{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest bBy_sT4r

WOW daesung's gotten so much hotter!

haha i was staring at the first picture and thinking "where's daesung"

and then i scrolled down and saw daesung's pic and i was like O_O WOW

big difference; i love his new haircut!

they all look so gorgeous <3

thanks for sharing these pics! ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXsmilesXx

wOw.DaeSung's hair.I love it.makes him

look more mature & older.suits him well.

TOPPIE.OMG.hott as always.lookin gangster.

G-Dragon's hair.Ish so awesome.Am freakin lovinG it.

Hope YB does something with his hair.

pucapunipoemi: THAANKS for the info. and can youuu? please sendme the second one? of the school attack. haa. wait is she like famous or soething? OR she like won a contest? COS SHES HELLA LUICKY.

Jerilyn thanks for the giifs. i was liek WTF NO WAAY. YB"S my man back off se7en. hhaha. duudeeee. FREA:S THOUGH. they waaay YB looked at se7e, kinda made him lok gay, but it looked so attracting. IW ANT HIM T LOOKA T ME THAT WAY!!! haha.

THANKS sevenxcake for the pictureees. CIARA PREVIEW CONCERT? wth. she's over theree? SINCE WHEN?!

BUT the guuys are look mighty fine with their new doo'es

WOAH DaeSung does look older and more mature with that hair!! But...ehehe I seem to be the only one who actually prefers his old hair. ^^; I loved that look so much - it was so cute and unique, and it looked so...fluffy and touchable. xD Don't get me wrong though, he still looks incredibly sexy and I don't dislike this new hair at all - just prefer the old style. Eee maybe it's not gone though, he might have just styled it differently this one time...

Haha those crossbone pants crack me up everytime I see them... x)

Guest juhjuh

DAESUNG LOOKS UNBELIEVABLY HOT!!!

I'm totally digging his new hair xD

For the first time my eyes weren't focus on GD LOL.

Thank you for the pictures ^^

Man, I can't wait for new stuff from them.

It feels like soooo long since their last album.

*waits patiently for YB's single album*

And thanks Jess for the docu caps.

I've just rewatched the 1st episode, for old time's sake :P

Can't believe it's already one year *sigh*

Guest satisfaction!

Hello BB lovers :)

I've been a silent stalker of this thread for awhile LOL

It's about time to get out and introduce myself ^^

My name's Jessica and obviously i LOVEEEEEEE BB :D<3

hahahhaa.

Thanks for sharing all those sexy hot pics *droooooool.

-Jessica

Guest pucapunipoemi

pucapunipoemi: THAANKS for the info. and can youuu? please sendme the second one? of the school attack. haa. wait is she like famous or soething? OR she like won a contest? COS SHES HELLA LUICKY.

Jerilyn thanks for the giifs. i was liek WTF NO WAAY. YB"S my man back off se7en. hhaha. duudeeee. FREA:S THOUGH. they waaay YB looked at se7e, kinda made him lok gay, but it looked so attracting. IW ANT HIM T LOOKA T ME THAT WAY!!! haha.

THANKS sevenxcake for the pictureees. CIARA PREVIEW CONCERT? wth. she's over theree? SINCE WHEN?!

BUT the guuys are look mighty fine with their new doo'es

ur welcome! and the girl... she is a model... just not very well known that's all. i heard that she just came out or something....

Guest 사랑競文

Im a bad fan =p

I didnt reply in like...weeks? :sweatingbullets:

BWAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the new pictures!~

Only Seungri and YB look the same =pp

haha.

WOWW Daesungs hair.x_x

GD's hair is interesting...o_o..

haha.

CIARA PREVIEW CONCERT?!

what is that suppost to mean?

she...had/will have a concert in korea?

haha who can ever get tired of the crossbone pants =p

Im waiting patiently for their single (:

lalalelelululu~

WHOOT!~

I TOP THE PAGEE!~

pucapunipoemi: haha YAY coool:] OH relaly? shee is. so i guess with the help of BB's hotness. shees getting recognized. haha ntot o sound mean? but yeah thaas coool. BUT she was so LUCKY to be with theeem ALL THAT TIME!!!@!

Guest yma818

I really don't like the pants they're wearing. =/

I agree. I hate the poop pants, and the crossbones makes it even worst. ahaha

Thanks sevenxcake for the pictures. I cant wait to see them again. SCHOOL ATTACK AIR SOOOONNNN!!!

GD's hair reminds of a samurai's hair. :vicx: ahaha He's so freaking hot to me. =]

<3333 he's definitely going to get married with me one day. :phew: I'll probably share with jinny and tiffany though.

Jerilyn should be in the middle of se7en and Youngbae. It would be arranged by height. :ph34r:

Daesung and his hair. Its growing on me. all the members are coming back with new hair styles. when is YB going to surprise us with his hair?!?!?!

Guest p a r q u e.

DaeSung...he looks HOT. Wow, can't keep my eyes off that boy. :D

Thanks for the pics! I need to come here more now. XD

Guest sora-saranghae

Hi! i've been a silent reader so i thought ahhhhhhhhhh might aswell join in! :D

I'm Julie! It's nice to meet you guys and read all you're posts!

Wow thanks for sharing the new big bang pics! I sure miss seeing stuff from them i can't wait till they release the new single and i want to see new pictures!

Wow they all look different... very interesting but i loved they're old look moree.

Aza Aza Fighting BB! :D

Guest keczianthei

omigosh.. daesungeeee~ <33 i love his new hair.. i like it more when it's black.. gd has a new 'do too.. thanks for them!

Guest MoMo_85

Hi Julie =)... Welcome to the thread ^^

i just noticed that GD has some kind of mohawk? i wanna see more detailed pics of their new hairstyles, cuz i can´t really figure out what they look like hihihi

Guest she7g

awww thx for posting da pics, i miss bb! its good to see new pics of them, daesung does look older and mature in a sexy way and gd looks really hot too w/ da new cut too, the rest still look da same, but dang i cant wait to see more of them!

Archived