{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jiji89

jiji89^ That's a UFO :) Basically a way to send messages to them and you can hope for a response.

ahhhh.. i wanna send one!! thanks for lettin me know =D

well so DO they have one??

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

OMFGD7EN, DID I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT MY REALLY RANDOM DREAM LAST NIGHT!?

Gaahh~ okay so i woke up late for school because of it too :x

I was dreaming that I GOT THE YGESHOP some of us ordered! and dude I was screaming and running and jumping like crazzyyy!! @_@

and i remember my brothers and my dad were looking at me like, "wtf? =_=" lol. and then I got to touch the stuff and then all of a sudden, (you guys know how dreams jump back and forth?) well, all of a sudden i was in the laundry room and i took out my KWON LEADAH hat, and it was ALL SMEARED O_O AND IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE WE WERE GOING TO THE CONCERT.

And like Thina, Monica, and Jerilyn was there for some reason o_o rofl. You guys were all like, "omgg that suckss janny!!" and i was crying like crazy dude @_@;

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN AGAIN, out of the blues BIG BANG was at my door ;OOO and GD saw me in my gayest looking boxers with the big bang shirt i bought from Thina, roffll but dude he was so hott @_@; and like it was when YB already shaved his head too XDD we were all jumpy inside, we sensed eachother's feelings lmao.

and BIG BANG said we were chosen to be V.I.P's for their concert, (like a BIG BANG only concert, isn't that cool? XD haha)

But then I was still crying because of the GD hat thing, and RIGHT when he was about to put his hands on my face, i freaking woke up T_T;;

lol random :x sorryy.

4) HAWAII?!?!?! Firstly, there better be no freakin' booty rump shakers in that video. Stony Skunk's Boomdiboodi video, I couldn't watch all of it cause there was so much richard simmons on the screen..LOL. Big Bang better not have that in their video. Please be something tasteful... If they have some pretty local girls or something hula dancing then that's cool. Like maybe they'll show Big Bang hula dancing? haha. Or just being silly and relaxing and stuff. And I desperately want to see YG people cameos..like..heh..Danny on a hammock..=X Or yeah, be like 1TYM's You and Me MV. I can see TOP wearing some burmuda shorts and hawaiin print shirts with sun tan lotion on his nose and everyone else....shirtless..@_@..haha. Or maybe it will have some little storyline..ha. This is really random but my first thought to Big Bang in Hawaii was that GD should hella rock that eye patch like a pirate..HAHA. on the beach..xD that would be so funny...lols. And I keep still thinking YB has braids still..;__; so I thought he'd look good on a beach with his braids..but ahh...he had to shave it off..grr T__T;

Ah, I'm so jealous Big Bang will be in Hawaii!!! I was going to stop over there on my way to Guam at the END of this month but now I wish it was this weekend...@_@;; lol. Ah, Big Bang in Hawaii, that's a lot of eye candy for Maknae and choiTOP and all of them, girls in bikinis and what-not on the beaches. Well, I hope they have fun....they deserve a little break, even if its shooting a MV in Hawaii, it's still HAWAII. And right now that seems like more than paradise to me. Big Bang + Hawaii = where I want to be right now.

BIG BANG HWAITING~

XOXOXOXOX

Even though YB is my favorite in the group, I swear, I'm in love with everyone in Big Bang...haha. XD My natural highhhhh. they stay on myyy hype. =]

LOOOL ohh dude, THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING! @_@

i hope they don't got girls rubbin their asses all over BIG BANG @_@;; that'd be a nightmare dude.

LOL *patpat* it's okayy jerilyn, his hair will grow back, pretty.. soon :x lol, but i want to see a full him with movements for like at least 5 minutes with his new cut! T_T

OMG DUDE COULD YOU JUST IMAGINE GD'S PERVERTED richard simmons? <_< looolll~~ those boys be looking everywhere maaan.

lucky girls, but i just have this tinky little feeling where there WILL be girls around them @_@ like checking out kinda thing ya know?

