{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest sockrahtease

I'm estatic~! on a high right now.

I luhv 'OH MA BABY' and Tempo & JiEun's collab.

The mini-album is definitely NOT a disappointment. I can dig it.<3

Then there's the whole MV preview --- Tekkie has it going on. ;)

BTW - I uploaded 'OH MA BABY' on imeem (on my brother's account) for those who want a preview. ^^;

http://profile.imeem.com/O31tcD/music/rkSxl1rh/oh_ma_baby/

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, if im posting agaain?

BUT FINSIHED DOWNLOADING. the songs are OFF THE CHAIN

INTRO- bringing the whoel B-I-G-B-A-N-G back, with a newww beat and eveyrhting its so niceeee<3

거짓말- the song has like a different beat to it, like a slow one yet you hear all the R&B that there is to it. YB"S VOICE SOUNDS SOOOOO breathtaking<3 i missed them so mch<3 AND WATCHING the preview of the music video makles me too IMPATIENT!

없는 번호- exgrlfriend? NICE. and i totally agree withy ou monica. DUDE his english is so hot(; the beat is something new for his type i guess? thats why its so peaceful to my ears.

oh ma baby- the beggning, with the guiatar, amkes it sounds so asian, and yet it reminds me of this one song that i cant remember (the song goes: oh my baby, i love you so must forever you and i... thats all i could remeberx]). but like all the other songs, its CRACKIN'

always-YB's VOICE, soothes my soul. i like this song a loooot. lIKE A LOT. its undescribableee<3

thanks for listening to my thoughts of thiss(;

Guest seesheen

^ yea that's EXACTLY what i was thinking about oh my baby

i think the song ur refering to is freestyle - please tell me why

another remake perhaps??

nonetheless the album is freakin awesome from what i've heard so far :D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OH MY FREAKING JINGYOOOO~~ I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!

I think it was much softer this time..

usually their songs are like more hip hop-ish and jumpy.

but this one is like, a little mellow, some techno/small trance-like with rap and r&b

It's so AWESOME, i love this album <3 it's so amazing how they're showing us that they can pull off different music styles <3

I feel the need to scream my lungs out, rofl.

01. 우린 빅뱅 Intro - Waahh! I LOVE THE INTRO, period. Goshhh the beginning is hek amazing, YB <3 lol.

AND GD'S RAP WAS LIKE OH-SO-FLY~

02. 거짓말 - This song is sooo good <333 It's like rapping to trance/poppish, amazing.

"So sick of love songs, yeah, i hate them love songs." - Kwon Leadah in lie <--- THAT LINE IS SEXY.

He sounded like Teddy! O_O lol, GD has this voice thing, it's so cute <3 XD

oh man.. GD, don't be sorry for loving me XPPP lol. I feel thankful for it XD haha~ :P

"Scream mah name", lol~ oh man GD, i screamed your name like 2398822 times -_- and u never heard me T^T

03. 없는 번호 - dayum, they're voices are hek to die for mangggg. <3

04. 아무렇지 않은 척 TOP Solo - Featuring. 지은 - man I love TOP's rap in this song XD HEY! this means other member's solos will come soon too right!? XDD and man I LOVE Jieun's voice X__X <3

05. Oh ma baby - I FREAKING HELLA LOVE THIS SONGGG!! I can't believe it, OH MA BABY JINGYO, YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB BABY.

Everyone's voice was completely amazing, the raps and vocals waaahh~~ *goes to big bang heaven*

06. Always - I think this music's tune is so cute and sweet at the same time, but then when they start singing it sounds sad.. so it's good.

It's like mellowish sweet techno. Gosh Seungri's voice is hella, *sighs dreamily* and YB and daesung and omg *dies* it sounds so familiar though, it makes me feel like i wanna cry for some reason rofl.

always, and forever.. I-V.I.P yo.

oh man, at this point I REALLY want my ipod back now :( *sighs*

daaang- the preview mv, the mini album, and new pictures are released all at the same time~?!! IT'S V.I.P TIME AGAIN, ALWAYS. B)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0306.jpg

OORIN BIG BANG~!!! they look so badass here, mangnae lookin' all hot being in the front :w00t: AND THAT HALF-OFF SHIRT LOOK, AHHH!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0124.jpg

AWWW YB looks sooo small here :lol: there goes that famous smile of his~!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/IMG_0104.jpg

^AWWWWWWWWW NEW "COUPLE" HERE~! and i always thought YB was annoyed by mangnae hahaha- i'd do anything to be in YB's place~! ...or even mangnae's ;)

