{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

thank you Janny & Thina (can i call you guys that? > <) for the clear up too. i kept laughing my butt off when i read her comments on their myspaces. she crazy. :ph34r: o_o if i would see they're myspaces, i would be like, "they can type english?! o_o and have the time to do all that?!" lol. i just kept laughing. im weird. :mellow:

thanks for the hawaii pics too, moon_blue, t.yama, and susmariosep. ^o^ me like~ *perverted grin* lol. *slaps self*

i really wanna watch I Am Sam. so excited. kek. thanks for the preview! and the I Am Sam pics, Tempo is hottt. XqO lol.

-vicky

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

and how the heeck do yu and your friend know thats not their real myspace?? so dont be assuming poop too!. gosh grow the heck up and leave all this bb drama myspace shiet alone.. gosh.. yall have no time to be checking their stinkin myspace and crap all day long... goodness gracious

In my defense, Yes, i had some time free time on my hands checking out these fake myspaces, just as ur friend has time to make up these fake myspaces. IF i hadn't stumbled upon the fake promotional flyer for a fake YG FAMILY CONCERT in 2008, i wouldnt have posted anything but I did because it bothered me the fact that fans are being fooled that way, in any way for that matter, so I felt that things needed to be cleared out, so I brought out facts regarding the FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACE as it is the rights of FANs to know THE REAL S~. I just didnt want anymore people being fooled and I hated the fact that BIG BANG are being used. That's fine if your friends know BIG BANG...hey its great! but making up 'official' myspaces and putting up false information is DISRESPECTFUL to the fans and most of all to THE ARTISTS. I just wanted to put it out there so that fans know and can stay away from that type of sham. Now, let this end here. I dont want edward to close this thread.

If everyone wants to know the facts, I've presented them here: big bang myspace facts. FANS can judge them for themselves...most of us VIPS already know the truth, but i know there are lots of newbies here that may want to know the facts.

Guest iijennieii

so basically your saying... most of the artists out there nowadays.. their myspace are fake??? what if it was all true??

In my defense, Yes, i had some time free time on my hands checking out these fake myspaces, just as ur friend has time to make up these fake myspaces. IF i hadn't stumbled upon the fake promotional flyer for a fake YG FAMILY CONCERT in 2008, i wouldnt have posted anything but I did because it bothered me the fact that fans are being fooled that way, in any way for that matter, so I felt that things needed to be cleared out, so I brought out facts regarding the FAKE BIG BANG MYSPACE as it is the rights of FANs to know THE REAL S~. I just didnt want anymore people being fooled and I hated the fact that BIG BANG are being used. That's fine if your friends know BIG BANG...hey its great! but making up 'official' myspaces and putting up false information is disrespectful to the fans and most of all to artists. I just wanted to put it out there so that fans know and can stay away from that type of sham. Now, let this end here. I dont want edward to close this thread.

If everyone wants to know the facts, I've presented them here: big bang myspace facts. FANS can judge them for themselves...most of us VIPS already know the truth, but i know there are lots of newbies here that may want to know the facts.

iijennieii: i support you for defending your friend too. ^o^ but, please don't use so much colorful words though. > < the Big Bang thread might shut down. :( i agree with gmae & smile-jw. > <

-vicky

Guest thina

so basically your saying... most of the artists out there nowadays.. their myspace are fake??? what if it was all true??

what if it was all FALSE?

it goes both ways. most celebrities that DO have myspace usually would put theirs on private mode, which would make sense so they can have SOMEWHAT of privacy and a life you know? and from the stuff that is on these big bang myspaces, it's obviously copy/pasted from wikipedia, soompi, YGBB, and what not (without even giving proper credit). and us fans don't need to personally know big bang to not know that they'd be TOO busy with their schedule/job to keep up with myspace and log in every other day to update their page with stuff posted on soompi/YGBB. heck, they can barely keep in touch with their FAMILIES and friends, nor reply back to every UFOtown message (which IS the real stuff indeed), so it's obvious that these constantly-updated myspaces AND yahoo messenger sn's are indeed NOT their's. plus, wouldn't you think they'd write more Korean font on their page (and their 'comments') more than write in English? plus-plus, it doesn't help your friend that her friends tell others what she says and does.

anyways, wow... the "i am sam" drama isn't the 'serious dramatic' thing i thought it would be hahah- it seems very cute so far, but who knows. tempo looks like those cute bad boys that sit in the back of the classrooms :lol: i can't wait to see what the drama is all about. thanks to everyone who posted something about it :D

Guest smile-jw

Uh well. Most Artists from the US, DO have myspaces and they are music myspaces.

