{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

OK I ORIGINALLY POSTED MORE PICS FROM "I AM SAM" AND I GUESS TIFFY ^ EDITED HER POST AND ADDED PICS AS WELL...

"I AM SAM" preview is up. SOM [orange@popcornfor2] made this lovely screencap.

~*~ edit ~*~

i've uploaded it on YOUTUBE, so you can watch it here:

[clip] {07242007} KBS - "I AM SAM" Preview

~*~

you can upload the preview from BIGBANGPOP CLUBBOX

sam.jpg

CREDIT: daum, popcornfor2

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she7g

omg thx for all the new pics updates!!!

tempo looks very hot in his new drama, i cant wait to watch it now!!! i esp love the pic with his hand going behind his head gosh he just looks so hot posing like that...lol...

and the hawaii pics wow soo fast...i soo wish i could be there rite now!!! they are all shirtless...dies....i cant wait for the mv now! sad though i didnt see any sign of top in da pics... :(

Guest p a r q u e.

Wow. They look so hot in the hawaii pictures. Especially DaeSung and his new bod. XD

AND WOW WOW WOW. Can't wait for top's new drama. He looks like sucha bad boy. Hehe.

Thank you everyone for the pics & such. Makes me happy! (:

Guest amyyboo

OH MAN..those people that are on the beach with big bang. I envy them :( how can they just ignore big bang??!! The boys look like they're having lots of fun. I think TOP is hiding back at the hotel..since you know he doesnt like exposing his skin. :lol:

Those pictures of TOP is his drama is SEXXYY. In the preview, the slap looks soo fake. Well, it better be fake..cause she better not hurt TOP.

....i say we all fly to Hawaii..and split up to look for BigBang xD

Guest KuYA II

thanks for sharing the caps...especiallyt eh drama ones...for some reaosn i could only see a little bit of top's head int he pic...he should be in the front!!! hehehe dang hes rocking with his hairstyle..

thanks for all the new pics and video previewwww of i am sam guys~!!! : )

TOP looks so evill in the new drama..I LOVE IT haahah. :lol:

Guest la.la.la

thanks for those i am sam picss

he's soo cute

& the girl slapped him. the biznatch

lol jk, but what exactly did he catch her doing??

but, i know it's for the look of his character & all but how could they shave his eyebrows like that??

to make it look like he had eyebrow rings. it wasn't necessary :((

Thanks for the new TOP pictures! Ahh, he looks so hot. XD I love him in that school uniform. In that

second pic...he's got that stare again. *hides* haha. So bad boy-esque. I love it. He looks so hardcore.

I can't wait to see the drama!! It's almost August. ^^

Thanks for the clearer Hawaii pictures Aisah. Haha, Jerilyn...you're right...whoever took those has a weird

name for themselves..but I wanna see more! haha. Aw..GD's arms do look a little small. Maybe because he is

bending over? lol ^_^ They're there...somewhere.

And, Thanks for the news about BB's docs being aired in other asian countries. *woot. Spreading the VIP love!

As for the fishies, you can totally see them by the shore. I know in Hawaii, there's this one beach where all of

the fish swim right up to you and you can see them very clearly. If it's just a regular beach, you can still see

fish too.

I remember when I went Hawaii, I saw a big angel fish when I had my snorkeling mask on and

then a big giant sea turtle was also near the shore.

Found some more TOP pictures!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/406/118...9001024lqu7.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2933/11...9001025lzc6.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5724/11...9001026ljf2.jpg

Aww, he's covered. ^

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/101/118...9003002lap5.jpg

credits; daum+KBS

The highlighted part is not related to Big Bang. Please stay on topic.

OK I ORIGINALLY POSTED MORE PICS FROM "I AM SAM" AND I GUESS TIFFY ^ EDITED HER POST AND ADDED PICS AS WELL...

"I AM SAM" preview is up. SOM [orange@popcornfor2] made this lovely screencap.

