{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

i dont think you can dL it any where yet

it's not out

and you should buy the album to support bigbang!

i'm not trying to tell you what to do >.<

ANYWAYS

those pics are so clear!

yb and top look so handsomeee :)

and that WANT YOU photo packet thing makes me miss their hair!

yb's cornrows and Top's amazing hair!

that comic was cute too!!!

i didnt read it, but i just looked at the pictures

yb looks so cool doing that flip!!!!

they all grew!

i remember back when they first started, yb was 170 cm

now he's 175!

and GD was 174(?)

and top grew a centimeter too

i remember they said he was 180

i'm so glad they grew!

i ike tall guys xD

thanks for sharing pics and info!

Guest susmariosep

LOL WOW the boys seem to have grown A HELLUVA LOT since their last profiles O_O

But then again i'm kind of lead to believe they're actually true heights because i've re-watched Lexy's ManWon episode and YB looks about five cms taller than her (she's 170cm) and G-Bong is about another five taller than him.

Watching her next to TOP though is so hilarious cause he's SO TALL and she looks so little XD

Has anyone been able to translate the second Hawaii story?

It looks just as crazy as the first, but it'd be awesome to actually understand it all XD

Guest KTZ811

OH GOSH GUYS, I CAN'T STAND IT

:P

August is Big Bang month and so is school. I can't keep up! LOL ;)

I'm gone for one day and I'm already behind 4 pages. ahaahah!

Everyone who posted pics, THANKS!

I saved mostly everything. hahaha. I love the new Hawaii pictures and the Big Bang Hawaii Story.

So hilaaarious!

Did they make that up or someone made that up?

Can I have the english translation for BB Hawaii Story 2?

//edit

and the Hawaii pics, OH MY GOSH, I so recognize that area. I'm sure that is Ala Moana Beach Park.

Errrrrrrr <_< How did I not think of going to Ala Moana Beach when I went BB hunting. UGHHH. I would've bumped into them if I went...but NOoOoOo I went to Waikiki instead. :wacko:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ I think a fan was playing around with it and did that lol~ i don't think it was big bang or yg themselves lol

& we'll have to wait until someone's willing to translate it for us LOL XD

Guest juhjuh

where can i download big bang's newest album? volume 2? super pi?

The album Super Pi is by Big Bang, but NOT our dearest Big Bang xD

Someone posted the album up at bww2 and caused a huge confusion lmao.

Their mini album will only be released on Aug 16 and you can preorder it on Yesasia.

Thank you so much for the new photos Janny!

Now we need June to translate it xD

Guest 5ecret

and the Hawaii pics, OH MY GOSH, I so recognize that area. I'm sure that is Ala Moana Beach Park.

Errrrrrrr <_< How did I not think of going to Ala Moana Beach when I went BB hunting. UGHHH. I would've bumped into them if I went...but NOoOoOo I went to Waikiki instead. :wacko:

Ah I know! I knew it looked familiar. I don't live in Hawaii, but while I was there in June, I remember seeing the park across from Ala Moana Mall. And I showed my bestfriend BB's pictures, and she was sure that was the park! That would've been cool if you spotted them there! Could've taken some paparazzi pictures! lol.

Anyway, The BB Hawaii Story is so cute! I hope someone can translate the second one soon ^^ And I still wish TOP and TY had their own jumping pictures! That would've been awesome. I knew they had a trampolineee. hahaha.

And SR is holding a video camera in their Hawaii Story! I'm hoping they filmed their Hawaii trip...for their Want You Concert DVD (hoping they'll actually have one), or somethinggg!! :o Please oh please!

Those MNET pictures... *drools* They're so "CUTE&SHINY"! ^^ They're like walking disco balls. hahah. Is that a bruise on TY's right arm? But yeah, watching their performance, got me super excited for their new album!

OH AH OH OH AHHH! ^_^ I don't know, just thought this .gif would get you all extra E-X-C-I-T-E-D for their mini album and anniversary! lol, Is it??

manwonnn.gif

Guest rawesome

Aw darn! I made a mistake on my last post. I meant to have this http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...G/ybmessage.jpg translated :vicx: Someone, please?!

Yay more pictures! This is probably the best week EVER! I <3 those Hawai’i pictures! Thanks Tiffany! DS looks so cute with his “shaka”/”hang loose” sign :P while TY looks hot http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/smu...46252882529.jpg Silly richard simmons mangnae in the back!

Aww look at little GD getting his groove on!

Ah the part 2 of the BB Hawai'i story is adorable! I hope someone will be an angel and translate it for us :phew:

But yeah, this is straight up LOVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWgUXcYTj-w esp. at 00:50

Thanks juhjuh for those pictures! <3 ‘em!

OMO! It'be really cool if they'll release a "Want You" DVD and yes Char, they're looking "Cute & Shiny!" in those MNET pictures.

Mini-album + 1st year annivesary = ALMOST THEEEEEEEEEEERE!

Guest anecia

so the next question is, what do his tatoos say? (talking about GD's latest tatoos)

- COH.

