{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

lol. that photoshop pictures of the boys are hilarious !! and the preview of the school attack is awesome.

i love G.D. and his lil bun.

Talk about G.D. he's one awesome leader !!! writing songs for the album !!! so awesome !!!!

BTW... i'm another non-Korean fan. I'm VietNamese, and I love Big Bang !

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ Jiyong IS an amazing leader <3

He's so talented, words can't even explain.

this Korean dude Phillip was all like, "Koreans don't like Big Bang".

and I was like, "so?" and my other Thai friend Sam who likes big bang too (a guy XD) looked at me and rolled his eyes at phillip rofl.

and then he says, "what? they don't."

and i said, "so what if they don't.." and Sam was like, "yeah, so?"

and he was like, "60% Koreans don't like BIG BANG."

-- I wasn't sure if he was talking about Koreans over here only or Koreans OVERALL.. but yea @_@

and then I was like, "and?"

and he says, "aanddd... BIG BANG has more international fans than Korean fans, and it's weird."

and me and Sam were like, "So what? people still like BIG BANG."

and then he was like, "I don't like BIG BANG.."

and i was like, "cause youu're lameeee."

and he says, "but i listen to their music." i was like, wtf? =_= stupid.

ANYWAYS MY POINT WAS..

it really does seem like they have more international fans, (for in the US) though ;___;

NONE of the Koreans at my school like BIG BANG.. i mean they don't have big bang but they're just not a fan, well actually no one at skool besides sam and his brother :x rofl and me.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

wah alot filipinas who like BB heheh i didnt know that

i just watch their doc. again eps. 4 , DaeSung's esp.

and it made me feel a lil sad, i dont no why maybe bcuz they were so cute

it's ok, it's normal that they seems now more mature, they do look hotter ^^

i love BB no matter wht

Guest plumeria

I'm pretty sure Big Bang is already here in Hawaii. The weather tomorrow is going have some rain (Oahu)...Chances of rain is like 50%, so hopefully they'll find the right places to shoot the mv, especially if they are filming outside and hopefully it won't rain till night time (if they're not going to film in the night that is). Sunday will be pretty sunny, so yay for them. Wow I'm sounding like a weather news caster ahhahaha. KITV Channel 4 news......(One of Hawaii's News Channel).

I doubt I'll bump into Big Bang this weekened :(. So I hope other Big Bang fans will be able too.

Guest the7REAL.

hey, the big bang cafe always sends its members emails, and just for this time, i was juss wondering if someone can loosely translate/summarize what this says..i dunno, maybe so we can know what fan events they talk about..or if it says anything about them in hawaii..haha..i dunno..so please, if someone can help out...we'd appreciate it!><;; something about...recruiting for something..i know the address for turning in fanletters is on this n thats all..haha @_@ i got this on the 19th..when i just usually delete such emails..aha...^^;

[필독] 빅뱅팬클럽 V.I.P 1차 추가모집 마감안내!!

안녕하세요, 빅뱅STAFF 입니다 ^^

지난 3월 12일부터 3월 31일까지 모집되었던 V.I.P의 추가모집을 마감합니다.

인증번호를 받으시고, 마운트를 보내주지 않으셨던 분들은

2007년 7월 31일까지 도착할 수 있도록 보내주시기 바랍니다 !

- 보내주실 것 : 마운트 5개, (사진과 주민번호가 있는) 신분증,

받으신 인증번호, 입금증 사본, (14세미만은)부모님 동의서

- 보내주실 곳 : 서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10 호성빌딩 4F. 팬클럽담당자 앞. 우) 121-829

7월 31일까지 보내주시지 않으신 분들은 인증번호를 받으셨어도,

팬클럽 가입이 무효가 되니, 기한을 꼬~옥 지켜 주시기 바랍니다 !!

(※ 팬클럽 가입이 무효가 되시면, 당연히 공홈의 V.I.P 게시판도 이용하실 수 없습니다.)

8월 19일 V.I.P 팬클럽창단식에서 팬클럽 카드가 꼭! 필요하시니...

되도록이면, 팬클럽창단식 전까지 카드를 꼭 수령하시기 바랍니다. ^^

본인의 잘못으로 기한이 지나서 도착한 마운트나,

입금하신 금액은 보상해 드리지 않습니다 ^^

※ 입금증 사본이 없으신 경우,

입금하신 날짜와 "입금자명(입금하실때 입력한 이름 또는 번호)" 등 입금정보를 꼭 적어보내주세요!

