{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xXsmilesXx

Eek thanks for the pictures of TOP.Now i really can't wait til

his drama.but am gonna have to wait for subs too.T___T.

Gees Daesung is only 136 pounds.o__O.oh my that is small for a boy his age.

edit---

Did i just TOPPED i page.Yay.

I don't know where this is from.Maybe from one of their concerts.But never seen it posted up on here.Or maybe it was??

normal_1183250061_Ebbeni2-1.jpg

Credit:asianfanatics forum

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la

wooww thanks for all those clips!!

the seung ri @ want you ones were really cute!!! wah he's still as adorable as ever!

& TOP looked so good @ the press conference! seems like he spoke pretty well too, but i guess he did gain experience from going on so many appearances with big bang

oh and the streaming link with dae sung's pic doesn't work for me, but i'm guessing it's about his & TOP's accident @ the concert cause their names are in the headline

& thanks for all the pics as well!!

HI EVERYONE

i'm new :blush:

please be nice to me >.<

i've been reading this thread silently for like...ever since i made a soompi ID

but i wanna start posting here

i didnt because i was afriad, i'd do nothing else but post here because i LOVE BIGBANG SO FREAKING MUCH

and because the mod kinda scares me....

okay, first i'll start with the WANT YOU PICS

do they have some strange obsession with wonder girls or something?!

why do they keep doing a parody of them?!

maybe i'm just jealous because they're pretty... <_<

and DaeSung definetly got dibs on the hottest dress!

TOP!

he must feel like one of those red carpet celebrities now!

he looks so fly like that with all those older people.

but GD wanted to act, so i kinda wish GD got an acting thing...

but TOP is great too!

YB!

i think he looks so cute with his shaved head!

it reminds me of those old days

gosh he was such a cutie

he's my fave by the way

yes, i'm joining the YBGROUP!

he's so darn cute. :blush:

GD never ceases to surprise me with his hair.

in one of those pictures it really looked like there were LUMPS on the top

SEUNGRI is so cute in the last WANT YOU CONCERT!

he's so shy...haha

TOP looks okay in the press conference for "i am sam" so maybe he didnt get too injured.

that's good.

gahhh i have so many questions >.<

i saw these BIGBANG DOLL keychains like, alot of pages back

i didnt really read about them...

but are they for sale? can we buy them? BECAUSE I REALLY WANT ONE.

and about the ALBUM/SINGLE

didnt some one say that it was coming at the end of july?

today is the last day of july....

maybe they're gonna be charismatic and put it out in stores on they one year anniversary?

i had so much more to say in my head...and now i cant think of them

i wrote like...an essay LOL

i think i'll be a regular poster here now?

oh yeah and PROPS to EVERYONE who posts all the pics/vids/everything else about BB

man, where do you guys get that stuff?

you guys can call me alee...(first initial and last name)

^__________________________________________^

Guest mon5482

hi alee! ^ welcome to the BB thread...hey i've read ur fanfics (paper airplanes, currently Good Bye Baby) :D! please do stick around and join us with spazzing about big bang...i swear we wont bite your head off (unless ur one of those fakers j/k). Its nice to hear from newbies in the thread. I search for BIG BANG updates at YGBB, POPCORNFOR2, VIPBIGBANG, BESTIZ, YGBIGBANG, DAUM, even Naver.

xXsmilesXx - i think someone already posted the pic but its ok, it doesnt hurt to see it again. it still cracks me up whenever i see it...DAESUNG resembles KIM JONG KOOK a lot in that picture hehehe!!!

Guest 1futbol

hi alee! ^ welcome to the BB thread...hey i've read ur fanfics (paper airplanes, currently Good Bye Baby) :D! please do stick around and join us with spazzing about big bang...i swear we wont bite your head off (unless ur one of those fakers j/k). Its nice to hear from newbies in the thread. I search for BIG BANG updates at YGBB, POPCORNFOR2, VIPBIGBANG, BESTIZ, YGBIGBANG, DAUM, even Naver.

xXsmilesXx - i think someone already posted the pic but its ok, it doesnt hurt to see it again. it still cracks me up whenever i see it...DAESUNG resembles KIM JONG KOOK a lot in that picture hehehe!!!

after seeing alee post that she was new, i thought i should do the same, except for the fact that i've already posted x2 about the video where daesung talks about his ideal girl. :sweatingbullets: yeah. so, my name is belinda, i've been watching this thread for about two months now and have only made two posts. i think i should contribute more. anyways, to try and make this big bang related:

T.O.P.'s new drama - does any one know the exact date that we can get it in the U.S.?

