{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

THAT WAS SUCH A HOT MV! MAN! That girl is so crazy!

who would EVER cheat on Tempo huh?!

i sure wouldn't plus the guy wasn't that HOT anyways haha =D

Tempo man he looked GOOD LIKE ALWAYS!

The song's kinda weird but thats me haha =D

HOT MV! LOVE IT! ITS so going on the mp3 player!

thanks for sharing all the links!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyyboo

AHHH!! omg i totally love the mv. T.O.P LOOOKKS WAYYY BEYOND HOT! The waiting was worth it :D If i was T.O.P, i wouldnt't have just only smash the windows, i smash up the whole car. & I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GIRL HAD THE NERVE TO SLAP HIM!! SHOOT, GIVE ME THE BAT. I'LL FINISH HER UP. weeeeeeeeee, T.O.P, i'm so proud of him.

Dang, everyone is already spazzing about the Red Roc MV!

I totally forgot it was released today. I'm downloading right now. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!

*Spazzing later*

*edit*

AHH IT'S FINALLY DONE DOWNLOADING! Holy &^%$ TEMPO LOOKS SO GOOD WHEN HE'S MAD!!

Now he's shaving his head! That still bothers me <_< But he looks REALLY good with his white dress

shirt all loosened up AHHH!! He looks sexy punching that mirror :rolleyes: Damn o.O What's with the bat?!

If I saw him walking down the street like that and had no idea who he was, I'd be scared hehe.

The way he walks is so SEXY! Uh oh, he just saw the girl and he's madder than ever!

YEAH! SMASH THAT CAR!!

B^%# WHY'D U SLAP HIM?! He should be hitting you with that bat! YEAH, WALK AWAY TEMPO!

*Ahem* Good video :) Tempo's acting is hubba hubba!

Guest conniechong

OH MY GOSSSSH!!!

top comes out sooo muhsheesuh.

B) love his sunglasses and i actually like his new hair. everyones been waiting to see the mv and now that its out its freaking DAEBAK!!! LOVE TOP!

Guest trangx

WAHHHHH~~!!! that MV was so good.

ehh that dumb girl. it hink she deserved worse than that.

all he did was smash up the window!

i woulda kicked off the side view mirrors or something hhaha

and she slapped him?! the nerve of her.

those pictures were cuteee tooo!

where'd they come from though? like was he holding them? cause i know i dont carry pictures around with me.

iunooo

and did anyone else notice that his shoes change. like when he stepped on the flowers.

they were all white shoes and when he starts running they're different ahhaha

i love spotting inconsistencies. ^___________^

Guest delici0usbh

omg... i dont' think i've ever seen tempo hotter lol. i just fell in love with him all over again..

i wonder wat he was thinking wen he was shaving his head >.< i still say he looks better with his hair lol. but he does have that bad boy look <3

i have a question... i found a clip of big bang performing at Ciara's promotional party or something..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLXRZNgaSo&NR=1

wen did that happen?

Guest Jasmine<3

OMFG !

OMGGGG

thanks so much for those red rok hello links!

GOOD GOD, TOP IS ON FIREEE in that mv!! shiiiit... dude.. that girl is such a ____. T_T i would love to smack her for him! and those photos of them together were really cute.. at the end..

that guy is butt uygly toooo T_T yucky hahha

<3 top is so dedicated to his work .. once again, im deeply impressed <333

big bang is lifeee~.

i can't wait for their next album/singles!! <3 wakkakaka

edit-

loooky, TOPPED A PAGE! fckkk ya

Guest lua0o

ahh! Rec Roc MV is AMAZING.

i watched it 3 times in like an hour haha :rolleyes:

ohmygodd i love when he is walking with the bat..so HOTT!

when he shaves his head his face is soo intense i love it!

mannn i can't believe she slapped him i mean..she cheated on him! <_<

TOP's acting in the whole vid was so goooood! and he was gorgeousss

i can't wait to see him in the drama noww!!

