{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jaeners

I think I just fell in love again. O_______O;;;; Omg frickin Seung Ri. T_____T He's so mature and ghxkdfh sexy in there. I hehtchu for doing this to me!! T.T G-RI couple! 8D Hahah.

Thank you so much for the pictures. I love them especially those two up there. ^___^ <333

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sockrahtease

it does remind me of I PRAY FOR U, but i liked that mv too. LOL. can't wait for their new mini-album. i'm dying here.

and oh! i see GD's tattoo again. for real, is it real???

thanks for posting the pics. : D<3

Guest Dael.K

GD should really get rid of that ^ thing on his head...if he wasnt so damn hot to begin with that would just look really really stupid.

OMO maknae!!! tsk tsk pervienoonas is surely gonna enjoy this

haha this made me crack up so hard! honestly, i dont think it's that bad ^^ haha

only he would be able to pull it off~

^ DaeSung looks so freaking sexy I can't stand it!

Thanks for the pictures, I can't wait to see it either! They all look so HOT!

AHH!! i SO agree! i love the hair and his arms.

OH GOSH HIS ARMS!!

i want to like.. poke it (haha) :D:P

does anyone know the exact details of the new upcoming music video?

like song title, etc.

thank you very muchie :D

edit:

did anyone else notice the mcdonalds coffee cups in the first picture of mon's pic update?

haha i dont know why this appealed to me,

but it does. (hehehehehe)

-elaine

Guest thina

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...20BANG/0129.jpg

^AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mangnae is getting sooo handsome! he's definitely maturing by the day :wub: WOW, i must resist to think further...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...20BANG/0106.jpg

^DAMN, killer richard simmons profile indeed! i'd be checkin' the mirror out too if i were him, or just sitting next to him ;)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo.../g-riALWAYS.jpg

^MY FAVORITE OF THE BUNCH, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS... :w00t: GD+mangnae again! and mangnae holding that freakin' diet coke again hahah- GD looks sooo sexy/cute with that bun of his. am i the only one who thinks it looks good on him and that he wears it well?:lol:

YB with that turned-sideways hat is SOOO cute, especially with his mashimaro smile ^_^ and daesung, that boy is seriously SEXY as hell with that new hair of his... helloooooooooooo daesung ;)

thanks for the pictures monica! aiyo, now i REALLY can't wait to see their new stuff~! and gaaah, lucky fans who get to attend the showcase. i wish i could go... :tears:

Guest Dael.K

am i the only one who thinks it looks good on him and that he wears it well?

you arent! i think it's kinda cute actually~

haha yay, im not the only one!

Guest la.la.la

freaking kill me with those boat pics why don't you???

wahhh big bang is back!!

gd's bun is growing on me, and his outfit makes up for it too (who knew a guy could still be so cool while wearing suspenders

seung ri's grown up so much!! looks like he changed his hair color.

tae yang is such a cutie!!!

wahah TOP & dae sung <3 i support the two keke

dae sung looks so much different too

thanks for the pics!!

Guest mon5482

hey look what i found! its GDYB back in the days...and they're performing 'A Yo' with Yang Dong Geun & Jinusean, he's the lead actor in "I AM SAM" (the teacher). He was a rapper before he was an actor.

OmO!!! Look at them then...FLASHBACK

{2001} GDYB - "A YO" with Yang Dong Geun & JinuSean

^omg its too cute & funny

all that training paid off tho...

{2006}THE REAL - GDYB & JinuSean - FLY GENTLEMEN & AYO

~*~

oh i dont think i remember seeing this fancam:

{fancam} BIG BANG - GIMME THAT

i do kinda miss those braids!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omg what the hell, THREE PAGES IN HALF A DAY X____X;;;;;

wah i've been missing out so much! *dies*

waah thank you thank you mon for all those pictures and stuff! :D <3

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo.../g-riALWAYS.jpg

^ PICTURE OF THE DAYYY OMOMOMOMOMOMO~~ IT'S A G-RI COMEBACK YO XDD <333

sooo freaakingg cuttee! AND DAYUUUUM, SEUNGRI'S LOOKING HELLA FLLYYYYY.

Oh man, I just got a close of GD's hair in this picture, NO WONDER WHY! O_O;

I was thinking, "How could it look shaved in all the performance pictures but in these album pics he has a bun?" LOOOLOL.

I SERIOUSLY NEVER COULD TELL UNTIL THIS PIC THAT HE SHAVED A PART OF HIS HAIR AND THEN LEFT THE TOP X___X;;

I think he should shave it all off :x rofl. I think it might look weird if he let that bun down @_@ eventhough his smile still SHINES :D <333

OMG PRE-ORDERRRR!?? DDDD: THANKS TIFFANY! ^^

omo, MUST MUST MUST PREORDER EVEN IF BROKE X__X;;

yeah i have to save money for the want you goods T^T i am SO dead broke dude.

Guest noubie

OMG!! those last two pictures of TEMPO AND DAESUNG are so freaken HOT!! we really got a new couple now!! heheh...so cute!! thank you for the picture!!!

can't wait until the MV comes out!! i'm so happy!! wearing all white!! man that is HOT!! :)

thanks again!!!

i'm at my friend's house and we're supposed to be studying, but i snuck on >.<

my friends are looking at me like i'm a psycho because i've been squealing over all the new news!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

their MV! i'm SO looking forward to that!

i love those pics, thanks so much for sharing!

i can not wait for the album!

i'm still hyperentilating over everything that happened!

thanks os much

i cant even explain how excited i am...

i cant type i'm too excited!

hahahaha, alee.

go studyyy!!!!!

1st.

the t-shirt that are being made to be sent out, what does the quote in the front say?

couldn't read it.