~*~ edit ~*~

i've uploaded it on YOUTUBE, so you can watch it here:

[clip] {07242007} KBS - "I AM SAM" Preview

I thought it'd be a serious drama, not a goofy one. Not that interested anymore. TOP looks good though. Thanks for the clip.

hello, ello, ellow. [lol redroc song , still can't get over that vid^^] guys, im nga.

im new to BIGBANG since three days ago, after i stummble on a fanfic

KISSING AFFAIR<3 <<<seriously, this is a MUST READ for bigbang fan, espically T.O.P fan^^

he so incredibly hot in it. pg-13 tho.

lol, so i was a bigbang fan pratically over a fanfic, i went to find out who they are, && a fan ever since. ^^

gahh, they are soo hot. :w00t:

but im in love with T.O.P <333, he has such a deep voice which make his rapping so great. like the american ones.

to be honest, i didn't really like ANY asian rapper/gansta group b/c unfortunately most suck untill

i found him/BIGBANG<3. thats probably why i haven't knew of their existence till now. shame on me.

anywhos, haha i can't believe T.O.P is in a drama, i want to watch it, ehh, i wish he was the lead role, [maybe in another drama huh. ^^] lol. the preview, dissapointed, it only show like 2 seconds of him.

i like all the other members too, they are great, handsome, hot :D .

Guest yma818

thanks for the updates, pictures, what not tiffany, monica, jerilyn, and whoever else i forgot to mention. (mianhae)

They boys are looking hot and skinny. lol. but daesung really is built.

i wonder if they would have snorkeling in their mv? hahaha that would be sorta hilarious to picture. as long as there are no girls? ahahah

Top looks so hot, even with this shaven eyebrows. :D

the shaven head of his is growing on me too.

the expression he has on his face after that ugh girl slapped him definitely.

poor top getting slapped around too often lately.

<_<:angry: :fury:

but seriously when YG said that we will be seeing lots of top he is not lying :D

Guest xrainonme

OMO!

I haven't been on here in a while!

Thank you so much for the pictures!

Fun in the Sun in Hawaii! Gosh I wish

I was there! I most definitely can't wait for

Top's new series! He looks very nice & mature

in his Drama pictures! Very thug like! haha

The boys are looking

very healthy & HOT as usual!

Monica, I think that clip you were wondering

about... I think it's new..but the host is just

being goofy? hahah

kdsnabi426 thank you for the lyrics to manwang

I've been looking for it! ^_^ Thank you!

I can not wait for Seung Ri's day! ^_^

I wonder what his special performance is

going to look like.

Janny! I know what you mean about some

Koreans in the States are not really into Big Bang.

I had a classmate who just moved from Korea, &

I was talking about how I love Big Bang & she laughed

because she's surprised that I even know them.

She's not really into them... It amazes me that we

go crazy over Korean stuff, and yet Koreans are more interested

in American things, well the ones I met anyway.

I mean Come ON! Big Bang is worth Drooling over!

Haha

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks for those pix in HAwaii , also at bigbang school attack and i am sam

i like that school girl uniform

the girl in i am sam is cute lol

TOP ,, so hot

Guest iijennieii

YOU KNOW IF YOUR GONNA SAY POOP BOUT MY FRIEND SAY IT IN HER FACE.. SHE AINT A stinkin POSER AND poop... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SOMEONE IS FAKE OR NOT.. grow the poop up! dont be saying stuff about anyone that you dont know... AND TRUST ME THAT GIRL KATHY AINT A stinkin PLAYYA!! and no she aint going out with TOP or GD.. so get your ______ facts straight before you start mouthing people!! and please you aint the real mrs kwon jiyoung.. no one is until he picks tha right girl... you know what even if their english isn perfect it aint that hard to write english.. some people are better in writing in english than speaking.. she aint a faker.. you know what.. im the girl that said how are you and GD doing.. you got a problem with that say it in my face.. dont be syaing poop on soompi and leaving it there.. gosh.. you know what.. i know that they aint going outtt.. im not that stupid..gosh!! goodness gracious... man stop this online poop before you blow it out of hands.... and how the heeck do yu and your friend know thats not their real myspace?? so dont be assuming poop too!. gosh grow the heck up and leave all this bb drama myspace shiet alone.. gosh.. yall have no time to be checking their stinkin myspace and crap all day long... goodness gracious

Yeah, BIG BANG myspace fakers are so retarded.

it's like they have NO COMMON SENSE and they won't get it through their head that:

