{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest keczianthei

Wow so much has happened in the thread.

Thanks everyone for all the updates.

Now here are some caps from "I Am Sam" episode 3 :)

I can't wait till this episode comes out.

Does anyone know if there are gonna subs to this drama anytime soon?

Anyways all I can say is, TOP looks hot on a motorcycle.

%7Boption%7Drl324cm1.jpg

%7Boption%7Drdc91.jpg

%7Boption%7Dru303.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhtp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/photojunkie/bqyc5.jpg

[ig]ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/photojunkie/hd0d6.jpg

my.. top looks so hot in those caps!! :w00t: thanks!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la

loved those I Am Sam ep.3 caps (thanks G’Mae)

i really like his shirt!! isn't it the one that he was wearing when he was walking in the background of Tae Yang's "always" fanmeeting message??

is TOP's wardrobe in that show basically his own clothes??

& he has a motorcycle. i think i have a thing for guys on motorcycles (like GD in this one want you pic!!)

looks like he might do some talking, but i never know w/ this drama

wish i could watch the TOP cuts, but i clubbox isn't working for me T.T

& thanks for the behind the scenes pic rawesome (i'm sorry, but i read your post & now i feel bad cause i haven't been around here long enough to learn your name. i'm keri btw ^^)

his arms are skinny. i dunno why he doesn't like to show them

still need to read GD's message, but from what i can see, it sounds cute

i forgot to talk about the mini album!

it's gonna be my birthday present yay yay! (even if yesasia is releasing it 3 days after my b-day)

it's crazy how it's gonna come with a poster & puzzle. i love posters & LOVE puzzles, so ones with big bang are even better

but i don't think i can wait until yesasia has them in stock together

but if you do buy some that come together janny, could you tell me how much it costs to buy it from you??

edit: ok i tried to cut up the TOP drama myself so everyone could see it

sorry for the lame quality. i couldn't get the HQ file

so hope you enjoy!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

[HQ]Big Bang - 070805 Mcountdown in Japan - Intro + Lalala + Heun teul oh[mandyquyen].avi

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

haven't seen them perform Lalala for a while ^^

omg i love you *__* thank you soooo much!!

i have to dl the school attack T^T wasn't home. lol~

man i was so scared i might miss out on all the bb updates, thank god i didn't @_@

and no, the poster doesn't come with the album YET. :unsure:

------------------------

edit:

bbalwaysjannyyop9.jpg

Credit to yes24 & popcornfor2 & me for uploading :)

waaahh big bang looks so cool *__* <3

Guest mon5482

HEY i-VIPs!!! im back! have y'all missed me? i missed this thread...omo! so much to catch up on! i used my Blackberry to keep up, but its not the same coz some pics i cant see and stuff and no videos (boo!) but yeah so much to talk about. i'll just list a random few coz i go on abt all the stuff i want to comment on i might not just TOP a page but totally own one whole one hahaha!!!

THANKS to all who've been updating!

i love the hawaii story pics! so awesome & cute!

I LOVE THE PIC OF THEM IN THE WHITE Ts!

GD's message...glad he lets us know he's healthy and notice our concern about his weight loss.

JANNY - damn u girl!!! it was like 2AM or sumthing and we just got back from walking around the Vegas strip, i checked up on soompi and i read that one post where u said TOP had a kissing scene...omigod, u had me freakin' out!

lets talk about TOP in I AM SAM drama....wwwwwwooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! motorcyle scene was so hot!!! Jerilyn, yessssir our dreams of all the HOT scenes TOP should do are slowly coming true....on and he finally speaks!!!!!

now uploaded in my YT:

EPISODE 3 TOP CUT:

{CLIP} KBS - "I AM SAM" Ep.3 [TOP CUT]

I AM SAM NG scene:

{CLIP} KBS - "I AM SAM" NG

I AM SAM EPISODE 4 i watched a bit of it today and TOP had another HOT SCENE where it just makes ur heart skips a gazillion beats.

so he's in the office with teachers and i think he's being interrogated kind of...GOSH HE LOOKED SO HOT AND SO FIERCE!!! he was like all pissed off, and all the students were watching from the windows. The main lead teacher walks in, yadi yadi yada....then GIRL walks in, some more talking and HE WALKS UP TO THE GIRL, THEY WERE FACE TO FACE, HE PUTS HIS ARM AROUND HER AND TWISTS HER SO THAT HER BACK IS TO HIS SHOULDER, SO AT THIS TIME HE'S GOT HIS SHOULDER AROUND HER AND NOW THEY'RE BOTH FACING THE STUDENTS, THE STUDENT GASPS, AND HE PULLS HER ALONG AS HE WALKED OUT...HE HAD THAT "HE'S MY GIRL" ATTITUDE AS THEY WALKED OUT...OOOOOOOHHHHHMMMMMYYYYYGOOOODDDDD!!! i had one of those heart melting moments (lol! im so lame)

mang the more they put TOP in this drama the more i love it. The story really should end up wit TOP & the girl, i dont mind. the teacher student relationship is grossing me out. so another heart skipping a beat moment...now all we need is that KISS..aahhh!! i think it would be so cute!

