{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest the7REAL.

hi! i'm more of a silent reader but TOP shocked me by shaving his head off.. i really think it's cool since he is dedicated to what he is doing and i think it'll suit him.. ;)

^Hey welcome to the thread^^ and to all the former silent readers posting now cause of TOP's little stunt..LOL.

don't be afraid to post more here!! silent VIP are still VIP. ;)

Thanks for the pics Sophia.^^ because it is 'eau de toillette' i think the smell should be lighter because not so much oils pput into it? lol i dunno my friend was showing me..it's kind of in the middle of how strong the smell is..so it shouldn't be like too bad. btw i still think its the weirdest thing for there to be a Big Bang lipgloss..@_@;;;

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starcaption

MUAUAUAHAHA.

I bet he looks just as hot.

Weird, he left the sides long.

At least this just happened, I'm not too far back :DD

Anymore pictures of this?

<33

^haha i agree. the lip gloss idea is a bit strange. but i would still buy it no matter what. hahah.

thanks khmer_chick2010 for the bb bud pics though! sorry i don't know your name... =\ the pictures are beautiful though. it reminds me of this mirror in my hotel room where it shows all your pores. hahah. i think top has really sexy eyes... i never noticed before 0.=

HAHA jerilyn the pictures of top with a mohawk are so funny! it's so colorful lol.

and yes. gd is definitely a beautiful girl. <33

Guest la.la.la

i'm pretty sure all those pics of them in the classroom were from the set of their ting cf here

it was cool seeing them though

Guest mon5482

yeah the lipgloss was random....ok maybe not really....i remember buying NSYNC chapsticks back in the good ol' days LOL!!!!

thanks for the BBud pics.

AIGOO!!! TOP is so handsome in his pic.....i can stare into those eyes forever!

Guest Jasmine<3

oh baby

guess who's here for a visitt? haha miss meeee??!?!? .. maybe not lOL

DUDE WTF! TOP SHAVED HIS HAIR OFF?!? damnnn, i bet he looks reallly good now too =) all tough and shhh <33 haha

that's hot.

wow their BUD fragrance is still hitting up everywhere eh? =) congrats to the BIG BANG! haha

woww.. those school attack girls are mad lucky.. O_O i think i would faint !! haha

<33 anyways, thanks os much everyone for the updates and stuff! ^^ sorry i haven't been here lately... i've kinda be skimminng, but i don't have time to hound this thread daily/hourly anymore ><!

ANYWAYS! i hopethe international bigbang project goes welllll!!! =]]]

also, i wish bigbang gooddd luck on their future promotions/events/concerts/appearances.. cause clearly,

BIG BANG ROCKS!!!!!

<33333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

V I P =) bigbanggg ^___^

Guest t. yama

Today is Big Bang's second concert for the "Want You" Tour! I wish them the best of luck.

It's TOP day!! :] I guess we'll all see pics of TOP and his new look soon.

I looked on the YGESHOP site recently and now their selling the "Want You" stuff too!

I've already bough enough "THE REAL" concert stuff..good thing that the thing ended

before they posted the new goods. haha.

Guest chungmonkey629

lol OMFG what coincidence.

I remember when i 1st started to get into bigbang, and i was like, wow top's pretty hott. But he has the kind of face that only looks good in certain hairstyles. Definitely NOT SHAVED.

And then whaddya know. He goes and shaves it off, lol. I hope he doesnt regret it---i wonder if it was like a spur of the moment thing---he got really into it, and then decided to just shave his head to show his passion for acting.

I really really really wanna see red roc's mv. I have a feeling i will probably pee in my pants b/c of the hottness.

i really hope they release a dvd of all the want you concerts... a nice christmas present, huh?

My friend got really mad at me when i started talking about f.t. island...she's a diehard bigbang fan, lol.