01 Big Bang doesn't have time for this thing call MYSPACE, THEY HAVE a life, unlike that stupid FAKER.

02 Why would TOP and G.DRAGON go out with the SAME girl? =_= it's SO disgusting and messed up.

I mean, I don't think friends would go out with the same girl, so that one girl me and Thina were talking about..

she says she went out with GD and then with TOP and now she's back with GD (Oh and before she went out with TOP she was with HwanHee from FTTS) =_= ... man I just wanna tell her, "I'M the real Mrs. Kwon Jiyong", LOL <-- kidding about the last line :P

03 How can BIG BANG possible have that time to code their layouts and reply to every comment and eve TYPE IN ENGLISH FLUENTLY? =_=

i think i had more to say earlier but i forgot :x rofl.

anyways about those hoodies, they're so retarded dude =_=

YGESHOP doesn't even have those and if they did i wouldn't have been so freaking stressed over it -0-

it's like I think I was the FIRST ONE to find out those BB JACKETS were auctioned off and sold..

and HELLO, THERE'S ONLY ONE EACH AVAILABLE.

and that fake YG concert thing..

i just want to tell her how retarded and fake her tickets look -__-''

BIG BANG doesn't even have the time to post their messages on their own day, why would they have time to like chat on AIM or YIM (which is very stupid, i mean MSN is rather more believable).

How would they have the time to make myspaces and all that crap, or even have a girlfriend from GEORGIA.

this is the girl i'm talking about.

It ain't JSM this time. it's some girl i got no idea but Thina showed it to me.

SHE FAKED ALL THE BIG BANG MYSPACES IN HER TOP.

So RIGHT NOW, she's supposedly going out with our Kwon Leadah... and if you go to his myspace she would call him "baby" and "boo" and stuff.

and GD would comment back and say, "i missed you too" blah blah whatever.

and then Thina told me about another one where she used TOP's account she made herself and commented her own page saying they should hangout and all... and it was on HB2007 DAY <_< how retarded is that.

and one of her friends was all like, "How are you and GD doing? Have you guys been talking?"

also another comment she (the faker) posted on supposedly GD's myspace, something like how she misses him and he's in hawaii and stuff and wishes he would come back.

Thina told me she claims that she met him and blah blah..

COME ON DUDE, SHE'S FROM GEOGRIA =_=; is GD really going to go out with a girl that he can't even see? nor did he ever meet? -0-;

and all the FALSE information on SEUNGRI and TOP too.

BIG BANG MYSPACE FAKERS ARE REALLY BAD LIARS, it's pretty sad :/

big bang fans, don't believe ANY myspace that claims they are a BIG BANG member whatsoever

I see some BIG BANG fans there that ACTUALLY believe all that bullkrap @_@ it's so sad.

i'm coming at it like monica, just want to let V.I.P's know what's real and what's not.

V ixLoveXse7en it's probably fake.. if big bang doesn't know of myspace i don't think the administrators of yg would.

they don't have the time anywho but i don't know *shrugs*

haha thanks thina, and yaahh i saw that before! it's so adorable :3 <3333

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I haven't been in the thread for less than 24 hours AND SOOOO MUCH HAS COME UP.

Let me just say, I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM THOSE HAWAII PICTURES!

I wish I was the water, oxygen, sand, even the seaweed that was around them.

Especially around Seung-Ri! OMO to that front picture of him. HE HAS BEEN WORKING OOOOUT.

Those other tourists are so lucky!!!!

BOO to no Hawaii pics of TOP :(

But the "I Am Sam" pics make it up :)

He looooooks sooooo goood with his shaved eyebrow and all.

He makes the bully look look so GOOD.

I love the preview, I can't wait 'till people post up downloads of the drama.

Crosses fingers* hopefully for all those without KBS.

Help some deprived people out! lol

Ahhh the UFOTOWN is sooo cute.

I can't get over all this new stuff.

I wonder when BB will be back and then...THE NEW VIDEOS!!!! dies*

To iijennieii, that post might get this thread shut down.

I'm just saying you might wanna take that outside the thread.

Let's keep this drama free :D

We're all here for the love of BB!

Guest smile-jw

iijennieii -

Okay. Well i understand youre trying to stand up for your friend, but it doesnt mean you should starts cussing and write a huge paragraph.

