{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest p a r q u e.

YB's hair....looks nice. (:

I'm glad most of the members are getting a hair change.

Ahhhhhhh, & their new single. I'll be waiting for that. :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

Hello to my fellow V.I.P. Big Bangers! My name is Marianne and I am guilty of being a silent reader for a while. To all the TaeYang and Daesung lovers here, you're not alone =) Okay, enough about me!

My wish has finally come true - TY/YB shaved his head! I've been hoping for him to do that, but TOP beat him to it. First it was TOP, then Daesung and GD (Is it me or did they sorta switched hairstyles?) and now it's Tae Yang. I wonder if Seungri will do something to his hair...I think they really want to give us heart attacks because of the non-stop-makes-you-swoon-daydream-cheese-hyperventilate-wish-you-can-take-them-home-with-you-can't-sit-still-when-you're-watching-them-and-you-just-wanna-squeal-and-scream-OMO-AIGOO-OHMYGOD-and-maybe-a-curse-word-in-between hotness that they bring!!!

TY/YB's new look made him look younger, but I honestly don't give 2 and half ..... The boy is so hot, he makes the sun jealous. Oh wait, he IS the sun LOL

Dong Young Bae, GOD BLESS YOUR PARENTS you sexy chunk of meat!

*fans myself while trying to catch my breath* :sweatingbullets: ROFLMAO

I bet their sound has evolved just like their new look (in a good way). I can't wait for the next single/album to come out!

Oh I had to add this..damn Daesung even with a low quality vid, your abs sure is :ph34r: and I agree with mon5482 & the7REAL. That stage was TOO small for 5 guys.

^AH SO IT'S YOUR FAULT HE SHAVED HIS HEAD!!! You should be wishing to marry him, not to have him shave his head!!..LOL.JK JK. xD

Welcome Marianne to the Big Bang thread, though how weird cause I was just talking with my own friend Marianne how TOP and YB shaved their heads awhile ago and she was like, "BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!" lolol. xD

And I learned this from rufus from YGBB, but instead of describing him as the one with braids, how about.."the boy with the voice like chocolate -sensual and sweet at the same time. And, oh, so soulful~ " - rufus. I agreeee if chocolate had a sound it would be YB's voice. =P But yeah, there are more ways to describe YB, but just to my friends who don't even know Big Bang it was easier to say the one with braids..lol. Now that there are 2 of them with shaved heads, I might have to say the 'shorter shaved head one' ..lolol. juss kiddinggg :lol: Now YB is more aerodynamic. With a shaved head he should be able to flip easily..lol i dunno what im talking about anymore..xD

Guest moosepooop

They sold out T__T even we ordered from the ygeshop we didn't get any too. *cries* gahh~

LOL, for some reason I just knew there would be 1-2 pages over YB's new hair XDD

oh oh oh

SOME BIG BANG ICONS I made XD

even if you buy it on yesasia, it's twice the price then listed on ygeshop.

on ygeshop it's around $10 per strap& i think on yesasia it's like $20?

if i'm not mistaken, i must be thinking about &taebin since she's selling them.

and hopefully yg RESTOCKS with some cellstraps when lilmelon213 does

another survey in december for you bigbangers :)

Guest JayCy90

Wow, it'd been quite some time since I posted in here.

o.O YB shaved his head?!

I remember him saying he's the kind that'll stick to a hairstyle for quite some time but from Braids to Bald?!

Wow.. THat's such a big change..

But.. ^_^ I love this look!.

I like YB with short hair. I'm gonna miss the braids though =/

Guest t. yama

Ah, I still can't really get over YB's hair. haha. Actually..all of the the boys' hair except for Maknae's. XP

I like GD's though. I can't stop staring at it. The lil' bun with the shaved sides. hotness.

0703gdiy9.jpg

And DS's hair too! Haha, Jerilyn says he looks like an asian movies star. Not korean though..haha. Maybe Chinese?

I think it's the bangs. XP

0703eb8c80ec84b1oi0.jpg

And lastly..caps of TOP from the 747 dvd bonus disc.

ec8ab9ed9884tu7.jpg

credits; daum cafe

I'm excited for their new single/video too. I wanna see a video with a storyline too. <3

Guest MoMo_85

^

TOP OMG... can he get any hotter? the movie looks stylish too. kinda like a melodramatic (does this word exist?) mafiagangser lovestory hihihihi...

GD´s hair looks hot, but i wonder what does it look like when he doesn´t have a bun? it´ll look really funny unless he styles it up to a mohawk kind of thingy ^^

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Ah, I still can't really get over YB's hair. haha. Actually..all of the the boys' hair except for Maknae's. XP

I like GD's though. I can't stop staring at it. The lil' bun with the shaved sides. hotness.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2750/0703gdiy9.jpg

And DS's hair too! Haha, Jerilyn says he looks like an asian movies star. Not korean though..haha. Maybe Chinese?

