{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t. yama

nGk2M!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!! It must have been a blast. ^^

That's so cute how Seungri talked as if he were the oldest. Aww! And he sang Dirty Pop! Kawaiii~

Ah! Jieun was there too??? And she sang a song with Taeyang? OMO~!! I really wanna hear it now.

Two powerful voices singing a song together. <3 Haha, the BIG BANG girls came back for the last

concert. AHAH. Love it. Daesung coming from the backk! The fans love that.

Wahh, they sang a millil sec. of their new single? I'm so excitedd. Hope you get to go to their

fan meeting + the showcase! If you do, be sure to report back on your experience!! :D

Guest 5ecret

You're so lucky, nGk2M, to have gone to their last concert! ^^ I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself and thanks for sharing your experience with everyone!

So, you said that they had a thing with ripping their shirts off...is that including all 5 of them? LOL. I really wouldn't mind either. I think I would have a heartattack if they all did...at the same time! I hope there will be fancams like the previous days.

And since you said that they look nicely roasted from their trip to Hawai'i...I really can't waittttttttt to see pictures now! :D

And they sang a millisecond of "Lie"? How was that?? hahah. I hope you do get to go to their fanmeeting+showcase!! ^^

Oh! and thanks to everyone who has posted new pictures ^^ TOP really does look cute as a nerd! Aww!! Especially with his little plant and wig. hahaha. I'm kinda wondering though, if in the drama, he's supposed to have some kinda powers or something. LOL. I don't know, just a thought...cause of that very first picture of him from the drama, when they had him in the air and stuff. Ah whatever. lol. But I love his new look better! He's like a HOT piece of heaven, with extra orange swirls on TOP. Mhm! ;)

AUGUST IS NEAR! AUGUST IS NEARRR! :w00t:

Guest Jasmine<3

ngk2m.. omg.. im so jealous! =D must have been a good experience!! =]] so lucky ^^.

the boys must have been smokennn. haha aww the maknae got to be the oldest ^__^ LOL. so cute!! and they all ripped their shirts off? ALL OF THEM? inCLUDING TOP??!?!? noooo! hahaha

;) .

so if this was the last concert

what was the order of them?

yongbae.. ? top ? daesung? seungri? i don't know when gd's was O_O seriously i don't even know that one happened.

Thanks for all the updates/pics you guys :D

OMG nGk2M, you are so lucky to have been able to go to their last

concert during their tour!! You seem so calm about it :P I can picture everyone

else spazzing during their post. Holy crap, they took cameras and phones away?

They never did that before... I'd kill someone if they tried to take my camera hehehe :ph34r:

I'm sorta glad that the Want You tour is over, because now we'll get to see more of our boys ^^

I can't wait for I Am Sam! Tempo's wig is funny hehe. What a dork! I think August is going to be

a greeeat month :)

Guest Dael.K

nGk2M: thanks so much for the pictures, i'm pretty sure most of them haven't

been posted on here before. and might i say, you are one LUCKYGIRL! haha

i went to their washington d.c. (yg concert) and that alone was amazing!

a whole concert of big bang should be bangtastic!! hahaha

Guest KTZ811

nGk2M omg you're soooo lucky. I guess they're back at Korea then. I'm sad, I didn't bump into them in Hawaii *cries over and over again. HAHAHA but yeah. omgg I wanna hear they're new song!! :lol:

and see new pics of them at their concert

Guest KTZ811

Btw, I distinctly remember that on a radio show, when asked how chubby Daesung would like his girl he'd be like, if she fell down the stairs or out a building or something she'd bounce like 'tong tong tong' / 'dong dong dong' all the way down..xD I thought that was cute. He then goes on to say like those kinds of girls who kind of look scary with no expression but when they smile its really pretty..XD I think its safe to say that Daesung just wants a healthy girl, chub does not mean fat, but I think a girl who isn't afraid to chow down.

^^ I kept on laughing and laughing at how hilarious that was. Plus me imagining a girl going TONG TONG TONG down the stairs. LOL! :P Daesung has a cute imagination..but that makes me feel happy since I wouldn't have to all self-conscious around Daesung because i'm NOT petite ^__^

nGK2M: ohh, your soo lucky. i want to go to their last concert. ^^

ripping of shirt..!! TOP, haha do we finally get to see your skin..?? *faints* lol

sound like soo much fun.

ohh, August is like only 2 days away..!! its a BIGBANG month.

new video, birthday, songs, album, & drama.

seriously, i can't wait. >.<

Guest emceej

^^ I kept on laughing and laughing at how hilarious that was. Plus me imagining a girl going TONG TONG TONG down the stairs. LOL! :P Daesung has a cute imagination..but that makes me feel happy since I wouldn't have to all self-conscious around Daesung because i'm NOT petite ^__^

ahahah. thats funny. tong tong tong. lol.

daesung needs to put a lot of meat tho.

he's like manorexic with a super hot body.

oh yeah today is sueng ri day.