AND AHHH, MORE SPAZZ-OUT FOR THE MINI ALBUM~!!! i just listened to each of the songs and i love them :) i reaaally like the sound of "우린 빅뱅 (intro)", maybe because mangnae gets singing parts in there hahah- he sounds hot! i LOVE the beat of "lie"; it's a hella different style for our boys, yet it works for them IMO. i'm glad they're NOT sticking to one style of music, this shows that their music is versatile and it hella hits ME with a BIG BANG. tempo's rap in that song is total win ;)"always" is sooo chill and cute, i love the piano in the background; it makes the sound very mellow. i could SO see an MV in Hawaii for this song :lol: i actually really like tempo's solo song 아무렇지 않은 척 hahah- it's very "him" too, just like "big boy" was. i like how he semi-sings/raps, it's hot~! oh mah baby is SEXY TO THE MAX; i love the guitar in the background, DAMN~! they hit it with this one for me. same with 없는 번호, THE BEAT IS OFF THE WALL MAN~! reminds me of JT's "my love" somewhat, and that's awesome~! YB's vocals are just WOW.

"yeah, i hate them love songs." -GD in 'lie'

^now THAT line was hella sexy~!

A BIG BANGIN' THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED SOMETHING FOR US TO ENJOY~! :DBUT PLEASE EVERYONE, GET A COPY OF BIG BANG'S MINI ALBUM "ALWAYS" TO SUPPORT OUR BOYS~!!! the actual thang's way better than MP3's anyways ;)

I can't stop listening to their new album.

I can't get over the fact they sound so different.

You're right Monica they do sound more R&B.

1. Intro - Wow I think that's Seung-Ri or Taeyang busting out with the vocal chords. Soooo different from "B to the I to the G". It definitely sets the tone for the album. I think it should be a single all on its own not just an intro.

2. Lie - The more I listen to this song the more I'm in love with it. The piano in the beginning omgaad. LOL @ GD with his intro. "So sick of love songs, I hate them love songs". Oh man a little Neyo utteration in there? And yeah YB's vocals, actually ALL their vocals wow.

3. 없는 번호 - Straight up the beginning sounds like a Timbaland beat. The beat sounds dance to me, actually a lot of the songs do. Nothing wrong with that. I love the change up when it's TOP's part and GD's part. Seung-Ri singing dies*

4. 아무렇지 척않은 (TOP Solo) Featuring-지은 - When he busted out "This is for my ex-girlfriend" I was like "saywhaaaat?!?!" Sounds like a "Ride With You." I'm in love with it, AND TOP SINGING HEYYYY! I can't wait to see the video to this.

5. Oh Ma Baby - To me it's like their "A Fool's Only Tear" but with a different sound. I'm still feelin' it. GD's so good in this song I have to admit. Daesung's vocals are bomb. Seung-Ri! ahhhhhhh dies some more* Can I just say it's just sexy to hear both SEUNG HYUNS FORREAL.

6. Always - LOOOOOOVE IT. It sorta sounds like this song off the "Que Sera Sera" soundtrack but just the beat. LOL "Bang em'!" I think they're speaking more english in this album. "My one and only love" aaaah dies* I swear Seung-Ri's voice has gotten SO MUCH BETTER. So mature.

I think we can all agree they sound sooooo sexy and mature in this album.

We could probably call this album the "Sexy and Mature" album?

I'm hearing everyone and that's good.

Damn if the first mini-album is this good, what about the next one?

AND THE FULL ALBUM?

Edit:

A little something. LOL TOP.

C3D6BDC2C7F6B1C3B5F0-ckejddbs.gif

credit: naver

Guest Deed-li-yah

I'll be probably the only one to say this:

I don't really like "Always" mini-album.

거짓말 is catchy but... it's not the style that I was used to and for me it sounds just wrong.

"Oh ma baby" sounds a lil' like Will Pan's "bu de bu ai" song to me, but still I enjoy it.

I'm a hardcore fan of their songs like "Goodbye baby" that's probably the reason why I don't enjoy their new album fully.

Still I do think that their vocals improved. I probably need some time to get used to this new style >.>;; ~

Guest pattylee

거짓말 and Always is my fave songs

I think Lexy's style is rubbing off on them cause 거짓말 made me think about Lexy's music.

anyways I love it!!!!!! :D

Guest t. yama

I've been listening to the mini album all morning and afternoon on repeat! I love it so much and I can't wait to get my own copy! :D

I'm seriously addicted to the mini album!

