{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

dfkad XD omg O_O TOP was soooo hotttt haha :]] :] :]!!!! DANG HE DID GOOD. his expressions made me go T__T poor guy. he's such a good actor :] He was all pissedd and then at 2:52 it was mixed with anger and hurt(KILLER MOMENT) when he saw them together again. gosh this is making me anticipating his drama more ahha.

I never watched the Preview and only looked at the caps so I really didn't expect the song to be like that! xD 'Cause from the look of the caps of the preview, it looked like it was going to be a slow ballad song.

I can't believe the girl had the nerve to slap him! WTF?? You cheated on him =________=; (wait she cheated on him right? Or was it unrequited love and he just went crazy o_o") If I were him, I'd have slapped her right back XD

oh and his shaved head makes him look even MORE like a bad boy akakak.

PS. thanks Jess for the linK<3 downloaded it ^^ gonna rewatch ahahha. the song is so catchy too :]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p a r q u e.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot about it releasing today! I'm so slow.

But thank you so much for the link. YouTube is the bombizzle.

Man, TOP looks so freakin' sexy. I can't get over it. Eek, someone slap me.

Lmao. And I like the song too. (: Thank you so much!

THAT MUSIC VIDEO WAS SOOO GOOD!!!

i miss seunghyun with that hair, it made him look mighty hot x)

man when that girl touched his face i was soooo ready to hunt her down and punch her in hers.

i think she didn't slap him that hard, maybe she was scared of the fans?

they didn't really really show her face, benefits to her or else fans would have been all over her trying to beat her up or something.

question: the ciara thing. she's going to be going to korea and doing a concert there?

cause what GD said is that they were at that club to promote her concert and that they would be in it.

so she's going to perform in korea with big bang in it?

if what i'm saying is ture,,that's soooo cool :)

can't wait until their new album comes out :D

Guest the7REAL.

Uhhh I uploaded the MV again on youtube..lol..cause this one has better sound quality..the other one was like low sound quality before..@_@

WATCH RED ROC MV 'HELLO' ON YOUTUBE (BETTER SOUND QUALITY)

//edit// Yeah, I agree, I haven't seen TOP run this much before...I could only imagine him running after....an ice cream truck..lol i dunno..xD

also, Big Bang's UFOtown message from a few days ago, but recorded when they had....hair..lol

BIG BANG UFOTOWN MESSAGE 20070705

Guest Adore

i've been lingering this thread for a while

but i just want to say how fcking sexy TOP was in that mv

like unbelieveableee

i fcking adore that guy.

ahhhh. hes beautiful. thanks everyone for uploading.

x))

so hot.

Guest mon5482

MUCH THANKS TO MR.T.O.P. FOR KEEPING ME UP LAST NIGHT; CHATTING SPAZZING WITH VIPS ABOUT IT AND CONSTANT REWIND OF THAT MV...I WOKE UP LATE FOR WORK HAHAHAHA!!!! I'VE LOST COUNT HOW MANY TIMES IVE WATCHED THAT VIDEO....AH ITS PRICELESSS!!! I WANT A SEQUEL IN FACT A SAGA...RED ROC AWESOME JOB WITH CHOOSING T.O.P. TO BE IN THE VIDEO.

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

and at the endd~ where dat girl threw the pictures at him.

XD;; i wouldve hit her with the bat.

it would be better if he killed both of them LOL!

-Aida

:crazy: woah Aida..haha that cracked me up...a little harsh tho...i wouldve maybe grabbed a brick and rub it on her face...i dont think killing would be too nice hehe

THAT MUSIC VIDEO WAS SOOO GOOD!!!

i miss seunghyun with that hair, it made him look mighty hot x)

man when that girl touched his face i was soooo ready to hunt her down and punch her in hers.

i think she didn't slap him that hard, maybe she was scared of the fans?

they didn't really really show her face, benefits to her or else fans would have been all over her trying to beat her up or something.

question: the ciara thing. she's going to be going to korea and doing a concert there?

cause what GD said is that they were at that club to promote her concert and that they would be in it.

so she's going to perform in korea with big bang in it?