I suggest you starts taking those swear words out before you get warned or banned. (:

I think what we are trying to say is PLEASE DONT BOTHER MAKING ANY FAKE MYSPACES. DOESNT MATTER IF ITS BIG BANG OR ANY OTHER ARTIST. THERES NO POINT IN DOING IT UNLESS YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE.

So please no one start an argument on this.

THOSE people arent worth our time at all.

Id much rather be spazzing about how hot TOP looks in "I Am Sam" than aruging about somthing that they probably wont change anyway. x_x

OKK. SOOOOO.

I am new.

(:

I probably wont be able to reply much in this thread much but oh well. (:

TOP in I Am Sam.

Goodness so looking forward to that.

Finally i have another drama to watch. XD

Wowww Big Bang school attack.

WHOA. Seriously Daesungs hair looks good now 8D

Seungri matured too!~

Thanks for the updates and pictures~

<3

Guest iijennieii

hahhahaa :].. mmk took it all out.. but yeass... thats truee.. people shouldnt be saying stuff online if they cant say it in person.. i dont think thats what their saying bout the myspaces but yea... i dont start stuff.. they started it.. im jus finishing. :]

iijennieii -

Okay. Well i understand youre trying to stand up for your friend, but it doesnt mean you should starts cussing and write a huge paragraph.

I suggest you starts taking those swear words out before you get warned or banned. (:

I think what we are trying to say is PLEASE DONT BOTHER MAKING ANY FAKE MYSPACES. DOESNT MATTER IF ITS BIG BANG OR ANY OTHER ARTIST. THERES NO POINT IN DOING IT UNLESS YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE.

So please no one start an argument on this.

THOSE people arent worth our time at all.

Id much rather be spazzing about how hot TOP looks in "I Am Sam" than aruging about somthing that they probably wont change anyway. x_x

OKK. SOOOOO.

I am new.

(:

I probably wont be able to reply much in this thread much but oh well. (:

TOP in I Am Sam.

Goodness so looking forward to that.

Finally i have another drama to watch. XD

Wowww Big Bang school attack.

WHOA. Seriously Daesungs hair looks good now 8D

Seungri matured too!~

Thanks for the updates and pictures~

<3

Guest rawesome

Please do not spam.

I apologize about that.

Wow, more pictures! And they're a lot clearer this time! Thank you to the person that took the pictures! The boys look like they're really having tons of fun! I can't wait for their MV to premiere :sweatingbullets: and of course, their upcoming new single/mini-album! Thank you to all that posted/shared the new pictures + the preview for "I Am Sam" (mon5482)! TOP sure is looking mighty fiiiiiiiiiiiine! Perhaps those pictures made up for not having a TOPless picture of TOP in Hawai'i, but I'm sure that all the TOP lovers in the house would love at least one. Am I right or am I right? LOL

I wonder what Big Bang has in store for us next week. Lately, they've been surprising us with new stuff every week or two :phew:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

& easy enough, i don't know you guys but thanks Janny & Thina for clearing that stuff up. ♥. i found it kinda suspicious that this 1 girl kept appearing in 'their' tops, in otehr words, the girl that janny & thina was talking about.

i feel so bad that my friend whose titled on myspace as 'i♥YB' stays up so late at nite just so she can 'talk to YB'. have always been skeptical about celebrities myspaces and always will. besides, they would never have time for such things. real cyworlds, i would believe, but MYSPACE!? lol. ur kidding me.

anyways..

i should introduce myself.

so.. whats the current brand that Big Bang sports a lot nowadays ? i'm thinking 10 Deep ? lol i want some of their clothes, gosh awesome fashion sense. why can't boys from the US have such fashion sense like that ? xD in addition, can't wait til 'i am sam' i just saw the preview a couple hours ago =] TOP is lookin so good *fans herself* lol

Your welcome :) yea that's what I've been saying, Cyworld is way more believable than MYSPACE @_@

And I don't want the V.I.P'ers to fall into all that crap :/ so yeah ^^

Welcome to the BIG BANG thread Darlene! ^^ and I'm Janny <3

haha yeah, BIG BANG's wears a lot of BAPE (BathingApe), 10DEEP, BBC, SAKUN <333 (i want it but there's no way to get it T^T), and GD's always wear jordan hats and all ;DDD

yuuup, their style is BIG BANGIN' yoo.

Archived