TT^TT :tears: :tears:

haha jerilyn, I'M ON THAT WITH YOUR LAST LINE. You totally pulled the words out of my mouth yo.

I'm like, on BIG BANG :x

Thanks Jojo , you're uber helpful :lol:

^ BB has power ! :) Despite setbacks and injuries they still continue to perform at their best . I'm really happy they didn't give up just for their fans though it's a little worrying to know that G-D's hurt . MAN ! I mean , I know it'd hurt Janny alot . LOL .

LOL. yeaa it really did A LOT too ><; gaahh i'm still worried :/

Guest sungieluv

WAT?! HAWAII?! for reals?!

omo omo

I WANNA GO!!!!!!! lol goodneed. sounds like a video everyone will wanna see. full of richard simmons. lol

Gah im so proud of all of them. Big Bang Hwaiting!! <333

i cant wait for moreee :w00t:;)

thanks for sharinggg

HAHA that would be really suprising if Seung Ri did have a rap song in the album ;) i think he should stick with the balled songs with his sweet voice. hes to cute to be a rapper. LOL. but he is good :rolleyes: him or daesung. that would be something to think about haha

cant wait for it to come out!!!! ahhh

[i want to go to hawaii :phew: there r only 6 main islands, i can find them :w00t::PB) ]

Guest xSuperrAnnx

4) HAWAII?!?!?! Firstly, there better be no freakin' booty rump shakers in that video. Stony Skunk's Boomdiboodi video, I couldn't watch all of it cause there was so much richard simmons on the screen..LOL. Big Bang better not have that in their video. Please be something tasteful... If they have some pretty local girls or something hula dancing then that's cool. Like maybe they'll show Big Bang hula dancing? haha. Or just being silly and relaxing and stuff. And I desperately want to see YG people cameos..like..heh..Danny on a hammock..=X Or yeah, be like 1TYM's You and Me MV. I can see TOP wearing some burmuda shorts and hawaiin print shirts with sun tan lotion on his nose and everyone else....shirtless..@_@..haha. Or maybe it will have some little storyline..ha. This is really random but my first thought to Big Bang in Hawaii was that GD should hella rock that eye patch like a pirate..HAHA. on the beach..xD that would be so funny...lols. And I keep still thinking YB has braids still..;__; so I thought he'd look good on a beach with his braids..but ahh...he had to shave it off..grr T__T;

HAHAHAH that paragraph was hilarious especially the part 'bout GD rockin' an eyepatch in hawaii.

i agree with you, i sure do hope there's not any girls grinding on them with their richard simmons all out there...even if it's in a beautiful place like hawaii.

now let's see how am i going to find a way to fly down there without getting fired at work? IMPOSSIBLE.

i'm superr excited for their solo mvs and mini album! :D

Guest Jasmine<3

omfg ..

WHAT A MAASIVE UPDATE!

to baby GD.. im glad you're better <3 always stay strong!! ^_^ stupid gun powder:@ ! GD is so chill.. if he falls, he will get right back up =] just like how he did in the concert.. im sure it was amazing as well <333

OMFG !! WAHHHHH~~~~~

YG is soo cute ^__^ .. so he got a DS huh? luckyy mang! ^__^

OMGOMOGMOGMGG.. i can't beleive that GD made all those songs ~ i mean.. i CAN. cause he is one of the MOST talented young artists out there<3! TRUE LEADER.KWON LEADA BABY!

shooot. mini albums! CRACKKK MANG ! im so stoked! :D:D LIE is gonna be sooo good <33! aww itym ^^ their sunbaes~~ so cute hehehehe ALWAYS will be amazing too..

good god, HAWAII? i am gonnnna die! haha again!? US ? NOOOO haha i wish it was LA ..cause im going soon -_- i have bad luck. -_-

pchh u haiwaiann... people are so effen lucky! ^__^ give them the warmest greeting okay? =]] hehehe much love to bigbang <3333333

.,. i want to go to hawaii -_- i told me mom and she was like" ... ur so greedy."