if what i'm saying is ture,,that's soooo cool :)

can't wait until their new album comes out :D

ooh i dont see many calling TOP/TEMPO..seunghyun...i forget thats his real name sometimes hehehe..SEUNGHYUN doesnt fit the B.A.D.@.$.$. character in that MV

oh about the ciara thing....hmm???...i didnt really know what GD said since i cant understand korean...but im wondering if this is the club where only girls with mini-skirt can be there...i remember several pages ago there was some talks about BIGBANG performing at a club & girls in mini skirts...umm i dunno...sorry just random thought since the club thing was mentioned

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

OMFGGGGGG THAT MV WAS SOOO HOTTTT

hahaha i love how this thread grew like 3 pages just of people talking about the MV

he`s soo hottt

actually i think he fit the character really well

my own screencaps:

movieview-1.jpg

movieview-2.jpg

movieview.jpg

Guest the7REAL.

Heyyyyy, interesting thing brought up by a friend when I showed her the video, she was like, "eh? TOP has another girl too lol?"

talking about the pictures of TOP with maybe ANOTHER girl. And that would make sense kinda cause the current GF threw all those pictures at his face, and then he does the 'whatever' face. lol..soo uhhh...I dunno...lol. But it doesn't clear up some things cause there were some inconsistencies with the MV like the shoe changing..lol. So maybe they shot the pictures with another girl, but its meant to be the main girl? lol see how much I've watched this..I'm all trying to analyze stuff..xP But I can't tell cause the girl with the other guy and the girl in the pics kinda look the same too. Darn super bright lighting! And well ...korean fans are talking about how it is BBs dancer so it's another girl...hahhaha...but then his hair as different..so maybe a past love! -overanalyzes again- xD

Ohhhh TOP's character is so bad..xD him AND the girl...tsk tsk

Guest rawesome

Thanks for posting the new UFO message Jerilyn! Daesung is so fracking adorable!!! :D

*edit* You made some good points there ^. gmae mentioned something about the girl in the pictures looking different from the one that was in the car. Maybe the MV is implying that they've been together for a while and the pictures are old that's why the girl looks different or maybe he did cheat on her first. Wow, this MV has a lot of loopholes and it sure has caused a lot of us to (over)analyze it! LOL

4yfj409.gif

6btqi37.gif

Guest mon5482

ok so jerilyn brought it up ^ and i too realized...the ending of that m/v is not too clear to me; was TOP with another girl in those pics? i cant really tell since the girls look alike. it seemed like the girl was pissed off at TOP and slapped him, not because he came after them with a bat and went super psycho but because not only was he a BADBOY but a PLAYBOY as well??? maybe its just that the pictures were suppose to be the girl but wasnt available to take those pics so they used another girl and try to fool us? one of those inconsistencies just like the shoes incident...i dunno...gosh its confusing me...i demand a prequel or a sequel to this mv hahaha...WOULDN'T WE ALL LOVE THAT.

ok i think we've watched it so much we're overanalyzing this video...hehehe...

jerilyn mentioned to me that this video can work with other songs as well.

aahh who cares about the ending...one fact remains...THE T.O.P. HOTTNESS IN THAT MV IS UNDENIABLE!!!

Guest lshluvr

Wasn't there a post in this humongous thread about what type of girls the Big Bang members like? :lol: Cuz I didn't read it that one time and didn't save it. Do any of you guys have it? XD

Guest kimbangbang

DAYUMMMMMMM

top be hella fine in that mvv.

SEXAY;]

baddboy image totally fit himm(:

but i thoughht that

they should have shown more of the pics

where top&the girl were together

so wed like know what he was going throughh

mmm

or it might just be mee:)

bb<3

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

Heyyyyy, interesting thing brought up by a friend when I showed her the video, she was like, "eh? TOP has another girl too lol?"

talking about the pictures of TOP with maybe ANOTHER girl. And that would make sense kinda cause the current GF threw all those pictures at his face, and then he does the 'whatever' face. lol..soo uhhh...I dunno...lol. But it doesn't clear up some things cause there were some inconsistencies with the MV like the shoe changing..lol. So maybe they shot the pictures with another girl, but its meant to be the main girl? lol see how much I've watched this..I'm all trying to analyze stuff..xP But I can't tell cause the girl with the other guy and the girl in the pics kinda look the same too. Darn super bright lighting! And well ...korean fans are talking about how it is BBs dancer so it's another girl...hahhaha...but then his hair as different..so maybe a past love! -overanalyzes again- xD

