{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest KuYA II

whoa...i never realized that TOP was that fat O.O;;; but wow...what a dramatic change from that till now...hehehe he lost a lot of weight which is a good for people who want to lose weight. Hes an inspiration ^^. Now i don't see why the netizen are going nuts over his stomach when they should see the b4 picture for them to realize how much effort he did to lose it (okay i don't make sense xD)

thanks for sharing pics and gifs hahahah i like the yb pasted his face on napoleon dynamite

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

Jerilyn - thanks for sharing that youtube clip. i liked the way he answered those questions. Lets hope they stay grounded and not get too caught up in all the hype if they want to have a long successful career. He's too cute!

hope_ - YB/Taeyang is not splitting away from the group...he's just going to have a solo single album. I think eventually all of them will have something like this...part of Mr.YG's plan i guess but NO the group will not be disbanding.

susmariosep & xstrikr - i agree with you two about POPSEOUL; after reading the article with TOP i ran into another article where they practically called Hyori Lee fat...they're crazy to think Hyori is fat. TOP has the potential to be a good actor, we don't know yet since the drama hasnt aired but from the HELLO m/v, he's definitely shown us how he can be dedicated to the acting; he shaved off his hair just to make the mv more dramatic and i think that shows passion. He shouldnt be judge until he's had his chance to show what he's got.

for those who are wondering when "I AM SAM" will start airing. According to the preview it starts AUG. 6, 2007. im not sure what the airtimes will be.

oohh i TOPped a page!

FROM BOYS TO MEN

2006112309541323040_102225_0.jpg>>>bbvogue.jpg

Omo! look at the difference and that's not even the most recent picture....its only been (almost) a year since they've debut and they seriously have grown up right before our eyes.

Guest 1futbol

Can someone post a link of the vid Daesung said that? I want to reassure myself :P

its right here:

at 5:36

all the members talk about their idealistic girl. :]

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the funny pics and the video Jerilyn. Aw, YB is so sweet whenever he opens his mouth to answer questions or just

to talk in general I was watching THE REAL again and that part where he is talking about the audience and the promise he made

to himself before he became an artist...it's sooo sweet and genuine!! Though he can be quiet, he really knows how to say things

in a very meaningful way. ^^

OMO~ Mon! Those pics you posted of the boy from then an NOW...ahh I love it. They have grown up before out eyes. Their 1yr

anniversary is almost here. I'm so proud of them and the VIPs who've stuck with them. Ya'll are great. ^^ Hwaiting!

Big Bang is gonna have a FAN MEETING with all those part of the VIP fanclub.

Aww, I wanna go. :( It's gonna be a fan meeting + a showcase! Ahhh.

They'll probably sing their new single~! I wonder if their single will be released

before of after this event. Anyways...I'm excited either way. :]

ed8cacebafb8ed8c85eab3bfa6.jpg

118553758719422800cw9.jpg

credits; daum + ygbigbang & beatlesong + popcorn

Guest delici0usbh

^ awww i wanna go~~ those lucky fans!! looks like fun...

i hope they do sing from their new single lol cus then it means the actually single will be coming out soon xDD

thanks for the update!

FROM BOYS TO MEN

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...jpg>>>

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/mo...ANG/bbvogue.jpg

Omo! look at the difference and that's not even the most recent picture....its only been (almost) a year since they've debut and they seriously have grown up right before our eyes.

aww i never noticed how much they changed lol. in the first pic gd looks such like a little kid. so cute ^_^ but yea... they stilll have the same features with extra on top <33

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

lol, ocean 5 ;DD <3333

the "boy" picture, it looks like a student/school picture LMAO.

they way they pose and stuff, GD looks like a dork XD <3333

gah~ thanks tiffany for the updates T^T dammit.

lucky fans! i wish they had a fan meeting for us :(:tears:

Guest mon5482

thanks for the info tiffy....damn it! they should really open up that VIP fanclub internationally...coz if i was a member, i'd figure out a way to get there. Omg! im excited for their new song and I'm sure they'll sing their new songs there....grrr lucky korean VIPs...*hyuk hyuk* when is it our turn?

i just noticed the pic they used for the flyer...that was during their LA trip coz look at what they're wearing and obviously GD hasn't finished his drink....ah what a sight that must have been... :wub:

bbalwaysshowcase.jpg>>>>>BBwalks.jpg

~*~

the BOYStoMEN pic i posted...that 'boy' pic really cracks me up...they're so young. it really looks like one of those class picture taken during middle school hahaha! like its one of those you'll find in a yearbook hehehe!