2nd.

manggg, my baby's pictures are sooo fine!!!

why is he so hot *drools

i just saw the clip that was posted up, hahahahahha

WHY IS HE SOOO GOOD AT EVERYTHING?!?!

gosh, mr. perfect i'll say 8)

3rd.

GD's outfit in the hawaii pictures are sooo cute!

the strap thingy, forgot the name for it. the things steve urcle wears.

hahahah, too cute!

it all matches with his hair and stuff.

4th.

man, DS looks good in the new look they gave him with the clothes for shake it.

elaine, you lucky duckling. DS getting all hot and all x)

not that he wasn't that way before ;)

5th.

i'm sooooo excited for the new mini album and MV!!!

my baby has another solo!!

i bet it's a slower song.

gahh, what can he NOT do?

:)

- COH.

Guest delici0usbh

mon5482 omgg!! the very old clip is soooooooooo cute!!!! yb looks kinda nervous lol. which isn't suprising i'd be so scared~ but gd looks pretty natural. but ah they're adoreable lol. the part where they're beating up Yang Dong Geun gd shoved him on the floor while yb was fake punching him LOL xP still very cute <33 thanks so much for posting it up here ^_^

Guest p a r q u e.

Ahhhhhh, thank you for all the pictures!

And the G-Bun is freakin' hilarious. Hahaha.

Wow, the boys look hot. Have to say, they look like "men" now. (:

I'm sooooo excited for their new album. Makes me shout for joy!

Oh and before I leave, TaeYang has neat handwriting. :D

Guest xXsmilesXx

i gosh i thank you

for the pictures..i just died &&

woke back up.TOP&&Deasung.afahdjahjdh

I can't wait til their Mini Album must go pre-order now!!

thanks mon for the pics..!!

LOL, the last two pics of TOP and daesung was tooo harilious. ^^

TOP is sooo flirty, haha.

&& DAESUNG is looking sooo good these days. ^^

i just watch yb message.

TOP WAS SOO CUTE. haha i have no idea what he was doing in the background

look like he was thinking hard.

and yb look soo handsome these days. the braids were holding him back.

Guest Jasmine<3

THANK YOU SO MUCH MON. i love those updates! the boys are looking FLY in the white ! =D omgg they look so hot!!! =DDD must have a been a good shoot.. i can't wait for the mv to come out! woww... theIr mini album is out [soon]. OH GOLLY. hahaa shoot mang, they are gonna be on firee! august is def a bigbang month!!! :D

they are having a showcase for it too?? shoot ^^ im so proud of the boys!

anniversary is coming upp too.. right?

=]] yayyyyy OH i gett it.. august 19 is their anniversary right? ahh TOP in the I AM SAM thing looks soo cool.. omgomgomg.. i want to watch it! mon =P please put it on youtube again .. haha it sounds SOO good.! haha dorky TOP. =P darn, i still wish i could understand it though

anyways, thanks guys! bigbang hwaiting! <3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

omgsh so i needed new frames (glasses) and i ordered from this girl, they're Korean emos.

And I tried choosing the one that looks like GD's most, and she told me this one did as well too.. so I bought it.

Today I received it and OMGD7EN, IT REALLY DOES LOOK JUST LIKE GD'S! @_@;;

i hope this isn't considered spamming lmao~ since it's kinda GD related :x & i have pics of him too :D

so sorryy if this is wrong T^T

but yeah i got them and i wore them to see if they look like his so I just took a pic, and i compared us.. and VOILA!

jannyjiyongSAMEGLASSES.jpg

LOL, man~~ they feel and look kinda weird but if they look like GD's i don't mind at all :P

i'm happy right now lmaooo. i seriously didn't think it would look like GD's, because it didn't quite look like it but woohoo!

just a random something i wanted to share :lol:

I LOVELOVELOVE AUGUST!

IT'S LIKE BIG BANG BLAST OR SOMETHING XDD

Guest rawesome

I honestly don't know where to start, because I'm still not done spazzing from the pictures that Picture Fairy aka Monica (LOL btw, I'm not complaining that I see purple text + images on every page) posted yesterday! I guess I'll begin with Jeri7yn and Monica being able to watch the 2nd episode of "I Am Sam" - I r jelly! I wish I was able to see TOP kick some richard simmons. That probably looks dangerously hot LOL The jumping picture of them is too damn cute for words! I wish TY's face was a bit more visible :fury:

Thank you Tiffany for posting the album cover! It looks awesome although I think I nearly got a stiff neck from reading everything, but then again our boys are a bunch of neckbreakers LOL I’m curious about that song “Lie” just like most of the VIPs.

Ahh someone translate TY’s message, please?! His handwriting is adorable just like this picture in the yacht http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...NG/ybALWAYS.jpg *giggles*

Speaking of yacht pictures…

Hmm is G-Ri officially back or what? I think the mangnae Seungri would sell a lot of Coca-Cola products if he’ll be endorsing, don't you think so?

What’s up with GD’s hair? He really needs to get rid of that dumpling bun of his. Despite that small flaw, he’s still lookin’ fly, fly, yeah fly to the sky B)

Right now, the DS & TOP tandem is the cutest thing in the world! gmae says TODAE. I like it. It looks like they’re playing patty-cake or something! (cute & shiny boys w/Char/5ecret) Speaking of DS…those arms man :sweatingbullets: I kind of miss his ponytail, but he still looks hot with his new do *fans myself* I didn’t forget TOP of course! I think that man looks hot even if you make him wear banana leaves!

August 16 and 19, hurry up pleaaaaaaaaaaase?!

Btw Janny, those GD inspired specs are cuuute! I dig the matching facial expressions hehe

Archived