Ohhhh TOP's character is so bad..xD him AND the girl...tsk tsk

*edit* You made some good points there ^. gmae mentioned something about the girl in the pictures looking different from the one that was in the car. Maybe the MV is implying that they've been together for a while and the pictures are old that's why the girl looks different or maybe he did cheat on her first. Wow, this MV has a lot of loopholes and it sure has caused a lot of us to (over)analyze it! LOL

ok so jerilyn brought it up ^ and i too realized...the ending of that m/v is not too clear to me; was TOP with another girl in those pics? i cant really tell since the girls look alike. it seemed like the girl was pissed off at TOP and slapped him, not because he came after them with a bat and went super psycho but because not only was he a BADBOY but a PLAYBOY as well??? maybe its just that the pictures were suppose to be the girl but wasnt available to take those pics so they used another girl and try to fool us? one of those inconsistencies just like the shoes incident...i dunno...gosh its confusing me...i demand a prequel or a sequel to this mv hahaha...WOULDN'T WE ALL LOVE THAT.

ok i think we've watched it so much we're overanalyzing this video...hehehe...

jerilyn mentioned to me that this video can work with other songs as well.

aahh who cares about the ending...one fact remains...THE T.O.P. HOTTNESS IN THAT MV IS UNDENIABLE!!!

i saw some comments about that on gomplayer where i watched the mv, and i think that it is supposed to be a different girl

i guess it's like the girl is like "you met a different girl too" and then goes out with a different guy, and then slaps top and throw the pictures in his face

does that make sense ><

haha i don`t even know if that`s right :P

Guest bbasya

also, Big Bang's UFOtown message from a few days ago, but recorded when they had....hair..lol

BIG BANG UFOTOWN MESSAGE 20070705

thanks again the7REAL!

lmao! i was hella laughing when daesung put the antenna over his head!

acting as doraemon perhaps? :lol:

after reading people's comments about TOP might've cheated with another girl in the video, it got me thinking too. hehe

i mean it would make sense that way too coz i didn't really get why she threw the pictures at his face and the girl did look kinda different.

i wonder if the lyrics of the song give any sort of explanation. :unsure:

Guest juhjuh

Yep, I think it was really Seunghyun who cheated on the girl in the first place. I don't know, really. Why would you throw your pics at your bf if you're cheating on him? I'm getting confused again LOL. And then there's that smirk. That "whatever" smirk. I like the ending. Adds a whole different dimension to the story. I mean, it's just not the typical guy-getting-cheated-by-gf-and-he-goes-on-a-baseball-bat-rampage.

TOP was awesome in it. Which makes me sooooooooooo eager to watch I am Sam when it comes out!

But I wonder how GD feels about it. Cos he's always liked to venture into acting, but TOP got the first break. Oh well, I'm sure he's so happy for TOP, but he could get so competitive sometimes LOL.

Guest xXsmilesXx

^Umm interesting i never thought of that

well if thats the cast then dang is it just me or

does that make him look hotter.Haha bad boys

are hott.Especially if their TOP.

Guest miss ambrosia x3

holy crap. after he shaved off all his hair, i realized how sexy his nose is. yum. hahaha.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Hmm, or MAYBE TOP and her aren't even going out.

Maybe she's dating around to see who she likes better and he's just in love with her? @_@;

And maybe that's why she had the rights to throw those pictures in his face :x

Like she's probably trying to say that what he did was wrong cause they're not even really going out and that he was with another girl before anyway? ;__;

OR They're cheating on eachother, rofl *shrugs*

OR He USE to cheat on her but HE THOUGHT she never knew. And now when she cheats on him, he gets all mad and stuff blah blah and then she ends up throwing pictures of him and the other girl in his face trying to tell him she knew or found out he cheated on her so she's doing it back? @_@;;

or it's the typical sad story, TOP gets cheated on and dumped T^T and she looked different in those pictures because they were sort of old by looking at TOP's hair.

You know those dramas, "It's over, I have someone else *throws old memory pictures at guy's face*" *shrugs*

and I guess TOP could careless because he realized she's a freakitch he shouldn't have wasted his time with.

man the story behind IS deep huh.

we never know what's REALLY behind it rofl.

Unless TOP explains it later or something XD

and yea i was sort of thinking why the two girls looked sort of different too ;___;

the girl in the picture looked prettier :x rofl.

Archived