{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMOOOOOO! I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF! The videoooo is soo good. TOP is MOS DEF HOT. I've never been this excited for an MV!

Guest la.la.la

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new TOP mv!!!!

if it's cool i already posted the GOM TV link @ygbb

he was really good looking in the mv

loved the ending!!

Guest keczianthei

ahh.. monica's post made me jealous.. i cant see it coz i dunno how to go about gomtv.. it doesnt play..T_T hopefully someone uploads it on YT.. i so wanna see TOP and how hot he is..

anyways, good thing i saw some caps.. it looks good..^_^

Guest cuhristineee

dear thread,

my name is christine! :)

thank x 10000 for posting the red roc link.

i just had a heart attack! :D

keep doing your wonderful jobs~

i love the BB boys ;D

*sigh i love top!

All I gotta say is, HE SHOULD'VE HIT HER WITH THE BAT.

Heck, I'LL DO IT FOR HIM :sweatingbullets:

Thank you soooooooo much Jerylin for the links.

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT 'TILL TOMORROW!

Let's start the discussion on everyone's thoughts :)

This is for Char & Marianne

I TOPPED a page!

Guest 5ecret

OMO! OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........O.........MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW, AND I'M AT LOSS FOR WORDS... SPEECHLESS OR WHAT?!?! TOPPP, He totally surprised me with this and I'm sure he surprised EVERYONE elseeeee. Watching it, he looks like a completely different person, because of his acting! He's sooooooo GOOOD! I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE CAN WATCH IT, BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!!! I REALLY DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO SLEEP....... :w00t:

I PROBABLY WON'T GET OVER THIS VIDEO FOR A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IS LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the link Jerilyn!! I shall now watch it unlaggy. :]

Here are some gifs. Sorry if they...kinda spoil it. XD I had to post 'em!

79480119qr5.gif34965611tz9.gif

92740484em9.gif118404626928047800kv9.gif118404626931944200cn9.gif

credits; bestiz + daum

Guest linah

Because I hate laggy things, here is the MV on Mgoontv. Once it finishes loading, it doesn't lag at all like Gom Tv!^^ But watched it first on gomtv anyways, first time didn't lag so depends.

WATCH RED ROC 'HELLO' MV WITH TOP HERE!

-holds in spazz for later-

thank you so much!! i just watched it and why did she slap him for!! so mad!! i would never give up top...who would? but thanks anyways

Guest rawesome

All I gotta say is, HE SHOULD'VE HIT HER WITH THE BAT.

Heck, I'LL DO IT FOR HIM :sweatingbullets:

Thank you soooooooo much Jerylin for the links.

WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT 'TILL TOMORROW!

Let's start the discussion on everyone's thoughts :)

This is for Char & Marianne

I TOPPED a page!

Oh what a Santa Claus! (inside joke) Anyways, here's my thought, LET'S HIT THAT GIRL (and that loserface guy she cheated TOP with) WITH THAT BAT TOP WAS HOLDING?! Who's with me? :tongue2:

RANDOM THOUGHT: Is it me, or was TOP wearing a different pair of shoes when he was running after that car?

Iono if I'm trippin or not, but is the girl in the pictures the same as the girl that throws them?

They look different...

^YEAH I noticed that too. It goes from white to black to white.

Guest 5ecret

Iono if I'm trippin or not, but is the girl in the pictures the same as the girl that throws them?

They look different...

I know they do look like completely different girls!

I still don't understand why...WHYYY someone would cheat on such a HOTTTTT human being!!! I can't understand that!

And like gmae, my favorite part is when he's at the wall. hehehe. Oh TOP, so much emotion! I love itttt :wub:

And thanks t. yama for the gifs! You made those so quick :D

Guest the7REAL.

Yes, it was worth the wait! I love how TOP used his fierce looks to properly portray his character. I mean, he already looks intense, as is, sometimes, but you can really tell through the MV that he put so much more emotion into his character. When he yells in the streets and while he's running/walking you can just see how angry and sad he is at the same time...(I was a little scared of him too..haha) He looked so heartbroken, like he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore..>_<; Bravo TOP! I'm in love with your mv character..haha. I LOVE THIS MV, and the song is crackin'. =]

I uploaded on youtube also!

WATCH RED ROC MV - HELLO - ON YOUTUBE!

//edit//

I take back the lil jokes I made about TOP's idea to shave his hair for the MV..lol..even though it wasn't part of the original idea for the mv, it was a powerful touch to the MV. TOP clearly had a vision for this also, and it played out perfectly! *__*

HOLY top is so HOT in that MV....he really played it well because of his

look being "hard" lol. sexy, i cant wait till his drama comes out

Guest bbasya

Because I hate laggy things, here is the MV on Mgoontv. Once it finishes loading, it doesn't lag at all like Gom Tv!^^ But watched it first on gomtv anyways, first time didn't lag so depends.

WATCH RED ROC 'HELLO' MV WITH TOP HERE!

-holds in spazz for later-

:w00t: OMG! thanks the7REAL! OMG! ::spazzing::

woh~ that was so intense and emotional. 0_O

i was glued to the screen.

i have to say i was a little scared of him with that bat. hehe.

he really got the character down.

but oh my freakin'~ he looks so HOT! :P

i love the song too!

thanks jess for the caps!

TOP! <3

Guest baybehxmonica

OMOO OMMO! I'm loading the mv right now on Mgoon! Ahhh, Can't wait! Everyone's talking about some girl slapping somebody. Stop spoiling it! LOL. Here's where you can watch it (=

TOP Red Roc MV

This thread is gonna grow so fast with people's comments about the Red Roc mv. Haha. I havn't seen this much people on at 2 in the morning before. LOL

b9ccb3b2b2bfb8b6c0dbbdcor9.gif

Archived