At his right arm"Vita dolce" or something like that...i think it means sweet life in italian.

In my opinion,i think its really creative to place a tattoo at your radial/bradial pulse area.

Guest rawesome

Okay, finally I have something to contribute LOL I know these pictures look similar to the ones that were posted, but look closely! (and I know you will)

I wonder if these are real puzzles. I wouldn't mind putting them together all day

:sweatingbullets:

bbpuzzle.jpg

OMO for days at this esp. the bottom jumping picture!!!

bigbang_mini.jpg

credit: popcornfor2

I actually like GD's bun in the bottom jumping picture. WOW.

I <3 TY's gymnast-esque jump!

Geez, TOP is still ultra cool when he jumps!

I wonder what mangnae was screaming during this shot. "Noona!" perhaps?

Oh Daesung, no need to point fingers at who loves you because you know I do :lol:

Man, I won't be able to go to sleep now :vicx:

One more week...one more week... BIG BANG HWAITING!

Guest STEPHOO--

i haven't been here in foreverrr mangss.

but i love the new pics! thankyou!!

oooh, can't wait for the new album! no doubt it'll be another sell out ^^,

g-d's birthday's coming up right? i should make something .. *thinks ..

AWW SO CUTE <3 thanks for the pics ianne!

waahh~~ GD looks soo cute, ahaha they look like they're having fun.

I WANNA JOIN T^T <//3 ... omgshhh I WISH THEY REALLY SOLD BIG BANG PUZZLES NOW *__* <333

i just wanna jump into the pictures and pinch GD's cheeks ;___;

omgsh his pits, O_O HE'S LIKE SO FREAKING SKINNY, it's all the way in @_@

sorry i notice the weirest things but gah, baby boy T^T

LMAO, imagine they kicked each other @_@ haha that would kinda suck rofl XD

but i don't mind getting kicked by one of the bpys, "omgg GD touched me in the richard simmons with his feet!" :x *crazy* @_@

omg i FINALLY got to pre-order my album <3 woohoo. lol~ a little late but it was hard finding the chance to ask my brother T^T

and i HAD to sneak on with my 3rd bro's laptop here, X__X it's like a must-visit-here-before-sleep kinda thing :x or i can't sleep lol.

thanks again ianne ^^

Guest the7REAL.

hey my friend told me that in that recent GD-only UFO town clip, GD actually says that he wasn't confident with his new hairstyle and so that is why he had been covering his hair a lot recently (you know, all the hats..), before the 'G-bun'..xD It's funny cause when she told me, I was like...O_o so...he had not been confident of his hairstyle but he doesn't mind the bun?! lol. oh wells. that's why i was wondering what it would look like if he put it down...and i think he has the same haircut as his friend Sungmin (one of Se7en's main dancers, you see him in the 747 dvd...with the..tight pants..lol) if that's the case, i can see how it may not be such a flattering look i guess..plus his choice of color for his hair may add to it..the orangey-ness. @_@; maybe if it was still black it would look okaaay, but i don't think i'd warm up to it as much..@_@; its one of those unique...artsy...hairstyles^^;..but it goes to show that GD is not always as confident as most people think..he is only human too and has embarrassing hairstyles like everyone else has once n awhile. it's cute tho that he tried to hide it. the G bun is a good 'cover up'. =]

lol look, Big Bang is on this poll of 'Blistex the most beautiful lips 'most potential lips' nominees..xD i don't know what is for but if its for some kind of event then good thing there are not a lot of votes for them? xD i dunno..@_@;; weirrrrd.

http://www.blistex.co.kr/kiss/event_main.jsp

Also, both Seungri and TOP's 'always' fanmeeting/showcase video message is up on gomtv.

BTW I noticed some time ago that they finally took out someeeee of the 'gun' at the end of the main BIG BANG logo, the G, in those 'Always' promos. Even though it was a nice effect...graphic-wise...I never really liked..I guess...the violent-ness that a gun represents most of the time..like I didn't like to see it so much on their 'group logo' because I think later there'd be haters trying to say that, "oh they're trying to be wannabe ghetto-gangsters' or something. =.=; wait...towards the end of this post i realize..uhh eff what people think, that little gun graphic did look pretty dope..haha. man im contradicting myself but i guess its mixed feelings on it. whether its there or not, i guess i don't mind now. -.-^ ha, im debating with myself now..lol. anyways, big bang are never 'wannabe ghetto gangsters' as SOME people think (and yes, i have come across comments like that about them) BUT Big Bang is gangsta' in the flyest terms of course. :D hwaiting~

//edit// uploaded on youtube^^

Big Bang; Show case & Fan meeting 'Always' message [seungri]

Big Bang; Show case & Fan meeting 'Always' message [seungri]

Big Bang; Show case & Fan meeting 'Always' message [TOP]

Big Bang; Show case & Fan meeting 'Always' message [TOP]

!!!OMG!!!

that juming up picture is just too cute!

