{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Jasmine<3

OMG THANKS SO mucH!

TOP looks so fly and so bad boy in thos caps~

i want to watch epi 3 =DD

alsooo, omg gd's msg is so sweet =]

yes yes! aja aja! bigbang is gonna live long, and august is BIGBANG MONTH!

=DDD

hopeful wishes to them =] stay healthy !! ^^

thanks for the translations yo

also.. that girl who almost had a dinner date with bigbang..

Good godddd.

!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smiless

Aw man. I can't wait til there are subs for "I Am Sam." Tempo is looking really good in the drama. I really wanna watch it.

Oh wow. I just realized that the next cd comes out on thursday. Thats almost here! Deeng. So is anyone buying from yesasia? If so, does anything special come with the cd?

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMGSSHH THANKS GOLDIE FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!

I'm sorry to those who say that I'm losing so much weight that they can't recognize me since I'm become even more skinnyT_T

YES, THANK GOD SOME FANS TOLD HIM THAT! T_T I wanted to tell him but gah~ good enough, he knows.

YOU NEED TO EAT JINGYOOOOO~~~ :(:tears:

i've been complaining about this for the past month T^T

Now we're going to fill the time we spent away from each other and the thought of playing with you guys is making me smile from one ear to the other ^^

Awww... Korean fans in Korea are so lucky dude X___X *jealous* I wish big bang plays with us international fans! :(

It was hard waiting so long, wasn't it? T_T Now you can let out all your energy!! v.ip. Hwaiting ^^

gah jingyo, you and big bang have taken a LOT of energy from me haha. and i think this new album + mv and everything will so too!! <333

we just missed you TT^TT and it was sort of hard but, BIG BANG IS WORTH THE WAIT!

Big Bang was born in August... There's going to be even a bigger Big Bang, just watch ^^

Awww hahaha Jingyo's always being confident about things, well i BELIEVE BIG BANG WILL DEFINETLEY GET BIGGER <3

2007.8.13 The one who wants to jeeng jeeng (kinda like crying or just let out his feelings to?) to v.i.p at this late time of night, Jingyo...

ONE.

awwww~~ <3 what a cutie T^T *rubs jiyong desktop*

i thought this was so adorable too: You know our style right? From the start we blow hard!! ^^

LOL. <3 yuppp baby, we know big bang's style, fasho ;)

WAAAHHH JINGYOO IS SOOO CUUTE! *dies* his message was so sweet, :tears:

i would have been more touched if i was those korean fans in korea lol, since it's mostly directing it to them probably ><

--- i was trying to download top's cut of i am sam ep.3 SO MANY times of CB, but CB was being a bastard T^T

*stabs* i wanted to download it and then upload it on youtube for you guys :(

Guest cupofcoffee

Ahhh, I'm so new to this group. @.@ I knew them for a long time but I never really pay attention to their music until now. My cousin is soooo into them. She has posters all over her bedroom, all their merchandise and everything. I have yet to discover why she acts like this, or why this group is so special. People, please guide me.

gaaah T.O.P is looking soooo smexy in the new caps! his hair is growing back and it is looking VERY NICE ^^ aww GD's message is super adorable! using songs like "Hello" and "OAO" XD i'm counting down til Big Bang makes their comeback woooot

Guest Leena651

Wow Goldie! Thanks for translating GD's message! I'm soo excited too for the release of their 4th album. GD is right about this mini-album being a huge BIG BANG on Aug 19th.

We're (Big Bang VIPiers) almost to the one year celebration and since then our boys have traveled and performed in soo many different places that they probably never had dreamt off.

Awwww! Like what some of the VIPs up in here has expressed, it's been quite a year for the five of them and now I'm very happy to see that BIG BANG has succeeded into the international stages and is still growing day by day... All five of them have really matured and stepped into their roles. FIGHTING!

i'm watching I AM SAM RIGHT NOW!!!!

that girl is so lucky to ride behind TOP on a motorcycle!!!