~*~

edit:

about the poster and stuff....IF WE ALL EMAIL YESASIA ABOUT THE POSTERS AND PUZZLE STUFF they'll most likely get it...i mean remember the whole ordeal with the DVD and the FREE posters, after receiving phone calls and emails regarding the free posters that the DVD was suppose to come with they finally gave in and sent us our free posters.

^ thank you for the TOP cuts! the drama has been really good so far! :D

thank you guys for all the updates! :D

i just watched school attack..yeah im really late X_X

anyways..the performances were sooo good! mann those girls are luckyyy .__.

i preordered the mini album and then i saw that thing about the poster and puzzle and stuff, so i sent an email to Yesasia asking if maybe it will come with it? i really doubt it, but i guess it was worth a try :huh:

^ AH, you're not late! i've yet watched school attack! ;( probably later!

ohhhmy, i'll faint sooner or later! so many caps whenever there's a new "I AM SAM" episode! :lol:

woooo message from JINGYO! ♥

MORE CAPS!

1187094519b2bfb9b0b2bfbik7.jpg

1187094519b8d6b6d7b8d6byv1.jpg

1187094519b5dec5c2c7cfbxv6.jpg

i find this so sexy! :lol: loooove the huge ver posted earlier on!

1187094519b3cab3bbbfa9cdc7.jpg

1187094519bbefb0a2c0ccbcs1.jpg

1187094519c0d4b8f0bee7ac4.jpg

1187094519c0dfc5d7bee4xq4.gif1187094519c1b9b7c8c2c7jz3.gif

creds; as tagged & bestiz

img3701187100351ka2.jpg

hmm, i believe this picture is from the"SKT ting You Can Fly concert" that they performed in today!

I THINK :] anyhow, TOP ♥♥

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the G-Dragon message translations Goldie and JoJo!<3<3<3 supa' vips~~~ *__*

Yah, he would be excited about his birthday! lol. gonna party like a rockstar i bet! xD and prolly a nice present from papa-YG himself..=]

NEW SCHEDULES!!!!

MBC Show! Music Core 8/18

SBS InGiGaYo (Popular Song) 8/19

^Thanks for the new schedules! It seems like its about that time again!!! Some time I ago I openly invited any VIPs who wanted to join in on Big Bang chats whenever we watch any of those music shows/shows that we know Big Bang will be on and then..of course..spazzed more than we can on soompi and it was fun. xD I think it was successful cause I got to know some of the Big Bang fans from here in this thread^^; so...I just made a new hotmail for these fan chats..lol

If you want to get to know more Big Bang fans and join in on some Big Bang Chattering'^^, feel free to add this email: yb-heartsicles@hotmail.com or PM me to add you..lol i dunno either way is okaay.

^thats the email i'll use to add bb fans n organize chats when im online but someone else can always just sprout one up^^

A few of us usually try to watch the live shows Big Bang appear on..like music shows, radio shows, etc.

It's alwaysssss nice to meet more of Big Bang fans! It ranges from thoughtful discussions on Big Bang to. *warning*...very spazztic ones..especially after seeing new stuff..haha -points down to end up post- ^__^

Ahhh, I'm so new to this group. @.@ I knew them for a long time but I never really pay attention to their music until now. My cousin is soooo into them. She has posters all over her bedroom, all their merchandise and everything. I have yet to discover why she acts like this, or why this group is so special. People, please guide me.

^ WELCOME TO THE BIG BANG THREAD! *grabs hands* lol. so much to catch up on! make sure to stick with your cousin since she's already so crazy about them! also join YGBB international Big Bang forum (link in my sig) for all your Big Bang needs and to catch up on old news and such!^^

//edit//

PREVIEW OF BIG BANG'S MOK JIB MAL 'LIE' MV!!!! djhfjks

LET ME CATCH MY BREATHE (and calm the eff down..lol) BEFORE COMMENTING !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIeNcZZtvoM

YOUNGBAE SOUNDS SO GOOOD!!!!

the song is addicting already! can't wait for the whole thing!!! and the minialbum!!!!

the preview is pure torture!!!! good happy torture like 'top-choking-girl-in-i-am-sam-its-bad-but-good-torture'!!! lol -crazy mode- -_-;

i got goosebumps ~ lols

man, if anything know to expect the unexpected with Big Bang. @_@;;

cause I dunno bout yall but 'Lie' just snuck the heck up on me while I was waiting for 'Always' LOL

//edit// jjeebeez new pictures too that Monica will upload right now..haha..xD

Guest mon5482

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH THANKS JERILYN!!! mang i wish u had ur phone...so we can spazz aaaaahhhhh im so excited!

its uploaded on my YT also:

{CLIP} BIG BANG - Preview - "Lie" MV

the song sounds soooo goood!!!!