Guest emceej

^ Jiyong IS an amazing leader <3

He's so talented, words can't even explain.

this Korean dude Phillip was all like, "Koreans don't like Big Bang".

and I was like, "so?" and my other Thai friend Sam who likes big bang too (a guy XD) looked at me and rolled his eyes at phillip rofl.

and then he says, "what? they don't."

and i said, "so what if they don't.." and Sam was like, "yeah, so?"

and he was like, "60% Koreans don't like BIG BANG."

-- I wasn't sure if he was talking about Koreans over here only or Koreans OVERALL.. but yea @_@

and then I was like, "and?"

and he says, "aanddd... BIG BANG has more international fans than Korean fans, and it's weird."

and me and Sam were like, "So what? people still like BIG BANG."

and then he was like, "I don't like BIG BANG.."

and i was like, "cause youu're lameeee."

and he says, "but i listen to their music." i was like, wtf? =_= stupid.

ANYWAYS MY POINT WAS..

it really does seem like they have more international fans, (for in the US) though ;___;

NONE of the Koreans at my school like BIG BANG.. i mean they don't have big bang but they're just not a fan, well actually no one at skool besides sam and his brother :x rofl and me.

really? most of the asians here in long beach and sandiego know about big bang and love them.

especially koreans, cambodian and filipinos.

im half chinese and filipino

and i absolutely love big bang.

Guest nGk2M

alrighty i have more pics for you guys.

i forgot to mention one thing...

Daesung fell off the stage while he was singing wootuhbonda

and TOP fell off after singing run to you.

i guess TOP's leg isn't feeling too well...so they're planning on taking him to the hospital. (according to a naver article)

Like i said, junjoo was seungri day

I know Incheon was the first concert, which was taehyang day..

i found some fancams of choonchun. how this girl was able to take this many amazes me...

(This is not the concert that i went to..)

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=2w4CgTr2F90$

She Can't Get Enough

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=sudqFBFcXrw$

SeungRi- Sexy Back

I wish he did sexy back at the concert i went to! T.T

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=LVBQB4Uc4W0$

Top/GD- Soyanggang chunyu

They didn't do this one either T.T

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=5UIYKBfZV38$

hanamana song.. (they must have dressed up like HOT that day..)

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=7w31ltfSHaI$

The ending...the same ending that i saw ^^

bigbang girls!

2801111.jpg

bigbanggirls5.jpg

bigbanggirls4.jpg

bigbanggirls3.jpg

bigbanggirls2.jpg

bigbanggirls1.jpg

http://cafe.naver.com/yglovebigbang.cafe?i...Farticleid=1460

GD- Sunye

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=mBwyhfBBrZA$

Taehyang- Sohee (?) but he's singing YeEun's part

Dude when they walked out, for a split second i really did think it was wonder girls. the dance was so right on..haha

Guest KuYA II

really? most of the asians here in long beach and sandiego know about big bang and love them.

especially koreans, cambodian and filipinos.

im half chinese and filipino

and i absolutely love big bang.

really kool same nationality as well.....big bang just plain rocks!! ^^

nGk2M: wow thanks for sharing your experience on the concert. Your so lucky to see their last concert....big bang should do a concert here in u.s. especially in la!!! ^^

Guest grritseve

haha yea big bang has such nice legs for guys XP

thanks for sharing the pics and clips!

gd totally pulls off as a girl and also i LOVE the i am sam pictures!

TOP is looking fly yo! i can''t waittt but i think that wig looks weird on top haha

Guest KTZ811

OMG! My Daesungie fell off the stage?? :o Awww! and TOP too?!

Awww poor guys! :( I remember reading one of their interviews that (maybe not only Daesung) but Daesung doesn't like it when he fails or did bad at his performance. Falling off the stage must have been a major blow to him...I hope he doesn't punish himself too much. >_<

Well anwyays, I hope they get better!!

Hm.. AUGUST IS NEAR!! I'm sure we'll all be suprised to hear the great news. I agree AUGUST is BIGBANG MONTH. No Doubt :w00t: I'm so excited!!

++ I'm filipino too :]

Guest mon5482

HERE'S ARTICLE REGARDING THE ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED DURING THE CONCERT.

[NEWS] TOP & DAESUNG CONCERT ACCIDENT

im waiting for a friend to translate it but seems liek TOP & Daesung fell from the stage. TOP injured his leg.

OMG! i dont like all this....we gotta keep praying for the boy's health. I dont like hearing about this types of situations. :tears: My heart totally dropped when fye (puifye@popcornfor2) told me about it.

lets all pray for their health...and for Daesung & TOP as well as GD to get well soon!

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

the i can't get enough vid. TOP look sooo handsome. i wish i could of seen his face.

LOL bigbang girls. man, its a scary sight, espically of TOP.

i can't wait to see the concerts vid, and pics.

top and daeseung fell of the stage..??

ohh, thats bad, i hope they are okay.

looks like top had it pretty bad if he getting hospitalize.

get well soon.

Archived