AAAHAHHHHHH

i would LOVE TO DO THAT

i'm squealing

he looks so hot riding away on the motorcycle

and he must actually have feelings for eunbyul (the main girl)

and the teacher seems scared of him

seeing top have feelings like that for a girl is making me so jealous!

even if it is just a drama... T_T

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

가뜩이나 살빠진다고 맨날 모라하시는분들께는 죄송스럽게도 더 말라가네요ㅜ

I'm sorry to those who say that I'm losing so much weight that they can't recognize me since I'm become even more skinnyT_T

(체질이라는거!밥은 내가 빅뱅에서 제일 많이먹는다는거!ㅜ건강하다는거^^)

(It is a constitution! That I eat the most out of all the members! T_T That I am healthy ^^) <-not 100% sure if this is right... sorry!

요번주에는 첫방도 있고 팬미팅&쇼케이스도 있고 저의 생일도 있는!

Next week we're going to have our first Bong (I don't know what that means! sorry >.<) a fan meeting & showcase. My birthday is next week too!

hehe i tried to help clarify this part of GD's message :D

가뜩이나 살빠진다고 맨날 모라하시는분들께는 죄송스럽게도 더 말라가네요ㅜ

People have been saying stuff about me getting skinnier, so I'm sorry to say that I'm still losing weightT_T

(체질이라는거!밥은 내가 빅뱅에서 제일 많이먹는다는거!ㅜ건강하다는거^^)

(I have a fast metabolism! But I eat the most out of all of the Big Bang members! I am healthy^^)

요번주에는 첫방도 있고 팬미팅&쇼케이스도 있고 저의 생일도 있는!

This week we have our first comeback, fanmeeting, showcase, and my birthday!

Guest delici0usbh

^ ah thanks ^_^

i'll fix it lol. i knew those were wrong~ haha o well

and ur welcome to those who said thanks. sorry its not that great of a translation

like i said... if someone else translates i'll delete mine lol~

and can someone upload the 3rd ep on youtube?? i wanna watch I AM SAM... tempo <33 lol

those caps are making me crazy xD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thanks jojo boo for fixing it ^^ <33333

Gaahh~~ i'm happy to hear that you confirm yourself you are healthy GD, but you boys are always so good at hiding your pain, T^T sigh. never know what's really up.

But I do believe that GD eats the most @_@ lol that's what I've ALWAYS been wondering..

"Why does he eat so much but just... *sighs*" lol~

ABOUT THE BIG BANG ALWAYS POSTERS,

I'm guessing it'll be released a little later.

But I plan on buying mines at the music store in K-town, in my area.

I might sell them if you guys want and you guys can order it from me ;___;

they're so limited when they're first out so yeah @_@;;; I might be able to help you guys out :)

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thks for the caps of TOP. yay his hair is growing up,

with confident and long message of GD *_* wahh excited for those fan who are going to fan meeting

im not suprise that he seems skinier.. he looks all rite to me

next week.!!! birthday of our GD XD

thanks so much for translation

Guest juhjuh

Thank you shinhwa_sarang and jojo for the translations! <3

Jiyong-ah! Noona's sooooo worried as you're getting skinnier and skinnier each day.

Glad to know that he's eating well. It's just that he has high metabolism. Don't you girls envy him? lol xD

But I still hope he'd stock up some fat soon. So that he'll look much healthier ^^

I love reading his message. He has this rhythm whenever he writes.

Lyrics or messages, I love them all ^^

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

T.O.P looks very good and hot in the caps

sorry,but i just want to know where i can watch I am Sam except CB links?

thanks anyway :)

Guest sungieluv

the caps r hoTTTTTTTTTTT

i havnt seen the 3rd Ep yet :( i wanna see it. i hope sumbody will post it on youtube.

i wanna heard his voice lol HEHE

omo the album is comming outttt soooon

thanks for the pics

aw GD left a sweet message :)

Guest rawesome

Oh wow! I've only been away for the weekend and all these posts are making me feel outdated! LOL

Taeyang's written message from 070807 translated~ 8D

http://i13.tinypic.com/68ivj20.jpg

Word up V.I.P~

Everybody~ ALOHA~!!

This is Taeyang~ ^__^

We came back from Japan after our work~!! How are you guys??

I heard that the finals are 100 days away~ T.T

Also our High School Senior V.I.Ps~

I hope your effort pays off~!!!!