※ 인증번호를 받지 않으신 분들 중 입금을 하셨다면...

7월 31일까지 마운트를 보내주시면, 카드를 발송해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

※ 분실의 위험이 있으니, 일반우편보다는 등기나 택배로 보내주시기 바랍니다.

★ 다음 기수모집이 결정될 경우에는 공지를 통해 알려드리니 추가 모집 문의는 피해주세요 ★

★ 팬클럽 카드 분실 및 아직 카드를 수령하지 못하진 분들에 대한 주의사항 안내는 추후공지를 참고해 주시기 바랍니다. ★

Guest yma818

LOL!!! that picture of them as pageant contestants are hilarious!!! HAHA GD looks pissed. but I agree YoungBae does make a good looking girl. >.< but GD does too. much better than top. A better manipulation would have GD and YB in the top two. lol!

Thanks Monica for the link to the preview. GD had one line. "BIG BANG" aahaha! if you watch closely, after YB does his flip things he rubs his BALD head! HAHAHAA!!! so cute! :D

I want to see their MV! Hurry and film and release it boys!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hey gguys......is BB having anymore concerts? I might go to Korea so I want to see them!!

YG should sell more of BB merchandise here!

Guest amyyboo

About the Big Bang having more international fans, i think that's a really good thing. Which means...BIG BANG SHOULD PERFORM INTERNATIONALLY MORE. MOSTLY HERE IN THE USA...defintely california ^_^.

Guest vanillaxluckiexsaphire

and I was like, "so?" and my other Thai friend Sam who likes big bang too (a guy XD) looked at me and rolled his eyes at phillip rofl.

-- I wasn't sure if he was talking about Koreans over here only or Koreans OVERALL.. but yea @_@

and he says, "aanddd... BIG BANG has more international fans than Korean fans, and it's weird."

ANYWAYS MY POINT WAS..

it really does seem like they have more international fans, (for in the US) though ;___;

NONE of the Koreans at my school like BIG BANG.. i mean they don't have big bang but they're just not a fan, well actually no one at skool besides sam and his brother :x rofl and me.

xD; all of the koreans at my school like big bang :>

and im korean. and i like big bang XD

well, all of the girls at least >>;

not the guys o________0

Guest fallenbroke

ANYWAYS MY POINT WAS..

i so totally agree ! :) g-d's a darn good leader ! he sets a raelly good example :lol:

and well , i dont know about the fan thing but over where i'm at , hardly anyone knows about big bang . though it's kind of a good thing cos we have loads of face fans here . they don't hear , they see . it's somewhat annoying . yeah but that's besides the point . i think probably that phillip guy meant that as compared to DBSK or some other all-time favourite bands Big Bang isn't as good . but i like big bang's approach to their songs . special's the word .

P.S. all these are just IMO . :sweatingbullets:

About the Big Bang having more international fans, i think that's a really good thing. Which means...BIG BANG SHOULD PERFORM INTERNATIONALLY MORE. MOSTLY HERE IN THE USA...defintely california ^_^.

xD; all of the koreans at my school like big bang :>

and im korean. and i like big bang XD

well, all of the girls at least >>;

not the guys o________0

i so totally agree ! :) g-d's a darn good leader ! he sets a raelly good example :lol:

and well , i dont know about the fan thing but over where i'm at , hardly anyone knows about big bang . though it's kind of a good thing cos we have loads of face fans here . they don't hear , they see . it's somewhat annoying . yeah but that's besides the point . i think probably that phillip guy meant that as compared to DBSK or some other all-time favourite bands Big Bang isn't as good . but i like big bang's approach to their songs . special's the word .

P.S. all these are just IMO . :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, well I guess it also DEPENDS ON LOCATION *shrugs* or it just depends on people :x rofl.

but yea I think he meant compared to other boy groups, Big Bang isn't as popular WITH the Koreans? @_@ I don't know.

