{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest xSuperrAnnx

i saw some comments about that on gomplayer where i watched the mv, and i think that it is supposed to be a different girl

i guess it's like the girl is like "you met a different girl too" and then goes out with a different guy, and then slaps top and throw the pictures in his face

does that make sense ><

haha i don`t even know if that`s right :P

yeahh, that makes sense.

i was thinking that too,

like she knew he cheated on her so she went out and cheated on him.

What goes around, comes around kind of thing. hahah

he was super sexyy in the mv though,

goodness, BAD BOYS are soo freakin' HOT. lol

and he looked soo INTENSE when he was shaving his hair off,

and that smirk at the end...*dies* oooh babyy, your hotness kills me. lol

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

^yeah i watched it 34384920 times too and my brother`s like STOP WATCHING THAT

haha i was reading some comments on gomplayer again and they think that the girl in the pictures is the same girl from idolworld??? (the meeting girl.....?)

movieview.jpg

movieviewcgi000216733lc0.jpg

^blurry picture...but where is his hand?!?! ><

anddd if you watch closely TOP's shoes are different in the scenes when he`s stepping on the flowers and then running

haha :P

Guest tbone

i just saw the red roc MV and TOP is SMOKING HOT!! his acting was really good :] now i'm really looking forward to see him in "i am sam"! maan that girl was such a JERRRRK! she had the guts to slap him! when she threw the pics to his face, that was sad >.< thanks to the ppl who posted the youtube link to the MV!

^yeah i watched it 34384920 times too and my brother`s like STOP WATCHING THAT

haha i was reading some comments on gomplayer again and they think that the girl in the pictures is the same girl from idolworld??? (the meeting girl.....?)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/jOj...3/movieview.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5977/mo...000216733lc0.jp

anddd if you watch closely TOP's shoes are different in the scenes when he`s stepping on the flowers and then running

haha :P

omg..maybe it's just the caps but she looks like a ghost! gosh I'm too creeped out to sleep now XD

and it makes sense about him cheating on her O_O you know .. I didn't even know what the papers she threw at him were. I was like um okay, random. I didn't know they were pictures rofl yeah I know I'm so slow T_T

Guest keczianthei

thanks for the UFO town message jerilyn.. wow.. a lot of people are spazzing over the MV, huh? well, it cant be helped.. :lol:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

%7Boption%7Dmovieview.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5977/movieviewcgi000216733lc0.jpg

anddd if you watch closely TOP's shoes are different in the scenes when he`s stepping on the flowers and then running haha :P

rofl wtf, OMG O_O ARE HIS HANDS ON HER CHEST? roflwtf @_@;

oh yeah haha his shoes are different! XDDD we're over analyzing :x

Guest KuYA II

i watched the MV again...and i'm still impressed with TOP's acting skills very talented and convincing ^^. I think it is a different girl...so i guess in a way she wanted to get even with him by playing him with another guy? wow...

thanks for the UFO link jerilyn hehehe daesung is soo funny in this clip. =)

Guest GDlovesBEE

TOP should have smacked the girl too.

ROFL nobuta i agree dude!

that's what my little brothers said too muhahha.

Guest baybehxmonica

Im kind of confused too! Because you know how the pictures she threw at him didnt look like her? maybe she found out he cheated on her so she cheated on him??? o.O MAYBEHH

o.O I NEVER noticed that the girl in the pictures were different!

But that could possibly be because I was busy looking at Tempo practically the whole time...

What makes me feel more stupid is that I just got done watching the video again haha. I guess it would make

sense that he cheated on her, too. I was thinking the whole time that she just threw the pictures at him to show

that it's really over (well...the cheating kinda shows it but whatever :sweatingbullets: ) Now I'm confused. Thanks

to you guys! Haha j/k. Maybe a translation of the song would help??

kept on watching that MV too! his acting is really good. lookin' pretty fiione~ lol. yea, it would be funny if he busted both of them. ^o^

Guest Jnybou

Thanks for the MV with TOP !!

It's my 1st post in this thread but I was so happy that's someone give us the link for Red Roc's mv :D

TOP is so good in acting!!I was very surprised,I didn't except that he would be very good in acting and he is so hot when he is angry ^_______^

If I was the girl, I will stay all my life with TOP and not with another man xD

Guest 5ecret

I can't get over the MV! Watching it and seeing how much passion TOP put into it, makes me want to pursue a career in acting. lol, Oh my.

And thanks sulin for those new BB pictures =) They look so handsome ^^ Which reminds me that my friend sent me their perfume and lipgloss a couple of days ago!! I can't get over the smell, and it really does smell like baby powder a little. Mmm. :rolleyes:

Have a great day filled with endless BB thoughts and spazzing! hahahah. :D

Guest la.la.la

thanks for those new ygeshop pics

is it for the lipgloss?? cause it kinda looks like they're wearing it

//edit//: i just read the page before & now i have something new to say lol

i never noticed that the girl looked different, or that the shoes were different

too busy paying all attention to TOP lol

but yeah now that people bring it up, they kinda look different as seen in the pic below

4kdtiqp.jpg

the girl in the pics looks like the girl who was the king ka in idol world and the other girl looks like someone else

it makes sense either way though. i guess i never noticed it cause i would always think "wah, TOP looks really cute in those pics. jealous!!"

aww, i kinda miss his hair even if it was basically orange

Since that Red Roc all kept us guessing and wanting more,

I think there is only way to solve this...

HAVE ANOTHER MV :D

As like the rest of you I'm watching that MV everyday.

Before I go to sleep and when I wake up!

Damn I can't even explain how good it is...

But yeah I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

Thanks for those pics sulin.

They all look HOT of course.

Guest A.lee

hehe hi everybody its my first time posting in this thread weeeeee! i was watching the mv for red roc and top looks soo good! like a real bad boy :w00t: ! haha even my sister was like wOO~ who is that hes hot lol

hmm i think top did cheat on her and then she got mad and then she cheated lol cuz she the girl in the pics dont hav bangs and the girl who cheated has bangs unless she got a new hairstyle.. and plus the look he gave her wen she threw the pics at him

sometimes top scares me :unsure:

Guest Ladyy

gah i'm REAAAAAAAALLY late but thanks for the Rec Roc MV! :D

TOP's acting skills are ace puwahahaa oh the hotness ^.^

Archived