01. 우린 빅뱅 (INTRO) - I love this intro. It was a great way to open the mini album. It's so catchy and mellow and soulful. It shows off

each of the boys' vocals nicely even though it's just an intro. "I give it to ya like~ooOOooo" haha. I love it. The boys MEN! sound so mature

too! The beat is awesome. It's very R&Bish.

02. 거짓말 - "LIE" is the perfect titled single! I love it! The piano in the beginning sets the mood of "LIE"

and when GD comes in with that sexy line..and his rap! Oh wheee. Spazzzz~ and then Seungri comes in. Ahh! and then the chorus. YB's

vocals stand out. He's so soulful and after seeing that preview of the MV, it's killing me! haha. Ahh I hear the DS and TOP couple druing

TOP's rap. (hehe) "I'm so sorry that I love you" - AHH, I'm so excited for the performances coming up too! *wooooot

They've experimented with new styles of music and instrumentals and mixed them into their BIG BANGIN' style. <3333

03. 없는 번호 - I agree with Monica! Haha, that intro beat with the synthesized voices sounds so JT "Sexyback."

I love the beat. It's so dancy and club-like. This one kind of reminds me of "Goodbye Baby"..in a way. I dunno..haha. Gots that Big Bang

flair to it. Vocals are amazing. It sounds kinda techno too. Love it.

04. 아무렇지 않은 척 (TOP Solo) Featuring-지은 - Oh snaps. This is totally different than "Big Boy." TOP's voice

is so deep and sexy. XD When Jieun came in for her part...man, I thought she sounded like Gwen Stefani for a sec. (Maybe it's just me..ahah)

I love how it sounds kind of tropically too. Oooh, song for his exgirlfriend? Oh snaps. TOP, you fly. ahah. This rap is much smoother and flowing.

I love how the beat is more mellow too. Very old school R&B.

05. Oh ma baby - AHh! I love this one so much. This one seriously reminds me of an old R&B song because that

electric guitar with the piano in the bg adds a nice touch. The chorus is so catchy and mellow too. The beat makes my head bob. lol. Maknae gets

more lines in this one! And I can hear TOP sing during the chorus. Yayy.

06. ALWAYS - I love this song too. I can totally picture the MV for this song being set in Hawaii. Their harmonizations

sound so free. I picture them roaming the park and running free with their arms up and when it's one of their turns to sing, they're sitting someone

posed..lol. Don't you think so? I could be wrong and the video could be a story. I hope it's a story. XD

I agree with you Monica, I want to see MVs for all of these songs! *_*

Guest bBy_sT4r

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <33333333

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ALWAYS MINI ALBUMMMM!!!!

haha when i logged onto bww2 i went absolutely crazy when i saw it was already available there.

mann i can't wait for it to come out so i can actually buy it!!

omgggggggggggg topsolooooooooooooooooooo<3333

and seriously every single song is goodddd~!~!!

Guest amyyboo

OH MAH BIGBANG-NESS! i was really gone for too long!!! It's been a week =T

Anyways, man all of those Hawaii pictures are making me squeal like crazy!!! & Their concert pictures too!! I just love staring at Daesung's body ^0^. Taeyang's arm is getting crazy buff 0_0. Look at all the veins popping out!

I just love watching TOP in the drama. When i was in LA, my cousin had KBS, so i tried to wak up at 5;55 to watch it. But i keep forgetting -.-. On sunday, i woke up at 6AM, & i realize it wasnt monday. In ep. 3, he finally spoke!! He sounded very H-O-T. Him + motorcycle = SMEXY! *sighhh...

I'm listening to their album right now... i'm like supprise? This is alot more of slow/ r&b/sad/love song type. SO NOT THEM. i'm use to them with hip hop. But i still like it. It's good to try new things. :)

Lie - the begining reminds me of the song "Forever you & i" < I thinkthat's what you meant right lilmisstammy?

Top's Solo was jsut sooo different. "For my ex gurfriend" & "i'm sorry my boo" < he sounded so heart-broken yet sexy saying that. &jieun did sound like gwen steffani! ahaha. Seriously, can't wait for their MVs!! I would support & buy their albums, except im not allowed to order stuff online :angry:

& IT'S almost GD'S bday!! & their one year anni.!!!

Guest putina

I've been listening to the mini album all morning and afternoon on repeat! I love it so much and I can't wait to get my own copy! :D

I'm seriously addicted to the mini album!

01. 우린 빅뱅 (INTRO) - I love this intro. It was a great way to open the mini album. It's so catchy and mellow and soulful. It shows off

each of the boys' vocals nicely even though it's just an intro. "I give it to ya like~ooOOooo" haha. I love it. The boys MEN! sound so mature

too! The beat is awesome. It's very R&Bish.

