{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest la.la.la

^wahh i hope you had lots of fun

how cute. seung ri's face is on the ticket!! you think they did that for the other guys days too??

hah & your fan story sounds interesting! but as long as you get it, it's cool

wah i can't wait for the new big bang stuffsss!!!

edit: wooo TOPped a page!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawesome

alrighty this is a few days late..like way late

but i'm back in seoul!

and so i thought i'd show you guys my ticket with the seungri pic on it

and the fan that i got.

oo God i love the fan ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/ngk2m/DSC06621.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/ngk2m/DSC06626.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/ngk2m/DSC06627.jpg

Ahhhhhh you're still lucky because you're able to watch their last concert! That's too bad that you didn't get to purchase any BB goods :( But hey, there's always a next time! The fan looks uber cute though! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!

RANDOM: Yay it's August already! A couple more 'sleeps' and it's Big Bang's 1st year anniversary :D:D:D

Guest 5ecret

It's finally AUGUST!! IT'S BB MONTH!!:D *squeals* I get so excited just thinking about all the upcoming events. BB's 1 year anniversary, their new album, new MV's, TOP's new drama, GD's birthday, photoshoots, performances..AH!!! I swear, the spazzing will not end...I LOVE IT! LOL.

nGk2M, thanks for sharing those pictures with us! It's cool seeing how their concert ticket looks like, and it has SR's face on it =) And that fan is super cute! Glad your aunt was able to get you one, the person probably got scared of her. hahaha. I think you deserved more BB goodies, cause you flew all the way from U.S. to see them! ^^

Anyway, I feel bad that I rarely shared pictures on here since I've started posting...so I figured I should start contributing to the thread once in a while. Plus, I think that's the only way anyone would even notice my posts. LOL.

bigbanggg1.gif

credit: tajima@popcornfor2 forum

topabs.jpg

I bet TOP's stummy looks better than this, we all know he's been working out! hahaha. And I can never get tired of watching theREAL concert DVD. ^_^ Now, if it were the Want You Concert...I think I would watch it twice a day or something. lol.

credit: ygeshop.com

Guest 1nn0xsmile

nGk2M : Hey thnks so much, for the pic, ur aunt cares bout you ^^ she though bout u, she even went to see BB w/ you wow,

the ticket wahh is so cute,, SR lol.. i would keep that in my wallet,

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

aww thanks for sharing this 5secret! ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/5ecret/bigbanggg1.gif

haha big bang is so freaking cute *dies* I LOVED GD WITH THAT HAIR AND START POLO <3 *O*

omg.. HAHAHAHA XDDD if you noticed, GD'S FACE/POSE TURNS FROM COOL TO DORKYYYY roofl!

so freaking cuuutee. god i love this boy *dies*

and seungri's all cool with his little sunglasses rofl. 8D <3

thanks for sharing once again!^^ it made me giggle so much rofl.

yayy BIGBANG MONTH :D <3

same, i'm always too late on sharing pictures it's sad T^T;;;

dude top's stomachh thingie, when i watched their concert on my DVD, i was jsut HEL:A CRACKING UP when he showed that. it was funy. OHHH thanks for the picsutres. ncie and clear. YAYY AUGUSTTTT> and HERE BIG BANG COMES!!!!!:]

Guest vikkihuynh

Oh my goodness. It hasn't been a year since their debut yet? & Their already so famous. Does anyone know the exact date? Like what day this month?

nGk2M - Omg! You are so lucky. How much was the ticket for the concert? & thanks for sharing pics! I bet everyone is jelous. Haha (=

Guest anecia

I can't wait for the new drama!!I have cable TV KBS here...not sure if its the same in korea but i think it is...they wrote world wide.

If its not the same...I probably just bawl!!

Anyway wouldn't it be really cool if there's guys like TOP?As in guys who really look tough inside out and not just the outside?!?!

Hyunseung changed alot.Maybe the documantary did a huge blow on him that he decide to "open up".Thats a good thing right

Guest Jasmine<3

Ohh mang.

WHAT HAPPENED TO So1's hair?!?! haha ... not gonna lie, i was never really attached to him/.. prob cause i only started like the BIGBANG after he got kicked out -_-

i wonder if he went emo...

haha anyways,

DUDEEE ! the BUD pics look smoken ;). they be hott yo! haha is that for the lipgloss again:? i sswear i see a hint of shimmer and pink ! haha

their skin's so nice ^^. haha even without photoshopping, usualy they have pretty smooth faces.. especially Top and Gd =]] and seungri haha . i bet they get hellla pampered on their... 'day offs' if they have any that is.. or it's all just part of the job =]

da damn, it's finally august! YEE baby =D time for the BIGBANG filled month!!!

wooo the ticket looks so cute <3 and the fan is gonna be a goooood souvenier ^^.

