{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest MoMo_85

about them smoking... it´s not healthy, but it´s quite common in korea to smoke. when i first came to the states i was surprised that not so many people smoke... and that smoking is not allowed on the streets and in clubs (that there is special smoker areas etc.). i don´t know about GD, but TOP is known as chainsmoker =(... but YB? i don´t think he does, but who knows. i just can´t imagine sengri or daesung to smoke ahhhhh...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1459/choiseunghyunls9.jpg

does anybody know the brand top's jacket / mask is ?

It's called Sakun, here's the link: http://shop.sakun.co.kr/

(I have it bookmarked :x lmao)

Yea, I emailed YESASIA about the YGESHOP items quite sometime ago..

I really didn't think they would take it for consider though o_o

Monica emailed them too ;D wow, haha. But yea they DID sound like they

would take it for considerance (if that's even a word :x) because they were all

asking me to get specific and link to each item and stuff, I only linked the fragrance and the rest of the items on the same page

because I got a little too lazy and I thought they weren't really gonna sell it anyway so yea :x rofl.

Wow, I didn't think our emails reallly did help, but it's too late for me anyway T^T

But I should just get second copies of some things XD

and yea, it IS pretty "normal" for KOREANS to smoke..

Even some Korean girls smoke, but it depends. Smoking isn't a turn off for me,

I'm just worried about their health, that's all :(:tears:

I hope they realize it later and AT LEAST try to quit :/ I'm a second hand smoker my self ><;

TOP does seem like a chain smoker, but I HOPE GD isn't.. and Seungri and Daesung don't smoke fasho ^^;

Ah~ I hope they all quit :/ bad for the health, and that's what always comes first, plus it'll ruin their vocal chord ><;

Guest lovenotee

사랑競文 & G-RI7EN's:SKY thank you !! :D

uh all i know is top definately smokes. a lot of soompiers that went to hollywood bowl said they saw him smoke

but i dont know about gd or anybody else

Guest syychang

I could imagine TOP smoke, but somehow I can't imagine that GD does it too.

I'm just wondering, but I thought BB was supposed to release another single in June?

Guest Ladyy

TOP smokes?! aishh that's so bad x__x

buuuuuuut still <3 him nevertheless

That pic posted back in the pages of GD smoking doesn't look like a lollipop o_o

Guest amyyboo

Hi everyone :] noobie here & a new fan of Big Bang. Dang, you guys hecka posted on here. I tried to catch up by reading all the pages but i stopped around 500 something x] too much. :blush:

*About the smoking thing, A LOT of celebs smoke. I heard because they are "stressed". Personally to me, it's alright if they smoke. It's their life & they are grown up now. Just as long as they don't smoke like a pack a day. One Cigg. is fine :sweatingbullets:

Anywayss..wow i have ALOT of catching up to do. Anyone know where i can get their fragrance? :mellow:

heey^^^^^^^ welllcommme<333

and thanks Monica? since its in your namee. haha. coool. BUT YEAH. YB smokes?,........................... better not. But i guess w e gotta understand for theeem? DANG that mch ppl in KOrea smokes? DANNNG.

Guest Kaydee_Lee

wow, i haven't posted in a while..so much to catch up on! anyway, glad to hear that TOP is going to be in a drama! i can't wait to watch him onscreen. <3 his new haircut isn't bad actually, it works on him and he still looks handsome.

Guest xaida

hmmm.. i knew TOP smoked, but didnt know GD did.

hope he doesnt do it everyday. lol

>_< i hope SeungRi and DaeSung doesnt smoke.

haha imagine them smokin`. lol

Taeyang does it too? lol. he doesnt seem lik a smoker.

well to mee. he seems all innocent n stuff.

wow, 700 sumthin pages alreadyy. woot~

-Aida

Guest delici0usbh

and did you guys notice the way Daesung caught his mic at The Real? lols. it was upside down! XD

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5444/25...c25ec259mh9.gif

credit; ygbigbang daum cafe

omg~ i know this was a very old post but i couldn't help but respond! i never noticed that~ so cute! daesung froze and just kinda stared at his mic!! lol. adoreable ^_^

Guest baybehxmonica

GM.jpg

G-Dragon & his new gf! <3

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Haha! Jst kidding. My sister photoshopped me & GD together. It looks kinda fake.. but what do you think?

I wanna know so I can trick my friends into thinking I have a hot new bf ;) Lols, jk!

