{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

omg i love their new mini album and LIE is such a great song....i set that as my RINGTONE...keke

Can';t wait to watch the comeback perfs!!!

REQUEST: ANY HOT BIG BANG WALLPAPERS!!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ Ah thanks guys for the clubbox thingy! :D I DLed both rofl.

OMO~~ I loved how the fans did that all together O_O

KWON JI-YONG , DONG YOUNG-BAE , CHOI SEUNG-HYUN , KANG DAE-SUNG , LEE SEUNG-HYUN , V-I-P , OO-RIN BIG-BANG!

Omg.. and it all drops in at the right time too X___X;; wth.. lol~

Dude.. do they plan it out or what? D: LOL, mang WE need to do something like that @_@

Aww I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS XD

I wanna learn their dance now ;___; lol We should do a BIG BANG parody or something :lol:

LMAOOO~~ freaking TOP, it was funny how he pointed and swirled his finger. Oh man Seungri is so charming XD Thina's gonna love this!

Dude the fans, o_o wth lol it's like they practiced their chanting/screaming what to say when and how long at home or something! @_@

But wow, I loved that performance. Well, all their performances were super amazing :D <3 I always love how they dance with their all keke~~

||MY LUCKY SE7EN - What kinda wallpapers? Like big bang photoshoot wallpapers or like photoshopped wallpapers? ^_^

arg i have to go now so maybe I'll share some when I come back or by the time I get back someone else probably already will post them ^^

Guest x-prince

^Hmm, I looked for what GD says in radio shows cause he says it better than how I can word it..but he says it like this on their first radio show appearance..MBC ShimShim TahPah with Park KyungLim.

credit; http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=2303

and from an old old article:

oh my gawd! thank you!! * my theory was also the same as your 'resrach'*

but thx sooo much!big big help youve been *kiss you*

Guest Seraphic_Gin

OMMO! GD AT THAT DRAMA AWARDS NIGHT, WAS LOOKING EVERY PIECE OF A FLY GENTLEMAN!!! I nearly dropped off my chair.

BIGBANG IS SOOO FLY IN THOSE SUITS.

YumYum. Thanks for the pics. And GD with his shirt up, showing off those damn arms. He better wait till I get that fit. Haha^^ I'll add that as my motivation. I need working on my arms.

SPAZZ! And Janny, love the collage. Simply a feast for every GD Fan. Hahaha.

TOP AND HIS OVERPRICED SHADES.

SEUNGRI AND THAT MANLY APPEAL, NOW.

DAESUNG AND HIS ADORABLE CHARM.

AND YB, THE SLEEK CUTIE.

SOOOO FLY! SOOO BIGBANG!

And I loved how they explained their name. From the way I see it, based on their progress. It really does represent them. Kudos for that!

Guest the7REAL.

lol x-prince, your welcome! :blush: :D

Posted August 26, 20007

“Se7en is our moral support.”

4mk3rdl.jpg

BIG BANG, celebrating its 1st anniversary this August, expressed its gratitude to Se7en.

Se7en, a senior member of YG Entertainment and who watched over BIG BANG’s training life, from its song and dance practices, has been giving the group moral support and advice even before its debut and until now.

“Se7en hyung, who is in the US, sent us a message that said ‘You improved a lot and did well’. We were deeply moved by the message,” expressed BIG BANG in an interview with Mydaily.

“Se7en hyung does not hesitate to give his juniors positive advices and is frank in telling what he thinks about things. When it comes to music, he gives us lots of moral support,” BIG BANG continued saying.

Last August 16, BIG BANG released a mini album entitled “Always” and on the 19th, it celebrated its 1st anniversary with 5,000 fans in a fan meeting/mini concert, which was held in the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium.

“You still have a long way to go. Continue to work harder to be the best,” Se7en advised.

“BIG BANG will not stop here and will continue on improving,” promised the group.

BIG BANG already started promoting “Lie” and is planned to debut in Japan in November.

Credits: mydaily + http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS OR ADD OTHER CREDITS

looking at those pictures, i realized how much our little seungri grew!

ohman! he's so handsome :blush:

and top biting his lower lip thing...

x_x too sexy

GD HAS BEEN WORKING ON HIS ARMS!

they're so muscular now!

lalalalaalallaa :)

and i love his white hat

and those suits!?

smokin :P

Guest emceej

omg i love their new mini album and LIE is such a great song....i set that as my RINGTONE...keke

wow. you have lie as your ringtone?

where can you get it?

ahahah i know i cant wait for more comebacks.

i just watched it and its totally H O T T :x

r.jpg002.jpg

"it's funny how daesung stole my heart but it's funnier howsueng ri made my heart beat."