As for artists from asia, NO their myspaces totally are FAKE. Unless their company released the URL.

(:

So are you saying you belived all those artists from asia have a myspace?..

Oh Dear. :phew:

Ok well i think what was needed to be said was already said so..HUSH IT! (jk. but..yeah. o_o)

I really dont want this thread to be closed so i think we can drop this. (:

Guest susmariosep

Mon NEVER said that most artists' MySpaces are fake. She was simply talking about the Big bang ones.

Its not unrealistic to think that some artists DO have MySpace accounts to promote their music (Skull from Stony Skunk is a perfect example), but to have someone make them up and claim them to be official only causes confusion and miseleads new fans.

Its a pity that your friend got ragged on and its very honourable of you to defend her, but this argument is just going to go around in circles.

I suggest we all agree to disagree and drop it? The last thing we all want is for this thread to be shut down :unsure:

Anddddd back on topic, i've re-upped the I Am Sam Preview & G-Bong's UFOTown vid onto Megaupload for those who can't use Clubbox and/or upload.th.la. Seeing as we can't post direct downloads... uh PM me if you need them? (that's ok right? omg idkkkkk)

I for one am glad that I Am Sam is one of those comedic dramas. I much prefer laughing at how silly the storyline is over bawling my eyes out because this character dies and this one will never get their ONE TRUE LOVE OH NOEZ, so i'm anxiously waiting for the drama to air!

Just a question though, is there some sort of k-pop tracker (similar to jpopsuki or the j-dorama tracker) for torrent downloads, or will i have to fight Clubbox again to get downloads for the episodes?

Guest the7REAL.

^Oh Aisah we can't post direct download links here! >_<;; But thanks!~ I'll look for it...somewhere...lols //edit// You can prolly check d-addicts.com when the drama comes out, they have torrent downloads there for most dramas!

YOU KNOW IF YOUR GONNA SAY POOP BOUT MY FRIEND SAY IT IN HER FACE.. SHE AINT A stinkin POSER AND poop... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SOMEONE IS FAKE OR NOT.. grow the poop up! dont be saying stuff about anyone that you dont know... AND TRUST ME THAT GIRL KATHY AINT A stinkin PLAYYA!! and no she aint going out with TOP or GD.. so get your ______ facts straight before you start mouthing people!! and please you aint the real mrs kwon jiyoung.. no one is until he picks tha right girl... you know what even if their english isn perfect it aint that hard to write english.. some people are better in writing in english than speaking.. she aint a faker.. you know what.. im the girl that said how are you and GD doing.. you got a problem with that say it in my face.. dont be syaing poop on soompi and leaving it there.. gosh.. you know what.. i know that they aint going outtt.. im not that stupid..gosh!! goodness gracious... man stop this online poop before you blow it out of hands.... and how the heeck do yu and your friend know thats not their real myspace?? so dont be assuming poop too!. gosh grow the heck up and leave all this bb drama myspace shiet alone.. gosh.. yall have no time to be checking their stinkin myspace and crap all day long... goodness gracious

^I can't read that without laughing. Everytime you say POOP! :lol: And, I would just LOVE to say what I think in front of both your faces. :) Name the place and time, cause' ya'll know I fly free! (Thina too! lol) We could have a VIP convention everyone! :w00t: That would be so much FUN! :D Sorry Edward, I could not resist. Anyways, back on topic, the fake Big Bang myspaces are both disgusting and laughable, please stay out of this thread, if you have nothing relevant to say about the REAL Big Bang. :) I also wish we could stop talking about those FAKE Big Bang myspaces here...

anyways..

i should introduce myself.

hi! my name is darlene, I'm from the east coast of the US & have always loved Big Bang since.... last year. i wish i had found out about them earlier because i wished to have supported them even when they were still training for their debut, but then, what matters is that i still support them to this day =] BIG BANG HWAITING! ooh, my favorites are TOP & SeungRi hehe funny, the oldest and the magnae. ♥ please treat me well! *bows* (lol..)

