these, and plus i didn't contribute anything. Sorry if they're posted already

6hgvyub.jpg

^ Kinda reminds me of his outfit at the Seoul Drama Awards

4qoomtc.png

^^

Credits:cafedaum

thanks to everybody for all the pics and links and stufffffffff.

can't believe they've already been around for a year. they've grown up so much, especially baby SeungRi XD (how to say little bro in Korean?). there's a video of him on Battle Shinhwa when he was 14. his singing is..... >_<, but you can see how much better he's got at performing if you compare it to their most recent Drama Awards perf:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=trfhTd-0D_g

hope i'm not spamming by posting this again if someone already has, but this thread is waaaaaaaaay too long for me to check. anyhoooooz, isn't he just the cutest thing? i don't know why but BB aren't objects of lust for me. it's more like they make me go 'awwwwwwwwwww' and feel proud when i see them perfing so well, i feel like a noona (even though i'm only older than SR).

anyone know when TaeYang's solo album is coming out? i totally support him, but i hope he's not thinking about leaving BB already >_< - they have so many fans already, it would be a huge disappointment.

loving their new looks, they all look so mature =') . i'm glad they've toned down the gangsta-ness slightly.

TY looks less like Omarion now (which is a good thing), he is just TOO adorable and shy.

DS's hair looks really good too - he's just totally cute these days and his live singing is improving so much.

GD as confident and sexy as ever... he even kinda sorta manages to pull off his little bun thing (although i hope he does something with it soon - the spiky hair he used to have looked damn fine).

and TOP is just getting sexier by the day (message: please stop doing such sexy facial expressions or i may just melt).

and last of all, my baby SR, his hair makes him look so much older, and he definitely has an Adam's Apple now (Noona is proud of you!)

hahahaha, watching them together just makes you smile cos you can tell they all get on really well. they really have this energy that's so natural.

BB --------> AJA AJA FIGHTING! i totally support you (not just in a fangirl way): you're all extremely talented and i hope you'll stick around for a long time

^_^

DUUDUE thanks for all the INFO and DANNG i am soo happy for BB to bee int he TOPS:]

MONICA, thaanks FOR THE INFO and pcitures and AAVEERAAAYYTHING! DUUDE the PILLLOWS I SO WANT THEM?!?!?!?!?! THEY NEED TO BE SOLD ONLINE PRONTO WITH ALL THE OTHER GOODS. im GOING CRAAZY! SCHOOL SUPPLIES<3

Shinhwa Sarang thaaaanks for theeee radio talk.!:]

Guest t. yama

anyone know when TaeYang's solo album is coming out? i totally support him, but i hope he's not thinking about leaving BB already >_< - they have so many fans already, it would be a huge disappointment.

Welcome to the thread Lally! :] Taeyang is not moving away from the group. He's just doing this as a side project away from Big Bang. I guess you

could say this is one of YG's strategies for Big Bang. Taeyang has been with YG for around 6-7 years along with GD. So, no worries! Taeyang isn't

going any where. ;D As for the release date, he's still working on the album and probably finalizing it all. But, I think it might take a little more time

since Big Bang has been busy with their "Always" promotions. Hope that cleared things up. ^^

Thank you for the radio pics Janny! Haha, I love what GD's wearing. Those yellow rimmed shades. XP

Haha, I'm loving TOP's shirt too. "GOLDEN BOY!" There's his pink beret again! He looks good in those kinds of hats.

I really like Seungri's comfy look. He looks so cute! It does make him look a little younger (or more his age..? hehe)

NEW BIG BANG ITEMS! the pillows look so CUTEEE! and i gotta agree w/ everyone else here..G-BONG'S pillow is TOTALLY ADORABLE! that expression is just priceless :] that lil bun is getting to me NOW XD i want the stickers!! maan i'm gonna go broke and i'm trying to save up money gaaaaah -_______- i'm still waiting for my mini album..grrr yesasia!

thanks Monica for posting their radio links! OMO that YB pic from the hotel is so stalkerish mode like PUHAHA >:] the newest I Am Sam ep looks GOOD looking @ the caps! i must watch it~

awww the radio talk was very interesting! thanks for translating shinhwa_sarang(name? XP) AHAHA the drinking question, DUDEEE i knew TOP was gonna be the one! it's like DUH! obvious ahaha :] and he steals boxers! can't forget that he steals food from YB too! this boy..sneaky sneaky!