YAAYY, more pics and camms. thanks all!!! man im getting really excited, since its AUGUST, any day this month, big things will happen<3 NEWW ALBUM!!! haha yeah. good timess. and its almost their one year anniv. its gnna go SMOOTh, too bad they cant celebrate it with the internatioonal fans...:( but its okay as long as its a success!

YB"S HAIR. i miss it!

Guest KTZ811

WELCOME ALEE!

and yes I agree with Belinda, after seeing her post I forgot to meantion that I'm new here as well!

I jsut started posting a few pages back and forgot to introduce. Well I'm KATHRINE, but call me Katheezy since all my friends call me that, plus if you're replying to me atleast I know Katheezy is me. haha B)

well anyways, I can't wait for their ALBUM!!!

Guest rawesome

HI EVERYONE

i'm new :blush:

please be nice to me >.<

YB!

i think he looks so cute with his shaved head!

it reminds me of those old days

gosh he was such a cutie

he's my fave by the way

yes, i'm joining the YBGROUP!

he's so darn cute. :blush:

[you guys can call me alee...(first initial and last name)

^__________________________________________^

Welcome to the thread Alee! My name is Marianne but if it's too long for you, just call me ianne :D It's a great feeling that there are more Big Bangers out there! So to those that are lurking/silent readers, don't be shy! Like Monica said, we won't bite your head off (unless you're one of those fakers)!

Also, welcome to the We <3 TY/YB group lol

Speaking of him...

DONGYOUNGBAE.jpg

I miss your brow ring, Mr. Dong! So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase start wearing that again!

T.O.P.'s new drama - does any one know the exact date that we can get it in the U.S.?

yeah, i want to know too.

but im pretty sure its not going to be anytime soon.

by the time we get them, the drama probably likes 2 years old.

hey alee, im currently reading your "Goodbye baby"

oh no, after hearing your fav is yb,

i think jae is going to end up with yb, not top.

right..?? lol jk

Guest the7REAL.

Really random but since I was watching another fancam of the Chunju concert, I was just thinking, when YB performs 'My Girl' I wonder if its just totally expected that he'll rip his shirt from here on out for that song..lol. Like, in the concert, I can imagine how the majority of the fans are just anticipating that moment. It'd be funny if he just did not rip his shirt..xD Then to see how the girl fans react while their hormones are raging. :crazy::ph34r: Like how in 'La La La' they lift their shirts..most of the time..nowadays it's mostly just GD and Daesung doing the shirt lifting though. They used to raise their shirts so high now its just like 'peekaboo' milisecond, which I don't mind, cause I have the opposite reaction and tend to giggle/laugh when they do that anyways..yes I'm weird..xD

Which reminds me, I can't wait to see what new choreography Big Bang will do for their new single! *__* They've always had really dope dance moves.

oh and with Big Bang's anniversary fast approaching, I've been feeling more sentimental these days..xD Watching old clips and such, and I love how till this day I am not even tired of their old songs. When I listen to 'My Girl' its as if I'm listening to it for my first time. ^^; And every other song too. That's good good music for ya'.<3

Guest mon5482

OH SHNAP!! IT'S AUGUST!!!! THIS IS BIG BANG'S MONTH...WOOHOOO!!

Fans gots a lotta things to look forward to:

TOP in "I AM SAM" DRAMA which starts Aug.6, 2007 (in Korea)...i know a lot of us are waiting to watch this.

BIG BANG's new mini-album should be coming out mid August...most likely going to be releasing around their Debut Anniversary.

with the new album releasing it means NEW VIDEOS & NEW PERFORMANCES woohoo!!! they've spoiled us, working way too hard at times...but in return we'll give 'em lotsa lovin'...so keep supporting BIG BANG!

lets get em a mutizen award....VIPs in korea need to help our boys get a mutizen award....its way overdue (imo). :D

its getting near their debut anniversary, aahhh! i gotta work on my fanletter and gifts for them.

Guest t. yama

Which reminds me, I can't wait to see what new choreography Big Bang will do for their new single! *__* They've always had really dope dance moves.

Ahh I know. I'm so excited to see their new stuff. I bet it'll blow all of us away. They work so hard on perfecting their moves

and their performances. Just a few more weeks!!! :w00t:

OH SHNAP!! IT'S AUGUST!!!! THIS IS BIG BANG'S MONTH...WOOHOOO!!

Fans gots a lotta things to look forward to:

TOP in "I AM SAM" DRAMA which starts Aug.6, 2007 (in Korea)...i know a lot of us are waiting to watch this.

