{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

ahhaha, i know right? He's like sooo freakin skinny, yet he doesnt want a girl that's skinny. What i think is that...if the girl is skinny....it makes him think and see himself as not that skinny..soo he wants a girl who isnt so it makes him skinnier & happy about himself? ahahha. or it's more comfy to hug??

Oh man, Top with that wigg is jsut too funkyyyyyyyy. But still, he is cute in a way. & MAN..DOES HE MAKE ONE HECK OF A NERD/STALKER. Shoot, would want him stalking meee..or tutoring me.

I was wondering.. I have KBSW. Will i still be able to watch it, or no? & what is the time for people in Cali to watch it?

& Jerilyn [ can i call you that? :sweatingbullets: ] thank you for the clip, Seungri was sooo cute & GD...looks..WAYYY BEYOND GOOD..ahaha.

^Yesh, you can call me that.^^ If I can call you..Amy? xD

Btw, I distinctly remember that on a radio show, when asked how chubby Daesung would like his girl he'd be like, if she fell down the stairs or out a building or something she'd bounce like 'tong tong tong' / 'dong dong dong' all the way down..xD I thought that was cute. He then goes on to say like those kinds of girls who kind of look scary with no expression but when they smile its really pretty..XD I think its safe to say that Daesung just wants a healthy girl, chub does not mean fat, but I think a girl who isn't afraid to chow down. TOP's ideal girl is so unattainable to me..haha..he likes Beyonce as his ideal *_*..she's so glamorous, so I'm guessing yeah he likes glamorous girls with individuality..hahaha I thought it was funny when they drew parts of that ideal girl and I think he drew giant ears or something...which would make sense now cause his ears are kinda big-ish..xD

Oh I didn't get to answer Mon's question so I answer now, I pick TOP as 'homie down the street' cause he can be my gangstaboo. HAHA. :w00t: yes, and it has to be in one word...gangstaboo! =P

I need to go on a Youngbae rant soon, but maybe he's just too awesome for words. XP WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNGBAE FANS HERE?! It's been like GD/TOP/Daesung/TOP/TOP week! I count me and Aisah for soompi YB fans, but in the beginning I swear there was more...I had a list but then thought that was..dumb..and i lost track..haha...okay starting over...@_@;; come out come out wherever you are! I MISS YB'S HAIR. ;___; lol. or I want more pictures of him as his current self..haha

Guest Dael.K

ahhaha, i know right? He's like sooo freakin skinny, yet he doesnt want a girl that's skinny. What i think is that...if the girl is skinny....it makes him think and see himself as not that skinny..soo he wants a girl who isnt so it makes him skinnier & happy about himself? ahahha. or it's more comfy to hug??

hhaha! remember, opposites attract!

daesung can hug me whenever&wherever(:

hrm, i wish he was a little bigger though, i mean..i think he's around 136 pounds?

but at least he's tall!! haha

mon: for your question, in my opinion (which doesn't really matter lol)

i think top looks good in the redroc video

like one of those guys from a mafia with his aviators(:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

wow, if you hadn't pointed it out Mon - i wouldn't have noticed.

GD not finishing his drink, haha. that made me laugh.

but those VIP's are so lucky - it got me upset, more upset than my gruelling worst exam awhile ago.

And I agree, TOP has got to be the hottest nerd alive - or bully?

And whatever POPSEOUL said about him, I think it can't kill him. Comments such as that are kinda normal for a singer turning into an actor. Know what I mean? It's always like that, so there's nothing to worry. TOP will be great, and he will be hearing it from us. He's learning, and so far, pretty much impressive.

Still Upset of the VIP FAN MEETING, I just had the greatest hunch that their new single/album or even just a preview would be performed in there. Sigh.

Lolx. Maybe the YB fans are still in shock of YB's new hair, Jerilyn. They must've been lurking around somewhere. Grab hold of him especially when his single shows up.

Guest susie2006

i was watching big bang documentary and i have a doubt! that old man that taeyang was visiting is from his family? who is him? oo

Guest the7REAL.

i was watching big bang documentary and i have a doubt! that old man that taeyang was visiting is from his family? who is him? oo

YB visited his grandfather, who after that documentary, passed away from a car accident on September 16th, the day right after BB's showcase. So it was sad because in that episode YB told his grandfather to stay healthy so he can see YB on tv cause his grandfather really wanted to, but unfortunately he passed away before getting the chance to see him on tv. I remember reading that YB said that he works even harder now in memory of his grandfather..or how did the article say, in glory for his grandfather..;_; so sad..

