{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

Thank you so much for the new TOP drama pics sevenxcake! I'm really excited to see the drama now.

Aw, TOP being bullied? No wonder his character looks so intense. He looks so cute as a nerd with that plant,

those glasses, and a book at hand. :lol:

As for Monica's question, I'd have to choose the boy next door. XD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love-keiko

LMAO! thanks for the pics! TOP makes the silliest/ cutest geek EVER! i LOVE IT! lol, i'm SO looking forward to this drama! agust 6th isn't coming fast enough!

Guest Dael.K

ahh i was going to post up the url for the clip where big bang

explains their ideal girl, but i was beaten to it! haha

thank you for the iamsam update!

the pictures are extremely adorable(: wahaa

Guest tinstarr

aww okaay i haven't been on in YEARS lol sorry but i do get news b/c my cousin monica updates me! hehehe but i just couldn't help but NOT COMMENT on those pics of top with the glasses and the plant and the kicking butt! gosh maybe i should tranfer to korea!???? for my last year? or just start over?? yeah forget that i'm almost done with school! hahaha

i'll go there and clean their teeth!!!hehe

Guest KTZ811

its right here:

at 5:36

all the members talk about their idealistic girl. :]

THANKS!

Man, I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND BB IN HAWAII YET! I gave up looking -_-;;. I wanna see them at the AIRPORT! but noone knows when they're leaving Hawaii :tears: I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

the 1988.. omg i didn't know that was a tattoo! LMAOO. wtf

i thought it was like the picture's text or something that happen to print right there.. rofll wth @_@ i am soo stupid.

no wonder why i kept wondering what 1988 tattoo you guys were talking about lmaaoo~

gaah THANKS MONICA FOR THE THREAD LINK AND EVERYTHING! ^^

august 6th? omo~ *__* yes i have korean channels now. gah~~ i can't wait!

btw, I would choose the boy next door rofl :x

the boy next door looks fierce, hot, sexy and even romantic :) <33

but anywho, i don't mind having TOP tutor me :x rofl.

i would probably LOVE to learn XDDD

awww that sucks! T^T TOP falls in love with the main girl but obviously she's gonna get with the main guy, poor TOP hyung :tears:

Guest the7REAL.

just in case some people don't know..that 1988 tat in that picture of GD was a henna tat because in the maybee radio show back in February, that took place after those pics were taken, there was nothing on GD's bare wrist. I checked! xD Well, because in that particular radio show I was just making googly eyes at GD because the camera was focused on his side more, so I had no choice but to look at him! And the way he sang, 'ChoDae', ugh, I could just marry him on the spot..HAHA. For some reason, I think GD looks so good in just a plain black shirt and jeans and hair like he just rolled out of my the bed..haha. That was one of my favorite radio shows (because GD look so hot and chill at the same time! @_@). And so funny everytime YB had to walk all the way over to the front to read lyrics for every song, and Mangnae being all cute. Ah, memoriesss. lols watch here and drool over GD with me again! xD -->

Guest xaida

lmfao! i would chose "Homie down da street" XD he seems more sexier.

even though its both TOP lol.

Everything is in August. XD

i can't wait to watch the drama. >__<

LMFAO! thnx for da pix. TOP look really funny and weird in that wig.

ist all poofy and weird looking. XD

Guest 1futbol

THANKS!

Man, I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND BB IN HAWAII YET! I gave up looking -_-;;. I wanna see them at the AIRPORT! but noone knows when they're leaving Hawaii :tears: I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.

dude. oh my gosh. has ANYONE seen big bang in hawaii? they're doing really good at not being seen. best luck to you. i hope you find them. :]

LOL, i swear TOP make the cutest slash hottest nerd ever. he is soo freakin cute.

i find it soo random he is holding a plant..??

that wig needs to be shave off, or at least get a hair cut ^^

its too big, its covering his handsome eyebrows. ^_^

i would choose the boy next door<3

GD look so cool. B)

dang. havent been on for abouto a week, adn HELLLA INFO. thaanks guys. THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES AND INFOO! are they stillin Hawaii? no right? annnd liek THE VIPPP meet, they seriosuly doo need to make it internationall,a greeing with MONICA. maaaan, luckkkkky people. annd DUDE top, with the WIG is SOOOOOO FUNNY. like it really got me to the floor. hahahaa. AWW. taeyang<3 cute as awalyss.