02. 거짓말 - "LIE" is the perfect titled single! I love it! The piano in the beginning sets the mood of "LIE"

and when GD comes in with that sexy line..and his rap! Oh wheee. Spazzzz~ and then Seungri comes in. Ahh! and then the chorus. YB's

vocals stand out. He's so soulful and after seeing that preview of the MV, it's killing me! haha. Ahh I hear the DS and TOP couple druing

TOP's rap. (hehe) "I'm so sorry that I love you" - AHH, I'm so excited for the performances coming up too! *wooooot

They've experimented with new styles of music and instrumentals and mixed them into their BIG BANGIN' style. <3333

03. 없는 번호 - I agree with Monica! Haha, that intro beat with the synthesized voices sounds so JT "Sexyback."

I love the beat. It's so dancy and club-like. This one kind of reminds me of "Goodbye Baby"..in a way. I dunno..haha. Gots that Big Bang

flair to it. Vocals are amazing. It sounds kinda techno too. Love it.

04. 아무렇지 않은 척 (TOP Solo) Featuring-지은 - Oh snaps. This is totally different than "Big Boy." TOP's voice

is so deep and sexy. XD When Jieun came in for her part...man, I thought she sounded like Gwen Stefani for a sec. (Maybe it's just me..ahah)

I love how it sounds kind of tropically too. Oooh, song for his exgirlfriend? Oh snaps. TOP, you fly. ahah. This rap is much smoother and flowing.

I love how the beat is more mellow too. Very old school R&B.

05. Oh ma baby - AHh! I love this one so much. This one seriously reminds me of an old R&B song because that

electric guitar with the piano in the bg adds a nice touch. The chorus is so catchy and mellow too. The beat makes my head bob. lol. Maknae gets

more lines in this one! And I can hear TOP sing during the chorus. Yayy.

06. ALWAYS - I love this song too. I can totally picture the MV for this song being set in Hawaii. Their harmonizations

sound so free. I picture them roaming the park and running free with their arms up and when it's one of their turns to sing, they're sitting someone

posed..lol. Don't you think so? I could be wrong and the video could be a story. I hope it's a story. XD

I agree with you Monica, I want to see MVs for all of these songs! *_*

hey, where can i download the mni album ? or can someone send me the songs ? i really want them. please and thank youu :]

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^^^^^^^^^ http://z-degrees.net :)

oh my freaking GD, YEAAHH~~

I WANT TO WATCH ALL THE MVs TO THE WHOLE MINI-ALBUM!

gosh, so V.I.P *dies*

i can't stop listening to it @_@ lol. omg~

i agree with you Thina, they're style is totally different in this mini-album, and yet they pull it off so well.

It's like they're showing us that they can really BANG the music yo <3

Oh man, these boys are hek talented. and I can't believe GD can be this amazing to be writing oh ma baby and producing/composing these songs!

& props to our legend boys, 1tym leadah XD oh goossh, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR PERFORMANCES FOR THESE SONGS TOO!

I just WANT TO SEE, GD like say: "yeah scream mah name, and i'm so sick of love songs, yeah, i hate them love songs."

"Yeah, Scream mah name." oh, GD baby.. lol~ you know you got me screamin' my lungs out already *dies*

I just love how it's starts out a little mellow/sad and slow and then the beat rises after and OH GOD, i can't get over it @_@

Guest putina

^^^^^^^^^ http://z-degrees.net :)

oh my freaking GD, YEAAHH~~

I WANT TO WATCH ALL THE MVs TO THE WHOLE MINI-ALBUM!

gosh, so V.I.P *dies*

i can't stop listening to it @_@ lol. omg~

i agree with you Thina, they're style is totally different in this mini-album, and yet they pull it off so well.

It's like they're showing us that they can really BANG the music yo <3

Oh man, these boys are hek talented. and I can't believe GD can be this amazing to be writing oh ma baby and producing/composing these songs!

& props to our legend boys, 1tym leadah XD oh goossh, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR PERFORMANCES FOR THESE SONGS TOO!

I just WANT TO SEE, GD like say: "yeah scream mah name, and i'm so sick of love songs, yeah, i hate them love songs."

"Yeah, Scream mah name." oh, GD baby.. lol~ you know you got me screamin' my lungs out already *dies*

I just love how it's starts out a little mellow/sad and slow and then the beat rises after and OH GOD, i can't get over it @_@

where did you get it on that website?? i checked. or can you just send the download url.

Archived