Guest 1nn0xsmile

aww that is so sad... i just knew that he was his granfather but i didnt know all the detail

for me YB is the mature one

thnks in0centvtgrl for the vid,

YB looked so young n much happier

Guest mon5482

Oh I didn't get to answer Mon's question so I answer now, I pick TOP as 'homie down the street' cause he can be my gangstaboo. HAHA. :w00t: yes, and it has to be in one word...gangstaboo! =P

I need to go on a Youngbae rant soon, but maybe he's just too awesome for words. XP WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNGBAE FANS HERE?! It's been like GD/TOP/Daesung/TOP/TOP week! I count me and Aisah for soompi YB fans, but in the beginning I swear there was more...I had a list but then thought that was..dumb..and i lost track..haha...okay starting over...@_@;; come out come out wherever you are! I MISS YB'S HAIR. ;___; lol. or I want more pictures of him as his current self..haha

gangstaboo hahaha!!!! i like that!

ya know there were a lot more active YB fans where'd they all go? its like his hair, all disappeared hehehe j/k.

that was his grandfather he was visiting...ah thinking about it makes me sad still. (in the docu) He was telling his grandfather that he's coming out on TV in August, so stay healthy. His grandpa tried to keep his promise but unfortunately unforseen turn of events caused YB to shed tears when he suddenly lost his grandfather in a car accident, that occured the day after Big Bang's first showcase. YB managed to stay strong and in turn he's become the singer he has always dreamed of; he said so himself that "he'll work harder as a reward of virtue for my grandfather". He's kept that promise, we've all seen the tremendous improvement in YB.

here's the article

빅뱅 동영배, '통한의 눈물'

[스포츠서울 2006-09-18 22:38]

[스포츠서울] 신예그룹 빅뱅의 ‘태양’ 동영배(18)가 통한의 눈물을 흘렸다. 가수 데뷔를 준비하던 그를 격려해주던 할아버지가 교통사고 후유증으로 지난 16일 눈을 감았기 때문이다.

New group bigbang's 'taeyang' dong young bae (18) cried ( kinda weid translation /shed tears ). his grandpa, who have been a big encouragement have passed away from a car accident on 16th.

빅뱅은 오는 23일 MBC ‘쇼! 음악중심’으로 지상파TV에 첫선을 보인다. 손자의 데뷔를 불과 1주일 남겨두고 세상을 떠난 까닭에 동영배는 물론 이같은 사연을 잘 알고 있는 팬들을 안타깝게 하고 있다. 지난 여름 인터넷 곰TV와 케이블음악채널 MTV를 통해 공개된 빅뱅의 다큐멘터리에서도 당시 입원해있던 할아버지를 찾아간 동영배가 “조금만 더 있으면 방송에 나올 수 있으니 그때까지 꼭 건강해지셔야 한다”고 말하자 할아버지가 하염없이 눈물만 흘리던 장면은 많은 시청자들의 눈시울을 뜨겁게 만들었다.

bigbang will have there first performance on the 23rd on MBC show!

Guest AJValentine2.0

^Yesh, you can call me that.^^ If I can call you..Amy? xD

ITA. For me I still love the heck out of YB but one of the reasons you like someone is their overall mystique and for me the braids were part of that and now it's a little out of whack for me. I'm sure I'll get used to the new hair. But I just loved the old hair sooo much :blush:.

Guest rawesome

Btw, I distinctly remember that on a radio show, when asked how chubby Daesung would like his girl he'd be like, if she fell down the stairs or out a building or something she'd bounce like 'tong tong tong' / 'dong dong dong' all the way down..xD I thought that was cute. He then goes on to say like those kinds of girls who kind of look scary with no expression but when they smile its really pretty..XD I think its safe to say that Daesung just wants a healthy girl, chub does not mean fat, but I think a girl who isn't afraid to chow down.

I was surprised at first when I found out that Daesung wants his ideal girl to be healthy and to bounce like *imitating DS* tong tong tong LOL You're right Jerilyn, that's cute. I believe he doesn't want to be around a girl who's afraid to eat in front of him like she normally does because there are lots of girls out there who feel self-conscious when it comes to eating around guys. I think Daesung wants a chill and laid-back girlfriend :D

WHERE ARE THE YB FANS? *raises both hands while jumping up and down* I think they're on the lay low because there aren't much pictures of him lately and you of all people should know how the YB fans get when they see new pictures (actually, this applies to BB fans in general)! I've mentioned it before that I've actually been missing his hair lately even though I wished for him to shave his head off :vicx: I guess it's just that he doesn't have enough (but I can't get enough LOL) exposures lately that's why we're feeling this way. It's like we're on a YB DIET! :fury: I also wish he'd wear his brow ring again, darn. :(

Guest susie2006

YB visited his grandfather, who after that documentary, passed away from a car accident on September 16th, the day right after BB's showcase. So it was sad because in that episode YB told his grandfather to stay healthy so he can see YB on tv cause his grandfather really wanted to, but unfortunately he passed away before getting the chance to see him on tv. I remember reading that YB said that he works even harder now in memory of his grandfather..or how did the article say, in glory for his grandfather..;_; so sad..