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPER UBER AMAZING UPDATES PPLs!! <333

BIGBANGHWAITING FOREVERRR

DUUDEE> FCKING JERILYn. haha. TRUE WORDS spoken. FOREALS tho, there better be no slutty, girls all up in their GRILLSSS, and yes that would be a nightmareee. i hope that its going to be a nice and pleasant mv, nonaaa thaat booty everywehre and what not.

MINI ALBUMS?! duude CAAANNT WAIT. i cant wait for anything. i amm soo damn exciteddd. these boys put sparks in my lifeee. i wish they could give us an exact date for YB"S solo album, cosssss i am SOOO getting thaat. FREAL.

Oh. Jiji89, you could order BB's albums and what not on Yesasia.com, no need for ebaay.

Guest sweetddalki

Thanks JOJO hun :DDDD!

SO much news O_O

WAH~ They're going to be in Hawaii...

So close and yet so far... BOO.

Wow. GD wrote the whole "mini" album.

That's awesome! The boy has skills.

And is a hell of a hard worker...

I can't believe he went on with an eye injury

(Speaking from a medical students POV)

HE'S CRAZY

(From a fans POV)

HE'S AMAZING! KWON LEADER FIGHTING!

I hope he gets better :D

Youngbae's solo album xDDDD

I'm excited... I hope he has no more bed scenes though

Or suprise ON SCREEN kisses...

Call me jealous... lol

Those Daesung gifs are cute :D

Hehe doreamon status

How cute.

YG brags about them :D

He bought him a Nintendo DS.

I always think YG is HELLA old but he's not...

Still trying to be hip and happening.. LOL

I'm SOOO excited for I AM SAM!!

I have to TIVO it...

But oh well xP

GO TOP!!

Okay that's enough :D

THANKS AGAIN JOJO <3

EDIT.

TOPPED

Guest rawesome

Ah, I'm so jealous Big Bang will be in Hawaii!!! I was going to stop over there on my way to Guam at the END of this month but now I wish it was this weekend...@_@;; lol. Ah, Big Bang in Hawaii, that's a lot of eye candy for Maknae and choiTOP and all of them, girls in bikinis and what-not on the beaches. Well, I hope they have fun....they deserve a little break, even if its shooting a MV in Hawaii, it's still HAWAII. And right now that seems like more than paradise to me. Big Bang + Hawaii = where I want to be right now.

BIG BANG HWAITING~

XOXOXOXOX

Even though YB is my favorite in the group, I swear, I'm in love with everyone in Big Bang...haha. XD My natural highhhhh. they stay on myyy hype. =]

Jerilyn, I mosdef agree with you on the booty shaking part. I hope their MV won't be like the videos they have here in the US that are full of women doing predictable things. I knew you'd mention Tae Yang's braids! I don't know if you read a post of mine a few pages back, but I admitted that I kind of miss it too (Are you still blaming me?) LOL You're TWO lucky because you'll get to visit 2 places where part of my roots go back - Guam and HI. I r jelly :vicx: But ^5 on the shirtless part :w00t:

I agree with Janny too on the GD part. That guy might develop some sort of staring problems with the girls there >.< And it's a sure thing there'll be girls there. (The green monster on my back named 'envy' is creeping out) Also, about your dream, I'm sorry about your hat even if it's just in a dream and waking up too soon. I hate it when that happens esp. since I've been having Big Bang dreams lately!

Guest vikkihuynh

Does anybody know how I can send them a message on UFO town? & does it have to be in korean? I need more information about this. Haha, I know nothing about it. Lols, THANKS! <3

Guest mon5482

OMG I WROTE A POST BUT I GOT AN ERROR..SO I LOST IT ALL GOSH I HAD TO START OVER AGAIN <_<

hey what is a ufo page?? =/

i'd appreciate it if somebody can please explain..

and yah does anybody know how we can purchase their albums in the us?? do we gotta buy their stuff from ebay -_-

goshhh.....they need to start selling korean music at walmart or something. *sigh*

where do you live? coz some places have asian (CD) stores and some carry kpop.

or you can check out these online stores:

YESASIA.com

ANNYOUNG.com

ECLICKKOREA.com

ur post is nothing compared to how we spazzed and talked about it last nite.