I think it's the bangs. http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4362/07...80ec84b1oi0.jpg

And lastly..caps of TOP from the 747 dvd bonus http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6471/ec8ab9ed9884tu7.

credits; daum cafe

I'm excited for their new single/video too. I wanna see a video with a storyline too. <3

Gah~ yea same here LOL. Omgshh yeaahh~ I freaking love GD's hair *Q*

He just looks so good with all the hairstyles <333 ;DD

omf7g-ri yea i miss TOP's hair ;__; lol he looks like a kid all over again now ;D

wah~ can't wait to watch the MV, thanks for the news jerilyn!

I'm so excited for their new single, *dies* <3 can't wait.

yayyy TOPped a page ;D

Guest Seraphic_Gin

YB = SKINHEAD = DRASTIC

But whatever the measures, he still looks incredibly hot. i just got even more excited for their new single, we are gonna see some new styles, i'm sure. the looks per se are fabolous, what more the music. ack, pressure on them. me, and most of us are expecting something from them. not to mention that it's summer in there right now.

hot tunes, people.

and TOP in Red Roc's MV = SUIT = SIZZLE!

For some reason, that bad boy image really suits him. Wished I had my own bad boy, haha! :sweatingbullets:

GD AND DAESUNG?

Woah! Totally nice hair, still can't get over it.

I wonder what SeungRi has in mind for his hair.

BIGBANG'S IN THE INNOVATIVE MOOD PEOPLE, FINGERS CROSSED FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE.

SO EXCITED.

And about the straps, i just hope YG would restock, and even though it's twice in yesasia - i'll definitely buy once i get my own card.

LAST POST PEEPZ, BE OUT FOR FEW DAYS DUE TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.

I'M EXPECTING THE THREAD TO GROW MORE THIS WEEKEND.

I'll be prolly be miserable for not having any bigbangin info on saturday and sunday. But I will be back.

Guest MoMo_85

i took a close loot at seungri´s hair. looks like he already cut his hair too. no big change though (it´s just trimmed, but same hairstyle).

more TOP REDROC MOVIE CAPS. enjoy :)

the movie seems cool bdw. looks like TOP is on the way to a date with his girlfriend (he bought flowers too), but then he sees her betraying him with another guy. so he shaves his hair and goes wild with a baseball bat hihihi. the song´s cool too, can´t wait for the full movie.

credits to: gom, caps by me ^^

4kz1ir9.jpg

4ue0285.jpg

Guest juhjuh

^ ahhhh thank you so much for the caps.

i can't wait to see TOP's acting.

from the caps, i can totally see him rocking it!

Guest mon5482

woah i hella knocked out early last nite...this thread moved up a couple of pages...much thanks to YB's shocking hairstyle hehehehe.

Mr. T.O.P. lookin' SUPERFLY in that suit!!! omo!!! I cant wait to watch RED ROC's M/V.....goshhhh can TOP get any hotter? I want a bad boy like him too!!!! omgshhh he's gonna be so badass in this mv...hahaha i'm loving it already!!!!

I cant wait for new MVs from our boys and for the new single. Its summer so maybe they'll come out with something sizzling hot, im thinking a little upbeat....but I am hoping they'll do more R&B songs kinda like A Fool's Tears.

Guest keppy

They bring a new single ??? When ?? What is it called ??? I wann have it !! please someone tell me !!

I just love theyr music and style ^^

And i think Top still looks HOT even with shaved hair ^^

Guest t. yama

Gah, I wanna see the new video already! Just a few more days...but looking at these caps!! Ah~

I found some gifs/more caps on daum. Enjoy. :]

6agr7fs.gif4kksvbd.gif

6aryu61.gif67861jk.gif

66a80nn.jpg

credits; daum cafe

Guest thereesaaa

omg. i so can't wait for tops upcoming mv AND drama (:

and not to mention bigbangs&taeyangs new albums.

so much to look forward to. (:

Guest satisfaction!

zomg TOP looks so sexy<3

But I still needa get used to his shaved head.

I liked him better with his debut hair :T

Oh wellllll! I'm already loving YB's hair cuz I hated his cornrows D:

Well here's another graphic I've recently made:

please dont take it out of soompi nor without my permission :]

BIGBANGG.jpg

-Jessica

Guest kimbangbang

DANGGG

this thread moves wayy fast! :w00t:

whenns tops mv comming out?

you guys make really pretty graphics&icons

:)

Guest ..kaleena..

daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEMPO IS LOOKING SUPER HOT, YO!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: (aigoo, makes me miss his hair)

GAHHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR HIS MV!!!!! wowow, crazy stuff!!

Archived