Us Big Bang will be coming out with a mini album and show good performance through the show case~

The weather is really hot... take care of yourselves

Let's go Big Bang, Let's go V.I.P yeah!

-TAEYANG

translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

Thanks Jeri7yn for granting our wish LOL He failed to mention that the reason why the weather is really hot is because of him *fans myself* :w00t: Also, thanks to you girl for uploading TOP and mangnae’s showcase & fan meeting “Always” messages! Daesung is so silly in the bg (TOP’s message!)

The part 2 of their Hawaii story is so cute! Thanks for posting it susmariosep! (I must learn your name 'cause I feel like I'm addressing you improperly) And thanks for the MTV SCHOOL ATTACK caps Janny! I just finished watching it too! Our boys are looking fly, fly, flyer than the skiesssssssssss and that’s no “Lie” =P (okay, that was lame LOL)

am i the only one who misses thecute and innocent daesung? :sweatingbullets:

i admit, hes definitely hot,

but i would prefer the old one much more (haha)

Aw Elaine! (It's Elaine, correct?) I miss the old Daesung sometimes, but I believe that no matter how much he changes his look, he’ll always be that silly-Doraemon lovin’-with-an-angelic-smile- Kang Dae Sung that we fell in love with <3

G’Mae! Thanks to you too for the “I Am Sam” caps! He’s definitely looking ultra bad in that motorcycle and I mean bad in a sexy way :w00t: But behind the camera,

topset.jpg

He's still hot :P

Regarding GD’s message: It’s no wonder that he’s skinny (but his chest yo!) because he has a high metabolism! I hope he’s really eating a lot because he needs all that energy and strength with that kind of schedule.

Oh maaaaaaaaaan August 18 and 19 are only a couple of sleeps away :excl:

[HQ]Big Bang - 070805 Mcountdown in Japan - Intro + Lalala + Heun teul oh[mandyquyen].avi

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt

haven't seen them perform Lalala for a while ^^

^thanks for the link~! i was looking for this in HQ forever-

gosh, 2-3 days being busy makes me feel so big-bang-outdated :lol: thanks for all the new updates yall~! gosh, those caps of tempo... i LOVE how his hair is looking when growing out. he looks more mature, while the long hair made him look younger (although that look was still hot). he DOES look hot on a bike :w00t:

and about DS, i still love him with his sexy'ish new look, but i'll admit... i DO miss the "light brown hair with the tail" thing. THAT one was a winner on him IMO- funky and 'young' but still hot as heck!

and hahah awww, even GD himself notices that he's getting skinny. hopefully he downs in 3-4 cakes by himself to gain his weight back :lol:

does anyone else think it's damn CUTE how YB says "ALOHA" a lot after their trip to Hawaii? :wub:

Guest t. yama

Ahhh I was away for too long. Thank you guys for all of the updates!!! :]

I finished watching the whole "School Attack" and I loved it. Watching it made me feel so happy to see their faces and

hear their voices again. It feels like forever. heh. The whole show was really cute. Wah, those lucky girls..

All those beautiful pictures of our boys makes me soo excited for the mini album's release!! Yayy, I love the poster.

It's perfecttt! ;D I love those jumping poses. hehe.

Yayyyy, both MBC and SBS performances! Ahhhhh~ I'm so excitedd. These are brand spankin' new performances!! *woooot

What will they wear? Will there be a new dance routine? OMO~the wait is killing me. Can't wait to get my copy.

I saw all of the other Hawaii stories. XD So kawaii!! I love those pics.

And thanks for all of those other picture updates too!!!

I haven't been watching "I am Sam" lately..but I should. Looking at these caps!!! Ahhh~ TOP looks so hot. XP *roar

Few more days until the mini album is released!! :D

FIRST of alll. THANKS JO JO annnnnd shinhwa_sarang for the TRANSLATIONN. awwww kwon leadeeaaah is so cuteeeee. his msg was likee so touching<3 HWAITING..!!

OH thanks GMAE, for the top pics. he is looking mighty fineeeeee. and his hair is HELLA CRACKING. <3

OHSUHNAPS. the CDS, the MINI SLBUM comes with posters? and a puzzle? COS i alreayd preordered at yesasia. AND I JSUT CANT WAIT. the flying poses areee hella working for mee:)

Archived