{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest twinkle_l0ve

omgggg

i cant breathe

probably because my heater is sending hot air to my face xP

THE FIRST 10 SECONDS OF THE MUSIC VIDEO IS THE SMEX

the girl is such a slag at the end of the mv <_<

thank you, the7REAL. for the youtube link^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keczianthei

Yes, it was worth the wait! I love how TOP used his fierce looks to properly portray his character. I mean, he already looks intense, as is, sometimes, but you can really tell through the MV that he put so much more emotion into his character. When he yells in the streets and while he's running/walking you can just see how angry and sad he is at the same time...(I was a little scared of him too..haha) He looked so heartbroken, like he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore..>_<; Bravo TOP! I'm in love with your mv character..haha. I LOVE THIS MV, and the song is crackin'. =]

I uploaded on youtube also!

WATCH RED ROC MV - HELLO - ON YOUTUBE!

//edit//

I take back the lil jokes I made about TOP's idea to shave his hair for the MV..lol..even though it wasn't part of the original idea for the mv, it was a powerful touch to the MV. TOP clearly had a vision for this also, and it played out perfectly! *__*

jerilyn!! you saved me.. thanks so much for this YT link.. :wub:

haha.. i noticed the change in his shoes too.. :lol: dang, he's soo goood in it!!! now, i cant wait for his drama even more.. CHOI SEUNG HYUN can act!!! :wub:

Guest thina

Yes, it was worth the wait! I love how TOP used his fierce looks to properly portray his character. I mean, he already looks intense, as is, sometimes, but you can really tell through the MV that he put so much more emotion into his character. When he yells in the streets and while he's running/walking you can just see how angry and sad he is at the same time...(I was a little scared of him too..haha) He looked so heartbroken, like he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore..>_<; Bravo TOP! I'm in love with your mv character..haha. I LOVE THIS MV, and the song is crackin'. =]

I uploaded on youtube also!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks jerilyn! :) it wouldn't play on the other links for me so i was frustrated hahah-

GOSH, the girl's face and the bat should become best friends... muahahaha- i can't believe she'd slap him after she sees that he found out she cheated! but then again, he beated her car up so hahah- but GREAT MV, i love it. the song is awesome itself too, love the beat... i can't get it out of my head. B)

his acting was just... WOW. 0_o i always knew he was the best in acting out of BB, but him in this MV really just blew me away. his emotions are portrayed VERY well, it even makes the viewer feel it for him too, or even intimidated by him when you didn't do anything at all hahah- and gosh, that shaving scene was intensely sexy hahah- he looked so suave and handsome throughout the whole thing. GREAT JOB TEMPO! he'll do GREAT in that drama and the acting field in general. i can't wait to see more things by him in the future :D

Guest xXsmilesXx

Thanks the7real for the youtube link.

The other link didn't work for me.

OMG!!!!.That was soo hott.Man TOP is

super sexy fione.Must watch it over &

over & over & over.Love the song too.

Ahhhh TOP was so good.I loved the part where

he climbed onto the car.The look he had whoa that was hott.

Guest 사랑競文

dangggg FLIPPING !@#@!$$#^%&*&^*^&

TOP LOOKED SO HOT IN THAT MV SERIOUSLY.

X_X

this will be the biggest spazz attack ive had for a while.

OMFG!~#!@#%#^#$*&

HE LOOKED SO SEXYYY IN THE PART WHERE HE WAS HOLDING THE BAT AND THE WIND WAS BLOWING IN HIS HAIR.

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG.

andandand when he ran to chase the car, OH MY SHIZZLE!#$%^^

I felt soooo bad for him. X_X

WHO DARES TO CHEAT ON TOP!?

(well seriously. i mean...its TOP!!)

GAH!!

wait i still dont understand why he shaved his head though..O_O;

unless im like really slow...

but anyways, THE END!$^

WHEN SHE THREW THOSE PICTURES AT HIM!

disgrace==;

ok well..

that was the spazz attack..

now im gonna keep remembering "HELLO ELLOO ELOO-O!!~"

Guest mon5482

total spazzfest caused by Mr. TOP!!! ahahaha!!!

i should be sleeping by now since i have to wake up in 4.5 hours to go to work but this video is so addicting and spazzing with other VIPs about it, its hard to try and sleep lol anyways i've uploaded downloadable links of RED ROC "HELLO" M/V on sendspace available at:

YGBB

AND

DANHWAN FORUM

Guest yma818

seriously, Top was freaking HOT!. I can't complain one bit about the video. He looks so hot.

I can definitely understand why he would want to shave his head now. It makes it more dramatic, even if it is a little clique since I PREDICTED ITTTTTT! But dang, the scene right before he grabs the bat, where he is all frustrated and down, makes me sad! its intense and emotional. Top on the car looking down and the girl and the other guy, seriously is one of the hottest scene too. He's so hot there.

All the angles shot during the shaving of his beautiful hair, brings out his gorgeous bone structure. Seriously, this is sooo worth the wait.