so.. whats the current brand that Big Bang sports a lot nowadays ? i'm thinking 10 Deep ? lol i want some of their clothes, gosh awesome fashion sense. why can't boys from the US have such fashion sense like that ? xD in addition, can't wait til 'i am sam' i just saw the preview a couple hours ago =] TOP is lookin so good *fans herself* lol

^Hey Darlene, Welcome to the Big Bang Thread! I'm Jerilyn..It doesn't matter if when you started posting here or not, I can tell you've still been following up on Big Bang either way!^^; It's always good to see more VIP here. I'm not sure what they wear nowadays, I've stopped caring in the brand they wear, cause I haven't seen anything that I would like to buy myself in awhile..haha...OH Except SaKun but that's only sold in Korea. :(

Oh and those pictures of TOP in 'I Am Sam' make me that much more excited for his part in the drama, since I think it's gonna be a mix of things going on. From the preview I keep feeling like it may lead to Tutor/Student love...although that may be because I saw that other Star Candy drama awhile ago, which reminds me of that whole 'teacher-helping-students-live-better-lives-deal'. I'm glad this series looks to be more humorous than serious, I think for TOP's first role in a drama it should be something more light-heartted, though from the previews he seems to be mean-mugging a lot. I wonder if he'll cry in the drama for not getting the girl. ;_; We'll see.

Going on about TOP still...lol..I can't wait to see his solo MV!!! >_<;;; I wonder when those solo MVs will come out. @_@;; I'm more excited about seeing more of the other 3 (DS,SR,TOP) this time around since GDYB already had solo MVs and I'm not looking forward to see anotherr chick in a YB MV...haha...Or at least I wanna hear some kind of preview of GD's song he wrote, 'Lie'. So much to look forward to, it's insane. I bet something will come out soon when we least expect it. You know how they like to make a 'Big Bang!'[/end lame BB joke..but I gots more]

for the myspace mishap.

honestly i don't think any korean singers have myspaces.

simply because it would take them FOREVER to read and understand how to use it.

i mean i know they're dedicated to pleasing fans but they need the time to make themselves look good for our eyes ;)

mannn,,that side profile of TOP is the BOMB DIGGITY

boy, i do love his nose.

does he come out as a stalker in i am sam?

i hope not!!

it's ohkay, even though he comes out as a stalker he's still fine :)

-bbcsh

Guest dankyung

omggg top looks awesome in those pics~~~~~

it's airing in august right?

and whoooooooooooo

top's hair is growing back : D

don't get me wrong i love the shirt hair but

i really miss hislong hair TT ahaha

he comes out as a stalker?? TT

i only see TOP having like really like

sentimental parts and being the person

who gets you head of heels ahaha

stalker O.o it's going to be prettyyy

interesting. ahaha (: fighting with the

drama. <3333

Guest sungieluv

thanks for the link!

TOP IS SO HOT

i thought the drama was more dramatic. the preview made me think of it more as a comedy. its ok. TOP is in it :D

YAYA

Guest bbasya

thanks moon_blue and t.yama for those I am Sam pictures of TOP!

he looks H O T as always. ;)

"I AM SAM" preview is up. SOM [orange@popcornfor2] made this lovely screencap.

~*~ edit ~*~

i've uploaded it on YOUTUBE, so you can watch it here:

[clip] {07242007} KBS - "I AM SAM" Preview

~*~

:w00t: thanks monica!

oh. i thought I am Sam would be like heavy drama. it looks more like a comedy to me. hehe.

can't wait for it to start.

Guest sockrahtease

There are some artists that have real myspaces, like Jin, Snacky Chan, Maniac, etc.

I can't wait for the BB Hawaii music video... I'm picturing sea blue water, all white fits, and Taekwon's bare chest. <3

Guest mon5482

~*~

there's nothing more that i can say, whats needed to be said about the fake BB myspace accounts has been said...if you feel like discussing it further, click on the link in my siggy...as far as its discussion here, let's all stop now before this thread is closed by edward; we all dont want that to happen. so all further discussion about myspace...follow the link in my siggy.

that's it! the end!