YB's voice so hot!

TOP and the stunnashades with his green jacket aaahh!!!

this must be the videeo shot in Seoul...maybe this was that one CLUB where girls had to wear mini skirts? i dunno but i cant wait for the full M/V and for the "ALWAYS" MV and for the whole entire album......*spazzes*

PREVIEW OF BIG BANG'S MOK JIB MAL 'LIE' MV!!!! djhfjks

LET ME CATCH MY BREATHE (and calm the eff down..lol) BEFORE COMMENTING !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIeNcZZtvoM

OH MY GOSH! =D I LIKE IT! I can't wait to see the rest of it! It sounds different than what they would

do? Ya know? But than again I couldnt hear that great so yeah!

AHH! =D

Thanks for the TOP cuts! He looks SUPER HOT in the drama! He's sucha hottie and bad boy! LOL.

=D<3333! Can't wait til subs come out! *gasps* She's so freakin' lucky man!

Gets to ride in the back of his motorcycle.

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the schedule of their performance im so excited to see it!! ^^

thanks for the link monica for their mv!! too excited hehe

edit:

i just watched the preview and the song sounds REALLY GOOD!!! i can't wait for the full version of it!!!! =)

thanks for translating GD message!!

OMG! @$^#$&@%~~~

LIE MV previeww ist sooo~~~~~ >__< oh my...!

they look so hot behind the BARS lol

ahhhhhh~ the song is SO darn ADDICTING!

YB looks really HOT!! and i cant see much of teh others.

lol, TOP and his shades.

Guest mon5482

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

too cute :wub:

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

DSC0087.jpg

DSC0128.jpg

DSC0147.jpg

DSC0136.jpg

DSC0091.jpg

credit: ygbigbang & popcornfor2

AHHH!!! ALL THESE NEW PICS AND PREVIEWS MAKING ME REALLY SPAZZY TODAY! i love the new pics, my fave is YB & maknae's pic but all are oh so hot! practicing new dance moves yay!

Guest KuYA II

^

OOO OMG MORE PICTURES!!!! thank you so much monica!!! ^___________^ wow they all look great and tired from dancing o.o;; YOU CAN really see it from Daesung heheh which btw has GREAT HAIR!! =)

i like their outfits very nice hehe its funny how they just fool around and having fun while during practice! =)

Guest juhjuh

OMFG THE MV'S FULL OF AWESOME! <33333333333333

Even though it's just a preview - I love ittttt!

And YG did say that Lie is the title track ^^

Thank you Jerilyn!

And Mon, those new pics are great!

We're gonna be seeing new dance routines from them.

Lie's a really dancey song ^^

GD's hair color reminds me of this barbie doll that I had when I was little LOL xD

And I LUURRRVVEE Sundae's hair. But I've been saying that forever lol.

Guest Leena651

OMG! OMG! Thanks soo MUCH Mon5482! Those are AWSOME pixs of them back in the studio :w00t: Awwwww! I just love to see all five of them back to work and where it all started! It's soo hard to choose a favor! I LOVE THEM ALL! "BIG BANG!"

AAAAHHHHH

OMGOMGOMG

i need to catch my breath!

the preview for the MV is so hot!

and VERY YG style!

i LOVE the song already!!!!!

thanks so much monica and jerilyn for sharing!

i need to watch the fourth episode of I Am Sam!

hopefully this one will have MORE top in it!!!!!

Guest 1nn0xsmile

*_* i love it, the song, "LIE" thanks for sharing ,u guys are pretty fast. ,ahhh i watch that preview again n again , i cant wait nowwwwww

they was like " i love you ...i love u.." ^^ gosh the song is freaking good, it's killing me

the music at the beginging is very cute

in ep 4 i am sam omg they changed the uniform

i love their uniform

BigBang at Ting concert

1187106533_bb04.jpg

1187109795_bb08.jpg

credit: OrANgE@popcornfor2

OMGG Daesung, damn hot

Archived