YB looks like a happy kid XD

too cuteee

and dude...top looks so fly jumping like that

he just looks cool no matter what he does

and for YB's message: i freaking love his hand writing so freaking much!

it's so pretty!

AAAHHHH

all these pictures promoting their new album is making me way too excited for it!

i love the design for the cover;; so pretty :w00t:

hey my friend told me that in that recent GD-only UFO town clip, GD actually says that he wasn't confident with his new hairstyle and so that is why he had been covering his hair a lot recently (you know, all the hats..), before the 'G-bun'..xD It's funny cause when she told me, I was like...O_o so...he had not been confident of his hairstyle but he doesn't mind the bun?! lol. oh wells. that's why i was wondering what it would look like if he put it down...and i think he has the same haircut as his friend Sungmin (one of Se7en's main dancers, you see him in the 747 dvd...with the..tight pants..lol) if that's the case, i can see how it may not be such a flattering look i guess..plus his choice of color for his hair may add to it..the orangey-ness. @_@; maybe if it was still black it would look okaaay, but i don't think i'd warm up to it as much..@_@; its one of those unique...artsy...hairstyles^^;..but it goes to show that GD is not always as confident as most people think..he is only human too and has embarrassing hairstyles like everyone else has once n awhile. it's cute tho that he tried to hide it. the G bun is a good 'cover up'. =]

REALLY? wow, lol yeah I always thought he HAD to be embarrassed about some things in some points of his appereance..

lol~ i guess he's confident wise with performance and not afraid to show what's he's really like and stuff.

Awww, haha poor GD >< I had a feeling he didn't quite like his hair cut, since he always wore a cap over it and stuff ahaha.

but hey the G-Bun did make him pull it off good eh? LOL. Me and Monica were talking about it the other day, i was like "if he took it off

it would look like those Vietnamese gangsters back the days" (not stereotyping or anything, but it's seriously true .__.) and mon

was like "yeah!" lol~ I mean my 3rd brother had that type of haircut when he was in high school too, because back in the days everyone was so "into" it and it was so cool ;x rofl.

oh yeah dying his hair was one of the points too i agree, i mean if i ever dyed my whole head some color i never dyed before...

it'd feel embarrassed and too scared to show it too :x even if it's brown, i wouldn't know how it'd be like @_@

LOL. yeah i find it adorable how he's actually hiding that kinda thing XD how cute <3 thanks for letting us know about haha.

but though, I wish he knew he looked cute anyways, <3 I don't find him as weird looking at all.

BTW I noticed some time ago that they finally took out someeeee of the 'gun' at the end of the main BIG BANG logo, the G, in those 'Always' promos. Even though it was a nice effect...graphic-wise...I never really liked..I guess...the violent-ness that a gun represents most of the time..like I didn't like to see it so much on their 'group logo' because I think later there'd be haters trying to say that, "oh they're trying to be wannabe ghetto-gangsters' or something. =.=; wait...towards the end of this post i realize..uhh eff what people think, that little gun graphic did look pretty dope..haha. man im contradicting myself but i guess its mixed feelings on it. whether its there or not, i guess i don't mind now. -.-^ ha, im debating with myself now..lol. anyways, big bang are never 'wannabe ghetto gangsters' as SOME people think (and yes, i have come across comments like that about them) BUT Big Bang is gangsta' in the flyest terms of course. :D hwaiting~

ah yeah~ @_@ the gun thing didn't quite make me think of violence as much as people thinking low of Big Bang

saying they are wannabe gangsters and stuff :( That's why I didn't like the gun, but yeah. I never thought of it as

JUST violence, since it goes with their name and the gunshots when their logo comes up and stuff...

but it was more like gangster violence and how others would think ghetto or "wannabe" ghetto of our boys ><

You know, I think they took it out in most of the Always Promos, because it's different styles as their past singles/album.

Like, their past singles/album they dressed all hip hop-ish and you know, stuff like that. I'm guess there might be a different

style of big bang music in ALWAYS too? the concept of ALWAYS, i'm guessing isn't as hip hop as their past singles/album.

But, I mean, not that all the songs will change completely, but like maybe it's just not as much as their singles and all.

lol, i suck at explaining @_@ but yeah. OMG, yeah >< some people go, "omg.. wannabe gangsters." and I'm just like, "wtf? do you even know them to say that?"

I kinda just dislike people like that, judging people by their outside appearance and stuff. They don't even KNOW Big Bang to say

that ya know? Because, their personality and the way they act, they way they "comfortably" dress, ISN'T ghetto.

BIG BANG IS JUST.. SUPAA FLYYYY.

aww haha big bang in hawaii story 2 pt.2 is sooo adorable! XD LOVE GD'S EXPRESSIONS <3

OMO, THERE IT IS, GD IN A WIFEBEATER AGAIN. *dies*

i've BEEN WAITING for that moment for these pictures LOL. SO HOTT *__* *melts*

thanks for sharing! ^_^

... *stares* such flawless skin.. *rubs screen*

<3 (lol)

Archived