{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

janny those are so kawaii!!!

always_yacht01.jpg

always_random01.jpg

(must be one of their noonas)

always_GRI01.jpg

^G-RI action!

credit: Andies cyworld & NAI@popcornfor2

oh haha i didnt even kno i TOPped the page (again) XD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

lolol thanks monica!! for the compliment and pictures! ^_^

YAAAHH IT'S G-RI AGAIN! <333 *flips out*

did I mention in my last post besides Seungri lookin' super handsome and fly, that I LOVE LOVE LOVE his new hair? :x lool. i don't think i did XD

but i doooo~ his hair is SUPER SEXY on him, <3

OMG LMAO, LOOK AT SEUNGRI, he DOES like noonas, *points to hand on her shoulder* :lol: JK JK.

but man lucky noona! @_@ <3333

thanks again for sharing! ^^

Guest bbasya

:w00t: OMG! so many thing to spazz about!

thanks everyone for all the updates! ^^

omg! i can't wait to see the ALWAYS MV! they look so cute in the pictures!

mini album is coming out soon?! i'm so preordering it. hehe.

daym~ i swear seungri is going to kill all the nunas if he keeps getting hotter. lol.

and I AM SAM is on ep 2 already?! 0_O

TOP looks hot. ;) i gotta see it!

::edit::

oh! 600th post! had to be about BIG BANG. hehe.

thanks monica for the video links of I AM SAM. ^^

Guest the7REAL.

Yeee, exciting stuffs happening. Should I just never sleep?! @_@;

freaking kill me with those boat pics why don't you???

wahhh big bang is back!!

gd's bun is growing on me, and his outfit makes up for it too (who knew a guy could still be so cool while wearing suspenders

^Big Bang is back? :mellow: Wah?! They never left! :P At least to me didn't feel like that...lols. It's just that we could never 'see' what they've been doing over thar in Korea.^^;

Ahh someone translate TY’s message, please?! His handwriting is adorable just like this picture in the yacht http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/ybALWAYS.jpg *giggles*

^Yes, can someone translate this please?! And YB really does have cute handwriting!^^ He looks good in those new pics, I noticed his arms have DBZ veins..xD YB is so diesel. *_*

Aaahh I wish I had Andie's job. She's a stylist/photographer. I've seen so many pics of her with YG peoples and celebs in general! So so lucky.^^ Mangnae definitely looks like Mr. Suave in those pics.<3 And I actually like GD's ghey-bun..lol. Not as cute as YB's but he reminds me of Pebbles from the Flinstones!~~ TOP and Daesung lookin' so good as always. They all look so good in white!

Okies, need to preorder that single now..haha.

//edit// LOL TOP is being such a dork in the back of that YB video message..xD I couldn't help to notice when they were showing the concerts that they have someeee video footage of the Want You concerts. *_* Now if they just plugged that into a DVD I'd be more of a happy camper. @_@; heh

^ It's obviously in Korea T_T lol~

i've been trying to get over all these concerts, and fanmeetings there but sigh TT__TT;;

lmao yeaah, big bang never left!! they're just on a break, and as you can see..

THEY'RE GIVING US HUGE SURPRISES THIS MONTH! XDDD

but it's so sad how, i don't even think they had any rest though :(

I mean, think about it.. all these months, with the want you concerts and preparing

for the new mini-album and all these other things, :/ and they cram it all in one month.

So much is going on this month, I'm sure they took a lot of time on all this that's happening, sigh.

As happy and spazzm as I am about all these events, I'd rather have them less tired though >< I want BIG BANG to have real rest :tears:

THEY SHOULD COME TO L.A AGAIN! XD lol, like GD said he had time to think about things and not be so stressed when he was over here :D

Guest p a r q u e.

I just finished watching I Am Sam the first episode and I loveeee it.

And how TOP looked so cute at the end. He looked pretty sexyyy. :D

I'm sooooo looking forward to the next episode. (:

And once again, thank you for the picsssssssssss.

Guest susmariosep

Jeez guys, i haven't visited this thread for about a week and i have to trawl though 30+ pages!

Not that i'm complaining cause those newly released Hawaii pictures make me smile like whoah and the fact that G-Bong is sporting the gaybun EVERYWHERE is win :D

Just thought i'd let everyone here know (if it hasn't already been posted, if it has, sorry!) YesAsia & DVDHeaven are both stocking concert goods.

YA has The Real & Want You goods, but do not sell the chemical light/fan thing & the orange glowstick.

DVDHeaven stocks Want You goods, but does not sell the perfume or lip gloss.

So yes, if you haven't had any luck ordering through YGeShop sellers and whatnot, you can still get your hands on some BB stash through other means :)

Although... i am having a hard time convincing myself NOT to spend $300+ on all the merchandise. Oh my wallet :tears:

And one thing i wanted to ask, is YA pretty much the only place to pre-order the mini-album that offers international shipping?

I can't seem to find ANYWHERE else (apart from YGeShop but lets not go there shall we?) that i can order the cd from and i so srs do not want to wait and extra three days + shipping time for my cd :(

Guest yma818

seriously ... these boys makes me go crazy! Thanks monica, and tiffany, and whoever else that posted the pictures!!

They look so hot in all white. and I have to disagree with monica, GD's bun ... looks hot on him. No matter how silly it looks, he pulled it off.

but that picture that Tiffy posted with GD looking like a girl shopping ... AHAHAHAH i could have sworn that is a purple skirt he is wearing. lol >.<

Guest baybehxmonica

Do you think anyone's gonna sub the whole 1st episode of I am Sam anytime soon? Gahhh, I wish I was korean. >:[

Anyways, THANKS MON! your probably one of the most loved ones in this forum. Haha(: THANKS AGAIN. <3

Omg, & I jst noticed that Seungri's drinking a diet coke. That caught my eye. LOL. :rolleyes:

Just thought i'd let everyone here know (if it hasn't already been posted, if it has, sorry!) YesAsia & DVDHeaven are both stocking concert goods.

YA has The Real & Want You goods, but do not sell the chemical light/fan thing & the orange glowstick.

DVDHeaven stocks Want You goods, but does not sell the perfume or lip gloss.

i was gonna say this too hehe but yea im on yesasia right now and the have added lots of concet goodies

the planner sticker set thingy is really cute XD

and what are these gold plates ?..just gold plates?

lmfao yeah i totally forgot to mention about that,

i think he looked SUPER cute, XDD like those girly girls shopping and stuff.

so much bigbang expenses X__X lmao.

big bang makes me broke man, but i guess it's worth it :D <3

Guest phenom-achine

bigmini.jpg

+alternate link

New photo :D. I REALLY like Seungri's hair. And YB+Top's lack of hair XD. GD's bun is really cute, but I hope he doesn't keep it. Daesung, *Q* NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM.

Btw, can anybody translate what the bottom says ^^?

credit bestiz.

Guest mon5482

^ oops i she posted it already..nvm then

YB (in the first pic) look like Popeye the sailor man...but HOTTER!

TOP is always in layers...& side profile -.-

ok ok...GD's G-bun is growing on meeh too! just cant deny his cuteness..but YB & him are the only ones that can pull it off.

DaeSung & Seungri...omo!!! seriously not lil boys no more!

Archived