Thanks for replying me..it is really a sad story! T___T//

Guest Jasmine<3

LOLL haha homie down the street TOP looks HOT.

<33

haha

i love him ^__^ bad boys capture many hearts.

inner geek follows

;)

lovess it

thanks for the pics guys! haha soo.. no more updates on hawaii? they're gone now, right? i want ot see more pics! and maybe if ppl got to interact with them.. stalk them haha

shooot mang, fanmeeting? im jealous =X

i wish tehy went to LA when i go visit =(

Guest sungieluv

lol homi down the street

yes. totally. the hottest nerd ever.

gangstaboo? HAHA. thats hilarious.

dude Daesung really is skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hes got abs so thats good. not like he has an eating disorder. no worries for him :)

gAH i know. that VIP fan meeting! :( i wanna go.

they need to come to CA again lol

um.. the homie down the street T.O.P..

he looks hotter! haha!

lucky VIP's, i wanna go to the fan meeting..! hehe..

I hope there'll be more updates on them in hawaii.. :)

thanks for the pics!

Guest nGk2M

i just came back from the big bang concert in junjoo

it was the last of their national tour

sorry i don't have any pics.

they took cameras and phones away.

i was lucky enough to get my camera in..cuz i hid it, but a girl in front of me was takin pics and the staff member came up to her and took it away. so i admit, i was scared to take my camera out.

anyway, so i'll just tell you about it

today was seungri day ^^

let me tell you guys the program as i remember it.. the order may not be exact haha

BIG BANG Ting Want You Concert, Part 5: JunJoo- SEUNGRI DAY!

1.) opening + lalala + Heundeuruh

2.) we belong together (ft park bom)

3.) forever with you

4.) park bom's song husooahbi (scare crow), written by JYP

5.) dae sung-wootuhbonda

6.) daesung- with me

7.) seungri-daeum nal

8.) seungri- dirty pop

9.) she can't get enough

10.) "special guest" big bang girls (wonder girls)

this was super cute. G-dragon (Sunye), Taehyang (Sohee), TOP (Ye Eun), Seungri (Hyunah), Daesung (Sunmi)

11.) ji eun- we belong together

12.) ji eun- uhjaewa dareun oneul

13.) taehyang- some song...i'll figure out what it is. (ft jieun)

14.) taehyang- ma girl

15.) Dirty Cash

16.) G-dragon-This Love

17.) TOP- Big Boy

18.) Summer Remix: DJ DOC- Summer Story, Cool- Haebyunae Yueen, DJ DOC- Run To You

19.) noonmool bbooneen babo

20.) Goodbye baby

21.) lalala

22.) Big Bang

23.) VIP

24.) Ending remix song of Dirty Cash

and a bunch of ments in between

it was awesome.

i found some pictures online

the junjoo concert pics aren't out yet...so i'll post those up sometime later. these pics are from the previous concerts. sorry if you guys have already seen them.

200707270810561133_1.jpg

200707171128042100_1.jpg

PYH2007061800480001300_P2.jpg

1184546202525_1.jpg

news1184554163_74295_1_m.jpg

1184546199740_1.jpg

they all had a thing about ripping their shirts of...of course i didn't mind ^^

1184546082765_1.jpg

200707011938251133_1.jpg

a couple other side notes

they all were nicely roasted..since they just came back from hawaii. lol

GD cut his hair and YB also shaved his head as well.

In the beginning, because it was seungri day, they had a yaja time, which basically means that seungri had a chance to talk to the others as though he was the oldest. When Daesung came out, he came from the back of the concert hall and went right down the middle. People were going crazy trying to touch him and stuff. when seungri came out with his solo..he held a bouquet of flowers and gave it to the girl in the front. i thikn she was a patient or something because she was wearing a hospital gown. all in all, it was a great concert.

they're mini album is coming out soon. it was so cute because they all sang like a millisecond of their title song. it's called gujitmal (lie). they're having a fan meeting+show case on the 19th. i'm gonna try to go because i'm leaving korea on the 20th ^^

[edit]

about them ripping their shirts off..

i believe top was the only one who didn't. he wore a jacket over his shirt...

but taeyang ripped his shirt off twice!

i think i lost my voice cuz i was screaming and singing along like crazy.

picture credits to naver, yg ent

Archived