~*~

for the myspace mishap.

honestly i don't think any korean singers have myspaces.

simply because it would take them FOREVER to read and understand how to use it.

i mean i know they're dedicated to pleasing fans but they need the time to make themselves look good for our eyes ;)

mannn,,that side profile of TOP is the BOMB DIGGITYboy, i do love his nose.

does he come out as a stalker in i am sam?

i hope not!!

it's ohkay, even though he comes out as a stalker he's still fine :)

-bbcsh

:lol: omo! havent said or heard "BOMB DIGGITY" in a loooong while! I think everyone assumed that "I AM SAM" was going to be a sad sentimental drama...i think if you're like me, you associated the title with the american movie "I AM SAM"...i bawled my eyes out in that movie. I'm glad the drama is a comedy, it will be fun to watch and it suits TOP also, since he's such a comic.

haha, he's a fione as stalker!!! he can stalk me anytime, altho i would probably end up stalking him.

yeah like jerilyn, i can sense that teacher-student relationship

is it me or does T.O.P. just depict the ultimate uljjang character that u read in those fanfics (sorry summer is boring, ive been reading up on big bang fanfics, what? :huh: they're fun to read, it kills time at work! :D)

*shameless plug: [completed]~In Terms Of Love~ ;I HOP 4 U ; ANYSTAR ; BIG BANG THEORY ; ...and more BIG BANG FANFICS here

Guest nounu

WOW.. haven't been here for days.. and there has been so much said..

thanks for clearing out the fake myspaces, but i agree not to talk about

it more, because we would not appreciate the thread being shut down...

thanks for all the pictures... it looks like they are having so much fun

in the sun... i also haven't found T.O.P. in amy of the pictures.. what

happened to him...

the pictures of "I AM SAM" are CUTE.. T.O.P. looks so different.. With

the clothes.. and his ears do stick out now that his hair is so short...

thanks jojo for the info...

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

G-RI7EN's:SKY gosh i love ur sn! lol i posted it as.. kreative/attractive sn in some thread a while back. but anywho yea cyworld is WAY MORE believable. heh thanks for the welcome! yea i see big bang wearing a lot of bape, gosh, top makes me want to get that purple camo BAPE hoodie.. but it costs $590 on this one site ><;; and bape is getting out of style.. not only that, too much fakes (reminds me of LV) lol. think i might want to get me some 10deep XD deep dots!! w00t. and as expected of janny, paying full attention to GD =] (lol i remember i saw ur thread in the members 411 but cant find it no more). btw, jao ben khon thai bau ? lol sorry haha

LMAO, really!? XDD There's this HUGE meaning behind it.

basically it's like i'm their sky, because yumi gave me a korean name which is haneul, which means sky. and she told me these two lines:

001. “ I name you HaNeul. Why? Because it means sky and you are the sky that surrounds Se7en, and everytime you shed your tears, your tears will rain on him. - YUMI (yumi-chan @ soompi)”

002.“ GD SAYS: Janny baby, you are my wind, you're my rain, the air in which surrounds me and that angel sent from the sky <3 Yep, the name ha neul matches you perfectly. - YUMI (yumi-chan @ soompi)”

so that's why i changed my username to how it is now ^^ but i added seungri in it since i have this thing for GD's love for Seungri ahha

but yeah, thanks for the sweet compliment on that haha i can't believe you posted that at a thread.

yeah, BAPE is like everywhere *__* (the fake ones).

SAKUN <3 i want that sakun jacket TOP had and also the mask..

and i want the jeans they wore for their performance haha, just because they wore it :x

chai, bpen khon thai ^^ wow you are too? coolsss.

LMAO HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND

hyoritoppyje4.jpg

I thought it was quite hilarious XDD and at the same time..

looking at TOP + HYORI, woo-wooooo~~~

credits to some member at VIPBIGBANG <3

Guest t. yama

^ Ahh! Thank you so much for posting those school attack pics!! I really wanna see it...but I can't find it anywhere. >.<

This so looks like a myspace/scenester picture in the bathroom with the mirror..haha

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2305/89003662mg2.jpg

GD looks super fly in this one. He looks extra elongggated. haha. I spot TOP's shaved eyebrows! B)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4317/33420691kj0.jpg

YB looks so kawaii in the 3rd pic. He seriously looks like a lil kid XD His shaved head turned him into the maknae. jk

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6159/90055607ti6.jpg

Peace out Daesungiee~

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9290/79608269ja9.jpg

I love these pics so much. I looked at the ones on bestiz and they're so <333

GD and that bun. I'm so use to it now. XD He can pull off any hairstyle.

In all the pictures...their skin looks so healthy, smooth, and shiny. *_* So soft..that I'd like to touch...LOL. :sweatingbullets::P

Archived