{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest mon5482

MORE FANCAMS!!!!

OMG!!! YB STRIPPIN'...REALLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - YB "MA GIRL"

credit: DCYB & puifye@popcornfor2

BEST FANCAM OF YB'S STRIPTEASE!!! this one is really clear!!! *drools*

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - more YB "MA GIRL"

WOW!!! Daesung's performance was hot!!!

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - DAESUNG "WITH ME"

OMG!!! GDYB ARE SUPER FLY!!! Love the dancing! THIS IS HOTT!!! It's pretty upclose, different clip from what tiffany (t.yama) posted earlier.

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - GDYB "GIMME THAT"

credit:랩으로감싼톱 & puifye@popcornfor2

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KuYA II

^

ahhhh monica!!! thanks for more fancams!! i'll edit my comment later once i see them hehehe =)

edit:

wow i just watched the clips and dang YB be ripping it all the way off hahaha. He's pretty build never realized that nonetheless great performance =).

ooo didn't realized daesung sang "with me" and he did really well hitting all those high notes i like it!! =).

NOW i can tell which one was GD and YB hahahah thanks for the closer fancam Monica ^^ i was able to tell whcih one is who hehe.GD should start singing he has a great voice as well =).

OH MY GOD! The Want You concert fancams are AMAZING!! I haven't been able to check the forum in a couple of days and now I come back to THIS =D!! Seungri's Sexyback was SEEEEEEEXY!! and YB's little stripteaste makes me go nuts everytime! I LOVE it when G-Dragon sings Gimme That for some reason hha. It's just really hot. YB made it hotter! Every concert seems to get hotter when it comes to Big Bang... Tempo's hair isn't as bad as I thought it would be! It shows off his eyes more (which I love) but I want his hair back. Ahh these guys are the best =D Thanks everyone for the updates!!

Guest jekki2chipo

Whoa, YB is hot. Thanks Monica for uploading. It's crazy I shouldn't be drooling over such young boys, heheh (my boytoy calls him YOUNGBOY versus YOUNGBAE).

I've missed alot on BIG BANG, poor me. Anyways, thanks everyone for uploading the pics and video clips.

Just curious isn't there new single suppose to come out this month, or did that get pushed back?

RAWR. i would say that seungri brings sexy back except that sexy never left him. if that makes any sense. lol.

omg taeyang ripping his shirt is like whoa drool!

i agree with khmer_chick2010. gd is freaking sexy when he sings gimme that.

bbl after i watch all the fancams...

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

uwaa~~ supperrr cute and hott pictures! thanks for sharing everyone! <333

DAYYUUUMMM YB, now I think Jerilyn's going crazy on him lmao XDDD <3

omgshh I just finished watching this clip: [070617]BIG BANG - WANT YOU 2 - GDYB "GIMME THAT"

WOWW~~ *Q* *Q* *Q* GD is just AMAZINGGG in that performance! The way he danced, sing, and rap and stuff..

Oh baby you know i'll give it to you *goes to heaven with GD*

And he was all grabbin' his spot XDD <33 oh loveee. And YB was smexxi yo ;DD

Gosh I loved the ending, GD's vocal! He sounded amazing, and omgsh

you guys know the end when he said "Say yeaahh!" something.. it sounded like, "Say Janny!" to me XPPPP

or maybe it's just me *dies* i just heard something close to my name lmao, like something with the "e" sounding at the end :x

i'm thinking too much :x rofl.

<3

I TOPPED SIX-NINETY YO <3

Guest the7REAL.

eeeek YB. :ph34r:

anyways, I like the 'Gimme That' performance also! Aye GDYB<3

I was on LJ and someone there pointed out there something nice for noona fans as the song

lyrics go "Mama you may be three years older but you hot (gimme that)". :phew:

If I were a noona fan to them, then GD + YB singing this song would make me really happy..haha.

I'm already giddy about it nonetheless..lol. For some reason, I would like Maknae to sing this song..LOL

I like the hand gesture and head nod when GD + YB say, "gimme gimme" :lol: hotness.

Guest puifye

Please do not spam. The pic you post is not spam, but these words are meaningless.

don't you understand stand its meaning?

awwwww sorry for you

coz i think others do

Guest love-keiko

helllllllloooooo everyone! i'm new to these forums! i'm also new to big bang but i love what i've seen of them so far. i just wanna say:

TOP IS SOOOO FLIPPIN' SEXY! and G. DRAGON IS SO FLIPPIN' CUTE!

the end! XD

Guest fallenbroke

monica ; Thanks for the video fancams :D

Indeed , Taeyang is O.O Haha , when he ripped his shirt off I was >< AHHH ! HAHAHA !

Janny ; Haha , yes , I think I heard something close to that . (: It's towards the end that it sounds really like your name !

Anyway , anyone knows if Bestiz offer fan posts of BB ? Can someone help me out here ? Thank you ! (:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

eeeek YB. :ph34r:

anyways, I like the 'Gimme That' performance also! Aye GDYB<3

I was on LJ and someone there pointed out there something nice for noona fans as the song

lyrics go "Mama you may be three years older but you hot (gimme that)". :phew:

If I were a noona fan to them, then GD + YB singing this song would make me really happy..haha.

I'm already giddy about it nonetheless..lol. For some reason, I would like Maknae to sing this song..LOL

I like the hand gesture and head nod when GD + YB say, "gimme gimme" :lol: hotness.

are you serioussss jerilyn!? O_O;;

omgsh TT-TT *envious of noonas* now a part of me wants to be older than them *dies*

HAHAHAHA, "Gimme gimme". I'll give it to you anytimeee baby booo~ XP

Guest keczianthei

MORE FANCAMS!!!!