"homie down the street or the boy next door" who's would you choose?

badTOPgood-1.jpg

they're both B.A.D.@$$ if you ask me.

~*~

i just saw that pic below...all these pics of BB we seen from their trip to hawaii seem soooo STALKER-ish ahahaha!! im still wonderin who took those beach pics and why havent we heard about the encounter.

Guest seesheen

^ that's kinda hard

but i think i would choose the boy next door T.O.P <3

a4a2a4a2a4a2cg0.jpg

another airport pic

they all look so happy

& T.O.P sure loves that backpack of his xD

* credits to ygbigbang.com

Guest la.la.la

heh i like that boys to men pic mon!

YB looks so small!!!

i think daesung & seungri are the most grown up though

& between homie down the street or the boy next door?

that's a hard call

but i'd pic boy next door cause you can see his face more keke

wahhh & thanks for the airport pic seesheen!!

^ Around September or something :)

yeah haha i should look at the past TOP and think of the "now" TOP to get more motivation for my diet rofl <3

i totally envy him, or maybe as time goes by he grows up and it just happens he gets taller and eats less? it depends haha.

but the second pic of TOP, he reminds me of this korean dude name Daniel at my skool O_O rofl.

I just love his fierce look *__* <33333

Yeah probably the fact that he got so TALL helped :lol: must've taken great dedication &effort for him because we all know how much he just ADORES food <33 haha.

are they still in Hawaii or did they already leave? I'm sort of confused with the airport pics.. are those pics of them leaving or pics of them when they arrived? o-o

are they still in Hawaii or did they already leave? I'm sort of confused with the airport pics.. are those pics of them leaving or pics of them when they arrived? o-o

lol, I call TOP Mr.Donut <3 or Mrs.Krispykremeee~

hmm i'm not sure either but there are no news of their return so i guess not, and filming an MV should take at least 2-3 days..

plus I think since they're already there at Hawaii, they're probably you know, cruisin' around the island and stuff :)

and the picture seesheen posted, I think it was when they were LEAVING TO Hawaii. I remember TOP was the only one who wore the hoodie

and everyone else wore tshirts and i remember seungri wearing green and gd wearing white [:

Guest susmariosep

Ahhh hearing about the VIP Fanmeeting has got me all upset.

Its really unfair that a lot of international fans spend so much time and effort in supporting thier fave artists and have so little to show for it in return.

I mean, dude, i had to fly to JAPAN to see Super Junior/Tei/Baek Ji Young in conert cause goodness knows there's very little chance of me being able to see them here in Australia. Of course i wouldn't be complaining if i could do that ALL the time, but c'mon, not everyone has a bank account as fat as Paris Hilton's :(

Also, can i just state how irritating it is when artists announce "INTERNATIONAL TOURS" *coughYGcough* which consist of 982374598324 countries in Asia, the US and not much else. I FEEL SO JIBBED T____T

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT.

mon5482 that "boys" picture cracks me up everytime. They're such absolute goofs, i can't believe its only been a year. It seems like ages since i was downloading their documentary eps like a mad fiend just so i could see more of the quiet one with the hairbun XD

Guest amyyboo

That picture of the boys at airport looks soo cute. TOP looks like a rockstar. HAHA. He needs to just wear a tee-shirt and some jeans. Enough with the hoodies. SHOW US SOME SKIN MAN!

Oh yeah, i found the picture where GD had the "1988" on his wrist. It looks real, yet Henna sort of.

l_cdfce2e65f3a20f42a87b3a821446ae5.jpg Credit// YGBB fourm [ i think]

^ I love their LV wristband. I like taeyang's more tho, since its white. Dang, the boys must be bank to always wear bape & LV & all those otehr designer stuff.

I think us international fans should be able to join the VIP thing. <_<. & I was just thinking, what if Big Bang had to do military service?? Man, i be so heart broken. I jsut hope they dont have to do it anytime sooon. like MANY years later.

^ aww thanks for sharing, LMAOO is that a wig!?

TOP looks soo adorable, like a dork <3333 but i love his new look better compared to that wig LMAO.

he looks more fierce, grrr <3

oh yeah i LOVE that picture of GD.