YES THE MV BETTER NOT COME OUT LIKE STONYSKUNK'S "Boombdi" video...im kinda worried coz arent STONYSKUNK supposed to be in the video? :crazy::unsure: BIG BANG DOING HULA that's more like it! haha

oh yeah 1TYM video "YOU and ME" ..that's the MV i was trying to figure out what the song title was...i'd want the BIG BANG video to be kinda like that...all fun and no richard simmons unless its BIG BANG's ahhahaha!!!

I do think its about time for YG FAMILY do some cameos in BIG BANG videos...i've been waiting for a video where they do the cameos...spot DANNY in a hammock :D

T.O.P....i swear he better show more skin! he seems to have gotten leaner so i think he should at least rock a wifebeater...leave the shirtless action to the resident strippers YB & DAESUNG...hmm? ok maybe GD too. MAKNAE SEUNGRI...omgsh i dunno if its a good idea...i think he should leave a shirt on...otherwise he might put some nunas to jail *coughTHINacough*

like i said...if GD CAN ROCK THE EYE PATCH LIKE JOHNNY DEPP...IM ALL FOR IT! HAHAHA!!!

this trip to hawaii might infect his eye even more...either from SAND gettin to his eyes or from being WIDE-EYED checkin' out all the bikini wearing ladies that i'm sure there will be plenty of.

~*~

i dreamt of BIG BANG arriving in HAWAII in a chartered plane and me & other VIPS we were watching them from a short distance; we watched them 'get leid' then they walked by us and TOP comes in front of me and im like O.O..he takes off his lei and puts in on me all the while he had that cute richard simmons little smirk on his face and im still like this O.O and then he points at the candy lei that i was holding for some reason and and like o.O? "oh you want?" (i dont know why i was speakng broken english haha) and he nods and i put it on him and he smiles and says 'thank you!' and gives me a quick hug...then the rest of the boys comes over wanting one too and so they did the same thing TOP did. :) it was a nice dream...getting leid by big bang...hahaha!!! that can be taken in many different ways :D

DUDE MONICA> your dreaaam is TO DIE FOOOOOOOR.<33333

haha. and yes once agian, NO asssss up in the mv, besides Big Bang's cos thatss alll that we wannt outta that caategorry. HAHA, i LOVE your guys ieas for the mv, eyepatch? thats HELLA OG stats. shirtless? YB AND DAESUNG<3333s it. annd yeah i agreee, Seung Ri should leave the shirt on for a littlleeee longer, annnnd TOP,, DOEEEESSSS needs to show some mroe skin and what not. dudee muscless.

i've noticed that whenver top wheres a tshirt, he wears like longsleeves under. weiirrrrd.

DUUDEE> FCKING JERILYn. haha. TRUE WORDS spoken. FOREALS tho, there better be no slutty, girls all up in their GRILLSSS, and yes that would be a nightmareee. i hope that its going to be a nice and pleasant mv, nonaaa thaat booty everywehre and what not.

MINI ALBUMS?! duude CAAANNT WAIT. i cant wait for anything. i amm soo damn exciteddd. these boys put sparks in my lifeee. i wish they could give us an exact date for YB"S solo album, cosssss i am SOOO getting thaat. FREAL.

Oh. Jiji89, you could order BB's albums and what not on Yesasia.com, no need for ebaay.

Warned for going around the swear filter. This is very rude, especially you put another member's name after that word. I don't care if you are joking or not, but I take that very seriously. You are suspended for 1 week as well.

Guest keczianthei

thanks so much for translating the articles and messages jojo! school attack?! how many did they have already? :D

Guest the7REAL.