BIGBANGFOREVER! hwaiting

Guest t. yama

nGk2M, that's so cool that you were at the last "Want You" concert. The ticket looks so cute!! And the fan too. ;D Glad you had a good time.

The first episode of "I am Sam" is airing soon. I'm excited.

Here's a message from TOP on the KBS homepage

iamsamub8.jpg

"Hello

This is Choi SeungHyun who will be playing the role of ChaeMuShin in I Am Sam.

This is the first time I'll be appearing as a actor, not as TOP on stage.

There's still a lot for me to learn but i'm learn little my little and filming the drama with joy.

I Am Sam!

It's a fun drama so i hope a lot of you guys watch it.

It'll show improvements as actor Choi SeungHyun! ^^"

Translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

info credit: I Am Sam Homepage @KBS

____

He's too cute. XD Can't wait to see our actor Choi SeungHyun!! *woot

20070730192506120331935rx9.jpg

credits; tajima at popcorn+ daum

Guest jess1tym4life

What is happening with that mv big bang filmed in hawaii with stonyskunk is that done & soon to be released this month?

XUANDUONG Please do not quote pics...please read rules before posting many members has already been warned regarding these issues, please try to keep thread from less spamming...thanks

Guest XUANDUONG

AHHH!!!! HOLLLEEYYY MOLEEEYY!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM ACT!! EVEN IF HE ISN'T GREAT I AM GOING TO LOOOOVEEEEE ITTT!!! :)

nGk2M, that's so cool that you were at the last "Want You" concert. The ticket looks so cute!! And the fan too. ;D Glad you had a good time.

The first episode of "I am Sam" is airing soon. I'm excited.

Here's a message from TOP on the KBS homepage

iamsamub8.jpg

"Hello

This is Choi SeungHyun who will be playing the role of ChaeMuShin in I Am Sam.

This is the first time I'll be appearing as a actor, not as TOP on stage.

There's still a lot for me to learn but i'm learn little my little and filming the drama with joy.

I Am Sam!

It's a fun drama so i hope a lot of you guys watch it.

It'll show improvements as actor Choi SeungHyun! ^^"

Translation credit: 1tymforyomind@YGBB

info credit: I Am Sam Homepage @KBS

____

He's too cute. XD Can't wait to see our actor Choi SeungHyun!! *woot

20070730192506120331935rx9.jpg

credits; tajima at popcorn+ daum

Guest the7REAL.

^I think they just added that lil eyebrow thing to make his 'I Am Sam' character look 'tough'? @_@;;

I want good scans of all the 'Want You' photosets! *__*

Oh and the 'candy' GD one was just too cute, I HAD to quickly icon it..hehe. He looks like a friggin' Digimon owner with the goggles..LOL. <3

(I wish they had clear pics of all of Big Bang in their 'H.O.T. candy' outfits! ;__; remember YB's bouncing hair...)

weird, its Big Bang's month and the birthday boy's month! coincidence? I think not! :o lols.

6c7985x.jpg

credit; puifye@popcornfor2

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ omgg thank you jerilyn!

that's sooo adorablleee~~ aww haha look at GD! *dies* he's soo cute.

and i LOVE the seungri one!!

thanks for the message tiffany! ^_^

Guest nounu

Damn... they are looking great... i haven't posted here for a while

and there was so much stuff for me to read.. I'm really glad that the concert went well..

and the BBud pictures are so CUTE.... their skin does look really clear there... ahaha..

i want that to be me....

i am sam is airing soon??? man too bad i don't have any korean channels..

i want to watch it too...i wonder how much scenes T.O.P. will be in??? From

my understanding.. he's not the main character right??? well... i know he

will do a great job...

and welcome to all the new BIGBANGERS... i'm still reading GoodBye BABY... it's great...

you all shoild read it if you have the time....

ahhhhh!!

man, can't wait for I AM SAM

and their new single.

new hot MVs, gahh; i'm too exciteddd x)

TOPs eyebrows i think was done on purpose.

for style reasons :)

welcome orangebubbles, you've finally joined us.

no more silent reading :)

Archived