{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Big Bang Forever

:)

Hi Shelley & Julie! (:

I'm Jiwon. Haha.

Hope to see you in here more. :D

Thanks ^.^

Nice to meet you Jiwon^^~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dankyung

oh my i've posted here once in a while but... dayuuuuummmmmmm daseung.... i've always LOVED him but omfg he's sooooooo fione in those pics. i seriously had no words to say when i saw those pics. rofl. where was is it at??

Guest mariika

I'm totally jumping on the Daesung bandwagon. ;p He's looking pretty good stiiiill XD;; But what's this about some "Ciara preview concert" thing? What's going on? o.o;;

DUDE FREAALS? CIARA preview concert? waat is up with thaat. DAESUNG, is soo coming in, he's hot and humourous. haha gooooooood comboo. YB.. yeaah huh amy? he should get a new do. but the braids and buun will never get old to meeE:]]]]DUDE FREAALS? CIARA preview concert? waat is up with thaat. DAESUNG, is soo coming in, he's hot and humourous. haha gooooooood comboo. YB.. yeaah huh amy? he should get a new do. but the braids and buun will never get old to meeE:]]]]

Guest 사랑競文

ahh...seriously theres no updates on Big Bang recently.....

Uh.

I think i am the only person who really hates Daesung's new hair??

He has the hair guys in my class have....:mellow:

Guest Seraphic_Gin

woah, daesung stole my heart away with that hair! :blush: lolx! sorry GD, haha :ph34r: . but he just looks so hot in that hair, his new do sure brought a new attitude to him. he looked waaaay confident, it radiates. love it.

thanks for posting, definitely love it.

and the crossbone pants, for a moment before - i loved it.

but seeing them wear it every event they have, makes me hate it now.

it's too much, but more or less it's distracting. i find myself looking at the crossbones that on the boys themselves. :unsure: lolx!

Guest sora-saranghae

thankss for the nice welcome ! :D yeahh i think daesungs the only one that still looks good and seung ri if i remember correctly i don't like GD's mohawk i love his old cutee hairr and his goofy look it's soo cutee! Aww i can't wait to see their new stuff! i miss them heaps !

Did GD LOSE WEIGHT? o.O

Guest kdsnabi426

Whoo! Daesung is looking GOOD! I knew he made the right choice going back to black hair and now it seems he's gotten a haircut too, well maybe a trim. According to the info @ vipbigbang.com it seems it was Ciara's first time to perform in Korea and it was at Cheongdamdong Club. Here's a link to Big Bang's perf (I hope this works): http://mbox.paran.com/mbox/channel.media.v...&view=media

OMG you guys, YB got a haircut!

ybndckq2.jpg

Monica you were right! There's no braids peeking out from under tha hat! :tears: Looks like he followed in TOP's footsteps and shaved it off. Ah I loved his braids but I guess it was time for a change. I can't wait to see him without a hat.

EDIT: Yay! I TOPPED a page for the first time in this thread. Look above for unseen pic, hehe.

Guest mon5482

aww, see i knew it! haha i havent posted in here for awhile...just been lurkin around...but when i first saw those pics of BB at the Ciara preview party, i asked some VIPs like anaya & tammy if it was just me or it looked like YB doesn't have braids...and i was right!

YAY!!!! HE FINALLY TOOK THE RISK AND CHANGE HIS HAIRSTYLE....hahaha i wonder if thats one of the reasons why he got sick lol j/k.

ahhh i wanna see without the hat!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

O__O OMO~ YB!!! I just knew something like that would happened ;___;

but he totally got a skinhead!!!?? @__@;;; gah~ I wanna see YB WITHOUT the cap ;O <33333

but i'm glad he stepped up and made a change with his beautiful hair XD

Guest mariika

HE REALLY JUST SHAVED HIS HEAD? :o OH MY GOD. ;O;

LOL I think I might go into shock~ ;o; I didn't even notice in the other pictures either~

Guest fallenbroke

O.O YB SHAVED HIS HEAD ?! AHHH , but why ? I thought he looked uber cool with nice braids and all . Darn ....

Thanks for all the pictures shared :D

Jess1tym ; Thanks for telling me :)

Guest mon5482

ok so i finally got the video stream to work...when YB flips during LALALA performance, his hat comes off, its completely shaved!!!

here are some screencaps I made..not the best quality but just so u can see. The braids, he really looked super HOT in them, NO DOUBT! but all the other boys have changed their hairstyle and I have been waiting for the day he changes his hairstyle...i always wanted him to shave off all that hair...but it still shocked me! I think it will get some getting used to, for some people...

yb_haircut.jpg

yb_haircut2.jpg

~*~

I'M GETTING EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE...THIS MEANS NEW M/V, I MISS BIG BANG MUSIC VIDEOS !!!!!

Guest thina

WOW im super shocked that YB changed his hairstyle! 0_0 only because i remember him saying he would keep braids forever if he could hahah- but DAMN, i think he's looking pretty FINE with the shaved head too. such a different look but it works :)

Guest t. yama

Omo! YB did shave it head! @_@ I am shocked too. I always though he would have braids forever and ever.

I love the new shaved look on him though. It still looks hot. x] Monica just told me and my reaction was @_@.

haha. It's cool though. YB, we <3 you! :]

Thanks for the new video Anaya! Ahh, I miss these boys so much. <;33 It's been too long since we've all

seen a performance.

Guest juhjuh

I'm quite happy that YB shaved his head... Reminds me of the old time LOL.

Which is funny cos last night I was watching Ma Girl MV and thought, "YB dear, when are we gonna see you with different hair?"

I was... kinda tired of the braids LOL.

img331wk1ud5.jpg

kidntaeyangshorthairlk3.jpg

gdybwj9.jpg

I also miss his straight hair ^^

carpediem1rglu6.jpg

But it looks like I'm really gonna miss the gaybun a lot :(

gaybunge4.jpg

Guest Ladyy

WOWOWOW.

YB looks so much better without his long hair!

His shaved-ish hair makes him look hotter. :lol:

eddddit---

:o 1000th post! in the BB thread! :)

Whoo! Daesung is looking GOOD! I knew he made the right choice going back to black hair and now it seems he's gotten a haircut too, well maybe a trim. According to the info @ vipbigbang.com it seems it was Ciara's first time to perform in Korea and it was at Cheongdamdong Club. Here's a link to Big Bang's perf (I hope this works): http://mbox.paran.com/mbox/channel.media.v...&view=media

Thanks for the info and link about Ciara's preview party! I can't believe Big Bang

performed there... which means Ciara got to meet the boys!

OMG I can't believe YB shaved his head too! He looked sexy in the braids, but I got

sick of them. I'll have to get used to this shaved head thing that's going on.

Can any of you imagine GD or Seungri with a shaved head? :crazy:

Guest ImSmiley

i knew it! when i saw the pictures

of their new perfs i was wondering

if he had a hair cut or not too.

Archived