Remember how Big Bang were at the filming of Se7en's All Night MV? Well it was just released and uhh...you can see YB a lil bit in the back with his shaolin bun at 00:24-00:26 seconds...haha..uhh just thought I'd share that with you all.. xP

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdtL_lZL4u0

Ohh and Moogadang's new single was released the one with the song GD wrote, OAO. YG wanted a song that had the same feel as DJ Doc's 'Run to You' song and I think it fits that..lols. It says ,"shake your booty' alot..haha. Although it was a song GD wrote for BB and YG decided it would be for MGD (like how Se7en's passion was originally for Jinusean), I think they changed the beats and stuff to be more Moogadang style.^^ I'm sure it would have been different beats and stuff if for BB..but yeah..check it out if you want.^^ It's crazy catchy..@_@;;

And I'm still thinking about that Hawaii MV shooting..lol. I think cause if Big Bang were like those same age R&Bish groups here in the US, it'd be something like Pretty Ricky's 'Grind With Me' song and video that comes to mind..xD I dunno, cause there's dancing and girls and random shots of them in a summer-ish setting. @_@;; Ahh Big Bang makes me worry..haha. But then again I'd like it if Big Bang had some kind of 'slow grindslow jam' song, with some smooth choreography. :D

Guest nounu

OMG....big bang.. and BOOTY... that doen't mix... i mean it would be a pleasure for them

but you know us VIPS are going to be so JEALOUSOMG... i can't imagine it..i am going to be so jealous.. what to DO???

ahaha.. but you know big bang needs to have fun too.. it seems like they have

been working so hard lately.. that need a break.. maybe that's why they are going

to HAWAII... for a little vacation and to make the MV.....

wow... about the DS thing for GD... it's going to be great.. RANDOM i have one,

and it's great.. he should play the game "LOST IN THE BLUE".. i'm still on part one...

can't wait to see what the MV's look like.. too excited to sleep... and when

i do sleep i want to dream about them too.. ahaha i have had plenty of

dreams about themm.. but i'll tell you guys once i get a recent one...

Guest Dael.K

thanks for the updated news*

did they say when the mvs are coming out?

i'm extremely excited for daesung's o^^o

and im curious, are there other people here that

are other nationalities besides korean? just wondering :)

Guest yma818

OMO! update galoreeeee!!! Thanks so much for the translations jojo! :)

This is definitely a major grip of good news!!!! omg!!! I cant wait for ALL of the things that is coming out from the mini album, all the solos, sequel to Hello MV, Top's drama, their music video ......... OMO! This is getting me hyper, and im in the middle of class!!!! WTH. I hate reading the messages because it gets me to excited and anxious for the releases.

Seriously monica why is it NOT in mainland USA. Lucky Hawaiians.

but i am totally with everyone here, GD deserves so much. He has worked so hard and for his work to be the TITLE song, AMAZINGGGGG. I cant wait to hear the song "LIE." I'm really excitedddddd. Not to mention that he is writing the lyrics for most of the songs. That is even more amazing. I already knew that he was going to be involved in the making of the songs, but now that it is confirmed for sure, it's still blowing me away. That's our kwon leader! GD's 7 long years of training is definitely paying off. I am with Jeri on this too. He is meant to be part of BB. Its the job and the payoffs of having his friends there to share it with is so much more. definitely shows that he is cares so much more than just money.

GO BIG BANG!!!! aHHHHHHHh this is such great newsssssssss!!!!

Guest Jasmine<3

wahh ...

gd truly never seems to stop surprising me =]

he's one talented young man.. KWON LEADA <3

i hope they have a heckk of a good time in hawaii =] and i second/third/fourth the part that there better be no booty shaking/rumping -_-

our babiees are still somewhat pure ! haha (esp yongbae =]] )

let's KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!

Guest jiji89

THANK U!! ^_^

APPRECiATE iT

I hope this isn't spamming :ph34r:

But, I was downloading stuff at bww2 forum and there was

a download someone posted entitled "Big Bang Vol. 02: Super N"

I was all confused like "huh?!" and everyone else was confused too haha.

Then someone said that there was a different group named Big Bang. Why

would they have the same name? If anyone is on bww2, you can check

it out here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/bww2/index.php?...=49625&st=0

Oh man... I want to be in Hawaii!

Archived