{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OHHH. yyeah SO1. his hair does look WHOOA WHOOA WHOOA. what happened. but it doesnt really give a straight/clear picture of him with it. BUT hopefully, he's getting a good career in dramas

AND do you guys know whent hey were going to start showing the Big bang documentary in the the oher ASIAN contries?

YAYY I TOPPED A PAGE<3

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she7g

omg i hope tempo and daesung will be fine, please take care of your health and safety first, FIGHTING!

another omg to ngk2m ur so lucky to be at the concert! and u even got to hear them do like a milisecond of lie, dang i dont care if dat was it ur sooo lucky i cant wait to hear new music from them...and no camera too, wow i wonder why they were so strict this time is it becuz its the last one? (i didnt realize it was the last one too, did gd have his day?)

seungri looks sooo adorable and cute as always, i love his little moment he had with each of the members esp telling yb to grow his hair back...lol...(yeah i do kinda miss seeing him in the braids too...)

thx everyone who shared pics and news, tempo looks sooo HANDSOME in the i am sam pics! i cant wait to watch it!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!

Guest iluvyooh

everyone loves big bang, yes me too. but the thing about the staffs "LETTING" things happen to them again and again, isnt their fault. no body pushed daesung and top off the stage did they? no. they FELL. then about the fire works that fell onto gd, it didnt injure him did it? no. so you guys and gals gotta stop blaming things on the staff and so forth. things happen and it will make big bang stronger so don't worry too much that you start blaming the staffs for it. =] anyways hope top feels better.

Guest euhtee

T__T

I hope Top and Daesung get better.

Geeze that scared me when I read that.

So sad.. Hope they can stay healthy and safe.

Guest the7REAL.

hmm yeah i wasn't sure if we could post hyunseung stuff here since he's not in big bang...anymore... :vicx: ..but i posted these new-ish pics of him in ygbb awhile ago, so you can see his hair more clearly Tammy.^^; I was never really attached to hyunseung to begin with (its too sad for me to call him 'so-1' since that was his given name IF he were to be in big bang...) but i do wish him the best the world has to offer. i guess some BB fans have the 'always 6 never 5' phrase about big bang but unfortunately and honestly i don't quite share that same sentiment. to me Big Bang = 5, these days more than ever. I can't help it. ><; But I love/miss Hyunseung still..just in a different way (and when brought up, I just automatically get sad for some reason..@_@), since I never thought he stood out to me as much..other than he cried a whole lot... i can't imagine how Big Bang would be with him in it, but that's all 'what ifs' and 'maybe's' anyways..@_@; i hope he's off doing big big thaaangs. he's a sweet and sensitive boy. >_<;; and i do like his new piercing...xD

63vrg41.jpg

52x55rm.jpg

6ba8u0x.jpg

4kc3xmo.jpg

6393klu.jpg

5xdgoe8.jpg

4kukgsj.jpg

credit; cyworld + theREAL. @ YGBB

Guest iluvyooh

wow i can't believe he dyed his hair half half like that and he changed so much since he didnt make it. sorry i dont keep up with hyunseung.

Guest smiless

Ahhh.. I did it. Just spent the last 4 hours catching up on the 60+ pages I missed out on. I think I'm officially brain dead right now so I'll be back to edit tomorrow.

eddiitt

Sorry Edward. I totally did mean to spam and I apologize for not coming back to edit. I totally forgot.

Anyways, I still can't believe that Tempo is gonna be in a drama. I'm sooo excited for that. I heard he's gonna be the underdog though. That kinda sucks because we all know he won't be getting the girl. Oh wells. He's still got all of us. Haha.

Being gone for a whole two months really sucks. The boys have changed soo much, particularly with their hairstyles. I see that basically all of them have a new look now. Tempo and YB are now buzzed. What drastic changes, especially on YB's part. Man, I would've never guessed that he would ever cut his braids. I really liked them.