Guest miss_juicy

awwww G-DRAGOn got a tatt exacly where i wanted to get my next one.. DAMNIT.. well at least its not white ink cuz thats what im going for even tho im yellow HAHA...

ive been trying to look back to see if anyone wrote what his tatt said but either its REALLY far back or i skipped it.. so wat does it say???

the boys are looking mighty good.. like VERY FASHIONY.. i think that would be even better for them when they hit japan!! cuz we all know japan has crazy fashion theyw ill fit right in.

i'm inda ithcing to watch "i am SAM" but its striaghtly for TOP.. but i heard he doesnt get much screen time.. so im still wondering if i should?!!! i hope all the members start actting too like starting with their own MV maybe? like a 10 min long mv... everyones doing it :)

WIZZOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, i just wanna run right up to those open arms~! :wub: he looks so stylish here, kinda like... GD :w00t: maybe that's why i'm crazy for this picture. thanks for all the pictures~! they look so MUSSHISUH in those black and white outfits B) and GD has hella been working on his arms, he's crazysexy~! but that's nothing new...

ne i reallly need to know this ASAP, why was the group named Big Bang? many thanks!

their name comes from "the big bang theory", how there's a theory that everything was all in one big ball of energy that worked together but then had an explosion that created the beginning of the universe, which changed everything. so i'm guessing they're metaphorically saying that 'the big bang' is their music and them as a group; they want to be something new and 'explosive' in the korean music industry. :D something like that, hahah- hope that answered your question~!

Guest Kyebaby1

omg!

YB/Taeyang/ Yong Bae

is type AB like me too!

omg. but yes, big bang related, I am a fan, and I love YB's new haircut.

T.O.P will always be my love.

Guest EXQU1S1TE

^

^ They said the members` names and then said Oorin Big Bang! Which translates to we are Big Bang. &yes, fans do rehearse cheers. I thought it was pretty cool how they got all of that in the intro haha.

Guest trangtwo

omg yes, Top is soo sexy when he takes off his sunglasses and raps and stares fiercely at the camera. ahh so hot! *melts*

and wow, they look sooo grown and sexy at the drama awards show. love the outfits.

although he does look good in hats, i wish tae yang would not wear them so much. he looks soo hot and sexy with the new haircut!

oh, i have a question. what program do you guys use to make gifs? i really wanna make some big bang ones and ive been searching and searching and cant find a good simple one. and is there a good free one?

Guest KTZ811

^

^ They said the members` names and then said Oorin Big Bang! Which translates to we are Big Bang. &yes, fans do rehearse cheers. I thought it was pretty cool how they got all of that in the intro haha.

Oh!!! I see, that's so cute how they rehearse cheers :D

Thanks for the info

Guest xXsmilesXx

http://i18.tinypic.com/4zj2ah2.gif

OMG..TOP is just soo yummy..

The Music bank perf was awesome!!

Looks like the dance chanced a little bit..<3<3<3

I loved the red they wore though....

I love it when Top takes off his sunglasses and

raps and stares fiercely at the camera..whootwhoot...

Thina and tiffany, thanks for those gifs...

Guest delici0usbh

OMGGOSH XDDD

mon5482 thanks for the links to the interviews!!

in the first link its cute how gd said its time for mr yg to get married~ haha always caring. i like gd's ring~ i bet that's really expensive too!

ahh~~ they're so silly lol. and wen they were imitating the peoples voices on high kick youngbae did really good lol. and the others were just funny. wen gd tried reaching kim jieun's nooo~ part haha. tempo's always gone now a days =[ booo lol

http://i18.tinypic.com/4zj2ah2.gif

LOL tempo! biting his lip :wub:

platinum thanks for the link to their performance!! gd's wearing his "kick your a**" shirt again~ haha. i love watching tempo take off his glasses with his back turned and then coming to the camera with his fierce eyes lol

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2241/11...28497152fh9.jpg

they look so nice in their suits :w00t:

seungri and gd are matching~ =]

they must have been really hot performing jeans and a suit jacket >.<

janny ur gd collage is so cute haha~~ i haven't seen some of those! ahhh gd <3

Archived