{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

^ so does that mean it won't be aired in the states?

unfortunately USA is not considered an ASIAN nation...sucks tho i would love this docu to get aired here...too bad MTVCHI & MTVK have been cancelled (stupid MTV); it would have been pretty awesome if they aired it even if it was just through there; MTV should just air this in replacement of "MAKING the BAND 94789374938"...maybe they'll have more viewers. hahaha j/k

~*~

BIG BANG IS V.I.P.!!!!

bigbang3.jpg

1tymforyomind posted this info at YGBB.

From 2006.07.22~ 2007. 07.21, a year, Big Bang came in 3RD for "most sold CDs!"

1. DBSK

2. SG WANNABE

3. BIG BANG

4. EPIK HIGH

5. LEE SEUNG CHUL

and this girl at daum paid more money to see TOP 50

so

6. RAIN

11. SS501

20. SUPER JUNIOR

credit: hanteo.com, webelongtogether@daum, 1tymforyomind@YGBB

they are soooo VIP!

they came in 3rd for most CD's sold...that's quite an accomplishment considering they still yet have to celebrate their 1st debut anniversary.... OUR BIG BANG SUPER ROOKIES ARE SUPER FLY!!!

if you think about it...these boys have spoiled us rotten....

within less than a year these boys have done a lot: 3 single albums, one full album, a concert DVD in less than 6 months, and another upcoming mini-album by next month....and lets not forget to mention over half a dozen music videos, plus tv & radio activities, one major concert, a nation wide tour and even overseas activities :sweatingbullets: .

B) that hawaii vacation was well deserved!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la

^ thanks for sharing the news here mon!!

yeah, the boys do spoil us lol. they work so hard even if they're sick with some sickness or got an eye infection

but we do spoil them with all of our attention & love!!!

just wondering, does that (2) next to their name mean 2nd single, or two different singles of theirs??

//edit// woo just topped my first page!!

Can someone post a link of the vid Daesung said that? I want to reassure myself :P

you can find it on idol world.

he said that

and TOP said that he liked girls that spoke in a pretty manner (i don't really know how to translate that).

and TOP said that he liked girls that spoke in a pretty manner (i don't really know how to translate that).

TOP said that. haha, why is this big bad boy playing all nice and stuff. jk.lol

thats sweet.

from a vid, i forgot which where bb was drawing their dream girls on one paper

he said he like girls with individuality [lol he drew big ears for her, like him ^^], and yellowish skin [not white]

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thnks for sharing that,, yayy BB is 3rd,, so kewl they just started, compare to DBSK

BB is so VIP i agree XD

i cant wait for the new mini album

Guest KTZ811

you can find it on idol world.

he said that

can you send me the link for the vid?

and what part of idol world was that?

Guest KuYA II

ooooo they are in top 3 thats kool ^^

hehehe top's idea girl that spoke in a pretty manner...well that goes for all the screaming fan girls make sure you don't scream at their faces hahahaha esp. top

whoa...i like seungri's jacket!!!! it looks kool!!! i bet its expensive -.-...thanks for showing the pic janny ^^

Guest `Niiie

"Big Bang member Top is taking acting lessons these days to prepare

for his role in the upcoming drama I am Sam. He will play a high school jjang (can be

translated as the popular kid or a bully) and the drama will air on August 6th on KBS. "

SOURCE

QUESTION:

1. whats the movie about?

the7REAL....thanks for answerin my ohter question. &&& love,keiko sorry i didnt read the last part till i post it up

but its out now. G-RI7EN's:SKY you're welcome.

tempo (i think thats who...im new here so sorry if i git the name mix up) new short hair doesnt look right on him.

i prefer the longggg hair one but he still hott. need to lay off those eye makeup a little. it make him look mean & too serious.

DS INTERVIEW is so cute to read. he & i have the same thoughts & everything. i also liek with you & food. i know for sure we will be so good of a couple. lOLS.

he lieks chubby grk which means i have a chnance...now all i need is to go see them & see how its going to work out..

GREAT THANKS &&& HUG TO ALL LOVELY & KIND SOUL for pictures. links. infos. translations && mm.

edit:

Guest love-keiko

no that richard simmons over at popseoul DID NOT just insult YG! GoongS may have not been award winning but don't pull TOP down before he even shows what he's got (not ocunting the Hello MV)! that's my baby!

i heard it was coming out in early to mid august. am i right? someone check, i can't remember exactly...

Guest the7REAL.

^Uhh, minneymeee since the drama hasn't even been shown yet, its too soon to tell when it will be on dvd/vcd. @_@;;

And about that article...how can that person judge TOP before even seeing his drama?! If its like that, then it makes it seem as though he/she has already made up their mind to look down on his acting even after they finally see it. What a shame. Anyways, that's gossip sites for ya.'

/edit/ oh, I just noticed you took out the rest of what the person says..lol. Oh and congrats to Big Bang for being 3rd on that...chart thingy..lol

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

whoa...i like seungri's jacket!!!! it looks kool!!! i bet its expensive -.-...thanks for showing the pic janny ^^

^ yea it is @_@ it's like $80.00USD rofl :x

minneymeee thanks for the article :)

haha dang, it'd be so awesome to have someone hot like TOP or just the WHOLE BIG BANG be at my highschool *___*

did i tell you guys about the TOP LOOK ALIKE at my school?! he's the SAME AGE as TOP too but he just graduated highschool this year.