Guest la.la.la

awwww why does top make geeky so cute!!!

he practically killed those bullies

oh & to kinda answer your question mon, i think the drama airs @ 9:55 i'm gonna guess pm

it's one of the things i can decipher from the drama's KBS page

sucks how the kbs calendar stops giving you show times on august 5th

maybe they'll update tomorrow

i can't wait to see him in the drama to see him from rapper to actor

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

It's obviously a henna.. because it's not there anymore. lol~

just that i never really noticed that it was a henna, I thought it was just some text printed on the picture rofl :x

but holy freaking geedee!!

JERILYN, YOU GOT ME SPAZZING ALL OVER ON THIS CLIP AGAIN! LMAO~

GD LOOKED SOO FREAKINGGG HAWWTT *O* *O* *O* *O*

lmao Jerilyn, you mean my bed :x

gosh the way he danced in the beginning made me wanna just @__@ <33333333 *falls over and hits head*

and Seungri is just hilarious lmao. back in the old memories wooot. but man, I LOVEDD GD'S HAIR! *___*

it's like aftersexwithjanny :rolleyes:

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks for those pics of TOP..Whoa is one hott nerd.

Lol the hair is like wow..looks all huge..hah i love that pic

when he punches the dude..is hair is like all over the place..

haha i think i know too where his character is going..Well

ask for Monica's question.i chose boy next door.

Homie down the street is just another cool kid down the block.Haha

i tend to like guys with buzz cut more.

Guest KTZ811

daesung likes skinny girls :(? But he looks skinny to me lol =p..

but hes cuteee

No, Daesung DOESN'T like skinny girls. He likes his girls with a little chub and looks pretty when they smile.

and I so agree, I find it hard to believe that he doesn't like skinny girls when HE'S the one that is so skinny. LOL

But that's a bonus for me since I AM NO WAY NEAR PETITE. Lol. I love Kang Dae Sungieee

dude. oh my gosh. has ANYONE seen big bang in hawaii? they're doing really good at not being seen. best luck to you. i hope you find them. :]

Omg they ARE hella hard to find. First off, I don't know what hotel they're staying at, and second of all they blend in with the tourist. lols

I'm sure they're leaving soon since their LAST concert is on the 29th :tears: I'm so sad that I had the chance to see them but they weren't even seen. ahhaahh HAW!

does anyone know when they're leaving? i mean i SERIOUSLY want to know so I can go see them :(

Guest `Niiie

i swear top look mexican to me? lols. :w00t: is that Tempo? and is that a wig? well w/e it is. hes hottt...kakaka. i believe most ppl in here had said it more then 123456789x but its the truth. thanks for the "im san" storryline. pictures. vids. & top childhood picture. he's a cute chubby boy back then but now hes a fine asss man. ne ways.

thanks for pics. vids. & etc.

Guest amyyboo

No, Daesung DOESN'T like skinny girls. He likes his girls with a little chub and looks pretty when they smile.

and I so agree, I find it hard to believe that he doesn't like skinny girls when HE'S the one that is so skinny. LOL

But that's a bonus for me since I AM NO WAY NEAR PETITE. Lol. I love Kang Dae Sungieee

ahhaha, i know right? He's like sooo freakin skinny, yet he doesnt want a girl that's skinny. What i think is that...if the girl is skinny....it makes him think and see himself as not that skinny..soo he wants a girl who isnt so it makes him skinnier & happy about himself? ahahha. or it's more comfy to hug??

Oh man, Top with that wigg is jsut too funkyyyyyyyy. But still, he is cute in a way. & MAN..DOES HE MAKE ONE HECK OF A NERD/STALKER. Shoot, would want him stalking meee..or tutoring me.

I was wondering.. I have KBSW. Will i still be able to watch it, or no? & what is the time for people in Cali to watch it?

& Jerilyn [ can i call you that? :sweatingbullets: ] thank you for the clip, Seungri was sooo cute & GD...looks..WAYYY BEYOND GOOD..ahaha.

Archived