I feel like such a horrible fan for not getting involved in any of the Big Bang projects that are coming up in august. Its almost been a whole year for Big bang. Thats great. I really hope they stay together for a while, which I'm pretty confident in. The boys seem like they don't have many problems so thats good. I'm sure next year I'll participate more.

Ahhh.. I did it. Just spent the last 4 hours catching up on the 60+ pages I missed out on. I think I'm officially brain dead right now so I'll be back to edit tomorrow.

Then post tomorrow! Why making a post now that is not related to the topic? Please do not spam. :angry:

Guest KTZ811

Daesung is so fweakin yummy. he's 136 lbs?

totally agree! damn only 136 pounds?! He needs to get bigger! I'm like 115 ibs! >< LOL!

I hope Daesung and TOP are okay! He seems fine in his I AM SAM interview.

and OMG the concert pictures are to DIE FOR.

SR is molesting DS. HAHAHAH so cute..

and the never ending G-RI Love. oh gosh!

and Taeyang, DAYUMN BABY, he will always remain hot. :rolleyes:

[edit]

I forgot to mention how tanned they looked! Suits them well too!

I still can't believe that I didn't bump into them when they were in Hawaii *SIGH...*BIG SIGH. LOL :tears:

Guest mon5482

hey big bangers!

here are some video clips. Enjoy!

RUSH - Lexy ft. TaeYang @ 747 Concert

[GOMTV] 747 CONCERT - LEXY ft. TAEYANG - RUSH

credit:gomtv

~*~

SEUNGRI DAY - WANT YOU FANCAMS:

AIGOO!!!! too cute!

[fancam] [072907] Seungri acts too cute!

[fancam] [072907] Seungri Day!

~*~

119002033_L.jpg

KBS NEWS - TOP at the "I AM SAM" press conference

[CLIP]KBS NEWS - T.O.P. @ "I AM SAM" Press Conference

GO NEWS -TOP interview @ "I AM SAM" press conference

[CLIP]GO NEWS - T.O.P. interview @ "I AM SAM" Press Conference

credit: daum & puifye

Guest thina

PERVIENUNA RADAR OVERLOADED!!!!

THANKS TO thina....AHH SEUNGRI IS ALL GROWED UP...he's looking more and more handsome!!!

haha look at him..he's sucha perve!

YES! G-RI COMEBACK!!! awww how i miss those two!

i was staring at Kwon Leadah's bare chest, i cropped out the girl of course hahaha anywhoo, my coworker passed by my cubicle and looked at me weird o.O...and im like @_@ lol! thank god these boys have matured physically....otherwise he'd proabably think im a pervienuna...oh wait...haha i am much thanks to BIG BANG & FTI lmao!!! but heyyy im not the only one (*coughsEVERYONEOVER21*)

HAHAHA uh huh suuure, we all know that boy didn't need 'assistance' to grow up, his girl-loving booty did it alllll by himself. that sexy boy :P but hahaha, your story's hilarious! but i don't blame ya... GD really has been working out, and it TOTALLY shows. with another hint of a tan, his body will be perfect for him. ;) he was sooo skinny during the "this love" MV. watching that just now makes me realize how toned he REALLY got. he's probably gonna join the YB/DS mohm-jjang team soon ;) MAAAN once/if mangnae starts working on his body, oh man, that "pervienuna radar" will explode, and most of it will be my fault. :lol:

thanks for all the updates everyone! :) WOW SO-1 0_0 that was a complete change in hairstyle. i kinda don't really like it, mainly because of the two-layer cut, but i'm glad he's still doing stuff. i remember reading somewhere that he was thinking of quitting? or maybe that was just his singing career (which sucks because i thought he had a sweet voice). i do agree with jerilyn though, about big bang being 5. but i'll admit, i did wish for all of them to make it during the documentaries...