BIG BANG's new mini-album should be coming out mid August...most likely going to be releasing around their Debut Anniversary.

with the new album releasing it means NEW VIDEOS & NEW PERFORMANCES woohoo!!! they've spoiled us, working way too hard at times...but in return we'll give 'em lotsa lovin'...so keep supporting BIG BANG!

lets get em a mutizen award....VIPs in korea need to help our boys get a mutizen award....its way overdue (imo). :D

its getting near their debut anniversary, aahhh! i gotta work on my fanletter and gifts for them.

August is theeee month! So many good things to come one after another!! I want August to start already, but I don't

want it to end at the same time. XD Hopefully they do get a mutizen because as you said Mon, it's way overdue. :]

Big Bang Hwaiting!

New & bigger BBud pics (I can't stop staring at them :wub: )

1185974434image0pv4.jpg

4q8q3rn.jpg

4p96jb6.jpg

67remmg.jpg

6bko54z.jpg

credits; cooking + tajima at popcorn

ohh, thanks for the big clear pics.

man they look soo hot..!! ^^

i can stare at TOP all day -_-

man, look at his almost smirk.

&& HIS EYES ARE SOO DREAMY..!!

haha i can die.

this is such a big month. what a great way to kick of my school year

with all new BIGBANG stuff.

Guest smiless

Hmm.. After lookin at those BBud pics, I just realized that all of the boys have chapped lips. Thats kinda ironic.

Other than that, they all look good. I'm lovin Tempo's close up. Ahh my god.

omgg

their skin is so clear!

i'm jealous.

i hate to say this...but they might PS the pics to make them better?

please dont kill me >.<

top looks so good with those contacts :blush:

i'm really anticipating their new mini album or what ever it will be!

and i cant wait till their one year anniversary!!

do they sell any BB stuff at stores in korea besides the socks?

my friend's there and she said she saw absolutely NOTHING

and the socks only have daesung and seungri.

and my dad's there right now, and i wanna ask him to get me ANYTHING bb.

but i'm afriad there might not be anything >.<

anyways...i cant wait to listen to their new music!

i still love all their old songsss :)

Guest mon5482

omgg

their skin is so clear!

i'm jealous.

i hate to say this...but they might PS the pics to make them better?

please dont kill me >.<

top looks so good with those contacts :blush:

i'm really anticipating their new mini album or what ever it will be!

and i cant wait till their one year anniversary!!

do they sell any BB stuff at stores in korea besides the socks?

my friend's there and she said she saw absolutely NOTHING

and the socks only have daesung and seungri.

and my dad's there right now, and i wanna ask him to get me ANYTHING bb.

but i'm afriad there might not be anything >.<

anyways...i cant wait to listen to their new music!

i still love all their old songsss :)

yeah those pics from the BBud might have been enhance...pics on magazines and wat not are always enhanced nowadays. i like the peach fuzz on GD...damn lips are enticing kekeke.

they sell BIG BANG SOCKS in korea...hahaha how cute!!! if they sell Big Bang socks im sure they sell practically anything. im sure there's more than just socks that is being sold out there in Korea...just a matter of finding the right store i guess.

Guest nGk2M

alrighty this is a few days late..like way late

but i'm back in seoul!

and so i thought i'd show you guys my ticket with the seungri pic on it

and the fan that i got.

oo God i love the fan ^^

DSC06621.jpg

DSC06626.jpg

DSC06627.jpg

So when i arrived at the concert hall, I had about 15 minutes? or so, and so my aunt just told me to go in. I noticed they were selling goods but my aunt had walked me all the way to the door, so i couldn't walk the other direction toward the goods. ( TT.TT) And i figured, "they'll probably sell it inside to."

But to my disadvantage, they didn't sell anything inside! Most people around me had these yellow glow sticks and i just sat there with nothing. All alone. But luckily, the girl next to me was also alone and holding nothing. so yeah, it mad me feel a little better. At the end, they showed a video clip and NG clips so i sat and watched it.

When i came out my aunt was like "scratch your ticket!!" and i was confused. There was nothign to scratch on it. Apparently the VIP tickets were scratch tickets and they recieved goods and stuff. Not positive on that, but i think that's w hat my aunt was saying. So she was like "give me your ticket!!" and so she went up to one of the people at the stands, and apparently he wouldn't give her anything. And of course, being the Korean lady that she is, she was like "i saw you give another person 2 fans! my niece came all the way from America to see them! at least give her a fan"

So that is how I got my big bang fan ^^

Once again, I'm sorry for not taking pics. I'll admit I was scared to.

Archived