I personally thought that out of all the members, gd would act first. He said he really wanted to, and that he wanted an on-screen kiss as well.....grrr.....

w/e. i'll support top forever and ever, even if he looks hideous w/ a shaved head. He hasn't shaved away his talent or personality, and truthfully that's all that really matters :)

<3<3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Today is Big Bang's second concert for the "Want You" Tour! I wish them the best of luck.

It's TOP day!! :] I guess we'll all see pics of TOP and his new look soon.

I looked on the YGESHOP site recently and now their selling the "Want You" stuff too!

I've already bough enough "THE REAL" concert stuff..good thing that the thing ended

before they posted the new goods. haha.

OMF7G-RI O___O unnie! they have the want you goods now!? *dies*

I think I want them as much or maybe more than the real because I want the big bang cups and the little vip card thingy and stuff! *dies*

oh craaapp TT_TT; what to do now? *dies*

dayummm now I'm staring at these stuff telling myself, Should I shoot myself or what? @_@

thanks for the pics everyone ^^

man i wanna see TOP "move" with that hairstyle, :X LOL

Guest yma818

Those pictures are so nice!!! Such beautiful eyes you have top. =]Thanks for sharing.

WHAT? they are selling the want you stuff NOW!? that can wait. im broke. ahahha

I cant wait for the fan cams tooo. those fans better work FAST on uploading them!

Guest Lovelight

wow did top really shave his head. O_O that look doesn't go well for him. :vicx: nontheless, he's great. :)

anyway, does anyone mind sending a bigbang-deprived fangirl the song GD, TOP, and taeyang performed for their the real concert? i forgot the title of it but they mentioned something about SOS? the one when they were dressed up as girls. :P PM me please ^^! thanks in advance~

Guest bBy_sT4r

I love those pics of TOP..not that shave one though

they're selling their concert goods on the site??!!!

I hope someone is doing orders for them in S&T

someone was doing a preorder for ygeshop on tmp and i was going to order but then i didn't have enough cash to be able to send in concealed cash. -_- T_T i hope someone else does a survey for ygeshop so i can finally buy all those big bang goodiessss!

ughh i can't beleive top shaved all his beautiful hair off! i lovedddd his hair! T_T didn't he also have shaved hair once during his trainee days when he didn't debut yet? he looked like a thug -.- hahaha jkjk I LOVE TOP! <3

Guest Seraphic_Gin

silent VIP are still VIP. ;)

true! i was once a silent VIP. :sweatingbullets:

but all spoke up when i got jealous of the hollywood bowl.

lolx.

'want you' stuff is on sale too? ack~

can't wait, my allowance will be bust on this.

must.pursue.mum.for.credit.card.

lipgloss is a pretty random thing for them to sell,

but i need to pucker up. lolx. love lipgloss.

hope many vip's does a survey on their stuff.

im willing to spend now.

thanks for pics&info's guys!!!

Guest keczianthei

tomorrow's gonna be another want you concert, ayt? yay! cant wait for those fancams and pics.. im anticipating topie's new look so much.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest yanski

khmer_chick2010 thanks for sharing those pics..

why is it that i think top has only one pose?? :huh:

i think his pic is similar to the other pics of bb bud but now its more of a close-up..

but anyway he's still hot.. i love his eyes.. whether its contacts or his real eye, i think its beautiful.. :)

i wonder what will be the reaction of lucky want you concert goers to top's new hair do.. hehehe

cant wait for new concert pics and top's new looks.. :D

Guest whokilledkenny7

Finals are finally over for me! yay!

I havent been on here for so long and all i saw while back-tracking was "TOP SHAVED HIS HEAD"

that was totally WOW, but i really cant say if i like it or not since i havent actually seen him with his shaved head besides that one pic..which is not a very good pic to judge since he still kinda had hair.

i'm sure he'll still look hot. haha.

i cant wait to see the MV!!

thanks everyone for pics and news!

Guest missmayleecha

What are you guys talking about :blink:

I think TOP would look DAMNN sexxy with his hair shaved..( not skin shaved though) :P

7217.jpg

//edit:

an older picture of him with the shorter hair

Archived