And I got to be friends with him the 2nd semester XD haha he's so cute, a Korean fob.

I have a picture but then he doesn't look like TOP in the pic.. He looked more like TOP durning the first semester, and too bad i didn't get to take a pic of him with his longer hair like how TOP use to have during the documentaries.

_j.png

KIUP (the TOP look alike), LOOKS LIKE THE TOP ABOVE RIGHT HERE ^ man ahah so cute.

and yayyy congradulations for BIG BANG making it in the TOP three on the chart thingyy :D

i loved TOP rapping "I want you" originally by drunken tiger *O* <333

man i wanna hear GD rap it lmao, <3 i love this song.

no that richard simmons over at popseoul DID NOT just insult YG! GoongS may have not been award winning but don't pull TOP down before he even shows what he's got (not ocunting the Hello MV)! that's my baby!

i heard it was coming out in early to mid august. am i right? someone check, i can't remember exactly...

Warned for going around the swear filter. This is absolutely not allowed. Read the rules please.

haha dang, it'd be so awesome to have someone hot like TOP or just the WHOLE BIG BANG be at my highschool *___*

did i tell you guys about the TOP LOOK ALIKE at my school?! he's the SAME AGE as TOP too but he just graduated highschool this year.

And I got to be friends with him the 2nd semester XD haha he's so cute, a Korean fob.

I have a picture but then he doesn't look like TOP in the pic.. He looked more like TOP durning the first semester, and too bad i didn't get to take a pic of him with his longer hair like how TOP use to have during the documentaries.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...g%20bang/_j.png

KIUP (the TOP look alike), LOOKS LIKE THE TOP ABOVE RIGHT HERE ^ man ahah so cute.

and yayyy congradulations for BIG BANG making it in the TOP three on the chart thingyy :D

that's sooo cool x)

i want a TOP look a like at my school..

too bad all the guys there are oogly.

but there is a tablo look a like.

can you send me the link for the vid?

and what part of idol world was that?

uhhh, i don't really remember which episode it was.

it was the ending of them, the ones where they all go through meeting that girls and stuff.

i would rewatch it and tell you but the freaking girl picks TOP and they hold hands and he choses her over the money and,,,,

i just can't go through watching it again T.T

but GD is soooooooo funny in that part of idol world.

i laughed my head off watching GD.

kekeke :)

sorry i couldn't help x)

Guest xXsmilesXx

^ yea it is @_@ it's like $80.00USD rofl :x

minneymeee thanks for the article :)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/j...g%20bang/_j.png

i loved TOP rapping "I want you" originally by drunken tiger *O* <333

man i wanna hear GD rap it lmao, <3 i love this song.

^My sister's boyfriend is a korean fob TOP lookalike..it's weird they also have the same hair at the same time..

Big Bang in the #3 spot..thats so awesome..can't wait for all their new stuff...

Guest mon5482

minneymeee - thanks for sharing the article. What a horrible journalist to have made a judgment over someone else's failure and I dont think of Goong S as a failure to SE7EN...but nvm that...gosh she obviously missed out on the HELLO m/v. <_<

I was thinking about that news over BIG BANG's documentary being aired in 15 different Asian nations...you know what else is great about it...they're gonna have to put subs for it...i dont think dubbing it would do the docu justice...now lets just hope they sub it in english; it is the universal language; they wont have to waste efforts subbing it in different language :D *>.<*

that's sooo cool x)

i want a TOP look a like at my school..

too bad all the guys there are oogly.

but there is a tablo look a like.

uhhh, i don't really remember which episode it was.

it was the ending of them, the ones where they all go through meeting that girls and stuff.

i would rewatch it and tell you but the freaking girl picks TOP and they hold hands and he choses her over the money and,,,,

i just can't go through watching it again T.T

but GD is soooooooo funny in that part of idol world.

i laughed my head off watching GD.

kekeke :)

sorry i couldn't help x)

Please do not quote pics. Read rule No. 5.

Guest kim.haeyun

awesome! i TOPped the PAGE...PIC SPAM!!!!

LOTS MORE PICS FROM MTV SCHOOL ATTACK

COURTESY OF MAGAZINET

%7Boption%7D mtsa-group.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040004.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040005-1.jpg[/img <i see daesung's boxers :blush:

%7Boption%7D M0040009.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040010.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040011.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040014.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7D M0040016.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040017.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7D M0040018.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040019.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040020.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040024.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040008.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040031.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040032.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D M0040033.jpg[/img< YB kinda look like se7en here (imo)

~*~

here's another one...GD & that bun :D

%7Boption%7D 46d40db069d34ba37c399bcba8.jpg[/img

credit: magazinet, bestiz, popcornfor2

ohmyy. lol. thanks for sharing! but jeez i`m behind on bigbang news..T_T are they all cutting their hair short now? i miss TOP`s long hair. it was hottnesss. oh yeaa. comment on bigbangs outfits: lol. what is UP?? with the various words, symbols, pictures, etc. across the..erm crotch area of their pants? i hope it`s not gonna be their trademark because it`s really awkward. O_o like in their concert, TOP wears pants that say "big" across his..eh..area. lol. it`s very awkward. did GD just shave the sides of his head?

anywayy. i came to post my 1000th post in the BBthread~! muahahah! go bigbangg! i can`t wait to watch TOP`s drama.

p.s. i didn`t like GoongS. i mean, i love se7en. but the drama was just..bad. TT_TT whatever. his music is sexy and that`s what counts.

Archived