Red Roc made a great decision to use one of the big bang boys in his music video. It definitely brought his music to the many big bang fans out there who might not have heard about him already. I'm in love with the song right now. Ringtone material!!!! Now if he would have music videos for GD, YB, Daesung, and Seung Ri; redroc would be my next love. haaha

Guest xohiwoxaira

does anyone know where i can download these :

-performances

-dance rehearsals

thanks in advanace

Guest baybehxmonica

You tube link of RED ROC Hello MV

AHHH!! OMG! HE'S SOOO HOTTTTTT. This MV jst makes him have more of the bad boy look.

Omg omg omg. I've been waiting so long to see this mv and I finally did! & I LOVEE IT! <3

Thanks everybody for the links!

This is kind of a stupid question, but does TOP sing that song? If so, that doesn't sound like him at all. Haha

Guest Seraphic_Gin

//edit//

I take back the lil jokes I made about TOP's idea to shave his hair for the MV..lol..even though it wasn't part of the original idea for the mv, it was a powerful touch to the MV. TOP clearly had a vision for this also, and it played out perfectly! *__*

YOUTUBE LINKS ARE HEAVEN!

Thank you soooooo much!

I totally with what you've said. The MV is a talk of the town, since it had that touch. Not to mention, us V.I.P.'s hyping about it. Pops in Seoul also aired a very very short clip on their news segment, and stated that TOP did suggested to try adding that idea. Yanskie, I hope you caught up with last night's episodes. Such idea surely brought crazy hype over Red Roc' MV.

Okay, I'll spazz a little on the MV. But is it just me, but I somehow thought that song doesn't fit the MV? I don't know. :sweatingbullets: Here goes: Number 1, loved the image of TOP carrying around a baseball bat. That BIG BOY, BAD BOY REP is flaunting himself! Number 2, when he ran - he looked really innocent, so cute. He does have that little innocent side in him, like a kid. Number 3, the shaving part of course! As I watched him do that, it made me kinda regret that he shaved it - but in the end, i was relieved - the new do actually works for him.

And it did much for the MV. What a hottie, my sister will prolly kill me right now - But TOP is seducing me with this MV. Ack! :ph34r:

Guest mariika

That video was awesome ;o; Totally made me all sad, though. And as always, TOP looks gooooood 8DDD I hope an HQ version pops up somewhere \:D/

Thanks for the YT links!!

Guest she7g

OMG I LOVE TOP IN THE NEW MV!!! HE IS SOOOO HOT!!! HE'S HOT IN THE SUIT, WHEN HE'S CARRYING THE BAT AND RUNNING HIS HAND THROUGH HIS HAIR...OMG DYING HEA...LOL...I WATCHED IT SOOO MANY TIMES AND I STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIM...LOL....THX FOR POSTING UP THE LINKS EVERYONE!

Guest xaida

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

TOP! LOOK~ HOT!

i love the MV~ TOP is.. <-- so excited. cant even think. XD;;

he played it perfectly!!!! His idea of "shaving head" is good

you can see that he went "crazy" XD;; like britney spears jkjk

i love the part where hes out in the streets with teh bat.

yelling at people and stuff. LOL!

and at the endd~ where dat girl threw the pictures at him.

XD;; i wouldve hit her with the bat.

it would be better if he killed both of them LOL!

-Aida

Guest thereesaaa

OMG.

that mv was wayy to good. :D

top is a pretty good actor,

i think he'll do well in his upcoming drama!

im excitedd (:

agh. he was so hottt. ;D

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

oh my freaking krap, 2 pages in ONE night!? @_@;;

Okay I finally have time to watch it now so let me watch it :x

ohmyfreakinggd7enTOP (in this case rofl)

he looks soo cute at the beginning when he sniffs the flowers! aww

awww wtfreak >< the beginning is quite sad already @_@ and i love how dramatic it comes to when he runs after the car.

I can't get over how hot he looks when he's holding the bat and walking down the sidewalk street

and running his hands through his head and like yea, *dies* I keep replaying that part even if it's only a second rofl.

I like his expression and face when he's looking in the mirror, when he begins to shave his hair.

Man I love when he walks with the bat like that @_@ <333 It fits TOP's look, the main BIG BOY, BAD BOY thing.

He looks sorta like a Mafia's son too haha so I love the looks and everything, like it fits the theme and his character.

DAYUM. He looked fineee when he got on the car rofl <33 The girl is so retarded T^T she's the one who cheated on him and

he didn't do anything wrong besides hit the car's windshield :x rofl and she slaps him <<; but aww so sad though..

the pictures of her and him are so adorable, I wouldn't be able to throw all of that away @_@; but anyway, poor TOPPY.

I think the music is like mellow rap/hiphop, so i think it sounds okay.

Maybe it would sound better if we understood what it meant and knew what the lyrics' means and stuff [:

i loved the MV, TOP did an AMAZING job on his role and acting <3

Now I can't wait eve more to see him in I AM SAM, he's great.

Guest KuYA II

wow....thanks for the link monica! ^^

dang i like the MV a lot...TOP DID A GREAT JOB!! HIS ACTING HIS AWSOME AND VERY CONVINCING!!! ^^ dang...hes such a bad@#$ for hitting the glass window...hehehe i can't imagine him doing that when hes really angry hahaha.

he still looks good whether he shaved his whole head or just keeping it long hehe. GOOD JOB TOP!! =)

Archived