OMG!!! YB STRIPPIN'...REALLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - YB "MA GIRL"

credit: DCYB & puifye@popcornfor2

BEST FANCAM OF YB'S STRIPTEASE!!! this one is really clear!!! *drools*

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - more YB "MA GIRL"

WOW!!! Daesung's performance was hot!!!

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - DAESUNG "WITH ME"

OMG!!! GDYB ARE SUPER FLY!!! Love the dancing! THIS IS HOTT!!! It's pretty upclose, different clip from what tiffany (t.yama) posted earlier.

{fancam} WANT YOU #2 - GDYB "GIMME THAT"

credit:랩으로감싼톱 & puifye@popcornfor2

thanks so much for these monica!!! wow! lots of fancams.. :w00t:

HAHa freaals. but those pictures are HELLA CRACKING. likeeeee i woulda dieddd to jsut seee that LIVE. aww TAE YANG'S growing up, he's obviosuly not that shy anymoreeeee. that was cute though. BUT what he did WAS HOOOOOT. annd thanks for the picturess<33333

Guest goodbye.baby

those yb pics O.o they're so clear

side note: sadness cause one of the pages in my real concert photo book ripped out

and my cousin just laughs :(

Guest yma818

^thanks for the link tiff!

amy: really? something happened to top's brows?

I dont know if anything did .... but it's werid looking .... or maybe it is just me. It looks painted on.a hahahaha

Thanks monica for the fancams. I loveeeee the gimme that. GD in his hiphop clothes again. Its sooooo good to see them again. Hunny GD, how i missed you! :tears:

I love the little dance moves they were doing too. so adorable.

Guest mon5482

COULD SOMEONE TRANSLATE!?! i think this is the article about it:

인기그룹 빅뱅이 데뷔 초 설움을 떠올리며 눈물을 보였다.

빅뱅은 17일 성황리에 개최된 전국 투어 콘서트 춘천 공연에서 팬들을 향한 러브레터를 읽어나가던 중 감정에 북받쳐 끝내 눈물을 참지 못했다.

얼마 전 선배 가수 레드락(Red Rock)의 뮤직비디오에 출연하기 위해 과감하게 '자진 삭발' 을 감행해 화제를 모았던 빅뱅의 맏형 탑(TOP)은 편지를 통해 "우리(빅뱅)가 데뷔 당시 프로필 사진이 처음 공개됐을 때 'YG 최초의 아이돌 그룹이라면서 왜 멤버들이 하나같이 다 못 생겼냐' '니네는 거울도 안보냐?' 등등의 악플들을 읽고 너무 서러워서 눈물을 흘린 적이 있다"는 사실을 고백하며 참아왔던 눈물을 내비쳤다.

외모에 대한 인신공격은 누구에게나 모욕적인 것이다. 더군다나 당시 신인이었던 빅뱅으로서는 처음 경험해본 악플이 감내하기 쉽지 않았을 터다.

탑은 "그땐 정말 서러워서 다 그만두고 싶었다"며 "지금 이렇게 빅뱅이 성장하고 있는 것은 모두 팬들 덕분이다"며 3장의 긴 러브레터를 읽는 동안 감정에 복받쳐 오르는 듯 한참을 울먹거렸다.

평소 강한 면모만 보여온 탑이 눈물을 흘리자, 빅뱅의 다른 멤버들인 지드래곤, 태양, 대성, 승리도 고개를 떨군 채 무대 위에서 눈시울을 적셨다. 객석을 가득 메운 춘천 관객들은 무대 위 빅뱅 멤버들에게 격려가 담긴 따뜻한 박수를 보내는 훈훈한 장면이 펼쳐지기도 했다.

한편, 빅뱅은 현재 인천, 춘천, 대구, 창원/부산, 전주 등 전국 5개 지역에 걸친 전국 투어 '원츄(Want You)콘서트'를 진행하고 있다.

업계 불황에도 불구하고 예매율 97%라는 놀라운 관객 동원력을 보여준 빅뱅은 오는 7월 말 새로운 싱글을 발표할 예정이다.

[사진제공 = YG 엔터테인먼트]

고홍주 becool@newsen.com

CREDIT: VIPBIGBANG

I just read over at YGBB about that fan mail but...apparently TOP was crying in that pic because of that ANTI-FAN MAIL that he's holding....it was sent to BIG BANG saying that the boys were UGLY (>.< WTF!! GRRR!!!) and they were disappointed when they saw their pics for the first time as YG's new idol group.

that mofo made my TOPpie cry :tears: ...argh!!! :fury: !!! ima have to bust out the ghetto in me and open a can of whoop@$$...LOL j/k i'm not that pathetic like these anti-fan losers! <_< i guess some people are that much of a LOSER to be writing anti-fanmails...and they must NOT RECOGNIZE TALENT!!! YG was never really known for LOOKS OVER TALENT...it was ALWAYS & HAS BEEN ALL about THE TALENT!!! These people must be blind and deaf coz i totally disagree...BIG BANG ARE NOT UGLY!!! so they may not be the typical "PRETTY idol BOYS" that are plastered all over the TV, but its what makes me LOVE THEM....they're someone that look like the typical 'normal' boys you would hang out with, except THEY'RE VERY TALENTED in singing, dancing and rapping.

Can't please everyone...if you dont like it, just shut up! why must you be so rude to put down others....anti-fans should take a good look at themselves and realize how UGLY THEY ARE!!!

k enough of my ranting...sorry guys, it just irritated me to hear about that...ima go re-watch the fancams to make me feel better. :)

Archived