Guest lovenotee

WEEEEEEE! top looked so hot

and yeah he shoulda smacked the girl also >__>

she deserves more than that lol

hope top does well in his drama, his acting is good in the mv :]

Guest nounu

OMG........how hotcan he get... DAMN.... T.O.P. did a great job in this MV... i loved it and so did everyone else... DAYAMN.... i can't forget the part when he's walking with the bat and he scratches his head... and the look he had when he was shaving his head... that killed me......ARGGGG... that girl should get it from us... AHAHAHA...

thanks for the RED ROC MV links.... it helped me out a lot... thanks...THANKS....

nounu

Guest xrainonme

Oh man I just finished watching the MV

& ACk! He's SO HOT! I love it when TOP is angry,

he's smexii! ><

& Oh! I'm not sure if anyone posted this already..

it's the Ciara Preview Party LaLaLa & Shake It performance & Ciara's Promotional Commercial for the Preview Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLXRZNgaSo

Guest jess1tym4life

Oh! I'm not sure if anyone posted this already..

it's the Ciara Preview Party LaLaLa & Shake It performance & Ciara's Promotional Commercial for the Preview Party

i have a question... i found a clip of big bang performing at Ciara's promotional party or something..

wen did that happen?

This was sometime last week...i am so behind can't remember what date it was...check back a few pages for pics & clip u can download @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

UPLOADED AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

G-Dragon, T.O.P ft Park Bom- We belong together (The Real Concert) 162 mb

G-Dragon, T.O.P ft Park Bom- Forever with you (The Real Concert) 92mb

Guest xrainonme

omg... i dont' think i've ever seen tempo hotter lol. i just fell in love with him all over again..

i wonder wat he was thinking wen he was shaving his head >.< i still say he looks better with his hair lol. but he does have that bad boy look <3

wen did that happen?

Oo haha It happened on July 3rd ^^

Guest the7REAL.

You tube link of RED ROC Hello MV

AHHH!! OMG! HE'S SOOO HOTTTTTT. This MV jst makes him have more of the bad boy look.

Omg omg omg. I've been waiting so long to see this mv and I finally did! & I LOVEE IT! <3

Thanks everybody for the links!

This is kind of a stupid question, but does TOP sing that song? If so, that doesn't sound like him at all. Haha

^uhhh, no TOP does not sing in this song..lol. It's Red Roc's song and video, so it's Red Roc singing/rapping...

XD;; i wouldve hit her with the bat.

it would be better if he killed both of them LOL!

-Aida

^Omgaahh, you're so violent! lol. But if that were to happen it would have been interesting I think...I darker theme into the video..haha

As for head shaving, TOP's character's reasons could be different but head shaving could also be..as a symbol of renunciation (declaration of giving up of a possession, claim, or right). I read once that hair is the symbol of attachment and when it is shed, it is symbolized as sheding the worldly attachment. Also could mean, a step towards forgetting the past and starting a new. But I think it's open to interpretation for this MV, because it wasn't as detailed as say...a movie..@_@;

The shots for the head shaving scenes, he prolly could only shoot once to maybe 3 times to get everything right. Good thing he didn't laugh or anything during that part, cause then he can't just put back his hair and shave again..xD

Guest superchick

TOP did and looked really good in the red roc video. his long hair was so beautiful, but i like his hair buzzed also. i'm anticipating his drama in august!!! yeah!

Guest noubie

OMG!!! i just finish watching TEMPO in HELLO!!! gosh he is so FINE!!! hehhehehe....man she's cheating on TEMPO with a ugly guy anyways...its ok TEMPO he got US!! :) if i was him i would so had beated the guy up!!! but that is me!!

i have never seen tempo run that much before...now i look at it i wish he still had his hair was still long!! he still looks so HOT!! hahahah....

i'm so happy that this MV only showed TEMPO!! that is the only reason why i watch it!! heheh...i can watch this MV over and over again!!

thanks for the link!!! :) can't wait to dl this!!!!

Archived