AND AHHH, thanks monica for those clips!!! WHY, OH WHY, does mangnae have to be so damn cute?! even in the freakin' clip of him being a GIRL is cute 0_o wth, hahaha- i love that little "i did something bad and i don't care" smile he's doing and the little slaps on his sweet cheeks :lol: I LOVE HIM

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thanks for the clips Monica! ^_^

SOME NEW I AM SAM PICTURES + FUNNY PHOTOSHOPPED ONES (from drama and i think more conference meetings pics)

B9.jpg

B10.jpg

B11.jpg

B12.jpg

^ LOL stalkerish TOP.

b8.jpg

bigbfb.jpg

bigboy.jpg

bigboy2.jpg

bigboy3.jpg

bigboy5.jpg

down.php.jpg

--- the funny photoshopped pics

top1.jpg

top2.jpg

[ CREDITS VIPBIGBANG + Me for uploading: Please DO NOT HOTLINK my photobucket! ^_^ ] <333

Guest mon5482

^ thanks for the pics. I can't wait for the drama!

MORE FANCAMS

{fancam} Want You - TaeYang & JiEun - "Something In Common"

{fancam} Want You - TaeYang - "Ma Girl"

~*~

MORE NEWS CLIPS

(could someone translate or summarize what they say, pls?)

{CLIP} [073107] MNET News - "I AM SAM" Press Conference

stream links...{click on image}

20070731 Yonhap News

20070731161204362.jpg

20070731 빅뱅, 큰일날 뻔! 탑-대성 무대서 추락

20070731150309282.jpg

credit: pzizibe (fancams); popcornfor2 & daum

~*~ EDIT

now uploaded on YOUTUBE

{CLIP}LEXY ft. TaeYang - RUSH @ 747 Concert

oh my gosh!!

seunghyun is just soooo sexay,

but he's doing my pet peeve,,crossing his legs like a girl.

it just bothers me when guys do it and a lot of guys do it.

>.<;;

seunghyun definitly got a little chubbier.

it makes him look so, cute ;)

Dael.K: haha, i know i know.

we're both,,obsessed.

but lets not call it that.

lets call it,,a deep passion of liking?

idk, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA x)

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the updated pics of Hyunseung Jerilyn. Yeah...so not feeling it..haha. But it's cool

that he's doing his own thing.

Mon~Thanks for the new clips! Seungri's so adorable. Aish..

I wish the 747 Lexy and YB perf. was included in the dvd too. =/ Oh well.

Maybe this means that YG will make a "WANT YOU" DVD. eheh.. :ph34r:

Thanks for the new "I am Sam" pics Janny. Ahh, looking at these makes me want to

watch now. Though the drama may be on the lighter/funnier side...I'm still psyched to

see it since it will make me think of TOP and the rest of the boy and how they smile throughout

all their pain. ^^

Two new pics from the cast of "I am Sam"

93058161oo1.jpg

25eb25a7258825ec259d25bwf2.jpg

credits; daum

^top look like a loner in the last pics.

no worries, you have us..!! ^^

a bit scary too.

thanks for all the pics and clips.

ahh, i can't keep spazzing on how DARN GOOD top looks. ^^

i hope he is okay, his walk in on the stage was kinda normal looking in the clip.

but who knows.

i can't wait to watch.

[some nice sweet person please upload it on youtube with subs ^^]

the marilyn pics. ... :lol:

lol, seungri is soo bad at so young.

Guest smiless

Is it just me or does it seem like Tempo has gotten hotter in the past month? I swear, the buzzed look is totally workin for him.

Is it just me or does it seem like Tempo has gotten hotter in the past month? I swear, the buzzed look is totally workin for him.

Since you are still not editing this post yesterday and instead making a new post now:

I am giving you a warning for spamming.

Guest noubie

OMG!!! i hope daesung and tempo are ok!! they are working so hard and they are all getting hurt..i hope they don't get hurt anymore!! stay healthing...thats all we need for them to do!!!

gosh all the pictures from the drama of tempo is so hot!! is it just me that all the cast from the drama looks old!!! and tempo looks like the youngest!! hahahah....

thanks for all the info and pictures!!

Archived