So question is, Does it look real when you first glanced at it? If not then what made

it look un-real? Please answer! So I can fix it, Haha. Thankks! (:

Here's a couple that my sister did of her and TOP. Jst thought I should share it with you guys.

sdf.jpg

TOPnME.jpg

I think she tried harder on hers than on mine cus mine doesn't look that realistic. -_-"

& YES we're twins if you were wondering why we looked so much alike. Haha(=

Guest fallenbroke

... It's been a while ! Hello everyone at the BB thread :D

anecia ; Hello ! Nice to meet you ! Well , I saw Van (iluxxx) mentioned my name so I just felt the need to appear for a little while . Haha ! I know ! At first I thought G-D looked like Kibum too . But thenn .. now , no . G-D has his own special personality . (:

O.O YOU HAVE KBS WORLD ?! - jealous - ): I don't have cable !!!!

WAH , I've been so busy with school lately I've been backlagging ALOT .

TOP is acting in a show ? - excited excited - Well , this is something to look forward to ! He's studying film in school right ? So I suppose it's kind of like something he'd enjoy doing (:

About the whole smoking thing .... Hmmm , it's unhealthy but it isn't actually a big deal over in Kor as what V.K. said . Well , I always thought Koreans smoke because during winter they'd wish to keep themselves warm . :sweatingbullets: Ummm , I suppose that was dumb but I've never considered stress as a reason to smoke ..... HMMM .

QUESTION QUESTION ! ; TOP is still studying , but what about the rest ? Are they still studying ?

BB < 33333

BB.jpg

YG-BB.jpg

Credits : daum

QUESTION QUESTION ! ; TOP is still studying , but what about the rest ? Are they still studying ?

BB < 33333

Still studying as in still in school?

They're all in school EXCEPT Daesung, he quit school already.

That article came out sometime ago [:

Welcome to the BIG BANG thread btw ^^

Guest fallenbroke

JANNY ; Ohh , I see . Meaning they're all still studying in school ? Like they go to school ? Wow . Thanks for letting me know ! (: Anyway , I posted over at your fanfic (:

Guest MoMo_85

Haha! Jst kidding. My sister photoshopped me & GD together. It looks kinda fake.. but what do you think?

I wanna know so I can trick my friends into thinking I have a hot new bf ;) Lols, jk!

So question is, Does it look real when you first glanced at it? If not then what made

it look un-real? Please answer! So I can fix it, Haha. Thankks! (:

lol that´s cute hihihi... but i could tell at the first glance that it´s fake. it´s because the shadows, colours any many more things don´t match ^^. but i´m from korea, so i´m good at telling these things. cuz when i was back in korea there´s tons of these photoshop pics ^^.

and again about them smoking. smoking in korea is (like everyone already said) no big deal at all. it´s not only the "cool"/gangsta people, who smoke... even "nerds" etc and the innocents type of people, who go to church every day and study all the time smoke ^^

yeah, DS left highschool. but i´m sure that TOP is in university. i dunno about YB and GD, but they should have finished highschool by now. i don´t know if they go to uni. and sengri is still in highschool ^^

Hey guys! I have a QUESTION!

I think big bang knows english or some at least right. Is some like fluent in

english or do they just know some? Haha it just came across my mind

and i seriously had know clue.

Hey guys! I have a QUESTION!

I think big bang knows english or some at least right. Is some like fluent in

english or do they just know some? Haha it just came across my mind

and i seriously had know clue.

I think BIG BANG just knows some English.

And GD seems to be fluent but I don't think he really is, but I guess he does know most of it though. He has a REALLY good english accent ;D

Oh god, he's so hot whenever he speaks in english XD *dies*

fallenbroke your welcome dear ^^ and yea i saw hehe thanks!

Guest teukstrid

I have a question XD GD always does imitation of something with a small and cute voice. WTF is he imitating? XD rofl (sorry for the bad language) But could anyone tell me where it from? :] thanks!

Guest dankyung

Still studying as in still in school?

They're all in school EXCEPT Daesung, he quit school already.

That article came out sometime ago [:

Welcome to the BIG BANG thread btw ^^

urmmm i think yb doesn't go to school either. i have an unnie who did big bang's face for skin care and she talked to them about school and stuff and she said when she talked YB he said he's rather sing than go to school. cause she asked him if he's still in school and such. O.O but i dunno about now. maybe things changed haha (:

Archived