I'M SOOO HAPPY AND PROUD TO SEE THAT OUR BOYS ARE NUMBER ONE IN SO MANY MUSIC CHARTS! :D :D :D

BIG BANG HWAITING <33333

WOOT I JIYONGEDTOPPEDSEUNGRIEDTAEYANGEDDAESUNGED A PAGE!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Thank you for the radio pics Janny! Haha, I love what GD's wearing. Those yellow rimmed shades. XP

Haha, I'm loving TOP's shirt too. "GOLDEN BOY!" There's his pink beret again! He looks good in those kinds of hats.

I really like Seungri's comfy look. He looks so cute! It does make him look a little younger (or more his age..? hehe)

Your welcome :)

HAHA, I KNOW RIGHT!? lmaaaoo~~ Man, I swear.. I know I mentioned it to you and others a couple times but, GD JUST LOOKS GOOD IN EVERYTHING!!

LOL. Okay like seriously, He wears things most people can't pull off but he pulls it off so great! Like gah~ he either looks hot or cute ya know? Man, is he perfect or what? *dies* I just LOVE his style haha.

Yeah I for some reason, just love when Seungri wear's a little touch of red on him, he looks so cute :3 Yeah I agree, he does look his age there huh o_o

LMAO, yeaah! I forgot to mention TOP's hat hahaha~~ it reminded me of those first official photoshoots :P way too cute. Oh and he all of a sudden decides to be GOLDEN BOY, psh~ LOL.. just watch, he's gonna wear a BIG BOY hoodie soon :lol:

I bet you GD's wearing like yellow/black shoes rofl, if not then probably some like black & white :lol:

Lally aww haha jsut because he's going to have his own solo album doesn't mean he's leaving BIG BANG! No worries, nothing like that'll ever happen ;)

Guest delici0usbh

NEW BIG BANG ITEMS! the pillows look so CUTEEE! and i gotta agree w/ everyone else here..G-\

thanks Monica for posting their radio links! OMO that YB pic from the hotel is so stalkerish mode like PUHAHA >:] the newest I Am Sam ep looks GOOD looking @ the caps! i must watch it~

awww the radio talk was very interesting! thanks for translating shinhwa_sarang(name? XP) AHAHA the drinking question, DUDEEE i knew TOP was gonna be the one! it's like DUH! obvious ahaha :] and he steals boxers! can't forget that he steals food from YB too! this boy..sneaky sneaky!

I'M SOOO HAPPY AND PROUD TO SEE THAT OUR BOYS ARE NUMBER ONE IN SO MANY MUSIC CHARTS! :D :D :D

BIG BANG HWAITING <33333333

i just watched i am sam ep 7 and omggosh he's so hot <3 lol. he's starting to come out a lot more ^_^

during the radio clip it was really funny how YDH was all joking around when tempo was talkin about the underwear stealing while tempo was all serious trying to make it not come out the wrong way lol.

my name's goldie and ur welcome~ :) wats ur name?

Thanks shinhwa_sarang for the translation..

&& i never knew GD liked Jay-Z...o___O

BIG BANG pillows..aww thats so cool i want all 5

ur welcome ^_^ i didn't know gd liked jay-z either~ at first i was like huh? o_0 and i went back and he said jay-z and i was like woah! haha

about the big bang pillows, i was imagining walking into my room having all the 5 pillows on my bed haha. it's like walking into heaven XD

and everybody else who said thank u, its not a problem lol. just sharing the big bang love ^_^

and... does anyone have the whole clip of big bang on mc mong's radio show?? i wanna watch~~ T_T

Archived