I don't use it as often in my graphics though because it's hard to work with and my friends never use it to make me stuff -0-;

but yeah, BIG BANG is <333333 my 2nd brother has the SAME EXACT LV wrist thingy besides his is the original color (brown).

He got it before Big Bang though I think, lmao like 2 years ago. He gave it to his GF -0- dammit.

i think the wig looks sorta weird on TOP @_@ it looks all poofy rofl.

but i can't wait to watch it! <3

Guest thina

^HAHAHA tempo as a nerd! :lol: that is sooo cute/hot, never underestimate the nerds! i'd sooo date him if i saw him in high school ;) thanks for the pictures-

as for monica's "which one" question... i'd choose homie down the street B) i can't help but choose that style, tempo looks so sexy with it...

i've always been meaning to ask this on soompi but i never got to but... does anyone know if any of the boys wear glasses? as in prescribed ones? i know there's been times where they've worn glasses but i never knew if it was for their sight or just the style.

Guest mon5482

omo! TOP has got to be the HOTTEST NERD ever! that wig is crackin me up!

awww he gets bullied...i can kinda predict his role in the drama...he's the from nerd to [ul]jjang character (LOL)....i read too many fanfics and watch too many dramas...im such a loser!

dang seriously, i'd get him to tutor me...in 'human anatomy'....LMAO!!! :D

i cant wait to watch this drama!!! anyone know what time it airs? I know it starts on the 6th of August; but ive no idea what time.

mang i hope someone will sub this drama real fast...but it probably wont even matter, i'd still sit there and watch it like i do with the BB documentary. which reminds me...with the docu being aired in 15 other countries; this can lead to the VIP fanclub to open up internationally...now lets just hope it does coz i know a lot of us wanna join and be TheREAL VIPS.

~*~

i was just at the IAMSAM thread and seems like there's an update in the story line...i think will be seeing more of TOP...which is awesome! i was just telling jerilyn that if the directors/producers were smart, they should put more scenes with TOP in it. now, i really cant wait for this drama!!!

KDRAMA - KBS - I AM SAM soompi thread

I AM SAM

Mon/Tues KBS2 Miniseries Drama (16 episodes)

First broadcasting: August 6, 2007

http://find.kbs.co.kr/search/appearance15/1559_man.jpg

최승현 - 채무신

Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) as Chae Moo Shin

credits: tiki_sq

Updated Storyline:

The plot is mainly about how a timid and incompetent classical music teacher JangEeSan comes to teach the only daughter, YooEunByul, of a highly dangerous mob leader. EunByul also is a new student at MyungMoon High who knows nothing whatsoever. Not even of the school's "jjang" ChaeMooShin. Staff and writers have chosen to reveal only about this much, the connection between the three revealed characters.

Official Article : http://patzzi.joins.com/star/200706/27/200...0100310101.html

Brief Translation:

Big Bang's Top Changes into MyungMoon High School's "Jjang" Experiencing an Endearing First Love

Idol group Big Bang's member Top will be casting in a new KBS2 drama called "I Am Sam", a Mon/Tues drama to premiere August 6, 2007. He'll be playing the role of MooShin who comes to like Eunbyul (ParkMinYong). Becuase of his primary goals and dreams of an acting career, he recieved this opportunity with much joy. He's been squeezing in at least 3 hours of acting practice every day, despite his busy schedule.

In the drama, he plays a boy who grew up under a very abusive father, so all he knows is elements of that certain world: violence and hatred. He hated love and romance until he met Eunbyul. After falling in love with her, he copes with jealousy as he heart draws to someone else. And yet, she makes him a better man.

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the pics sevenxcake!

I think TOP looks SO adorable, holding a book in one hand and a plant in the other!!! How freakin's cute is that! I can't wait to see him kick some richard simmons in the drama! haha...im so violent. :ph34r: But it's TOP so that would be HOT! Ah, be my tutor choiTOP~ :P

Guest sungieluv

HAHA woah! more I am Sam pics!

high hair grows fast. jp JP

WIG

hehe hes holding a plant >.<

HAHA he flings his hair

thanks for sharingg~

TOP <333

Guest love-keiko

Warned for going around the swear filter. This is absolutely not allowed. Read the rules please.

ah, i'm sorry. i didn't actualyl speel it all out so i didn't think it was a problem, i wasn't AIMING to go around the swear filter. sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Archived