He's just stupid -__-; rofl. but I mean it's not a bad thing EVEN IF (i don't know if what phillip said was true) Big Bang did have less Korean fans, (not including Koreans in Korea)..

because it means BIG BANG ATTRACTS PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD OTHER THAN KOREANS! :D waah~ i feel soo impressed haha <333

AND YESSS, SO BIG BANG COULD OPEN UP WITH US MORE ^^ hopefully, one day, us international fans will get just as much or ALMOST as much as the Korean fans in Korea! ^^ HWAITINGGG <3

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

JERILYN- the mail says that if you want to become an official VIP member you need to send all 5 of the mounts (from the singles) and your Korean Social Security Number to - 보내주실 곳 : 서울시 마포구 상수동 349-10 호성빌딩 4F. 팬클럽담당자 앞. 우) 121-829 by July 31st

Guest thina

ANYWAYS MY POINT WAS..

hahaha that GUY is weird himself! who is HE to speak for Korea as a whole, saying 60% of them doesn't like big bang? he suuure must be hella caught up with statistics! *sarcasm* the same EXACT thing happened to me with this dude i know of, but he was saying it about SHINHWA (who is hella POPULAR in Korea). then he kept asking "how do you like music that you don't fully understand? why don't you listen to your race's music or something?". i just told him "i can say the SAAAME thing to foreigners who listen to American music and doesn't really know English" and he shutted up (rolling his eyes of course :rolleyes:). music is universal language, and i'm sure EVERY gasoo/artist loves all their fans regardless where they're at and who they are. i mean because, more fans bring in even MORE fans :D

i know a LOT of Koreans (and non-Koreans) here like/love big bang because they're not the typical kpop boy band you'd see and their music/dancing/style is impressive. i honestly think those who say "it's weird" that big bang has international fans thinks these Korean groups should only have a Korean fanbase or something.

anyways, in that clip monica posted (THANKS BY THE WAY!), is it just me or:

- does mangnae's voice sound a bit DEEPER, even if all he said was HWAITING? :w00t:

- GD looks kinda extra sexy with that bun? ;) he looks a bit more tan too...

and GOSH, daesung and that one semi-chest-revealing top! HOT STUFF!!! and i think tempo and YB looks great with their shaven heads. it "suits" tempo's style IMO and it was so cute how YB was rubbing his head during the performance.

- does mangnae's voice sound a bit DEEPER, even if all he said was HWAITING? :w00t:

- GD looks kinda extra sexy with that bun? ;) he looks a bit more tan too...

OH MY FREAKING GD, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGH THAT! O__O;;

puberty's comin' throughhh :x ROFL jk, he probably got it since 13-14 but anyway, HE IS BECOMING A FULL MAN! @_@;

his VOICE DID seem like it got deeper didn't it?! ;OO omgsh so hawt haha. now you don't have to worry about it Thina XP you and him = babies that is.

LMAO omgsh GD made me giggle RIGHT THEN AND THERE, so freaking cuttee.

BIGGG *pauses and pushes fist half way* BANGGG *fist is all the way up and does cheesy smile* ---> :D <---

LOOL too cute <3 (Thina, it's not just you, GD DOES look sexy with that bun hahaa and SO FREAKING CUTE..

well i think he looks SEXY-TO-THE-MAX anywhere, everywhere, and all the time ;__; .. not sure if he can get any sexier than that because it's the maxxx, rofl. i would explode @_@)

we need to watch a new clip where SEUNGRI talks for a long time, then that's how we could tell :x

Guest xaida

- GD looks kinda extra sexy with that bun? ;) he looks a bit more tan too....

LMAO omgsh GD made me giggle RIGHT THEN AND THERE, so freaking cuttee.

BIGGG *pauses and pushes fist half way* BANGGG *fist is all the way up and does cheesy smile* ---> :D <---

LOOL too cute <3 (Thina, it's not just you, GD DOES look sexy with that bun hahaa and SO FREAKING CUTE..

LOL! u guys are talking about how SeungRi's voice is deeper.

so i went and watched it again. and YES! it does sound a little deeper! "Hwaiting!" lol

and haha! Janny, i liked that part too! where he goes "Big Bang" with the little fist thing and the gaybun. XD

when i first saw it was like "OMG! is that GD?" thought it was YB somehow. but then he shaved his head. so no more gaybun. x]

Guest KTZ811

I read that BIG BANG is coming to HAWAII THIS WEEKEND! *screams* They're probably already here though, which makes me sad because idk where they are and I haven't seen them. I think they're going undercover or something .hehehe can someone message me if they know when and where are they going and when are they leaving? I'll be sad if i don't see them :( :(

Archived